Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:45:02 AM

Buy walls are very very thin  Angry

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

Next leg up should take us to 6k and beyond.

Agreed! There was two rather large dumps made in the last 4 hours, both times the market price bounced back almost immediately to the price it was was prior (around 3200). Combined with the fact that Bitcoin isn't doing so well, that says volumes about how stable Blackcoin has become. I have no doubt it will keep this steady increase going on how well it's been performing lately.

Yep. Wait till the Multipool starts up later on today - It won't just be positive news causing price to rise - it will be the actual buying up of hundreds of thousands of BC to payout to to the Multipool miners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:05:22 AM

Been busy selling all of my other altcoins for BC, but MintPal seems to have run out of BC. Still have 30K worth of BC waiting to buy if anyone has any to sell?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:08:44 AM

Been busy selling all of my other altcoins for BC, but MintPal seems to have run out of BC. Still have 30K worth of BC waiting to buy if anyone has any to sell?

Yeah it's a rush on BC all the sudden, I'm also affraid to buy in right now and see a dump happening
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:12:46 AM

For those on the sidelines, don't loose your head. Btw 3200 - 3400 is good entry. This run needs to be capped its climbing too quick.
jamieb81

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:14:27 AM

buying frenzy!! lookt at the satoshis

Taken with Webpage Screenshot
jamieb81

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:15:44 AM

For those on the sidelines, don't loose your head. Btw 3200 - 3400 is good entry. This run needs to be capped its climbing too quick.

yes I bought this midday at 3150
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 03:24:24 AM

On the contrary, distribution lately has been coming out of the top 20, flowing more into small and mid-sized wallets.
Anyway those top guys are preventing others who wanted just get into on 1000-2000 to dump asap.
I respect those few top investors they have putted about 50-300 BTC / each in this coin.
Guys it is not like NXT when for 21 btc few guys bought whole stack Cheesy available for sell...
You just need to know some difference.

I agree with your general take, but not sure I understand your numbers. 50-300btc each? 300 btc would buy roughly 9 million Blackcoin.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
TheGift73

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:32:07 AM

Yeh, bought most of mine before that, but figured that BC was the only coin that was consistently increasing in price over the past week. That along with the awesome devs and community, makes it a coin to go all-in on.

It's kind of concerning investing everything in one coin, but having read most things about the coin, including every page in this thread; I have a decent amount of confidence.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:43:59 AM

On the contrary, distribution lately has been coming out of the top 20, flowing more into small and mid-sized wallets.
Anyway those top guys are preventing others who wanted just get into on 1000-2000 to dump asap.
I respect those few top investors they have putted about 50-300 BTC / each in this coin.
Guys it is not like NXT when for 21 btc few guys bought whole stack Cheesy available for sell...

I agree with your general take, but not sure I understand your numbers. 50-300btc each? 300 btc would buy roughly 9 million Blackcoin.
True i made mistake.
buying 1m at average price 2000 is 20BTC // Most volume we had at 2000-5000 range so cost of 1m is was between 20-50 BTC.
If someone on top there have about 3m BC he paid about 20-150 BTC for that IPO.
Good to have some big players.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
StolenCoinSalesman

Activity: 385

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:46:17 AM

True i made mistake.
buying 1m at average price 2000 is 20BTC // Most volume we had at 2000-5000 range so cost of 1m is was between 20-50 BTC.
If someone on top there have about 3m BC he paid about 20-150 BTC for that IPO.
Good to have some big players.

Or mine about 450k during pow and bought the rest at 800-1500sat
drmadcat

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:51:32 AM

How do i get my coins out of stake and in to balance
blofoma

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:55:40 AM

blackcoin go to the moon  Cheesy

Mintpal
Buy BC : 0.00003675 BTC
Sell BC : 0.00003670 BTC
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:59:48 AM

Yeh, bought most of mine before that, but figured that BC was the only coin that was consistently increasing in price over the past week. That along with the awesome devs and community, makes it a coin to go all-in on.

It's kind of concerning investing everything in one coin, but having read most things about the coin, including every page in this thread; I have a decent amount of confidence.

I'm all in making my last crypto stand in BC, I've lost alot of money to mining inflation and pump schemes I hope to find some stability, it's also nice for a change to in essence have the miners working to help make me money for a change (no offense to any miners reading this!)
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:04:20 AM

Simply wait. They will revert to your balance after 510 confirmations. You don't have to do anything.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:06:18 AM

This is such a lovely coin and so stable. I am going to try and buy a few every week and put in wallet to get the stake and stuff. I only have 4k coins at the moment also the faucet is dry so if there are any rich peeps here to feed the little fish please donate graciously http://earncryptocoins.com/blackcoin  Smiley Smiley
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:07:22 AM

I'm all in making my last crypto stand in BC, I've lost alot of money to mining inflation and pump schemes I hope to find some stability, it's also nice for a change to in essence have the miners working to help make me money for a change (no offense to any miners reading this!)

If we can maintain a reputation of leve-headed investors who are serious about looking after the community and integrity of the coin we are on a smooth trajectory to moonspace.

Also all-in atm whilst BTC and LC are in a cooling-down phase.
drmadcat

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:08:32 AM

Simply wait. They will revert to your balance after 510 confirmations. You don't have to do anything.

Great thanks
TheGift73

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:13:02 AM

I'm still mining Heavycoin as I can't for the life of me figure out the .bat or .conf files that I need to mine BC, even when given the standard instructions on the various mining pools (which is the same on all of them). When you download the CGMiner file, I honestly have no clue what to edit to start mining. Really wish the pools would create simple .bat and or .conf files for new miners as it would allow more people to mine on basic systems (single GPU's)

The reason I am mining HVC is because 1.GH make mining dead simple, as all I have to do is change the default HVC address to my own.

Sorry to come across as a mining noob, but admittedly that's what I am.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
jonesT

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:15:35 AM

Faucets dried...  Cry

http://earncryptocoins.com/blackcoin
    http://pinoycrypto.com/faucets/blackcoin/

Any donations, please?

jamieb81

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:19:37 AM

I'm still mining Heavycoin as I can't for the life of me figure out the .bat or .conf files that I need to mine BC, even when given the standard instructions on the various mining pools (which is the same on all of them). When you download the CGMiner file, I honestly have no clue what to edit to start mining. Really wish the pools would create simple .bat and or .conf files for new miners as it would allow more people to mine on basic systems (single GPU's)

The reason I am mining HVC is because 1.GH make mining dead simple, as all I have to do is change the default HVC address to my own.

Sorry to come across as a mining noob, but admittedly that's what I am.

Hi friend, BC is a coin that cannot be mined anymore that's why Wink

on the other hand there will be one and one only pool available soon, in the form of a multipool, buying other alt coins and paying out in BC

http://blackcoinpool.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: