Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!  (Read 67936 times)
Biontic

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 08:07:26 PM

Hysterical - too funny!

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

this is one of the dumbest fud threads ive seen yet, congrats lol

Sory, but this can understand only those who have brains.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:37:32 PM

Relax OP, If you are really worried sell your bitcoins now,put on your headphones and visit http://calm.com

Don't fucking spread panic.

It's that time of the year again, the retarded trolls have to come out and spread their crap all over these forums. Same thing we saw back in June 2013, only with different names like Jaroslaw and some others. Could also be the exact same people under different names. I don't know why, but the bull trolls seem way less retarded to me than the bear trolls. I can't wait for the bulls to show up and take these suckers by surprise. Once these trolls become suddenly very quiet and disappear you know it's time to hold on to your coins like a motherfucker. Tongue

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:47:08 PM

I did an analysis of what OP posted, and I can, unfortunately, confirm that it is true.
We are on the verge of a collapsing market.

MtGox doesn't have any of the bitcoins left (look at Mark's reaction during the interview).
If MtGox goes back online (withdrawals), everyone will take away his money & bitcoins, resulting in one of the largest sell-offs in bitcoin history.

The market will totally collapse.

A financial professor predicted bitcoin sub $10 by mid 2014.

So many people are going to lose money!
(The idiotic, stubborn 'hoddlers', or should I say TODDLERS because only underdeveloped brains are stupid enough to hold in a market like this!).
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

I did an analysis of what OP posted, and I can, unfortunately, confirm that it is true.
We are on the verge of a collapsing market.

MtGox doesn't have any of the bitcoins left (look at Mark's reaction during the interview).
If MtGox goes back online (withdrawals), everyone will take away his money & bitcoins, resulting in one of the largest sell-offs in bitcoin history.

The market will totally collapse.

A financial professor predicted bitcoin sub $10 by mid 2014.

So many people are going to lose money!
(The idiotic, stubborn 'hoddlers', or should I say TODDLERS because only underdeveloped brains are stupid enough to hold in a market like this!).
Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:57:42 PM

Relax OP, If you are really worried sell your bitcoins now,put on your headphones and visit http://calm.com

It's that time of the year again, the retarded trolls have to come out and spread their crap all over these forums. Same thing we saw back in June 2013, only with different names like Jaroslaw and some others. Could also be the exact same people under different names. I don't know why, but the bull trolls seem way less retarded to me than the bear trolls. I can't wait for the bulls to show up and take these suckers by surprise. Once these trolls become suddenly very quiet and disappear you know it's time to hold on to your coins like a motherfucker. Tongue
Indeed, when the idiots arrive it's time to BUY and HODL for the big rally that's coming.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:58:11 PM

I know that Fonzie and igorr in particular are constantly banging their heads desperately trying to twist any scrap of information they can find as pointing to doom for Bitcoin.....

....but ya know what....

.......there was brief few hours, during the flash euphoria surge from $560 right up to $712 on bullishly high volume, where I thought I was about to turn bullish. Not being a complete idiot of course, I was waiting for confirmation at $700 range. It never came and as the hours passed, the biochemistry in brain returned to equilibrium. All of a sudden, Bitcoin did not seem so attractive to me anymore. Could it all have been a flash euphoric outburst based on the 'malleability' fear being removed from the main USD Bitcoin exchange? The market seemed to think so. $700 was not revisited and volume has been derisory since then. If the market really did believe that these were cheap coins, then $700 would have been surpassed, and confirmed, on strong volume, quite some time ago. But it just isn't there. With precious few real world feasible economic uses (Since SR2 went down I personally have no use for Bitcoin beyond speculation, although I will be sure to use it when I buy my next PC component), the Bitcoin market consists of speculators. And once the tide of speculative sentiment turns confirmed negative, then the value of the asset can only go in one direction, down the way. And what speculator wants to hold an asset that is only going to lose them value?

Admit it bulls, you just don't feel it like you used to. You don't, and neither do your fellow Bitcoiners, no matter how hard you try to emulate that November enthusiasm and buzz for Bitcoin. The pro-traders and the whales will feel this also as they notice fewer and fewer little fishies getting caught in their nets.

Their will be be further flash crashes and price whiplashes to come, with momentary bullish hopes being stoked up only for things to peter out to yet another inevitable price slide, but ultimately , lowest low in this bear trend will not be found with a flash, a crash, or a bang;, but with a groan and a whimper......just like the two post bubble bear markets before this one.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
rair

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:18:49 PM

Fuck! Calm.com is quite incredible! Thanks for sharing...
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:14:16 PM

Admit it bulls, you just don't feel it like you used to. You don't, and neither do your fellow Bitcoiners, no matter how hard you try to emulate that November enthusiasm and buzz for Bitcoin. The pro-traders and the whales will feel this also as they notice fewer and fewer little fishies getting caught in their nets.

Oh we're definitely still sitting in a bear market, but it can also be over before you realize it. Let's wait for Gox to resume BTC withdrawals before we can truly say how bearish or bullish this market truly is feeling right now. When Bitstamp resumed their withdrawals it bounced quickly back to pre-withdrawal stop levels, but Gox hasn't resumed their withdrawals yet and is still holding the market down right now.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:37:33 PM

Do not forget, every day is generated around 4800 new bitcoins !
+ we have much bitcoins from MtGox !

Whether it will have enough money to pay, remains to be seen.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:49:35 PM

YoYa

Activity: 809

Always verify deals with me through my public key!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 11:02:32 PM

igorr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 11:29:14 AM

The price at mtgox is 270 usd, next is bitstamp coming masive sell,
Every day 4800 new coin + all coin from mtgox coming to bitstamp !

spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:01:50 PM

yeah, this is all getting really scary, reminds me of that bit in the book of revelations which mentions transaction malleability.

igorr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:02:14 PM

The price is 220 usd and MtGox is dead, the next is Bitstamp.

Chancellor

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:15:17 PM

The price is 280 and MtGox still does not want to be dead. The same for Bitstamp. Try harder next time.

BTC: 1GRx2H5esyFTucZCt1eX9tjpoqfMrbVHMT
igorr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:17:06 PM

The price is 280 and MtGox still does not want to be dead. The same for Bitstamp. Try harder next time.

Today low price 220 usd

View Screen Capture

Chancellor

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:24:23 PM

Today low price 220 usd
But today's low is not the price. Also you have to understand, than Gox, being currently cut off of bitcoin withdrawals and practically cut off of fiat withdrawals is an one-way money eating machine. Then it cannot be consideder a part of the market anymore. Bitcoin price on other exchanges confirms it. So even if "GoxBTC" is below $100, what then? Nothing.

BTC: 1GRx2H5esyFTucZCt1eX9tjpoqfMrbVHMT
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:24:27 PM

The price at mtgox is 270 usd, next is bitstamp coming masive sell,
Every day 4800 new coin + all coin from mtgox coming to bitstamp !

You are a 100% committed troll....

.....but I think you may just be right.

Someone is going to walk away with a lot of Goxcoin that do actually correspond to block chain ledger and they are going to be faced with the opportunity to treble or even quadruple their money in an instant.....or wait and risk this opportunity evaporating for months, or even forever. The thieves (and I think Karpeles will be cutting himself in on this action), may not necessarily want to crash Bitcoin, but they will want to maximise and realise their profits......

......or are these thieves all in the Bitcoin will never die and Bitcoin to 100000K camp?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 02:26:38 PM

To the OP and all those preaching panic -  You guys DO KNOW that Gox doesn't control the market right? You DO KNOW that no one goes by Gox's price anymore right? You DO KNOW that Gox's withdrawals and deposits are frozen, right? You DO KNOW that if Gox goes down, the market would be a better place since it'll even be more "decentralized", right? Do your homework before you preach FUD.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: