Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin now (2018 edition)  (Read 2926 times)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

Thank you   for sharing   Wink  This will  help others  to understand more  about  bitcoin especially new to  crypto currency   Smiley  and upon reading about  the  development  of Lightning Network  and knowing  the  fact  that  it will help  us easy to  transact bitcoin with low fees it's amazing  Wink
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:52:15 AM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1
I think not only 10 reasons but instead there are thousands of reasons that why one should invest in bitcoin , first of all we all know that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency so one need not to be tensed or worried if the valuation is low as definitely the time will come when the valuation will inflate and you will get your profit then the transaction of bitcoin is very safe and confidential and investor can feel safe while investing in bitcoin and there are many more reasons to convince any one to invest into bitcoin.

I do believe that there are more than 10 reasons to buy bitcoin at this stage, but i doubt i could come up with a thousand. And yes, i do agree with you regarding the dreaded volatility of bitcoin.

When others find it off to be investing or trusting a volatile asset, experts agree that volatility has its good side. Removing volatility may decrease chances of failure but at the same time, it also decreases the chances of success in a much greater scale. Thus, it is indeed a wise of a move to be banking on bitcoin's volatile price as long as you are investing what you can afford to lose.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

My only reason and concern for Bitcoin and altcoin is:
Investment and time to reach the desired profit!
Price volatility is an important factor compelling investors
Abram434

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

Reallly nice article henry, totally agreed to points raised in the article.Nice and precise !!
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

In 2016 I wrote an article laying out 10 good reasons to buy bitcoin then. Now I have published an updated version.

https://medium.com/@Technomage/10-good-reasons-to-buy-bitcoin-now-2018-edition-8e990a50a9e1

I read your article, it's perfect!
I think you right. Each reason is true.
Wait the end of year Smiley
Thanks!

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Good article.

Some points are maybe a bit far fetched (like "6. Global economy is on the brink of collapse" or "4. Crypto is becoming mainstream") however I agree on that Bitcoin has a healthy valuation atm and the importance of securities. I say again and again: regulator is the most important factor in the near future. His arrival could be only good. If we achieve a "security" term for Bitcoin or Ether, this will be huge! Just like explained under point 5.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

Great article sir, I have read it and all are very reasonable as stated on the contents. You have predicted the price and scalability of Bitcoin from your old article. Now it has great possibility to maje it happen again, I hope everyone will read this.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

That's great, it's a good idea to help those new in crypto to know the reasons in buying such a coin. There might be many issues with regards to bitcoins legitimacy but with the help of this community and the people in it, we could encourage everyone to do the same as we do in terms of enhancing crypto and most specially Bitcoin.
I think the advantage of buying bitcoin in 2018 is that you can invest long term, can buy a lot of bitcoin because the market price is low, find profit, signify bitcoin.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

Very good article, I also strongly agree on all the reasons why we have to buy bitcoin now, besides the price in cheap conditions there are still many very positive reasons for buying bitcoin now
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

Great article to read. We need these kinds of post to help fight those people who wants to spread FUD. Hope that you will create more positive posts like this one and help support the technology that we love. Kudos to you bud! This is what we really wanted to promote in this forum to let newcomers of cryptospace feel confident in using the currency not only in their daily online transactions but as well with their investments.
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

Thanks for the update. Valuable information. Yes, I also think that now is a great time to buy bitcoin. Price is good and there is much to grow. I hope by December 2018 bitcoin will return to the level of $ 20000

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Your reason for buying bitcoin is very good and precise, because I also believe that bitcoin price every year will improve and we can get a very fast profit.
There are many reasons why you need to buy bitcoin and why bitcoin is worth it to buy. Many people sees that in the coming years the bitcoin will become more expensive than we think and it will become more valuable. One of the reason why bitcoin is good and worth it to buy is its good investment which can capable to make more income and money than investing in any kind of investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

This must supposed to be share to anyone here in this forum. Through this at least they could find out the value of bitcoin and why it is so reliable to invest unto it. So that critics also do nothing about this article because this is one of our weapon to depend the benefits of bitcoin has. Therefore, in the end it will be more get higher and higher in the future if more investors will go for bitcoin investment.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Thanks for the update. Valuable information. Yes, I also think that now is a great time to buy bitcoin. Price is good and there is much to grow. I hope by December 2018 bitcoin will return to the level of $ 20000

yeah a lot of us are hoping that bitcoin will reach again its ath price last time and also hoping it will surpass the ath price this year end. Let's hope and wait for the brighter future soon.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

This price is fixed over the past six months but I expect from my point of view that the price will rise to reach the end of this year to unprecedented prices
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

i agree with your first statement that said "Price correction brought bitcoin to a healthy valuation" we can see that in the 2017 the price of bitocin is in the high until 20000$ and right now bitcoin is in correction time and the price of bticoin is around 6000-7000$ and this is the time to buy bitcoin with the good price, so if you believe in bitcoin and want to invest in bitcoin right now is the best time to buy bitcoin, at the low price right now you will make a big profit

Stephanie Fernandes

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

That's a great article! I over appreciate your informations in this article. You are right. Moreover, your news can make many people believe more in Bitcoin and maybe invest in it. Obviously, investors can understand more clearly about Bitcoin's advantages. Therefore, thanks for your article.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

I agree with nearly all of your headings, and this is a big part of why I hodl. People think bitcoin is a scam and that bitcoin is dead and that's why the price is where it's at now.

With all the positive developments going on, It was difficult for me to understand why the price is not moving up. Then I realized that this is not a rational market. The price may not go up until it's too late for most people to jump in. Although that may just happen by definition.

I don't see demand falling but with the halvenign in less than 2 years the supply will most certainly dwindle and with LN just a few years away as well, the next bull run might be explosive.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

That is a good point, I think the bitcoin moment is coming back and forthcoming bitcoin prices will probably increase because the market is gradually stabilizing and there are signs of growth. In my opinion, bitcoin has great potential in the future, so   we can invest anytime
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

The article is open to the public, I think this is a good article and the most detailed I've ever seen in other articles. Bitcoin has always attracted and influenced with many people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: