Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!  (Read 67936 times)
Zule

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:34:36 PM

igorr aka bitcoinrus is an idiot, spamming and trolling with idiotic "URGENT NEWS" threads and polls, and I think he doesnt even have an financial agenda, I think he's really an idiot who has nothing better to do than troll. Sad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:39:48 PM

igorr aka bitcoinrus is an idiot, spamming and trolling with idiotic "URGENT NEWS" threads and polls, and I think he doesnt even have an financial agenda, I think he's really an idiot who has nothing better to do than troll. Sad.

I am not igorr.
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:52:26 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 10:55:01 PM by alfabitcoin

for all your questions you have answers in my old threads,

I warned 17.dec 2013 year: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374935.msg4014576#msg4014576

Man are you idiot? Price drop were obvious to happen. Beside, price drop was not due miners and diff like you reffered but china preban and other reasons. You always base your bs on asic manufacture and miners, I mean are you for real or what is wrong with you? Beside, you have again contradicted yourself. First you say your prediction really happened, then you say they are in the procces and will be in 3-6 months, but you ''predicted'' just few days ago how bitcoin will die in 2 or 3 year. Is that how you ''predict''? This is some bs new level of 'predictions''. Word will end. When,how,why,details get unaswered. Geez!
And do not add and edit post after my response, that is how person of no arguments speak. Huh

And you still avoid to post here your ''so called predictions''. So you prefer to say anything other then to answer a direct question?
Come on, back up your arguments, its not hard if you have them. Specifics and details please, not some vougue no sense.
 You posted that your 3 months old thread each hinted those events!
What events exactly, explain, what you predicted?
I do not see a point of making so stupid threads? Dont you have something better to do, are you a child who fantasy to be some big wall street shark,lol? Or you crave for attention? Not many friends around,a? So sad, go out and make some friends. No serius and inteligent person would waste so much time and energy just to be ridiculed on public forum, so something must be wrong with you. That is my guess.

Edit
Igorr show once more his true color! I told to others readers few days ago to read your few first posts! Immediatelly he deleted his first few post in the forum where he repeatetly posted how btc is biggest scam in early history where US gov created bitcoin in order to protect Us dollar. Wtf? Man, I am stunt at your stupidity. Mods does not care about you, they do not delete threads, just eventualy move them in appropriate section ( they need to make a troll/fud/bs subforum for sure)
How exactly bitcoin scammed anybody? What were(is) US gov goal to scam and what would they have from bitcoin? Explain?
Then he changed this and accused asic manufacture for the same "scam".
Igorr, no asic manufacture force anybody to buy their products, its something called freemarket and free will.
Igorr is always focused on asic manufactures and all this bs from him in bitcointalk is because he is too late in mining and really really jelous and envy of anybody who has. This is igorr main reason of posting in the forum.
Igorr, you are pathetic, design your asic or do something creative and sell it for a price market is prepared to pay. Do not blame it just because you can not afford it or missed the ride.
Igorr, why you delete your posts, what are you try to hide.
Address issues and questions, enough with your BS!
Edit2
I would like to code anti fud and troll filter and need a lot of data. Igorr, you would be perfect. Would you like to assist me and fill some special poll and set of questions? For free, but I would not forget your gesture, believe me.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:40:48 PM

I do not make predictions for the next hour or next day, I make analysis and predictions for the next 3-6 month.

So your vision of a "verge of collapse" is about 10 years?  LOL.  Yeah, quite the cliffhanger.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:12:45 AM

Please keep up the good work!  Cheesy
It really looks like BTC is about to crash hard!

If you do not believe me try to make a similar thread, and see for yourself,
Your thread will be deleted !!!

This does not look good.

I know, these manipulating admins in here try to hide what´s really goin on in Bitcoinland. We all know that Bitcoin is about to crash to 100$ or lower!
You are actin totally right to warn everybody! If they delete your post please make a new one immediately!
We must spread the message!

Yeah, except for the other 50 "bitcoin crashing/plummeting/hitting $100/stealing my car!!!" posts in the last two weeks.

Yeah, and everyone is just waiting for another Silk Road or exchange to be hacked, then boom goes the price. Heres a funny idea, lets not all be bullish on something, lets actually think about what will really happen. Instead of wishful thinking, lets try CRITICAL THINKING. Ya dig? Good? Great.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:23:19 AM

igorr is just reiterating the model I developed almost a year ago, that revolutions in mining tech cause temporary hyper profitability in mining and huge hype based speculative bubbles in which miners hoard their coins rather then sell them.  Eventually miners become unprofitable and must sell daily coin production to meet their electricity costs and the market grinds down until the daily production can be fully absorbed by the BTC loyalists.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:32:57 AM

Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!
Still just on the verge?
How much longer do you think this will take?

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:15:09 AM

URGENT, this thread maybe be deleted,
This is my thread which administrators constantly erased, without any explanation !!!

Only $ 15 million to total collapse

Igorr, you're quite full of shit.

There will be no "total collapse".

Let's say it's true: miners sell all the mined coins to cover cost.

Obviously most of these coins are being absorbed by buyers, otherwise price would tank (I mean tank, not downtrend)

What happens if price gets lower, let's say $350? Well, the buyers gain strength, because for the same amount of fiat, they can buy more coins. In other words: everything else equal, an equilibrium will be reached at some price. Quite honestly it looks right now that price is $450ish.

What happens when miners mine below cost? Well: some, like BitcoinXPress, will bravely (and stupidly from an individual profit perspective) mine on to "secure the network" or due to some kind of stubborness, but most will rationally switch off their miners and if they want to acquire more coins, they will... low on behold: buy bitcoins on the market. What will that do to price?

On the upside I see that you dropped your misguided notion (uttered in wall thread) that volume on chinese exchanges is somehow meaningful. Bobby Lee nicely explained at coinsummit what's going on with that.

To wrap it up: please quit your stupid misguided FUD. It's pathetic and you know it.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:35:52 AM

Just look, train go to hell.
Bitcoin no more any support by big players.
Game is over.
Every month we have
decline about 150 usd.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:06:20 AM

I talk before 4 months about it.
Now coming period drasic falls,
without any correction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559752.0

CoinThinker

Activity: 462

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:26:15 AM

This is such a rubbish! I don't even understand why I am wasting my time looking at it...

igorrr, you live in a parallel reality. A year ago bitcoin was around $70, and now it is $458. From 70 went up to an historical height of almost 1.200 and then fall back to $458 (the 430-450 seems to be a stable hover-around price right now). So, yes, if you are a short term thinker incapable of seeing the big picture, willing to spread only FUD, then Bitcoin falled...

If you see the big picture, then BTC is almost 7 times more expensive as it was a year ago, so I see BTC most close to $3.000 in a year from now, than the possibility of fall. Imagine also that since a year, BTC has become more popular and more accepted; they are already BTC ATM machines, BTC advertisements, etc. So in a steady upgoing acceptance trend, in a steady upgoing difficulty (no KGW or other BS), with the increase of investment people are doing in BTC, why do you think it is going to fall?

Just because you pray it will, so you can grab some? Don't confuse wishful thinking with reality son...

Zule

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:29:12 AM

I wouldnt hesitate drowning him and face consequence if I knew he'd shut up then
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:30:46 AM

I wonder why people wasting lifetime here on the forum only to bash on BTC. If I have no interest in something why would I waste al my time with it? Igor and Fonzie must be from the government or some bankers.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:35:22 AM

Just watch and enjoy.

fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:39:14 AM

I wonder why people wasting lifetime here on the forum only to bash on BTC. If I have no interest in something why would I waste al my time with it? Igor and Fonzie must be from the government or some bankers.

We told you not to buy at 700-800$. Now we´re warning other one´s that think that 450$ is a good price.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:44:01 AM

Buy Bitcoin now and quickly convert it to Dogecoin. The latter is so undervalued that possible downside is literally a few satoshi, while potential upside is hundreds of satoshi.

Igorr, what do you think about Dogecoin?
igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:50:08 AM

Buy Bitcoin now and quickly convert it to Dogecoin. The latter is so undervalued that possible downside is literally a few satoshi, while potential upside is hundreds of satoshi.

I think when the Bitcoin declining every cryptocoin also decreases, and they are all in danger.
But how Dogrcoin I never researching, I can not talk about it with certainty.

alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:03:56 AM

I think when the Bitcoin declining every cryptocoin also decreases, and they are all in danger.
But how Dogrcoin I never researching, I can not talk about it with certainty.
What a ulter bullshit. Price decline were expected last december and that happened.
Importan thng that bitcoiners are upset to provocative title in this thread what need to change.
Price moves up or down all the time, its not linear curve and igorr can ''predict' whatever he like in appropite name thread.

Buttom line its the title what I find is ridicolous and misleading.
But Iam pleased to see how all bitcoiners see how igorr is bigest troll and fud in the forum.

Ps
Igorr why you do not answer direct questions i asked? If you are afraid why you start a thread in open forum? Tipical troll who has monologue with himself.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:07:42 AM

there are many children in this forum, and at this forum need KYC verification, only +18 year alowed.

fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:07:50 AM

alfabitcoin please stop trolling all threads with serious content in this forum or i might report you to the admin.
You have been warned.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: