Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

It's not Bountyhive's fault that Korona Coin didn't reach it's softcap. As they have said in their telegram group, around 90% of their ICO's have reached the soft-cap , and just 10% didn't reach it or got canceled. You were just on the unlucky side this time, but on the long-term you should be fine and receive your rewards, as most of the ICO's will reach their soft-cap.

wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

thread that is able to represent the feelings of many people about the bounty and payment that we often experience because it is willing to follow bounty and menegrjakan and support the project and we still get nothing, it is very painful but this is happening
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

Sorry op! Reason you have to stop doing bounty from bountyhive. All those platform are just scam especially bountyhive where you can't even see your progress from spreadsheet. How would you know if you were not given stakes?
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

Do they have numbers of what percentage of the total ICO for the past 2 years did not pay their bounty campaigns? That would give us our chances if ever we join campaigns.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
This is the most difficult part of joining bounty campaigns. Because others are scams and you can not get bounty rewards. So my advice is that when you engage in a bounty campaign it is good to see if it is not a scam. For your tired promotion is not waste
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Do they have numbers of what percentage of the total ICO for the past 2 years did not pay their bounty campaigns? That would give us our chances if ever we join campaigns.
I think there are no such statistics anywhere, only if you yourself will keep statistics and other forum participants.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Sadly, I sympathize with you. I've read many times that Bountyhive is a bad platform and a lot of people are not happy. So I do not advise using it. For example, when I'm looking for a campaign and if I find a suitable one, but it will be in the management of this platform, then I better miss it.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

That happens on each and everyone who participated to bounties. We will never know if that ICO will going to succeed or not and we have to always prepare ourselves for the worst since it is a bear market year. You may look some good bounties at BountyLord or HERE. Continue doing further research with the project before participating to avoid wasting of your time with signature campaigns.

You may also refer to the thread I created for beginners and bounty hunters by CLICKING THIS
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

Yep 4 months and got nothing is really depressing, you could just get some day job instead than spending months and months for nothing. Don't you think its the bounty campaign participants fault that the team didn't for the softcap?  

You guys play a big role for the ICO to succeed and which is why they hire some people to get all the advertising done. Did you do your best too?

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:24:02 PM

From August to December 2017 I earned 10 times more than from January to July in 2018, I can say that this year I did not earn anything, I'm very sorry, the bounty dies.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

My advice you do not be discouraged as this is a risk of the bounty hunters, I follow WDX campaign until this moment there is no clarity and until thought this is a waste of time.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

Sorry about that,Bountyhive CEO published a summary of the challenges his team faced with one of their bounty project, https://medium.com/@tstomff/providing-financial-services-to-2-billion-people-and-underpaying-another-10-000-eb64aa2c40
This is to let everyone know that sometimes the situation is out of their control. Similarly there's no way the ICO team can predict if their product will attract investors to assist in reaching their soft cap.
With regards to joining a bounty that pays,you need to DYOR, look for Bounty with an established company, at least an MVP or mainnet or the coin is listed on the exchange,the profile of the team. Bounty managers are simply providing  escrow services.I patronize Amazix and Bountyhive and accept their verdicts when it comes.
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

You should better choose projects, many do not even enter the market. Participate in projects that have already collected a certain amount of money.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Well right now you know that everything here was a risked you can expect very high because here in crypto world nothing was sure. All we have to do is to believe and hard work that thing happens to you are always happening to all of us and we just have to continue try and try until you succeed. Goodluck.

Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

I sympathize, this often happens. Therefore, the crypto currency is not so simple. Here you can not predict a complete success. Today you can invest and lose. And tomorrow, climb to the top.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

I waited for some bounty payment from January, 2018 and received two days ago just 100$. And I heard many similar stories. It caused by decreasing of popularity of ICO's.
Look at my signature or search something in icorating
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 01:58:06 PM by ityandsyn

For us who are working for signature bounty should be very patience to handle in this situation , because there are project ,that seems very hard to develop because of the complicity of the platform, maybe this is the reason that the team will not continue or maybe it's a lack of investors for the project.
sadcrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

That's not good, sorry to hear. It's better to participate in a few good ICOs bounties, so if one of them will get rekt you still have a couple of others. Check some ratings sites and good bounty managers
beananaque

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Maybe all of us are going through in that situation, for sure most of all here, is also experience delay payment, did not get their payment and so on. You just need to find a good bounty in the overview here. You just need patient to look for a good bounty.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

I suggest you to move on because there are many best bounties you can find. Don't stick on that frustrating scammers, they can't help to continue here, but if we really want to earn more. You yourself can choose the best.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: