Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 [1698] 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
stupidboy123

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

Is really dead of  PoS king blackcoin ? Huh

Join gitter blackcoin to see just how alive coin is....dont believe the fud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:37:19 PM

this coin got stuck in time.
Bad to see that.
hartonosusilo

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:34 PM

I have the same belive as you
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:56:27 PM

I sure would like to see some new development with this coin.  I had high hopes for it when it came out, followed it for a while, got away from it, checked back in, and it looks the same as it ever was...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
futileresistance

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:44:00 PM

I sure would like to see some new development with this coin.  I had high hopes for it when it came out, followed it for a while, got away from it, checked back in, and it looks the same as it ever was...

If you have some specific ideas or suggestions you could go over to the gitter: https://gitter.im/BlackCoin_Hub

Janko33bd and Vinceblk are both almost always available there.

This bitcointalk thread is fairly ignored.
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:51:47 AM

BLK is a great coin with huge potential and many supporters. Developers have been doing a great job for many years. Worth of big respect. But. The coin finally needs a good marketing. Just not to drown in the flow of shitcoins.
JohnnyLightning

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:38 PM

If you have some specific ideas or suggestions you could go over to the gitter: https://gitter.im/BlackCoin_Hub

I went there and it's very active, but I'm not a member and don't feel like joining yet another online doodad that I'm going to forget my password for, but I do have a suggestion that can be passed along if somebody thinks it's worth it.  Any bounty for my brilliant scheme would be appreciated...  Cheesy

A long time ago there was an internet service provider called Juno, and you could get free internet if you allowed them to use your dormant, online computer to perform complex mathematical computations, and Juno would find buyers that needed this service, presumably make money, and for letting them use your computer you got free internet.  The cumulative power of thousands of computers hooked together made a sort of supercomputer, according to Juno.  I've long thought that a proof-of-stake wallet could provide this same kind of functionality and reward the wallet holder with a higher stake payout.  I have absolutely no technical ability to make this happen, but always thought it would be a great option for crypto coins.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
futileresistance

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:42:33 PM

I went there and it's very active, but I'm not a member and don't feel like joining yet another online doodad that I'm going to forget my password for, but I do have a suggestion that can be passed along if somebody thinks it's worth it.  Any bounty for my brilliant scheme would be appreciated...  Cheesy

A long time ago there was an internet service provider called Juno, and you could get free internet if you allowed them to use your dormant, online computer to perform complex mathematical computations, and Juno would find buyers that needed this service, presumably make money, and for letting them use your computer you got free internet.  The cumulative power of thousands of computers hooked together made a sort of supercomputer, according to Juno.  I've long thought that a proof-of-stake wallet could provide this same kind of functionality and reward the wallet holder with a higher stake payout.  I have absolutely no technical ability to make this happen, but always thought it would be a great option for crypto coins.

Just so you know, gitter uses github and twitter accounts, don't have to sign up for anything if you have either of those.
Mouse020

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

No one like you

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:46:50 AM

Just so you know, gitter uses github and twitter accounts, don't have to sign up for anything if you have either of those.
gitter is good!
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:48:21 AM

***  ALERT * WATCHONLY-GUI BUG * ALERT ***

Greetings, friends at BlackCoin! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

BlackCoin (BLK) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:23:53 AM

***  ALERT * WATCHONLY-GUI BUG * ALERT ***

Greetings, friends at BlackCoin! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

BlackCoin (BLK) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet:

"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay

Hey there Jay. BlackHalo uses the watchonly addresses however the wallet is only used to get access to listunspent. The keys are just stored in two private key files since all accounts are multisig. In some cases watchonly is used to watch addresses for joint accounts or accounts that don't belong to the user.

Rat4 used to have two branches. The main branch and the watchonly branch because he didn't want the wallets to get confused. In fact, I use a custom data directory which is local to Halo to avoid that conflict and make files more accessible to users.

As for the QT anyone who builds the watchonly branch and manually adds watchonly addresses is indeed at a big risk since those accounts aren't meant to be spent. However the change you propose is not good because I use that branch for Halo. On the other hand users should build from the branch without watchonly.

If your DEX requires the QT wallet runs watchonly then perhaps a change needs to be made to the QT GUI to accommodate it.
JohnnyLightning

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:00:14 PM

I didn't see that.  Thanks for the tip.

intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

Interesting price hovering between 2000 to 2400 sat for days
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

As for the QT anyone who builds the watchonly branch and manually adds watchonly addresses is indeed at a big risk since those accounts aren't meant to be spent. However the change you propose is not good because I use that branch for Halo. On the other hand users should build from the branch without watchonly.

If your DEX requires the QT wallet runs watchonly then perhaps a change needs to be made to the QT GUI to accommodate it.

barterDEX does create watchonly addresses and since any user could manually add a watchonly address with a single command, it seems a very good idea to update the QT wallet to at least denote which addresses are watch only.

Oh, I think BLK was missing gettxout rpc call last time we checked. Any chance of that being added (if it isnt already there)?
janko33

Activity: 145
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

barterDEX does create watchonly addresses and since any user could manually add a watchonly address with a single command, it seems a very good idea to update the QT wallet to at least denote which addresses are watch only.

Oh, I think BLK was missing gettxout rpc call last time we checked. Any chance of that being added (if it isnt already there)?

It is in Lore!

https://github.com/janko33bd/bitcoin/releases

If there are bugs please contact me on BLK gitter https://gitter.im/BlackCoin_Hub
newspaperchowder

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:40:15 AM

What are you doing here?
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:05:16 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 01:18:37 PM by STT

I should probably already know this but is it possible to stake with blackhalo client same as I might stake with the Lore wallet currently.   Maybe I can just copy the index files across to speed up the synchronising as well.   I ask because I find I have to rescan alot to get mature coins on the Lore wallet, possibly that is the machines fault as it is old machine with only dual core and its running other things as well.

http://www.blackhalo.info/

Seems a great shame not to use the potential assets available.  Meanwhile Bitcoin is effectively throttling itself, theoretically if we transferred the same transaction volume to BLK then would it handle it ok ?   Obviously we should also have more active wallets at that time so maybe its impossible to say but Im interested in peoples estimates.   Capitalism is always competetive and I'm much more optimistic even if only in theory it can handle the workload because I do believe change is the only constant especially with such high monetary velocity, 2018 will not just be a repeat.
 I'm still an eternal learner on these things but also the situation is dynamic, relying on price alone as an indication of success is a mistake imo and bitcoin will run into problems if they dont resolve that backlog amicably.  Speculative activity isnt enough to justify that fee cost

https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#all

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sharafievmv

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:58:34 PM

Ктo мoжeт пoдapить мoнeткy?  B7aHRpiTnnaoi9aSgCSmyqpMxeq3pcdLVE
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:50:41 PM

Do you think what price of blk in 2018?
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:56:39 PM

Do you think what price of blk in 2018?

According to my most recent calculations, crypto awareness growing and next year being the Chinese year of the brown dog, the price should be about treefiddy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 [1698] 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: