Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 [735] 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:38:00 PM

Here are some "BlackCoin accepted here" signs for people to put up on their sites Smiley

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U6tKwrXaGUdi0ySzBVWEZvY1k/edit?usp=sharing

Very nicely done IMO!

Blackcoin found good designers! Tongue

Good job guys!

Support your coin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:39:03 PM

Now Taking Pre-Orders - BlackCard Wallet Card

We are now accepting pre-orders for the BlackCoin Wallet Card!!! Please click here to place your order: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Price: $20.00 + Free Shipping!

Pre-Orders will be from today until 4/18/2014. First Batch will be shipping out the week of May 1st!

Only the first batch will be the limited edition version!

The official website launches 4/14/2014 @ 5:00PM EST
Anyhow:

ORDER NOW:

Please note: The image is just a low resolution mock-up. The actually card will be high resolution supper glossy plastic with vibrant colors.

So what exactly is the Blackcoin Card Wallet?

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Pick yours up here: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Personally, I would put BlackCoin Wallet Card in place of Accepted Worldwide. It doesn't actually say on the card itself, what it really is. All credit/debit cards do say on them that they are a "credit, debit" card. In this case, it should stick out on it, that it's a WALLET CARD. Or maybe put it in front, leaving the "accepted worldwide" as it is. Just my 2 cents  Wink

+1
I totally agree. I think that the concept & literal and metaphoric application of BlackCoin Wallet Card is suggestive of the exclusive VISA Black credit card associated with elite individuals. However, the bc wallet card has more of a sexy, yet distinguished, vibe which proves to be more aesthetically appealing and desirable, especially to those not too familiar with crypto currency/technology etc.
I imagine removing this card from my wallet in front of my newly acquired 2 hot Asian girlfriends downtown Los Angeles to buy them ice cream after I order and receive my blackcoin wallet card and BC prices have soared pass $30 USD.  Cool

Slightly modded Grin

Its BlackCoin Card Wallet, and I also think its too many different fonts...
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:39:22 PM

GJ...we needed that. Also, would you be so kind to upload the PSD of the logo? I could really use it for the final version of the card.

Thank you...

Sure, there is a SVG included in the Zip file I linked to. Does that work for you? If not I can export it as a PSD as well.

Thank you but PSD is better for me...
advanced

Activity: 267

Woodwallets.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 11:54:53 PM

Did you know that BC has a kick-ass smile embedded in its logo?
I was playing around with the BC logo... I just rotated the image 90° and hid a few layers

Bitmessage : BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR
PeterPalmBeach

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:59:57 PM

Did you know that BC has a kick-ass smile embedded in its logo?
I was playing around with the BC logo... I just rotated the image 90° and hid a few layers

Love it  Grin
Kebooz

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:01:02 AM

Hi guys,

I'm a graphic designer totaly in love with BC !

If you need help for graphic stuff, please feel free to ask Smiley

Also, I've got 3d printers (I'm a 3d modeler too) so if you want to prototype some coins just tell me Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ⟳ CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone.
      Get your share now! (5% extra if you use a referral link)
Ximp

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:02:54 AM

GJ...we needed that. Also, would you be so kind to upload the PSD of the logo? I could really use it for the final version of the card.

Thank you...

Sure, there is a SVG included in the Zip file I linked to. Does that work for you? If not I can export it as a PSD as well.

Thank you but PSD is better for me...

Here you go https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_U6tKwrXaGUUFZtNU1wbk5tU0E/edit?usp=sharing Smiley
Malcolm Magneto X

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:09:26 AM

http://blackcoincard.com/css/images/blackcoincard.png

We are now accepting pre-orders for the BlackCoin Wallet Card!!! Please click here to place your order: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Pre-Orders will be from today until 4/18/2014. First Batch will be shipping out the week of May 1st!

Anyhow:

ORDER NOW:

Please note: The image is just a low resolution mock-up. The actually card will be high resolution supper glossy plastic with vibrant colors.

The BlackCoin Card Wallet is a completely branded BC card with a pull out USB dongle. It will be loaded with a custom BlackCoin start menu and the wallet pre loaded. When you insert the wallet into your computer the menu will automatically launch, and you will have access to your wallet, current market prices, BC news, and other elements all in one place! What makes this exciting is you will not only be able to keep your wallet with you at all times, in the event you need to access your funds you will be able to do it at any Windows computer. The blockchain and all other data will already be loaded on the card. (Obviously if you do not plug the card in regularly it will take longer for it to sync). Also, the launcher will automatically update the wallet to the current version automatically.

Another benefit of the card is you can pre-load as many coins as you like and give the cards away to family and friends as "gift cards". They will not need to be tech savvy to use it! Just insert and go! This is a great way to introduce others to BlackCoin.

And lets be honest, wouldn't it be cool to walk around with a BlackCoin wallet card with the sexy logo?

Personally, I would put BlackCoin Wallet Card in place of Accepted Worldwide. It doesn't actually say on the card itself, what it really is. All credit/debit cards do say on them that they are a "credit, debit" card. In this case, it should stick out on it, that it's a WALLET CARD. Or maybe put it in front, leaving the "accepted worldwide" as it is. Just my 2 cents  Wink

+1
I totally agree. I think that the concept & literal and metaphoric application of BlackCoin Wallet Card is suggestive of the exclusive VISA Black credit card associated with elite individuals. However, the bc wallet card has more of a sexy, yet distinguished, vibe which proves to be more aesthetically appealing and desirable, especially to those not too familiar with crypto currency/technology etc.
I imagine removing this card from my wallet in front of my newly acquired 2 hot Asian girlfriends downtown Los Angeles to buy them ice cream after I order and receive my blackcoin wallet card and BC prices have soared pass $30 USD.  Cool

http://i60.tinypic.com/r1nexv.png

Slightly modded Grin

Blackcoin Coin Wallet is linguistically a bit harsh to enunciate in the English language, specifically the "coin Card" aspect of the said term. I think Blackcoin Wallet Card is more fluent and appropriate.
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:11:41 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 12:44:40 AM by buy-black

Project Accept BlackCoin.

One of the things that make an altcoin important is merchant acceptance. To help with this we want to ask the community to do some footwork. Of course, this is BlackCoin and we will provide you with a prize if you succeed in converting a merchant to a BlackCoin merchant.

The fund is 40,000 BC big, and it will be given out in the following fashion:

1000 BC - If you convert a new Brick & Mortar shop to a CoinKite client that accepts BlackCoin
800 BC - For new ‘high value’ merchants that do not yet accept any Crypto
600 BC - For new merchants that either do not yet accept any Crypto or only accept BTC at the moment
200 BC - For new merchants that accept several sorts of Crypto’s already.

These bounties are for the person that converts these merchants, not for the merchants themselves unless they themselves decide to add BlackCoin to their store. However, you can share your bounty with the merchant you add if you wish.

Proof has to be provided in the form of e-mails etc. These can be printscreens shown to Soepkip in the ##blackcoin channel on IRC or in PM here on BTCTalk.

* ‘high value’ means a high ranking in their field, a store that is popular within it’s product group.
* http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/accepted-here-signs/ ← Signs for merchants.
* http://www.coinpayments.net is the currently the only payment processor for BlackCoin.
* http://www.coinkite.com will support BlackCoin come June 1st!
** ALL SUBMISSIONS ON APPROVAL BASIS **

Just logged in to say thank you GREAT TEAM and to let you know that I will be accepting BlackCoin at my Ecolodge.
If you come Ecuador - South America, please visit us at: http://pululahuahostal.com/

BELIEVE ME!  ALL YOU NEED IS ECUADOR:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCwLjXH0f-Y

BC + XC + DRK
Kebooz

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:17:02 AM

Blackcoin Coin Wallet is linguistically a bit harsh to enunciate in the English language, specifically the "coin Card" aspect of the said term. I think Blackcoin Wallet Card is more fluent and appropriate.

+1

What about The Black Card ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ⟳ CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone.
      Get your share now! (5% extra if you use a referral link)
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:22:24 AM

+1

What about The Black Card ?

BlackCard is canceled since we have been accepted by CoinKite!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
PeterPalmBeach

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:33:02 AM

Love the 28 BTC buy wall @ 9299 on MP  Wink
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:34:14 AM

Anyhow:

ORDER NOW:

+1

Slightly modded Grin

OMG so sexy
Such class
Such design
So beautiful
Want a BC card!!!
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:45:30 AM

Anyhow:

ORDER NOW:

ORDER NOW!

Ordered 1!  Thanks gentleman!

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:50:17 AM

Now Taking Pre-Orders - BlackCoin Wallet Card

I want to thank everyone who already pre-ordered their cards!!! Sales today far exceeded my expectations!!! Since sales have already been amazing, I want to do something special for our community. If we reach 800 units sold by Friday I will pre-load $50 worth of BC on 10 random cards!!! Once again thank you all for your support!!!
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:56:02 AM

Wow thank you mr Ironic!

I ordered x2  Cool
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:09:52 AM

Just ordered my black card. Can't wait.
lethagized

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:25:02 AM

I would really like a wallet card, but i don't want to pay via blackcoin. Reason being is, i'm secretly hoping BC reaches the quoted $40 per coin by the end of the year, and if it does, that means i've spent $20,000 to buy a plastic card  Roll Eyes..sooooo. can i use painpail instead?  Grin
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:35:03 AM

I would really like a wallet card, but i don't want to pay via blackcoin. Reason being is, i'm secretly hoping BC reaches the quoted $40 per coin by the end of the year, and if it does, that means i've spent $20,000 to buy a plastic card  Roll Eyes..sooooo. can i use painpail instead?  Grin

I added BTC and LTC. Sorry I do not accept PayPal.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 02:03:55 AM

I would really like a wallet card, but i don't want to pay via blackcoin. Reason being is, i'm secretly hoping BC reaches the quoted $40 per coin by the end of the year, and if it does, that means i've spent $20,000 to buy a plastic card  Roll Eyes..sooooo. can i use painpail instead?  Grin

I added BTC and LTC. Sorry I do not accept PayPal.

Bought a walletcard, txid c58a70711175f012d6a8b68edf57ca432c57ecd3ac7465084ec63bf68fc7cc64 Smiley My only option was BC, now i regret paying in BC

_@/'
Pages: « 1 ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 [735] 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: