Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:42:20 AM

I would really like a wallet card, but i don't want to pay via blackcoin. Reason being is, i'm secretly hoping BC reaches the quoted $40 per coin by the end of the year, and if it does, that means i've spent $20,000 to buy a plastic card  Roll Eyes..sooooo. can i use painpail instead?  Grin

I would buy it for $20 with my bank debit card but I refuse to pay 500 BC for it because BC could be worth a lot later this year.

You may say that I could easily get BC on the exchanges or whatever, but it's too damn expensive. I took a 15-20% haircut trying to buy Blackcoins on prelude.io with my USD deposit. I also had to buy Dogecoins there to transfer to Mintpal to exchange for BC!

Too much of a hassle to try and buy BC to buy this plastic. I much prefer just buying this plastic with my debit card.

IconicExpert, appreciate the efforts, but you gotta have an option to pay with a normal debit card. I refuse to give you my precious Blackcoins.

What a suspicious name...blackcoinnewbie? ....

I don't buy it, I wouldn't touch you with a 39 and a half foot pole.

I think you are either a cop, or someone secretly representing the interests of someone else.

What say ye to this?

Whoa. Nice conspiracy there.

Duh I knew that is the first thing you would say. Ok, "Blackcoinnewbie", maybe I am wrong. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Furthermore, why exactly did you pick a name like blackcoinnewbie? Is that a name you are planning on using for a while? How long have you been interested in blackcoin and how did you hear about it? Are you a miner? If so, what kind of equipment do you have? I would love to talk hardware/crypto with you. By the way it's not newbie, it's noob, and if you were a forum/internet advocate, you would know that.

So let me get this straight: You are interested in blackcoin, cool. You are excited about it enough to sign up to a forum where dedicated users come to discuss ideas about blackcoin, and you like blackcoin so much that you decided to incorporate it into your username, even though that same username will carry with you when you go to other forums like the litecoin or bitcoin forums within this site. You choose the name "blackcoinnewbie" because you are so clearly excited about joining the blackcoin community that you want everyone to know you are a fresh, new member, yet somehow you are still trying to convince iconicexpert to sell you a card for USD? Come on "blackcoinnewbie", don't you want to help the coin out? Where are your blackcoins that you are so excited about that you made your name blackcoinnewbie and why are you expressing discontent with using blackcoin as payment? Furthermore, why are you weird in the way you communicate? You are hiding SOMETHING. maybe not a cop, but you are up to SOMETHING.

I have been reading your posts. I have been silently analyzing your moves, and the posts/ideas you respond to. You make me uncomfortable, and I do not like the things you say, questions you ask, or things you want to do. I would prefer if you stayed off this forum, but I understand it is not my right to ask you to do so.

Maybe, you are not a cop. At the very least, you are trying to do some type of chargeback/unauthorized payment claim which is why you would be so persistent about using USD.

However, I still think you are a cop, and I want to make these things clear to you: We, the blackcoin community, have every intention of doing things legitimately. Many crypto users try to steal/take shortcuts/cheat income taxes, etc. but those fools are in it for the short run. We have created a monster here, and we understand we MUST maintain compliance with local and federal laws in order for our coin to be the most that it can be.

It is for this reason that I assure you, noone on here will break the law in the name of blackcoin. EVERYTHING WE DO RELATED TO THIS COIN IS LEGIT. I know I speak for most, if not all, in here when I say I will follow IRS guidelines this year for paying income and property taxes related to crypto. Furthermore, Neither I, nor the developers of this coin or any of their affiliates will break money transmitting laws by accepting US dollars as a form of payment if it could even be considered slightly grey-area illegal.

Bottom line here is: you seem to have bad intentions, I would advise you to prey on a weaker community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
parker928

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

Also, guys, I don't aim to preach about this blackcoinnewbie guy, I am almost sure he up to no good but I could be wrong. What does everyone else think?
BlackCoinNewbie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:46:15 AM

I would really like a wallet card, but i don't want to pay via blackcoin. Reason being is, i'm secretly hoping BC reaches the quoted $40 per coin by the end of the year, and if it does, that means i've spent $20,000 to buy a plastic card  Roll Eyes..sooooo. can i use painpail instead?  Grin

I would buy it for $20 with my bank debit card but I refuse to pay 500 BC for it because BC could be worth a lot later this year.

You may say that I could easily get BC on the exchanges or whatever, but it's too damn expensive. I took a 15-20% haircut trying to buy Blackcoins on prelude.io with my USD deposit. I also had to buy Dogecoins there to transfer to Mintpal to exchange for BC!

Too much of a hassle to try and buy BC to buy this plastic. I much prefer just buying this plastic with my debit card.

IconicExpert, appreciate the efforts, but you gotta have an option to pay with a normal debit card. I refuse to give you my precious Blackcoins.

I think you are either a cop, or someone secretly representing the interests of someone else.

What say ye to this?

Duh I knew that is the first thing you would say. Ok, "Blackcoinnewbie", maybe I am wrong. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Furthermore, why exactly did you pick a name like blackcoinnewbie? Is that a name you are planning on using for a while? How long have you been interested in blackcoin and how did you hear about it? Are you a miner? If so, what kind of equipment do you have? I would love to talk hardware/crypto with you. By the way it's not newbie, it's noob, and if you were a forum/internet advocate, you would know that.

So let me get this straight: You are interested in blackcoin, cool. You are excited about it enough to sign up to a forum where dedicated users come to discuss ideas about blackcoin, and you like blackcoin so much that you decided to incorporate it into your username, even though that same username will carry with you when you go to other forums like the litecoin or bitcoin forums within this site. You choose the name "blackcoinnewbie" because you are so clearly excited about joining the blackcoin community that you want everyone to know you are a fresh, new member, yet somehow you are still trying to convince iconicexpert to sell you a card for USD? Come on "blackcoinnewbie", don't you want to help the coin out? Where are your blackcoins that you are so excited about that you made your name blackcoinnewbie and why are you expressing discontent with using blackcoin as payment? Furthermore, why are you weird in the way you communicate? You are hiding SOMETHING. maybe not a cop, but you are up to SOMETHING.

I have been reading your posts. I have been silently analyzing your moves, and the posts/ideas you respond to. You make me uncomfortable, and I do not like the things you say, questions you ask, or things you want to do. I would prefer if you stayed off this forum, but I understand it is not my right to ask you to do so.

Maybe, you are not a cop. At the very least, you are trying to do some type of chargeback/unauthorized payment claim which is why you would be so persistent about using USD.

However, I still think you are a cop, and I want to make these things clear to you: We, the blackcoin community, have every intention of doing things legitimately. Many crypto users try to steal/take shortcuts/cheat income taxes, etc. but those fools are in it for the short run. We have created a monster here, and we understand we MUST maintain compliance with local and federal laws in order for our coin to be the most that it can be.

It is for this reason that I assure you, noone on here will break the law in the name of blackcoin. EVERYTHING WE DO RELATED TO THIS COIN IS LEGIT. I know I speak for most, if not all, in here when I say I will follow IRS guidelines this year for paying income and property taxes related to crypto. Furthermore, Neither I, nor the developers of this coin or any of their affiliates will break money transmitting laws by accepting US dollars as a form of payment if it could even be considered slightly grey-area illegal.

Bottom line here is: you seem to have bad intentions, I would advise you to prey on a weaker community.

Wow. I'm speechless. That was a great conspiracy theory!
gonzoucab

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:48:30 AM

ALIENS..
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:49:47 AM

10,000 SAT Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
parker928

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:50:26 AM

What say ye to this?

Wow. I'm speechless. That was a great conspiracy theory!

yeah, it sure as shit was, wasn't it?

SackofBits

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:50:49 AM

Also, guys, I don't aim to preach about this blackcoinnewbie guy, I am almost sure he up to no good but I could be wrong. What does everyone else think?

I think you need some Xanax  Smiley

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
SackofBits

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:53:03 AM

yay Smiley now i'd like to see some solid buy walls and not 3 BC buys all the way down to 9400

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
parker928

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:55:32 AM

I hope you are right, but he is seriously creeping me out. Have you been reading his posts? Did you look at his profile? Everything is hidden don't you think he seems super shady?
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:56:01 AM

ALIENS..

BlackCoinNewbie

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:57:59 AM

I hope you are right, but he is seriously creeping me out. Have you been reading his posts? Did you look at his profile? Everything is hidden don't you think he seems super shady?

You are seriously creeping me out with your crazy talk.
parker928

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:59:33 AM

you haven't attempted to answer any of my questions
BlackCoinNewbie

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:04:08 AM

Set you on ignore. Problem solved.
gonzoucab

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:06:31 AM

Blackcoinnewby is also trying to catch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cryptocurrency-10-000-DOGECOINS-DOGE-DOGECOIN-/400692883521?pt=M%C3%BCnzen_Medaillen&hash=item5d4b283041

he is selling doge with paypal.
gonzoucab

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:07:59 AM

Why are people in this forum paranoid about police?

Mmmmmm..

XD

i Know.

Aliens Police.
BlackCoinNewbie

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:15:30 AM

Blackcoinnewby is also trying to catch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cryptocurrency-10-000-DOGECOINS-DOGE-DOGECOIN-/400692883521?pt=M%C3%BCnzen_Medaillen&hash=item5d4b283041

he is selling doge with paypal.

Ha ha. Good one!
BlackCoinNewbie

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:22:34 AM

10K-25K range coming up next!
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:25:33 AM

Congrats everyone! And all the people who bought up to 10K. I think it was only 1 person though.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
Spinach

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:28:50 AM

I guess it was the multipool that bought up to 10k, because minutes after that, I received my mining payout  Grin
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:29:27 AM

Congrats everyone! And all the people who bought up to 10K. I think it was only 1 person though.

I've caught additional 750bc at 10100 sat. Tried to help push the price up a little bit, but someone dumped at my order immediately  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: