Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
Lordshiva (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:29:59 AM
Merited by Sithara007 (1)

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
shtodelat

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

I have almost the same situation, for 4 months I got $ 150, but I do not despair and I participated in several projects from which I expect payments
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

my friend it is so normal that you dont earn in a single campaign. i also join so many campaigns and since beginning i could get a normal reward from only 1 campaign. the rest was crap or scam.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

This is the main mistake of bounty hunters they are expecting so much remember if the ico will not reach softcap no bounties will be distribute because project don't have funds.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

I think, before joining a bounty, you have to research bounty manager well. You should read the texts in bitcointalk  about the bounty manager. And especially if you sign up for a signature campaign, you should also research good the project.
Lordshiva (OP)

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

This is the main mistake of bounty hunters they are expecting so much remember if the ico will not reach softcap no bounties will be distribute because project don't have funds.
I am not expecting so much but i am expecting atleast some thing ...but i got nothing after 4 months of work and you are saying i am expecting sooo much... Angry

Lordshiva (OP)

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

I think, before joining a bounty, you have to research bounty manager well. You should read the texts in bitcointalk  about the bounty manager. And especially if you sign up for a signature campaign, you should also research good the project.
How to do this research the project where should i research how can i know will it reach softcap or not or will turn into scam or not....

You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.
Please tell me which are the best bounty campaign managers which i can trust

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

I also experienced the same thing as you feel, worked for 3 months but did not get any results, it is very painful, until now I keep trying to find the right bounty signature for me, after experiencing bad things in choosing bounty campaign, I get advice to observe an ICO in ICO bench or ICO holder.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:54:32 AM

Bountyhive is a good platform for bounty hunters but they don't have control on the success/failure of ICOs that avail of their service. If the ICO fails, even if the BM that is running the campaign is a trusted person in the forum, still you will get nothing. There are many successful ICOs on Bountyhive, it is just unfortunate that you have chosen the ICO that failed.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Please tell me which are the best bounty campaign managers which i can trust
This list Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers

These managers are reliable in the forum so if you see them have a bounty, you can trust their management. There are some separated list but if I were you, I'll rely on those managers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

Do people still do bounties from bountyhive? That platform is just bullshit. I also wasted many months doing bounty from there but none could fetch me $10
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

Join Alluxe. I share your sentiments and know how you feel man. It's just that depressing and frustrating to get nothing from all your efforts. You have to do a thorough research of the team and the project, and believe on the team.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Well, I think I need to be ready for this. Do not be upset. So next time invest in something more reliable. Crypto currency can not guarantee always a complete luck and success. Therefore, probably not everyone can work in this system.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

I'm sorry to hear about that. I am also very sympathetic to you, because I also had not received anything after 2 months of hard work. So, now I just participate bounty campaigns which are managed by Krypto team.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Try to avoid bounty hive as I noticed that recently all users got negative trust for bounty scam so next time just avoid bounties like this and do your own research of the project.
It would be nice to have some fresh rulles for bounties as more and more turn out to be scammy projects.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

the_dump11

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

Don't worry, many projects pay out tokens for participating in the bounty company for much longer! Wait and don't be nervous!
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

Choosing a good bounty campaign is quite difficult because you need to be more knowledgeable and at the same time you need to have a strong belief to all bounty campaign that you want to choose. But this time it is hard to say what is the good bounty campaign right now since we can't determine what will happen in to the next 3-4 months after joining bounty campaign.
cryptoku

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

I also have the same experience also doing Korona coin bounty program. It is very sad that after few months of hard work getting nothing for that.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

I think its hard to earn from ICO bounties, i personally suggest finding sig bounties from other coins that is starting with Airdrops not with ICOs.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: