Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!  (Read 67936 times)
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:45:06 PM

BTC can gone in 1 sec, and fall at 1 usd, because I do not want to pay BTC above 100 usd,
just in case it BTC be recognized by all world bank, then I can pay bitcoin 1000, 5000, or 100 000 usd,
for now 100 usd is maximum.

You don't want to pay more than 100 usd for BTC, because thats all you got.

you're wrong, I have only 5 usd, 100 usd is so much for me.

If its on the "verge of collapse", why would you buy ANY at any price???  That makes less than zero sense.

It is quote maybe one year ago,
Easy2Mine read all my post and he  trying to find out who I am, because of my money.

I trade with MetaTrader platform, and I have only usd on my account,
I not want BTC or anything else, I just want money.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

Easy2Mine read all my post and he  trying to find out who I am, because of my money.

I get confused, sometimes you are bragging that you made more than 350000 dollars last year.
Then you state you don't have more than 5 dollars.
Other times you only have dollars in your account.
So what do you really have beside your obsession to see BTC dying.

I don't read your posts because of the money you don't have.
I read your posts to analyze your credibility and because you don't have that after I analyze it, I use it to made a fool out of you.

igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:07:42 PM

My credibility is clear,
Anyone can read my posts from November and December of 2013 years,
when the price was $ 1240, I say "Game is Over" and price goes to the bottom.

serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:07:56 PM

As a n00b, I would LOVE btc price to drop to $100...I'd load the hell up. I swear I would and I'd feel bad for whoever lost however much.

In fact, I'd seriously love it more if yall could fear monger it down to the $10 range again...because I'd love to be a millionaire by October. Thanks! Grin

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:14:16 PM

As a n00b, I would LOVE btc price to drop to $100...I'd load the hell up. I swear I would and I'd feel bad for whoever lost however much.

In fact, I'd seriously love it more if yall could fear monger it down to the $10 range again...because I'd love to be a millionaire by October. Thanks! Grin

For any profit the percentages are important,not price,
Now movement just $45 brings 10% profit, or 30% profit on Meta Trader platform, with leverage trading. 1:3

Easy2Mine

einc.io

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:18:19 PM

My credibility is clear,

This is just coincidence, it has nothing to do with your ability to predict the future of BTC which you can't.
Your posts was never build with well thought-out ideas, just yelling and repeating FUD, it could also happens the other way round.

bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:20:22 PM

My credibility is clear,

This is just coincidence, it has nothing to do with your ability to predict the future of BTC which you can't.
Your posts was never build with well thought-out ideas, just yelling and repeating FUD, it could also happens the other way round.

igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:23:13 PM

My credibility is clear,

Ok, my shadow

machinima

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:07:12 PM

aarrggh I´m pretty much a noob and really need to make some money (yes i'm really poor, sort of, i still have a laptop and a girlfriend Wink. 15th of april is coming. Could someone please give me some help/tips what to do so I can make some money( i dont have lots to invest, about €1000)

be social please and help a noob out
Zule

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

aarrggh I´m pretty much a noob and really need to make some money (yes i'm really poor, sort of, i still have a laptop and a girlfriend Wink. 15th of april is coming. Could someone please give me some help/tips what to do so I can make some money( i dont have lots to invest, about €1000)

Im interested in taking your noob money, will get back to you on this when I think of a way, hope someone doesnt beat me to it
serenitys

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

I may be wrong but I'm thinking machinima isn't asking for you guys to advise him on how to make money in life by working hard, but advise him on how to work with bitcoin itself to make more bitcoin and thereby increase his other currency...how to play the market, basically.

You know, like why every single person here is here  Grin

Somebody seriously needed to start a thread about How To Actually Do This...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:47:35 PM

BTC can gone in 1 sec, and fall at 1 usd, because I do not want to pay BTC above 100 usd,
just in case it BTC be recognized by all world bank, then I can pay bitcoin 1000, 5000, or 100 000 usd,
for now 100 usd is maximum.

You don't want to pay more than 100 usd for BTC, because thats all you got.

If its on the "verge of collapse", why would you buy ANY at any price???  That makes less than zero sense.

Why have ANY USD in the account then? Put it to work in another traditional investment. If BTC is on the verge of collapse, are the exchanges not as well then?  Again, makes less than zero sense. (which is a feat in and of itself. bravo).

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:54:08 PM

I know,
But I still holding short position from
1100 usd,
Because exchanges is so unsafe,
I am transfer a lot money from btc-e
to my Avatrade account.

Easy2Mine

einc.io

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:04:04 PM

Hey Igorr, since you are a trader in real stocks.
What is your speciality?
What sector are you investing in?
What stocks are worth buying at the moment and why?
Is it a good time to do an open sell or an open buy at this moment?

fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:06:44 PM

@Easy2mine

Please stop trolling, there´s no need to do that in here.
Igorr provided serious analysis including mining statistics and his BTC downwards channel of doom has been proven spot on in the last weeks.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Easy2Mine

einc.io

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:07:41 PM

I troll as much as you do.

serenitys

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:33:36 PM

I predict the USD will lose what's left of its value waaaay before BTC loses its value.

Criminals and psychopaths running the FED and banks...ripping people off.

I see this:

Mainstream people couldn't care less about the principle of btc and initially will just want it to work right out of the box and if it doesn't, or if they can't figure it out, they will complain and decided "real" money is better...the pretend money is a scam.

More industry (who recognize the principle and value in btc - not as a stock trade but how it changes the world) invest heavily and eventually tech side finally comes up with a dumbass version for the above group who has a psychological meltdown if they get called a name, and need their hands held to remember to breathe...because dumbass market or not, they are the majority...so the dev side will figure out the dumbass apps for that market making it useful for them.

As more people get used to btc they will recognize the difference in security and wealth based on what their BTC does vs the USD they they'd really end up obtaining to convert to BTC...more and more enter the BTC economy.

The governments begin to plug in that all that stands between its continued power and extinction is the choice of the people - who actually control the money...and they will concede and work WITH btc in a favorable way and probably be more inclined to take advantage of it than to shut it down because to try to outright ban it is the day the majority who see the security just make the final choice.

In order to even pay their enforcers, they'll also have to use BTC because the more BTC's value rises (crypto as a way of doing money), the less value the dollar has and even the enforcers will reach a point where they realize it's idiocy for them to enforce the demands of a threatened government trying to stop a secure currency by either paying them WITH worthless currency or paying them WITH btc...can't stop it and use it at the same time...

Basically once mainstream public understands why bitcoin/crypto is safer and secure and all that, and that their "real" money is the joke in the room, that the fiat currency is 100 times less secure than BTC, mass adoption isn't far behind.

Zule

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:06:21 AM

I know,
1100 usd,
to my Avatrade account.
On what exchange are you shorting from 1100?
Maharaja

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:15:24 AM

How about taking €200 from the €1000 and try to make €400 from it by convincing others to hand over their wealth to you? I.e. what value can you contribute to others so that they value your abilities more than they money they have?

igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:12:46 PM

I know,
1100 usd,
to my Avatrade account.
On what exchange are you shorting from 1100?

shorting from $1100 on AvaTrade forex, and shorting from $885 on BTC-e exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: