Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT, Bitcoin is on the verge of collapse !!!  (Read 67936 times)
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:24:47 AM

I'm with igorr, I'm out completely.

I'd rather have my six dollars and fifty two cents than be stuck in a worthless digital currency.

$6.52 ??
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:35:43 AM

I'm with igorr, I'm out completely.

I'd rather have my six dollars and fifty two cents than be stuck in a worthless digital currency.

$6.52 ??

Oh, my bad, shift the decimal 5 places.

To the left.  Cool

Horses in midstream.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:36:54 AM

When all major country recognized Bitcoin and their national banks accept bitcoin, then it will be money.
(Russia,China,India,USA,Germany,United Kingdom,Switzerland,)

It will never happen.

a) it doesn't have to be bitcoin (that's why I asked you which other crypto currency will not die);
b) it doesn't have to be recognized and accepted by national banks to circulate among people and perform all functions of money.

All is required is faith by people that it is money and that if a person accepts it, they can easily trade it for something of value (adoption by merchants is taking place). And that is good enough for that to become money, as it performs money functions.
igorr (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:12:38 AM

When all major country recognized Bitcoin and their national banks accept bitcoin, then it will be money.
(Russia,China,India,USA,Germany,United Kingdom,Switzerland,)

It will never happen.

a) it doesn't have to be bitcoin (that's why I asked you which other crypto currency will not die);
b) it doesn't have to be recognized and accepted by national banks to circulate among people and perform all functions of money.

All is required is faith by people that it is money and that if a person accepts it, they can easily trade it for something of value (adoption by merchants is taking place). And that is good enough for that to become money, as it performs money functions.

Bitcoin is not regulated by law, It's a toy.

Cлaвьcя, Oтeчecтвo нaшe cвoбoднoe,
Бpaтcкиx нapoдoв coюз вeкoвoй,
Пpeдкaми дaннaя мyдpocть нapoднaя!
Cлaвьcя, cтpaнa! Mы гopдимcя тoбoй!
devphp

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:43:01 AM

If people are willing to accept bitcoin and/or other cryptos for their goods and services, who cares it's not regulated? It will be used regardless. Just look at the history of money: a lot of things were used as money in the past.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:21:03 PM

If people are willing to accept bitcoin and/or other cryptos for their goods and services, who cares it's not regulated? It will be used regardless. Just look at the history of money: a lot of things were used as money in the past.

impossible

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:28:49 PM

impossible

"impossible" seems a bit strong for something that is already happening. Whatever our opinions are here, it is money right now and it is being used more every day.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
igorr (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:39:51 PM

impossible

"impossible" seems a bit strong for something that is already happening. Whatever our opinions are here, it is money right now and it is being used more every day.

Not true,
It's just buying time for mining company, to steal more money from the people and then gone, (MtGox model)
next difficulty +11% for 3 days !!!

devphp

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:32:43 PM

impossible

The history of money shows it's not only possible, but happened many times at many places with different peoples, who used different items as money. Apparently, you haven't studied the history of money.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:43:20 PM

impossible

The history of money shows it's not only possible, but happened many times at many places with different peoples, who used different items as money. Apparently, you haven't studied the history of money.

But I like money and not want convert my money into bitcoin or ony crypto,
I think most people have the same opinion.

devphp

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:49:56 PM

Almost everybody likes money.
You don't want to convert, well, don't, who can make you.

Might be that most people are as uneducated about money as you're. It doesn't mean that any educated about money person would quickly rush to buy bitcoins. It just means that an educated about money person can tell the difference between money and not money, and he knows money when he sees it, and is aware of functions of money.

If a cigarette in jail can perform functions of money, it is money. If a bitcoin can perform functions of money at some merchants, it is money. You can't use rubles to buy food in US or Europe, ruble is not money there, but in Russia it is.
igorr (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:17:24 PM

Might be that most people are as uneducated about money as you're. It doesn't mean that any educated about money person would quickly rush to buy bitcoins. It just means that an educated about money person can tell the difference between money and not money, and he knows money when he sees it, and is aware of functions of money.

If a cigarette in jail can perform functions of money, it is money. If a bitcoin can perform functions of money at some merchants, it is money. You can't use rubles to buy food in US or Europe, ruble is not money there, but in Russia it is.

With my Credit Cards,
I can buy everything, anywhere in the world in any country, in any place, at any time,
No matter what I have just ruble at my credit card,
this is not the case with Bitcoin

The difference between Bitcoin and the real money is huge, and it can not be more generally comparable, because bitcoin is not money !

Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 04:21:37 PM

With my Credit Cards,
I can buy everything, anywhere in the world in any country, in any place, at any time,

The difference between Bitcoin and the real money is huge, and it can not be more generally comparable, because bitcoin is not money !

No, you cannot. LOL!
igorr (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:23:30 PM

With my Credit Cards,

No, you cannot. LOL!

absolutely, yes I can do !

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:24:17 PM

impossible

You don't like or want BTC, so...
Why are you here being a troll, why don't you go be negative somewhere else?

devphp

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:25:37 PM

With my Credit Cards,

I think there are already one or two, maybe even more companies that offer to load your bitcoins into a debit card, and they do the conversion of the bitcoins to the local currency on the fly per current exchange rate, just like your rubles would be converted to the local currency where you travel to on the fly per current exchange rate of ruble-to-USD or some other currency. In short, if there is demand for it, there is a solution. The debit cards are here already, they are not credit cards yet, but you can't argue that credit is money, because it's not. Credit is your liability to the bank. Debt is the money of slaves. As long as there is more demand, there will be more companies offering debit cards with competitive rates of servicing them.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 04:25:59 PM

Nope, sorry.

"everything" is a very broad word.
It's just like Bitcoin, you can buy stuff from someone who accepts it.

But I'm not in the mood for a fight. So... Peace!
igorr (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:27:22 PM

You don't like or want BTC, so...
Then why are you here being a troll, why don't you go be negative somewhere else?

Same question for you, like it, you're spreading speculation, and you use scams ?

Dr. LY

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:32:43 PM

With my Credit Cards,

If I'm selling a TV at my house during a yard sale, and you come with a credit card, I'm going to laugh in your face.

igorr (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:32:54 PM

With my Credit Cards,

I think there are already one or two, maybe even more companies that offer to load your bitcoins into a debit card, and they do the conversion of the bitcoins to the local currency on the fly per current exchange rate, just like your rubles would be converted to the local currency where you travel to on the fly per current exchange rate of ruble-to-USD or some other currency. In short, if there is demand for it, there is a solution. The debit cards are here already, they are not credit cards yet, but you can't argue that credit is money, because it's not. Credit is your liability to the bank. Debt is the money of slaves. As long as there is more demand, there will be more companies offering debit cards with competitive rates of servicing them.

I just say credit card, perhaps better debit card, because I do not any credit,
I have a lot money at my bank account.

Which companies offer debit electron card, option conversion BTC/USD ?

VISA ?
MasterCard ?
UnionPay ?
American express ?
Diners Club ?
Maestro ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: