Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How should i invest in altcoins  (Read 2218 times)
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

That's probably a good way to choose a good Altcoins to prevent from losing your investments. That's why we should be careful on investing to are selected currency that we will invested to make more profit we should put some patience and reading of which currency should we choose in this year. And I think there are many currency that has the potential to survive and maintain to be popular in the market.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

I don't think it's too difficult to invest in altcoin Smiley. You just need to remember that never invest your money in only 1 altcoin Smiley. You just need to split your money into 2 or maybe 3 altcoins if you want, it'll make your investment much safer than all in only one altcoin Smiley.

psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

Investing has its own risk level and profit offering is also risk-based. in altcoin you can get a lot of benefits if you are sure that later you invest will generate many benefits. Learn it before you get started
DanielJacob

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

first of all, not all altcoins are favourable. There are some that dies or doesn't give the best return. See which coins are better to invest in, example ETH. The privacy of the coins and the exchange tokens need to be taken in consideration too. And then the investment.   

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

I think what you should do is to invest into a well established coin which will give you enough amount and not just any coin on the market because we have coins that if you dont take care and you invest into them you will at the long way round loose your money.

PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

First thing an investor should do is carry out a research on own instead of going with the hype. Now not all altcoin are as strong and have chances of failing, it is better to check their managment and future planning before investing on the coin.
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:53:44 AM

You must not invest in just one coin only. Try other trustable coins. Make it profitable by holding and selling. Strategt is the key in investing. Make out some research.
AlvinJetton

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

Altcoins is in a growing market phase, with the demands leveraging on the upper hand each day. Having the market analysis, with top most cryptos, on the rise, altcoin is certainly one of them. Keeping up to date with the latest market phase and share prices is also key.
strunberg

Activity: 1372
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

I don't think it's too difficult to invest in altcoin Smiley. You just need to remember that never invest your money in only 1 altcoin Smiley. You just need to split your money into 2 or maybe 3 altcoins if you want, it'll make your investment much safer than all in only one altcoin Smiley.
split our money into some altcoin give us various risk and gain.if coins "A" down, we can take profit from another coins that we hold.this is like cross subsidies profit and loss.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

helenmitchell44

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

I believe you will earn more from lower ROI coins than the higher ones. You should try it. Just don't spend more than you can afford to lose. I would personally play around with it until I understand how it works. Check out masternodes. Altcoins have more risks so don't go all out on them unless you have reliable source but even then don't trust it. Too many coins are just hyped. As others have already suggested, do your research. Find the coin on Bitcointalk. Check their website. Check their discord server if they have one. And make sure you know who the development team behind it is. There is less risk when you know the dev team. But don't take my word for it.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

If you are a newcomer, it is recommended to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you analyze the altcoin and see the potential coins, then you can invest in it. You must understand it. Otherwise you will definitely lose your money.
Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
Lala is very cheap nowadays, and its transaction volume ratio is quite high. I think it would be very suitable to enter the portfolio, although I believe this altcoin will only grow again when the global market is bullish.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

Altcoin are very good coin especially the potential and stable ones because they can yield good profits especially when you hold them. I will suggest you invest in ethereum
neo
eos
litecoin and waves.
These altcoin have very good potentials, they are also stable and are good coin for hold on long term.
saloni101 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

There has recently been a lot of hype about altcoins and how they will grow in the future, how is investing in them optimum for good results. Altcoins like humaniq, LALA World, Wala are my main targets for the portfolio.
Lala is very cheap nowadays, and its transaction volume ratio is quite high. I think it would be very suitable to enter the portfolio, although I believe this altcoin will only grow again when the global market is bullish.
Almost all coins at the moment are down because of the market status. LALA is also one of them I think and once the market is bullish again it will I think, rise up again. The project seems to have all it takes to make it up the market, so let's see though this is the best time to buy as the price is pretty cheap at the moment.
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

You can divide your capital by rate 50:30:20
a. 50% buy altcoin and keep them to high prices, because altcoin prices are relatively low
b. 30% invested in ICO projects
c. The remaining 20% can be trading to learn more experience
Hope it can help you.
Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

I would do a lot of due diligence and research before investing in any high-risk investment class digital assets, which is what cryptos are. You can start by checking out the different niches of each group of coins and tokens.
For example here are some to look at:

1. INFRASTRUCTURE COINS such as ETH, BTC, VEN, WAN, STRATIS, NEROCHAIN, PCHAIN, STELLAR etc. These are actual blockchains where other dapps and applications, smart contracts etc are built upon. These I listed are just some examples, there are tons more to look at.

2. PRIVACY COINS like Monero, ONION etc which have layers of more privacy in their transactions.

3. EXCHANGE TOKENS like BINANCE, HUOBI, COBINHOOD, COSS, TRADE.IO, IDEX these exchanges have their own tokens, SOME ARE CENTRALIZED EXCHANGES, SOME ARE DECENTRALIZED ETC

4. infrastructure for mass adoption TOKENS/COINS SUCH AS TENEX, MONACO, PUNDI X which want to help buying/selling stuff with crypto much easier for the General public.

These are just some of the niches you can look into and find the best that suits you in each niche.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ALSO ico sites like ICOBENCH, ICO DROPS, COINSCHEDULE etc to find out about new ICOS as well.

This is good advice because you offer a nice clean division between the coins and purposes. Particularly for someone who is not familiar with very many altcoins myself and not exactly sure about where the best ones are hiding. This is a good place to start.

Altcoins are quite interesting because they have a lot of potential to cover vast fields and spheres. I even saw a potcoin, which is a bit ironic. Someone who has a good concept or business idea can basically build it on the foundations of a altcoin aimed in the right direction.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

You should invest when you know how to invest and when you have study the proper way of investing, if you do not know how to invest then you will just lose the money that you have invested and you should know when is the right time to invest and it is when the price in the market is dump do not invest what you can't afford to lose and do not invest when the price is at pump because you will not double your investment. Learning is one of the factor in the crypto industry. It will be hard for you to invest if you do not have some knowledge in crypto.
Rachael94

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

Almost all coins at the moment are down because of the market status. LALA is also one of them I think and once the market is bullish again it will I think, rise up again. The project seems to have all it takes to make it up the market, so let's see though this is the best time to buy as the price is pretty cheap at the moment.
Crypto integrations is about to happen and the price of LALA is expected to go up, surely, I guess this is the best time with the best price to invest.
koilop_official
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

You should have good knowledge about this and assign reasonably your investment.
Goodluck!
rusmuoney023

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:37:35 AM

I am sure that the ETH will always rise if you have faith in it. So if you believe in altcoins and ETH, then you keep investing and hope for a bright future that ETH rates will pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: