Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

It is just a bad luck man, and you can't blame that project or the bounty manager for this reasons, where They can't reach softcap. I have seen the Korona Project, That project looked very promising even to me. And When I know that Korona did not reach the soft cap I feel very bad for them. They were very active from the beginning. If that project reaches the soft cap then you can get good rewards for sure. Now, You should join in a good bounty campaign for good rewards. And I suggest you do social bounties too with a signature campaign.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
that's sad, but what's done is done. just move on.
and do a little research for now, dont ask anyone for a best campaign because there is no one that will give you or spoonfeed you.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....
I've felt the same way as you, it is very sad when our work is worthless, not appreciated and not paid at all, especially since the project failed to reach the soft/hard cap. But that's the risk of work.
how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....
I have no other way, I just choose a trusted bounty manager, even though it will not guarantee we will get the payment.
~
Bounty campaigns are no longer profitable as in 2017
Agree. It seems all bounty participants feel like this.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

The sad truth is that a lot of the projects offering bounty campaigns are doing so because their project sucks. Yes there are some decent ones and most of them are ran by good managers such as Amazix or g0blin.
However, many projects will never go anywhere and they want you to work to promote them and pay in their own token because it costs them nothing.
Quality is better than quantity, one or two good projects are better than many bad ones and you need to do your research exactly the same as if you were investing your own money.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

I know how u feel now becose i am in same situation,participate in bounty campaign about 2 month and nothing get from this ,becose project dont get they soft cap and close ico!Not matter now how strong idea is we have % that project dont be accepted in by peoples,many scams ico coming out,but i think soon we have ico regulations!

amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

In cryptocurrency there are two type of bounties- one is good and other one is scam! It is our own, that which one we choose? but some don't know how to choose. I suggest you one simple method of choosing good bounty- always join that bounty which has high rank manager. High rank managers are always trusted and reliable.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:25:10 PM

~
Bounty campaigns are no longer profitable as in 2017
Agree. It seems all bounty participants feel like this.
I also agree, most of the bounty campaigns now are scam, even if they pay their bounty hunters or the participants, listing on any exchange takes time and sometimes it is being forgotten.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
suse100

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

For beginners, who participates in the bounty - the usual situation. I do not remember exactly how many, may be 3-4 of first bounties, in which I participated, also did not end with any profit.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

looking for the best bounty and could generate a little difficult indeed. This certainly occurs due to the growing number of bounty and contains a scam. for my own little bountyhive don't like the system because it owned of course for sales is not transparent and is full of cheating. In addition to looking for the famous manager rely on bounty also does not constitute a guarantee anymore. may expand the analysis and knowledge to the bounty will at least a little bit of help so that the bounty could deliver results.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

I don't think you should be upset about that. A lot of ICO projects will eventually turn out to be a Scam, or the developers will stop promoting the project. According to statistics, only 12% of projects live no more than 1 year. So something to earn a bounty, you need to not participate in the same company, but at least 20-30. From this amount at least 3-4 projects will be successful and will allow you to earn. Personally, I do, and when the project does not pay much do not get upset
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

it is not easy to find a good bounty, but it is possible. i can give you a tip. look for an ico with bounty, where the developer team is very present on the internet and on local events. so far i have been lucky with such icos and bounties.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

I had it too, but then I realized that I need to diversify my efforts and money and became involved in many bounties and eventually received a profit.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Unfortunately, the bounty programs are progressing that way. I need to be patient. This is where the projects fail at this point. I think it is good to continue trying to insist.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:04 PM

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
I wonder where do you all get those koronas and other absolutely UNTRUSTWORTHY projects from  Huh

From the link below (https://icobench.com/ico/korona-coin) you can see that it has only 2.8 points of experts' ratings.
Did you study the project before entering into its bounty campaign?
Don't you think that 3-4 months is too long for the bounty to take place? (it should be 2-2.5 months MAXIMUM!)

Please use icodrops.com for your further work.
Also search for Telegram groups that provide a brief overwiev of bounty campaigns.

tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

You do not need sites,but a personal assessment of the ico and if you do not believe in its success, there is no reason to work for their promises and wrappers.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

Depression is a bad emotional state that can send you to life beyond if there is any.  You need to know that not all project become successful and there will always be disappointment.  Cryptocurrency is dynamic and as much as you can win all,  you can also lose all!

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

3 to 4 months doing bounty and gain nothing is really a heart aching that cause of some being on the had experienced, though I'm not encountered in one of those, eventually when the scam hype in bounty hunting was not in rampant, I already do some measures such as knowing their current status in pre-sale but most of the managers that really matters.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:08 PM

I know how it feels having worked for that long month every week and still gets nothing for it, it's so painful and I understand that, I will advise you to follow some good managers that offer good bounties, forget about those ICO that offers big reward for their signature.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

I am using bounty hive and I do not know how to check the status of my application, I have joined a campaign but I do not know whether I am accepted or not so what if after 1-month work they say you are rejected?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

heyy okay it is so painful and i know what it feels like but this is cryptocurrency and before started you knew that it has increases and decreases in one way so just don t forget that before starting you don t have nothing and those 3 4 months are not completely nothing you have earned lots of knowledge about how not to fail and  to profit lots o fmoney so you are now in a one way master and from now on just go on nd you will be one of those who changed their lifes just by crpyto so don t give up just go onn ,....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: