Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Omega0255

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:16:57 PM

Buy walls are very very thin  Angry

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

Panic buying and panic selling can make you a lot of BTC if you're ahead of the wave.

You gotta learn to ride the waves, not fight it   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:32:23 PM

Calm.
We need some little pump  Smiley.
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:44:28 PM

Calm.
We need some little pump  Smiley.

Who you gonna call?

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:45:53 PM

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

Next leg up should take us to 6k and beyond.

Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:00:56 PM

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

Yeah it's still lasting well considering that it keeps going at an upward trend even after a couple of severe P&D attempts, it just bounced back.

If it drops below 3k today I'll probably pick up some more, since I think the MP's influx of buys might get it to new levels, and stay there. Maybe not, but one can hope.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:02:34 PM

Yeah it's still lasting well considering that it keeps going at an upward trend even after a couple of severe P&D attempts, it just bounced back.

If it drops below 3k today I'll probably pick up some more, since I think the MP's influx of buys might get it to new levels, and stay there. Maybe not, but one can hope.

Long slow perma-pump is the Blackcoin modus operandi going forward.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:24:19 PM

What more do I want? Well, I would like to see some infrastructure being built for this coin (merchants, anyone?) instead of trading being its only purpose. That would indicate to me that there will be healthy growth in the future- the MP doesn't really excite me in this regard as I have said before I think the MPs will be great in the short term but in the long run all they do is make the price dependent on miners again (which is supposed to be a problem that PoS coins resolve..) , likely creating a price bubble built upon the support of these miners which can easily pop if pools go down or miners become interested in something else. Also, like Chiggins, I am waiting for it to dip below 3k again before I buy more so I don't have to fear the daily fluctuations as much.
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:31:45 PM

What more do I want? Well, I would like to see some infrastructure being built for this coin (merchants, anyone?) instead of trading being its only purpose. That would indicate to me that there will be healthy growth in the future- the MP doesn't really excite me in this regard as I have said before I think the MPs will be great in the short term but in the long run all they do is make the price dependent on miners again (which is supposed to be a problem that PoS coins resolve..) , likely creating a price bubble built upon the support of these miners which can easily pop if pools go down or miners become interested in something else. Also, like Chiggins, I am waiting for it to dip below 3k again before I buy more so I don't have to fear the daily fluctuations as much.

Parity with Litecoin (26,772,254 coins in circulation) today would signify approx $5/BC. That's what we are heading toward. I agree re merchants and wider exposure/adoption. My production team is currently prepping to shoot a professional-grade BLACKCOIN MUSIC VIDEO which will kick absolute ass and go viral with even a little help from the community. (original announcement to the community a couple days ago, and recent update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5805014#msg5805014
Please spread the word and consider donating. Thanks!

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:37:49 PM

You want other people to tell you the coin is awesome in every way, but have you ever considered doing your own research?

You want it to go up and have lots of infrastructure, but you want it to go down so you can more cheap coins? srs wat?

Doesn't really work like that. This coins is just over 30 days old, it has no infrastructure and won't for some time.

Those who got in before the coin was built up will profit exponentially more then those who waited for it to be proven safe. That's what risk is.

You should read what you wrote out loud because sound like a whiny baby who has no clue what he is talking about.

noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:45:07 PM

You want other people to tell you the coin is awesome in every way, but have you ever considered doing your own research?

You want it to go up and have lots of infrastructure, but you want it to go down so you can more cheap coins? srs wat?

Doesn't really work like that. This coins is just over 30 days old, it has no infrastructure and won't for some time.

If it pays off those who got in before the coin was built up will profit exponentially more then those who waited for it to be proven safe. That's what risk is.

You should read what you wrote out loud because sound like a whinny baby who has no clue what he is talking about.

Yes you're totally right, it is an early coin. However, it already has shown a great success story and I agree with stormia that we could take advantage of the current hype in order to attract some merchants or merchant tool providers like e.g. Moolah.
ssaCEO

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:53:28 PM

Does anyone know of a reliable ticker API for getting up-to-the-minute Blackcoin prices?

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:59:01 PM

If it pays off those who got in before the coin was built up will profit exponentially more then those who waited for it to be proven safe. That's what risk is.

You should read what you wrote out loud because sound like a whinny baby who has no clue what he is talking about.

Yes you're totally right, it is an early coin. However, it already has shown a great success story and I agree with stormia that we could take advantage of the current hype in order to attract some merchants or merchant tool providers like e.g. Moolah.

Oooh, dis Moolah is nice how do we get them to support us?

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:06:05 PM

Does anyone know of a reliable ticker API for getting up-to-the-minute Blackcoin prices?

do you mean like https://cryptrader.com/

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

Please retweet the following!

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/447041096007573504

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:12:31 PM

@CoinBlack Definitely interested! Drop an email to support@moolah.ch and we'll talk.  Shocked That was a quick reply!!!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
noerc

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:18:04 PM

@CoinBlack Definitely interested! Drop an email to support@moolah.ch and we'll talk.  Shocked That was a quick reply!!!

Wow, great job guys! It seems that professional companies are interested in professional currencies.
expertiz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:20:32 PM

done
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:22:06 PM

You know, I take back what I said about the logo ( except for the fact that the smallest needs tweaking ). The more I see it, the better it looks. No gimmicks, just sturdy class. Top job ...
ssaCEO

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:30:32 PM

do you mean like https://cryptrader.com/

Never mind... I just found https://api.mintpal.com/market/summary/BTC ...perfect.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 04:32:12 PM

I'm pretty new in the Alt coins and discovered the BlackCoin, looks really promising so bought myself some coins today.

Keep up the good work and hopefully this will be a very big succes.
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: