Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!  (Read 67936 times)
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:25:04 PM

My prediction is igorr will disappear when bitcoin has started its ascent somewhere at the end of summer, and then re-appears under a different nickname when bitcoin declines in the similar manner in 2015 to spread more FUD.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:34:16 PM

Are we still on the "verge"?  Because this is taking extremely long to collapse for something that is "urgent"....  I don't understand the hold up??

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Lannister

Activity: 140
Merit: 500

I'm blocking all private messages. Use Bitmessage!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:45:32 AM

troller's thread Grin
you wanna us all sell our BTC and you get it for cheap price?

My prediction is igorr will disappear when bitcoin has started its ascent somewhere at the end of summer, and then re-appears under a different nickname when bitcoin declines in the similar manner in 2015 to spread more FUD.

No, I will not disclose my real name on the Internet. The very simple reason I’m anonymous is so that I can talk freely about a free web. One mistake people often make is having the faulty assumption that knowing my real name or my association with a respected person, group or organization might get them to trust me more. In fact, I have no authority here. Elastic Project is a loosely associated group of developers which constantly changes over time. If you prefer projects with a more centralized structure, then please move on. Specifically, I kindly ask you to refrain from any messages that try to convince me of the contrary. My time is too valuable to be wasted with the same discussion again and again.
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:35:49 PM

WOW,
15th april 2014, Game over for China !!!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/latest/china-clamps-down-on-bitcoin/story-e6frg90f-1226871648275

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:58:53 PM

It looks really bad, Wall Street Journal just officially confirmed the story. I gues we will go below 150 in the next days.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
devphp

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:01:06 PM

Can't wait! Getting my paycheck around that date, will buy some cheap bitcoins. Please spread more FUD to drop the price more Smiley
fonzie

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:10:19 PM

There is no "cheap" in Bitcoin, it´s just a fairytale slang to lure you and your (probably) hard earned money into this high end ponzi.
At 1000 they told you 900 is cheap
@900--->800$
@800--->700$
@700--->600$
@600--->500$
@500---->400$

But everybody is still sure that 4xx is cheap and we will go to 5000$
 Cheesy Cheesy
The dream is dead!
You´re too late.

alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:13:57 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 05:28:11 PM by alfabitcoin

So why that upset you. Why you are so upset who buy or sell bitcoins, fresh mined or not? Btc mine reward is hardcoded in bitcoin and well known.
If you do not want to be involved in bitcoin then do not and go away. Stop to annoy people who does, if somebody lose or win it will be their decision.
Again, what is wrong with you? Why are you wasting time in something you are not involved iin? Also i noticed you do not talk and defend your opinion in some rational way. You just copy paste same bs since last year.

I dont know, What you doing in my thread ?
You want to quarrel with me ?

Sory, but it will not be possible.

Anyone who wants to check whether I'm talking about the truth, can visit my threads before 90 days, and check
when the price was 1000 usd.
"Bicoin biggest scam in the early history"
My thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400001.0

"URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!"
This thread is started when the price was 700 usd, before 45 days.

My theory is true or false?
Assess yourself.
So what? Price will always change but it does not mean bitcoin will die you fool!
Are you talking about a price of bitcoin or bitcoin will die as your misleading title claim?
If you talk about price movemants, then change a title, who care what you think.
If you saying btc will die then please explain it clearly. Price change does not mean btc is doomed.

Early history, assess your ass,lol
Have you been scammed by bitcoin? You cry and your envy will eat you alive. You missed the train and now you want all to fail to feel better - what a loser.
Poor igorr, he did not bought mining hw on time and now hes pissed off and hate bitcoin. Not only that, he sold all his btc holdings in sep/oct for 150 and never bought back.
fonzie

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:27:32 PM

I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

No one will talk about it in 2-3 years. Price will be in the lower double digit range.
That´s as good as dead!

devphp

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:30:49 PM

I´m sorry you´re wrong

No one will talk about it in 2-3 years. Price will be in the lower double digit range.
That´s as good as dead!

ok, it is true because you say so, makes perfect sense, selling all bitcoins now, heading for the precious fiat that can at least be used to wipe ass with  Grin
alfabitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:31:01 PM

I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!
For me it does not mean its dead. It will just get rid off people who thought its get fast reach scheme. It never meant to btc be so overpriced and violite. It cases more troble then good.
I would be happy to be back in 100 usd like last summer and that china never ''invaded'' btc.
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:35:26 PM

I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!

absolutely so, something like Litecoin

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
Zule

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:38:24 PM

I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!
For me it does not mean its dead. It will just get rid off people who thought its get fast reach scheme. It never meant to btc be so overpriced and violite. It cases more troble then good.
I would be happy to be back in 100 usd like last summer and that china never ''invaded'' btc.

I totally agree with your last sentence.
What would make you happy if the btc was still 100?
You wouldnt be so butthurt you didint buy it back then?
Or you think it would be better for the future of bitcoin?
alfabitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:39:18 PM

We will all die, eventually. Why to worry so much about it?
alfabitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:42:38 PM

I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!

Butthurt? Are you talking to me? I never used bitcoin as investmant, however I got very wealthy because of bitcoin and btc price rose to 1200$ when i sold almost all btc holding i gathered since 2011.Nowdays, i can not predict anything and rather wait for a" feeling" what I had last year when decided to hold btc.
fonzie

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:44:45 PM

I´m sorry you´re wrong

BTC WILL DIE

That´s as good as dead!

There might have been a brighter future for Bitcoin if it hadn´t been fake pumped by Gox and China.
It lost a lot of credibility due to this disaster, and we don´t know how much longer the price will go down.
If Bitcoin would have risen naturally and slow it would have been much better for it´s future and adoption .There really is not anywhere enough money right now , to bring it back up to 1000$ . It will always look like a fail from now on to new investors.
The damage that was done by Mt.Gox is btw way bigger than the possible china ban.
The whole chart bid sum and ask depth has been manipulated.
And after that big scam they wen´t down with 500 Mio "investors" money , which will mostly not be replaced.

Zule

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:47:07 PM

lol not you, i know what you ment, im curious why would fonzie be happy
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:47:55 PM

Oh I get it. April fools!

Best April fool thread yet.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
fonzie

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

So far Igorr and his TA downwards channel of doom has been spot on. He has never been proven wrong in the last weeks.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:05:17 PM

So far Igorr and his TA downwards channel of doom has been spot on. He has never been proven wrong in the last weeks.

I was kidding. But I do not believe anyone has the ability to predict future prices. One might be able to generally say that there is evidence of upward or downward pressure, but the claim is that bitcoin is going to collapse is something I have seen frequently in the past three years and it still makes me laugh.
But by all means, sell your coins if your sure. I'll buy them, I have to replenish my spending wallet for a buying trip to: http://centraltexasgunworks.com

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: