Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN RECOVER?  (Read 998 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

I think this is the recovery period after a blood bath.
Now i am still holding and trying to buy some cheap coins such as helbiz and more.
I hope they are both going to skyrocket soon.

Yes, summer almost ended. And people come back from rest and now will start buying cheap crypto. This was in last year as well. when in Semtember we seen growing.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

yes, crypto currency is difficult to predict but we must remain positive thinking and believe that the price of bitcoin will surely recover soon and will have a high price again

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

yes, crypto currency is difficult to predict but we must remain positive thinking and believe that the price of bitcoin will surely recover soon and will have a high price again

Patience is all you need more than strategy because the prices is volatile so all you need is wait for the values in the market to grow again.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

I do think that it will be able to recover from this down trend. The market have suffered worse before and chances are high that it will again be able to withstand such difficulty that is also in nature of every cryptocurrency. If we would choose to be patient with regards to the market behavior, there'll be no problem eventually and might even result to profit due to patience.

ehiozuwa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

Bitcoin will certainly recover, and even surpass it last all-time-high of 20,000$. it may take quite a while because adoption is a bit slow at the moment
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

Although this was a very "bad" year for the cryptocurrency world in general, I still believed that bitcoin would recover to $ 25,000. Maybe it could be more, because in any case there will be a "bullrun" waiting.
it is really possible we still have a bull run this year as everyone is on the sidelines waiting for any strong signs, the run is going to be tough, pushed by FOMO
kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

I think that could happen because this bitcoin condition has a very high demand and has a very limited total supply, so I am sure bitcoin can recover the price but it takes some time to recover the price.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:12:53 AM

Patience is all you need more than strategy because the prices is volatile so all you need is wait for the values in the market to grow again.

Patience is also the main requirement which must be owned by every bitcoin user, so that later they can control their emotions in the future and can avoid selling bitcoin, because of a sense of panic.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Patience is also the main requirement which must be owned by every bitcoin user, so that later they can control their emotions in the future and can avoid selling bitcoin, because of a sense of panic.
Yes, I also believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again this year. of course all we need to do is be patient, and not panic. but, everyone has the right to sell their coins at any time, but maybe they will regret if they see the price of bitcoin is high.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

I think this is the recovery period after a blood bath.
Now i am still holding and trying to buy some cheap coins such as helbiz and more.
I hope they are both going to skyrocket soon.

Yes, summer almost ended. And people come back from rest and now will start buying cheap crypto. This was in last year as well. when in Semtember we seen growing.
In my opinion it is not about the summer or winter. The weathers may have a very little impact on the business including cryptocurrency and stocks. As far as last year is concerned I remember every business channel, newspaper and trading forums use to talk about Bitcoin and crypto. This year we don’t see any such activities.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

It will recover but as of now, for sure it will not going to reach the last ATH's, because as what I observe bitcoin has a hard time to increase it's price at the moment, maybe because bitcoin is not that hype just like before (last year) which is many of us are buying bitcoin, investing with bitcoin, trading with bitcoin because the price is good. What happened today is that bitcoin drops hard that is why I think many people are afraid now to invest at the moment.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

Without patience, we will regret selling cheap prices, rest assured in the future of bitcoin because the market will soon recover, with patience we can focus on the target we want to achieve.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

We have plenty of time to wait and i can affort to risk a long time waiting for bitcoin to recover. Its not always a wonderful sunny day and there will come a time that rain would pour long. One thing is for sure, it is not permanent and we'll wait for the sun to shine again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:24:29 AM

Bitcoin is going to $4500. Some 8 inactive bitcoin accounts from 2011 have been logged in and each of them have 10,000+ Bitcoins. Total 100,000 Bitcoins could be sold.
If that happens those coins are going to be snapped right away, the whales or new investors are going to take advantage of that, while the rest of the market goes crazy over it and begins to sell giving them even more cheap coins, people need to stop falling for this if they do not want to lose the money they have left, and if they sell when it is obvious such a maneuver is an attempt to making them sell their coins then they deserve to lose their money.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:07:59 AM

We need to have little more patience in recovery because as we already see bitcoin price keeps falling and which we cannot able to predict when will bitcoin price start increasing again. The only choice we have to move according to the bitcoin price.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

I am very confident that the bitcoin market will soon recover, and a sign of an increase usually occurs in September or 2 weeks, the first target that is immediately reached by the price of bitcoin in September is the price can reach $ 10,000.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

Yes the price is going to recover, I know this can be difficult for people especially for those that are new in this market since they have not seen the incredible ability of bitcoin to recover but one problem with that is that it takes bitcoin a lot of time to go back to its original price, so you need to learn to be patient and hold your bitcoin as if your economic well being depends on it, because most likely that is the truth.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

Have faith. I believe that the market will still recover. Maybe this year or next year. So all we need to do now is wait until that time will come.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:33:19 AM

I agree, when the market is hard to guess, the most important thing is patience, without patience, we will lose, I prefer to wait to get profit rather than lose or cut loss.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

The bitcoin price fell free, losing nearly $ 14,000 in value since the peak of 2017. But while cryptocurrency hovered around this year's lows, a new $ 300 million fund dedicated to the crypto market has given investors fresh optimism. The cryptocurrency market was further encouraged this week by news that Facebook reversed its decision to ban ads for bitcoins and other virtual currencies.

This move once again sparked rumors that Facebook is planning a major acquisition in space, or even potentially cryptocurrency itself. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said in early 2018 that he plans to "go deeper" with cryptocurrency technology - which offers more than 2 billion users worldwide - launched the blockchain exploration group. Other analysts said that the lifting of Facebook's ban will help reverse the price trend of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

"The crypto market has been in bear territory over the last week or so," Nigel Green, founder and CEO of financial services firm deVere Group, said in a statement to The Independent.

"Facebook's step can be expected to help take it back towards the bulls... Savvy investors are looking at the bigger picture."

Looking at the 12-month price history of bitcoin, the cryptocurrency's current value still represents a 260 per cent increase year-on-year.

Maybe, this is one of the main factors which has caused the rise of bitcoin prices a few days ago.
Rumors about Facebook that will issue its own coins crypto, actually have been talked about a lot in some media since three months ago however we don't know exactly when Facebook will launch it.

Surely  BTC will recover because it has the potential to recover.Due to many reasons it suffers from a major downfall which will affect the overall growth of BTC. Bitcoin is one of the important cryptocurrency and it has the capability to grow in coming future.It is already recovering.From last month the prices are rising and hopefully by the end of this year it will reach 10k. A major recovery is expected in 2019.

That's right, and I believe bitcoin always has the potential to recover, because its predicate as the best coin, absolute has been owned by bitcoin.
Yes that is right, bitcoin price has already taken a step toward its recovery and hopefully bitcoin will recover its previous 19k level before ending 2018. I think that we have a very good opportunity to do investment in bitcoin in current price and make some profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: