Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:46:30 PM

Been mining BC Multipool all day with about 1.8Mh/s. Received a payment of only 7 BC, seems really low.
just have to wait until yours sell and work there way to you ive been mining about 20 hours and have gotten 160 with 1.6

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RunOrDie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:47:04 PM

lol its like with all other coins before. PUMP AND DUMP. This is a FUCKING NORMAL SCRYPT COIN  and its DEAD !!!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:47:55 PM

Been mining BC Multipool all day with about 1.8Mh/s. Received a payment of only 7 BC, seems really low.
Ass you see pool was unlucky 6.5h we were trying find block. :/
This is still beta.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:48:09 PM

Just a word of warning folks.

This is the way alts work now:

There are so many alts around. Once a coin gets pumped and "raped" of its value, it's tainted goods. It aint goin back up again.

That's all they're good for. Because someone can create another "Blackcoin" in a couple of hours and there are enough new exchanges emerging to take them on. So get out while the going is good.

Get into something like NXT which takes a year or so to evolve rather than 10 minutes. If you don't like NXT then Mastercoin or Etherium or NEM or (dare I say it) Bitcoin ?

No alt is going to touch Bitcoin after what it's been through. No alt has been to hell and back and survived the way Bitcoin has. If Bitcoin ever gets to $2000 it will be untouchable because the public has been sold every scare story there ever was so far and it won't trust anything else if it sees Bitcoin beat off it's reputation.

Just sayin  Wink
minecrew

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

MineCrew

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:51:04 PM

Seems like this coin is really good.  Shocked

Didn't get in so... Now it looks like this:

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:51:35 PM

..... your a moron. Of course there is pump and dump, that is part of a speculation market, but when there is no supply to fuel the dumps, the value or base price increase every time they start a new pump.
also without the speculation pressure of pump and dumps there would be no market to help this coin generate enough worth to create an economy.

I wont say that this coin wont die to lack of interest, but it wont die from pump and dumps

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Ximp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:53:19 PM

FUD time folks, here we go.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:54:19 PM

lol its like with all other coins before. PUMP AND DUMP. This is a FUCKING NORMAL SCRYPT COIN  and its DEAD !!!

And you tun on PC to share that with us champion.
Thank you and. Can you check for how long will take you to fall from 10 floor building to ground with timer.
I will pay you >>100BC<< ^^.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:55:08 PM

WTF left to go to diner plus some beers and all momentum is gone... This cannot be the end!
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:00:10 AM

WTF left to go to diner plus some beers and all momentum is gone... This cannot be the end!

Night time is a little late for day trading haha

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:00:18 AM

..... your a moron. Of course there is pump and dump, that is part of a speculation market, but when there is no supply to fuel the dumps, the value or base price increase every time they start a new pump.

I'm not a moron. I've been trading Bitcoin and alts for almost a year and watched the market develop.

Supply is only one half of the price equation. The other half is demand. Lack of supply only matters if there is a lot of demand and if there's one thing that kills demand in alts it's the fact that a coin has 'had it's pump'.

For Blackcoin, that was it. After that it's too risky because we've seen the top and new coins are emerging every day. The piranha have left the carcass and are off to feed on fresh flesh.

This "pump & dump" cycle is only going to accelarate until there's an almighty culling of alts. Just look at cryptsy. There are loads of them sitting on 1 Satoshi already.

If you want a long term investment then Bitcoin or a 2nd generation alt is your man.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:00:25 AM

jesus calm down guys were still up 50% in 24 hours. this isn't a pump and dump scheme, this is a slow and steady 50% a day

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:01:00 AM

Now there is a multipool that mines the most profitable coin and exchanges it for mintcoins and pays out to your mintcoin address. We're doomed!

Mintcoin devs cashed out their 700mil right? I don't think a multipool will save them in this case.
Yes dev refused to tell what he did with premined coins Cheesy...So conclusion is simple ^^.

About multipool on Mintcoin in reality miners will mine for that 20% inflation and guys with 10m+ wallets will be very happy Smiley...

OK lets troll some Ultra POS system and be glad that r4t make BC as it is:

1. Have UTC in wallet
2. Don't spend it during that year
3. Have wallet online all year < HOLY SHIT O_o !!!
4. Have wallet unlocked for minting...

BC seems scared of MINT and Ultra, why? Always spreading FUD of MINT and Ultra here and now I see people going over to their forum and doing it too. Is this how cryptos work? Seems dirty. I found this quote from the MINT team on their page along with a lot of other posts which dont support the idea that their dev sold all his coins:

"A substantial part of the premine is geared toward an incoming project. I won't tell you how much, what is this project and how long it will take (although I have the answers for at least two of them). I just want you to know that it goes for the premine as it goes for the rest of mintcoin: this is a long term project. So the premine must also be spent scarcely. And this is exactly what is going on.

Now, I agree that, if I was the dev, I would have acted differently on some things (the dev knows it). Still, things are starting to make sense for me.
I won't ask you to believe me, that's not the point. The point here is to say: no, the premine has not been sold, it is only kept at as long-term reserve.
Day-trade, sell, buy, hold. Whatever you do is good. If you day-trade, you create traffic. If you sell, you give opportunity to newcomers to know about mintcoin (even if they ultimately sell it too, they will have heard about it and this matters more than raw performance of an unknown coin). Buying now is a good opportunity too. And of course, if you hold, you'll get interest Smiley

Remember: mintcoin is long-term, patience is wisdom."

He also makes the point that, why the helll would he still be around and working on the project if he sold all his coins.. Just today

Based on the size of the community and the number of exchanges, merchants, payment solutions, games and services that have been set up for MINT compared to just about any coin I can find that was released around the same time it would seem the dev team has held true to this so far.

SO why are people bad talking other coins? Should I buy into MINT and UTC? People seem to worry about things which are about to take off.. I notice a lot of MINT people worrying about BC before it shot up...
About fud:
My opinion was created from this post i will paste it:
orginal analize: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497029.0
i

"The developer of the coin mentioned here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450381.msg5449543#msg5449543 that he will add a MINT/USD exchange, when the community contributes 5 million MINT. But wait? Doesn’t he own a 700 million premine? Isn’t the premine considered to be for exactly these kind of things. If you consider PoS, he could have minted 5 million in no time.
This is just a guess, but as the dev refuses to tell us about the whereabouts of the premine, I wasn’t surprised, if he has already sold off all his coins  during the pump."

The Dev asked for the 5m as a way to gauge how interested and supportive the community would be of the exchange... There are already fiat MINT exchanges and the community did not pay for them... he still has the 700m and he is using it for other things, clearly as can be seen if you look at how many developments there are on a regular basis. Don't act like your "opinion" is the truth is all I am sayign and dont try to convince other people your opinion is the truth when it is just an opinion/speculation.

what are you the dev of mintcoin? made a new account just to come argue? #LOL

Funny but no and I'm not trying to argue either. I just recently bought into both mintcoin and blackcoin (i also have some UTC- i'm a fan of the PoS) so i dont think I am very biased in that regard. I have been reading through both forums and trying to figure out why there is such baseless hostility between the two coins, particularly on the part of BC. BC has made me the most between the two because of the bump today, despite having bought in relatively high, but I think both coins have potential and would like to see both succeed and I dont see why they can't. Both of the communities bashing one another isn't going to be good for either coin.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:03:58 AM

People have no attention spans, you don't get 1000% returns in a week by having 4 hours of patients.   There is nothing wrong. 

The Pool is going to generate between 25-40BTC of buy pressure today.  I think that can eat up a lot of FUD... Wink

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:04:03 AM

I'm not a moron. I've been trading Bitcoin and alts for almost a year and watched the market develop.

Supply is only one half of the price equation. The other half is demand. Lack of supply only matters if there is a lot of demand and if there's one thing that kills demand in alts it's the fact that a coin has 'had it's pump'.

For Blackcoin, that was it. After that it's too risky because we've seen the top and new coins are emerging every day. The piranha have left the carcass and are off to feed on fresh flesh.

This "pump & dump" cycle is only going to accelarate until there's an almighty culling of alts. Just look at cryptsy. There are loads of them sitting on 1 Satoshi already.

If you want a long term investment then Bitcoin or a 2nd generation alt is your man.

so you figured out the free market eh?  get a life, stop making crazy assumption theory's

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:05:00 AM

People have no attention spans, you don't get 1000% returns in a week by having 4 hours of patients.   There is nothing wrong. 

The Pool is going to generate between 25-40BTC of buy pressure today.  I think that can eat up a lot of FUD... Wink

Finally some intelligence lol. What is all this Pump and dumped/raped talk? We are up 100% from yesterdays levels. Seems like a helicopter lifting the coin up and then dropping it back down on its newly built floors every day.

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
mek300

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:05:17 AM

No alt is going to touch Bitcoin .... ( that I mostly hold and it is down to $630 from $1200 and I feel it is being threatened by alt ) ....

Make it more complete.
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:06:24 AM

Mr. Altcoin Genius I presume?
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:10:17 AM

Sounds like the other 20 people that came in at various times to tell us to dump the coin at 1k cause it was dead, they must be doing well with all their market knowledge lol.

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
mek300

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:10:23 AM

Right, bitcoin is down from $1200 to $630.

Bitcoin holders, united we stand! Defend against altcoin!

Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: