Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
renodaret

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:21:52 PM

what going on with the price?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:44:24 PM

Does Anyone know when and if the bcmultipool will open again?

I didnt had a change to 'mine' as much Blackcoin as I wanted, earlier.
Should be on Friday online after some fixes / tweaks.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:44:49 PM

A solid support level on a gently rising trendline. No whales, just real increase in value. Very pleased.
oddree

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:48:27 PM

I got burned by the pump-dumpers.  I bought in at 0.00003300 and then I watched it drop to 0.00001200 within a few hours.  OUCH MY A$$!!   Cry

I am glad to see that it's on it's way back up though.  I have faith in this coin, as I have faith in the concept.  Proof of Stake is a very interesting concept.  And I think this coin will stand out as the champion of "PoS".  Time will tell I suppose.  But for those of you who are not jumping on the bandwagon, you should read this wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake.  The key thing is this, "The ratio of bitcoin's mining rewards to market value is programmed to decline exponentially. As this happens, proof-of-work monopoly will become easier and easier to obtain, whereas obtaining proof-of-stake monopoly will become progressively more difficult as more of the total money supply is released into circulation".

That said, Blackcoin is not speeding into a brick wall like most of these other coins on the market.  This coin is not so much for the pump-dumpers, but more for the long investors.  I would suggest dropping a few beans and buying up some coins while the price is low.
colinfx

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:48:32 PM

I am very confident of this coin for many reasons. For anyone new here, I will list my reasons:

1. Technical specification of the coin is perfect
2. Widely distributed
3. negligible 1% coin inflation (almost deflationary)
4. No pre-mine
5. Innovative and active dev team
6. Low coin count <75 million
7. Fully mined
8. Very fast transaction times
9. Great name

I've been involved in a lot of alts and nothing has caught my eye like blackcoin. This is a winner.

Buy on dips and don't sell cheap.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:06:22 PM

Got burned on Spaincoin i'm done with P&D's, going into blackcoin for long-term stable growth myself.
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:14:19 PM

A solid support level on a gently rising trendline. No whales, just real increase in value. Very pleased.

Consolidating and holding steadier, yes, which is good. I would not discount the likelihood of ongoing quiet accumulation by so-called whales.  Volume is too low at the moment for conspicuous mega-buys. Whales will accumulate in small lots now, then when it gets to 3000 they'll make some gay-ass announcement on twitter about pumping soon, then sell into the buying frenzy when it peaks, try to tank it, then re-buy and start over.

But remember, whales can get eaten too. 10,000 Piranhas can do a lot of damage.  Tongue

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:16:59 PM

I got burned by the pump-dumpers.  I bought in at 0.00003300 and then I watched it drop to 0.00001200 within a few hours.  OUCH MY A$$!!   Cry

I am glad to see that it's on it's way back up though.  I have faith in this coin, as I have faith in the concept.  Proof of Stake is a very interesting concept.  And I think this coin will stand out as the champion of "PoS".  Time will tell I suppose.  But for those of you who are not jumping on the bandwagon, you should read this wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake.  The key thing is this, "The ratio of bitcoin's mining rewards to market value is programmed to decline exponentially. As this happens, proof-of-work monopoly will become easier and easier to obtain, whereas obtaining proof-of-stake monopoly will become progressively more difficult as more of the total money supply is released into circulation".

That said, Blackcoin is not speeding into a brick wall like most of these other coins on the market.  This coin is not so much for the pump-dumpers, but more for the long investors.  I would suggest dropping a few beans and buying up some coins while the price is low.
As someone investing in this coin I'm buying what I can with the BTC I'm getting from mining other coins and depositing all the BC I buy right into my wallet.  The coins in my wallet will never see an exchange again unless I have reason or need to sell them.  If a lot of you are doing the same as me then as the supply shrinks the price will ultimately rise making the coin more valuable, that's if the demand stays the same or rises and doesn't decrease.  Plus with Blackcoin there is no crazy 20% stake on this coin like the others so you don't have to worry about a crazy supply surge coming in and ruining the price.  This coin in my opinion is the best investment coin or bag holder coin there is on the alt market now.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:19:00 PM

Don't get too disheartened, we have all been there. Look back on this in a month and realize you got in very early.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:30:04 PM

I have a very good track record in investing in alts. Check my post history over the last year.

I got in Feathercoin super early and got out at the right time.
Same for Vertcoin 500% profit.
Mintcoin got in kind of late but still made 80% profit.
NXT made 1000% profit.

Seriously go through my post history, I've almost never backed a losing coin. Mainly because I ignore most of them. I bought PPCoin when no-one believed in it and you could pick them for under a cent each (yes I made a lot of money). If I could be arsed I would bump up my topic telling people to buy it and I remember getting ridiculed.

I'm not perfect. I lost money on Bitbars. And only just broke even on worldcoin, but it took half a year and most of it was spent in the red.

Anyway, I'm backing Blackcoin. I could get out now at a profit but I truly believe in this coin. Most coins I ride the wave and then sell off, but a minority such as Litecoin, Peercoin, NXT etc I keep for the long game. I use maths behind my investments (have a degree in it) and if my assumptions are correct I see this being a big winner. The only thing we need to focus on is building a strong community now.
davetheshrew

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:31:13 PM

I might sell 5 coins next year, nobody gets my hoard of 7k Cheesy

My [POT] address PKGbqyqnVLvMoxmYq1YAm7dKAxue52LeNj
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:32:35 PM

If you want to give this coin life, have it represent something bigger.

1. Donate a percentage to Civil Rights.
http://www.naacp.org/

2. Associate it with M.L.K.

No fucking thanks
+1 comes off pretty racist aswell imo lol.

There will be lots of people who wouldn't like this approach.
White or afro-americans , lets's keep racial stuff out of this coin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:34:50 PM

I have a very good track record in investing in alts. Check my post history over the last year.

NXT made 1000% profit.

Seriously go through my post history, I've almost never backed a losing coin. Mainly because I ignore most of them. I bought PPCoin when no-one believed in it and you could pick them for under a cent each (yes I made a lot of money). If I could be arsed I would bump up my topic telling people to buy it and I remember getting ridiculed.

I'm not perfect. I lost money on Bitbars. And only just broke even on worldcoin, but it took half a year and most of it was spent in the red.

Anyway, I'm backing Blackcoin. I could get out now at a profit but I truly believe in this coin. Most coins I ride the wave and then sell off, but a minority such as Litecoin, Peercoin, NXT etc I keep for the long game. I use maths behind my investments (have a degree in it) and if my assumptions are correct I see this being a big winner. The only thing we need to focus on is building a strong community now.

That means you was mostly early in, I'm now burned by NXT and Vert. Just was buying in tooo late... okey both are solid coins, but ATM they're not looking good.

NEM/XEM!!!
colinfx

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:42:25 PM

NXT made 1000% profit.

That means you was mostly early in, I'm now burned by NXT and Vert. Just was buying in tooo late... okey both are solid coins, but ATM they're not looking good.

That's the value in the post, that there is a clear track record of spotting value coins before they take off. mr_random, I am glad I am seeing what you are seeing.
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:46:03 PM

NXT made 1000% profit.

That's the value in the post, that there is a clear track record of spotting value coins before they take off. mr_random, I am glad I am seeing what you are seeing.

I'm learning, I was mining BC in PoW phase, and bought almost low.

I could more win than loose in BC now. Wink

NEM/XEM!!!
nirkriek

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:50:20 PM

Blackcoin price has now stabilised nicely. 24 hour after 1,200 sat low we have a steady rising trendline. This is a very good sign, with price stability comes lower risks. Current trendline suggests +800 satoshi per day. If that is correct, we will trade between 2,600 - 3,000 within 24 hours.

I am extremely bullish BlackCoin and have added further to my position today at dips to 2,000 area.

Then what's the price target of this round pump?

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T8J8SSZVXwz32U6GqYSsipKss41g2d9Zy4
SeriousCoins14

Activity: 154

Coinoholic

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:53:23 PM

Blackcoin price has now stabilised nicely. 24 hour after 1,200 sat low we have a steady rising trendline. This is a very good sign, with price stability comes lower risks. Current trendline suggests +800 satoshi per day. If that is correct, we will trade between 2,600 - 3,000 within 24 hours.

I am extremely bullish BlackCoin and have added further to my position today at dips to 2,000 area.

probably the 2300 walls

XBC BTUCL6SoNCMYmvmY7tJ33EdtdvyNL4wdhr
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:55:54 PM

I bet 2500

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

NXT made 1000% profit.

It's less then 30 days from launch, I consider this very early. Lets look back on this in 6 months and see where Blackcoin takes us.

suchnoob

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:02:15 PM

It's funny just few people with few btc each can up the price by hundreds of satoshi. If we'd just stop over-bidding each other we could let it drop to ~1900 and enter there.
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: