Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the biggest problem that crypto faces today?
Regulation - 5 (18.5%)
Scammers - 13 (48.1%)
Mass Adoption - 1 (3.7%)
Real world use - 7 (25.9%)
Security - 0 (0%)
Too early - 1 (3.7%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 473 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal  (Read 635408 times)
JMan7777

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:36:40 PM

Hi,

once the Dev team has some spare time  Wink, please look into the following issue:

If you have a lot of transactions (e.g. from POS, every few seconds) the Windows wallet (v3.0.0.3-supr) will get slower and slower when catching up.

It seems to be related to multi-threading. When you set the affinity of the wallet process just to a single core it is working perfectly and the wallet is responding normal.
Once you assign 2 or more CPU cores it's almost not longer usable.
At least on my PC.

I know you can send the coins to yourself to cleanup the POS transactions into bigger pieces but can someone please tell me the limit for a single transaction.
How many million dope in one transaction is safe ?  Grin

Thx for investigating and your replies.

Cheers JMan7777

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxn

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:34:58 PM

The concept of POS is great, the Dope-wallet works good enough, but it feels a few fixes are needed to improve just the performance.

I myself cant code, so maybe we collect a fund for improvements, i also recommend another coder for some help, Palmdetroit who is working on Philosopherstone, he is experienced in POS and has a Message in his Signature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840951.0

I do not wanna blame devs here in competence, as said i like your work and Dope, just more eyes see more.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:52:52 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2015, 04:11:22 PM by dopecoindude

The concept of POS is great, the Dope-wallet works good enough, but it feels a few fixes are needed to improve just the performance.

I myself cant code, so maybe we collect a fund for improvements, i also recommend another coder for some help, Palmdetroit who is working on Philosopherstone, he is experienced in POS and has a Message in his Signature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840951.0

I do not wanna blame devs here in competence, as said i like your work and Dope, just more eyes see more.

Thanks for the suggestion MXN.  I'll see more about Philosopherstone for sure and see what we can do.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 05:09:17 PM

We were talking to myweedseeds.com to enable dopecoins should find out more shortly. Also, they invited us to use their network of affiliates for traffic so we are looking into that also.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:29:13 AM

I agree with the guys above. POS code should be fixed, now you're getting bazillions of small DOPE chunks, it's annoying and enlarges your wallet size.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:19:31 AM

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

Let me know what you think about The 420 Alliance Joint Force idea.

DOPE will be accepted at the store.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 05:29:43 PM

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364

420 BTC is unreachable target, that's what I want to say Smiley
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 09:33:19 PM

Excellent news Fartbags! Looking it over now.

And our official response to this! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967364.msg10593459#msg10593459  Grin

Anything is reachable you have to dream big, and do big!

mxn

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:44:10 PM

Thanks for the suggestion MXN.  I'll see more about Philosopherstone for sure and see what we can do.

Thanks being open for a try :-)

Palmdetroit wrote he can have a first look on the wallet the upcoming days, maybe some improvements can be found.
I am waiting to recieve a wallet-adress, so anyone will be free to donate for help on the code later on.

Saw a note of PPC, is it where the fork came from?
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:54:08 AM

I know you can send the coins to yourself to cleanup the POS transactions into bigger pieces but can someone please tell me the limit for a single transaction.
How many million dope in one transaction is safe ?  Grin
It's a good question. I have been experiencing a bug when several address had been created, but some of them haven't been shown up in "Receive coins" tab. It caused a problem in sending big coin amounts (>100K) and I finally decided to move all coins to one address, dump its private key, create new wallet and import the key. It worked nice, but the wallet still continues creating multiple addresses with small coin amounts in them: 0.0286, 0.021174 and so on. I tie this issue to POS blocks generation, that's why some code investigation is surely needed.

Yes, DopeCoin code is based on PPCoin code.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 09:09:39 PM

Thanks being open for a try :-)

Palmdetroit wrote he can have a first look on the wallet the upcoming days, maybe some improvements can be found.
I am waiting to recieve a wallet-adress, so anyone will be free to donate for help on the code later on.

Thanks for this information MXN.  I've e-mailed Palmdetroit hoping to hear back from him.  If you get in touch with him tell him to PM me back asap. Love to have him work on some things.

Thanks!

Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:42:59 AM

I have a small idea for 420.

Step 1: Accumulate coins at todays prices. (This step is not needed but will allow you to make more money or sell coins cheaper)

Step 2: print out a bunch of cryptocoins onto paper wallets. Try to do them in batches of like $5, $20, $100 batches of coins.

Step 3: Go to 420 with your laptop and tether mobile data.

Step 4: Buy DOPE cryptocoins right then on bittrex for people and either give them the paper wallets or transfer coins to their mobile wallet.

People are becoming more interested in cryptocoins. People will be interested in buying coins with cash.

why not use cards like a debit card hand them out on the festival with a pamphlet of noob friendly introduction of crypto with the card attached but before that have a dispensary hire a crypto savy employee to buy dope coin to refill their dope card

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:55:11 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 12:33:41 AM by dopecoindude

DopeCoin End of the Month Report For February

• New website close to launching just putting final touches on it. After this launch a lot of things go in motion.

We are finally up! Check it out:  http://www.dopecoin.com .

Working out details of bringing a new dev. aboard which will help with the following:

• Encryption/ Anon. features are to be looked at and integrated.
      • The Tipbot + dopecoindealer back online.
      • Work our own p2p decentralized marketplace.
      • Games back online.
      • Our own shopping cart api. has been revived just finishing some aspect to it and should be available shortly.

More stuff ongoing and in progress …

• Integration into CointoPay.com – we’ve been accepted into their system which will enable merchants to accept Dopecoin on shopify, wordpress etc.,etc.,  to exchanged out to fiat if you are merchant accepting DopeCoins.

This is all set! You can turn your wordpress, shopify or woocommerence store to accept DopeCoin!

• Cannapay.io has opened Beta for us and we are currently checking it out to see how its applicable to us.

Still investigating.

• DebitCards progress stalled as the dev. team I’m dealing with hasn’t responded back just waiting for them to respond.

Still waiting for response.

• Reached out to coinomi.com to be included in their android wallet .

We are still talking with Coinomi.
      • Reaching out to GrowCoin about acquiring or helping their cryptogrowstore ( seed store ).

No, contact was ever reached.

Marketing outreach in progress or coming …

• We plan on re-vamping our current merchants and been talking to pixskull.com to expand their offerings and display DopeCoin more prominently in their store. Then there will be an outreach to onboard more merchants to accept DopeCoin.

We are in talks with a few other stores currently!

• We will be reaching out to more prominent people on twitter theDirty Ark. Boyz RT’s us on twitter , but more people to get involved in Dope.
      • Once website goes live we’ll be hiring a pt social media person who will do commentary around our DopeCoin features , but also post on cannabis industry as a whole.
      • Guides as suggested by community member 4thkind that is branded around DopeCoin to help with OpSec.

This is being worked on.
      • Overall, bring in some new faces into this coin while educating them on the potential use for DopeCoin. Some suggest we bring back MissDopecoin part 2! Smiley

P.S
      Please add us on our social media to keep up-to-date on everything Dope!
      Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/DopeCoin/
      Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dopecoins
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dopecoin[/list][/list]

Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
      March 02, 2015, 11:57:23 PM

DopeCoin End of the Month Report ( 03/01/15 )

• New website close to launching just putting final touches on it. After this launch a lot of things go in motion.

We are finally up! Check it out:  http://www.dopecoin.com .

Working out details of bringing a new dev. aboard which will help with the following:

• Games back online.
          • Our own shopping cart api. has been revived just finishing some aspect to it and should be available shortly.

• Integration into CointoPay.com – we’ve been accepted into their system which will enable merchants to accept Dopecoin on shopify, wordpress etc.,etc.,  to exchanged out to fiat if you are merchant accepting DopeCoins.

This is all set! You can turn your wordpress, shopify or woocommerence store to accept DopeCoin!

• Cannapay.io has opened Beta for us and we are currently checking it out to see how its applicable to us.

Still investigating.

• DebitCards progress stalled as the dev. team I’m dealing with hasn’t responded back just waiting for them to respond.

• Reaching out to GrowCoin about acquiring or helping their cryptogrowstore ( seed store ).

• We plan on re-vamping our current merchants and been talking to pixskull.com to expand their offerings and display DopeCoin more prominently in their store. Then there will be an outreach to onboard more merchants to accept DopeCoin.

• We will be reaching out to more prominent people on twitter theDirty Ark. Boyz RT’s us on twitter , but more people to get involved in Dope.
          • Once website goes live we’ll be hiring a pt social media person who will do commentary around our DopeCoin features , but also post on cannabis industry as a whole.
          • Guides as suggested by community member 4thkind that is branded around DopeCoin to help with OpSec.

This is being worked on.
          • Overall, bring in some new faces into this coin while educating them on the potential use for DopeCoin. Some suggest we bring back MissDopecoin part 2! Smiley

P.S
          GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES WHERE ARE THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
          BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
          ▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
          ▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
          ▄██▀                      ▀██▄
          ██▀                          ▀██
          ██               ██             ██
          ██          ███████████▄          ██
          ██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
          ██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
          ██             █████████▀           ██
          ██            ███ ██              ██
          ██            ███                 ██
          ██         ███████              ██
          ██▄                          ▄██
          ▀██▄                      ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
          ▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
          ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          PointPay   |

|
          |

|

█  ███                  █
                               █  █  █                 █
                               █  ███              ███████
                               █  █                █ █   █
                               █                   ███████
                               █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
            [] 
                                                            █
                                            █               █
                                    █       █               █
                                    █       █             █████
                                    █     █████     █     █   █
                                  █████   █   █     █     █   █
                                  █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                                  █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                                  █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                                  █   █     █     █   █     █
                                  █████     █     █████     █
                                    █       █       █
                                    █               █
                                    █
          Crypto Exchange Platform
          anotherlateminer
          Legendary

View Profile
          March 03, 2015, 09:10:06 AM

DopeCoin End of the Month Report ( 03/01/15 )

We are finally up! Check it out:  http://www.dopecoin.com .

• Games back online.

Still investigating.

This is being worked on.

P.S
              GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES WHERE ARE THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!

Bringing back games and tipbot should not be a hard task.
              blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
              March 03, 2015, 10:57:53 AM

Cannapay seems to be down, something wrong with the domain. Looks like it's expired :/

That's too bad. Has any coin successfully launched a debit card? So far they've all just kinda fizzled out.

Again, too bad.

You guys need a better block explorer. Maybe talk to @killsig since he built an amazing explorer for THC but that coin seems to be on the out and out. Again, bad. Oh well, so it goes.

Love the new site. I thought you were moving away from the Guy Fawkes masks-type stuff? You seem the most dedicated of all the coins, short of growing your own strain, but I honestly think it hurts your credibility. Just my thoughts and am but one man so it's cool if you think otherwise. Maybe a more distinct logo too?
              dopecoindude
              Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
              March 03, 2015, 04:10:23 PM
              Last edit: March 03, 2015, 07:11:51 PM by dopecoindude

You guys need a better block explorer. Maybe talk to @killsig since he built an amazing explorer for THC but that coin seems to be on the out and out. Again, bad. Oh well, so it goes.

Love the new site. I thought you were moving away from the Guy Fawkes masks-type stuff? You seem the most dedicated of all the coins, short of growing your own strain, but I honestly think it hurts your credibility. Just my thoughts and am but one man so it's cool if you think otherwise. Maybe a more distinct logo too?

Yes, we'll look into it. We had another BE but the person took off so.  Seems a lot of coins are on the out and out.  Thanks!  Will we thought about it and for the moment we'll keep it the guy fawkes. As you can see it causes contraversy which can drive more eyeballs , but I hear what you are saying. Maybe, Dopecoin 3.0 we'll launch a whole new re-branding Wink   Yes, the logo does need some work. If anyone wants to take a stab at it give it a go!  Good feedback!

One other thing is there are things we are doing in the background that wasn't posted. So stay tune!

Sent a message to KillSig.

DorisRusy

Activity: 14

View Profile
              March 03, 2015, 04:14:38 PM

OP should be updated with new coin supply.
              dopecoindude
              Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
              March 03, 2015, 04:22:27 PM
              Last edit: March 03, 2015, 07:00:50 PM by dopecoindude

OP should be updated with new coin supply.

Will do. Didn't even know it wasn't updated. It seems to be correct.

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 473 »
                Print  

Jump to: