Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ??  (Read 8251 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

This is the problem most bounty hunters are facing, the truth is you can't be sure of the Project that will definitely pay hunters but to minimize the risk of joining scam project is not to join any project that hasn't reach soft cap, make sure the project you're campaigning for has reach soft cap with that you can be expecting tangible reward from the project
It's a job with a large risk. Anyone would know that before they did the tasks within the campaign.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.
Yes, you are right mate. It's better to search and choosed the bounty manager who have a lot of experienced in managing the campaigns and have trusted and gain positive feedbacks from the people. By this, the chance to be paid or get bounty rewards will be possible to achieved.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

I think to always be on the safe side, always join projects that have reached their soft cap already, joining project that are yet to reach their soft cap could be risky and time wasting if they didn't reach their target.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

I understand that it's insulting to waste time on things that do not bring anything in return , but the most part of bounties is just a waste of time . Especially projects managed by bountyhive  :(You'd better to find a bounty manager with a good reputation and work with him than waste time working on a shitty project .

Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

This happens when you choose the wrong project. Therefore, you need to be as responsible as possible to the bounty
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
If you want to avoid this to happen again and want to make sure that you will earn just join signature campaigns that pays bitcoin in the Service section that way you can avoid what happened to you. Nowadays, it has become really difficult to tell if the project has a potential of success.

Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

In bounty too there is a lot of deception, unfortunately. Therefore, I always try to weed out all the bad projects, but it does not always work
Cyri

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

Good , this is already maturing the measure in the payment role of the competition , the coins are written and so anew and each of us stopped-up the generosity or all the more shut it and did not bring anything
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

choose the bounty which already reached softcap. maybe it can reduce ur risk to get nothing
i usually join bounty which already softcap and thanks god most of them pays me

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

I think you wasting 3-4 months in very worst bounty campaign either you are a just unlucky. In the last 3 months, how many projects you enrolled?
Many projects are worst and no more possibility to succeed without success how you will get payment. Still bounty is valuable if you joined good projects.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

Experienced identical. Most of the ICOs I actually have joined ar lasted from one to two 1/2 months. And despite being within the campaign for an affordable span of your time, the reward I got was simply starting from 30-70 greenbacks. the worth of tokens dumps as presently because it gets listed on exchanges. Imagine operating for over one month for a gift but one hundred greenbacks. ICOs these days ar dissatisfactory and aren't as profitable because of the previous ICOs.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

I had the same experience and I guess just each of bounty hunters have the same experience,because every single ico postpones payments and so on.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

I had the same experience and I guess just each of bounty hunters have the same experience,because every single ico postpones payments and so on.
The campaigns that don't have any people in it will not do that well. Try to choose ones that are active.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Britva2018

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Hi all. I use the channel in a telegram there the guy disassembles projects and lays out usable for participation and there I decide to take the company or not.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
daviost

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:27:49 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your problem too. Sometimes it happened to bounty hunter and it got more sad for the investor exactly. When they put their money and got scammed. As a bounty hunter we just lose our time doing some task. But dont lose hope and keep your spirit buddy. Every Experience taught us. and my suggest is before joining some bounty please try research them first from their advisor, their team, their product, their feature and do the bounty as your hobby. So you wont feel regret if you got nothing. I as semi Bounty Hunter do my bounty task as my hobby and do it when I have spare time. but if your job is a full bounty hunter, must research it carefully before joining the bounty. Then I just can say g luck to you and don't lose hope

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

I think now many in this situation, I participated in several signature companies, but paid only two, the others last- 4 months already, but no payments ....
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

I've participate a lot of bounties and I don't receive any token, because the ico did not reach their hardcap . Of course I felt disappointed, since then I  lower my expectation for all the bounties. Sometimes you received more and sometimes nothing.

staravoitov

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

against the trend of the market will not go. Many do not assemble the software cap. and those that assemble even hard cap on the exchange are quite a penny. now find an intelligent project for which you will receive a reward on the stock exchange 1 for 1000. and sometimes you take the top managers of projects and still get a kapeck, and what else will the manager hold a very steep bounty and everyone will be in chocolate

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

against the trend of the market will not go. Many do not assemble the software cap. and those that assemble even hard cap on the exchange are quite a penny. now find an intelligent project for which you will receive a reward on the stock exchange 1 for 1000. and sometimes you take the top managers of projects and still get a kapeck, and what else will the manager hold a very steep bounty and everyone will be in chocolate
You never need to associate the project's prospects with the Bounty manager's rating. This is a very big mistake. The Bounty manager always gets his earned money, and they differ very much from what each member of the Bounty Company receives.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

The last 3-4 months were not the best for projects, and accordingly for bounty companies, however with good selection skills it was quite possible to take part in really good projects and make good money. I am inclined to assume that you took part not in the best projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: