Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:18:16 AM

Can I just say I think the blackcoin credit card is literally the best idea ever? even better than the multipool!

Don't you guys realize the benefit this would have? can anyone on here please explain to me just one way which this could harm our coin?

1. The advertising we would get would be killer. Think about it, you are taking a girl out to dinner, it's time to pay, you whip out your sleek and sexy looking blackcoin credit card. "what's that" she asks? You reply: "baby, this is my blackcoin debit card. I use the computers I built to mine blackcoins, and then I use a system to automatically convert them to USD, so I can take your fine ass out to dinner anytime I want." She will be amazed, and tell her friends, etc. You can brag to your homebois about how you seemingly mine USD. Not to mention the card would look sexy, just like the blackcoin logo. Everywhere you go, people would be interested.

2. As a miner: If I could use a multipool w/ reasonable payouts to send bc to my credit address and then use it for purchases, that would be super badass. I would not feel the need to use any other crypto, including btc. I think this could really stick it to btc and ltc. I would definitely only mine bc and try to use the credit card anywhere I could. I think this would spark a lot of interest, increase the hash rate, and the price of bc. Really, anything that gets the word out for BC will do it well because we all know where this coin is going, it's just a matter of making others aware.

3. Blackcoin is already well known for the multipools, and because it is sucking all the shitcoins up and shitting them out. If we had the multipool, and the credit card thing going, plus the whole POS thing, plus 100% ASIC proof, you can't mine these bad boys anyway! This coin is a champ and the multipool is considered an innovation, and the credit card would be too. that's 2 innovations for blackcoin within 40 days of being released. talk about setting the bar high?

Let's get this coin out there and help figure out how to make it the champ it deserves to be. I don't see any reason why bc price will not beat ltc within 8 months, it's just gonna take a little work from the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:21:21 AM

Can I just say I think the blackcoin credit card is literally the best idea ever? even better than the multipool!

Don't you guys realize the benefit this would have? can anyone on here please explain to me just one way which this could harm our coin?

1. The advertising we would get would be killer. Think about it, you are taking a girl out to dinner, it's time to pay, you whip out your sleek and sexy looking blackcoin credit card. "what's that" she asks? You reply: "baby, this is my blackcoin debit card. I use the computers I built to mine blackcoins, and then I use a system to automatically convert them to USD, so I can take your fine ass out to dinner anytime I want." She will be amazed, and tell her friends, etc. You can brag to your homebois about how you seemingly mine USD. Not to mention the card would look sexy, just like the blackcoin logo. Everywhere you go, people would be interested.

2. As a miner: If I could use a multipool w/ reasonable payouts to send bc to my credit address and then use it for purchases, that would be super badass. I would not feel the need to use any other crypto, including btc. I think this could really stick it to btc and ltc. I would definitely only mine bc and try to use the credit card anywhere I could. I think this would spark a lot of interest, increase the hash rate, and the price of bc. Really, anything that gets the word out for BC will do it well because we all know where this coin is going, it's just a matter of making others aware.

3. Blackcoin is already well known for the multipools, and because it is sucking all the shitcoins up and shitting them out. If we had the multipool, and the credit card thing going, plus the whole POS thing, plus 100% ASIC proof, you can't mine these bad boys anyway! This coin is a champ and the multipool is considered an innovation, and the credit card would be too. that's 2 innovations for blackcoin within 40 days of being released. talk about setting the bar high?

Let's get this coin out there and help figure out how to make it the champ it deserves to be. I don't see any reason why bc price will not beat ltc within 8 months, it's just gonna take a little work from the community.

Grin Grin
You don't need to wait for pay, just show her your BC card and you will find her under the table  Shocked
JamesR1

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:29:56 AM

I'm wordless  Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
alison03

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:31:46 AM

yes!!

I really think it's a great idea, it would be so nice to go straight to cash without all conversions along the way.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:32:55 AM

that would be insanely cool  Cool everyone would be so jelly

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:36:00 AM

etc.
Newbie says something long and interesting in first posts.. that's a first.
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:36:41 AM

Black
JamesR1

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:39:16 AM

yes!!

I really think it's a great idea, it would be so nice to go straight to cash without all conversions along the way.

lol.
And thus we should simultaneously invent the 'Blackcoin' 'Taxi for 1' card at the same time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:39:58 AM

White
surfer43

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:41:25 AM

BTC is pumping right now, you know what that means for BC  Smiley

Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:47:13 AM

Just spent my last 0.3BTC, but MintPal still reading that I have 0.3BTC after F5 x 5 times.

MintPal being laggy?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:53:30 AM

Can someone please give me a rough idea how many people are holding blackcoin and / or how many wallets there are.  I'm working on something and need this info.  Thanks.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
surfer43

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:53:42 AM

Someone is buying (read: pumping) this right now...
surfer43

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:55:50 AM

Just spent my last 0.3BTC, but MintPal still reading that I have 0.3BTC after F5 x 5 times.

MintPal being laggy?
Did you buy BC with it?
Even if you have no BTC, it will still say this:

Est. Total BTC

and convert your altcoins into BTC value, so you know how much you have in BTC at current market prices.

surfer43

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:56:18 AM

(almost) 0.00006 already  Shocked
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 01:58:39 AM

(almost) 0.00006 already  Shocked

here comes the pump.. damn only got a chance to increase my holdings by 80% Sad

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:01:44 AM

MintPal being laggy?
Did you buy BC with it?
Even if you have no BTC, it will still say this:

Est. Total BTC

and convert your altcoins into BTC value, so you know how much you have in BTC at current market prices.

Figured it out. Price is shooting so fast that I guess I missed the buy @ 5300. Now bought at 5800 and went through OK.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
surfer43

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:02:26 AM

Nice, this looks just like yesterday's pump.  Roll Eyes
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:09:13 AM

Nice, this looks just like yesterday's pump.  Roll Eyes

amen to that and off we go  Grin
gazim

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:09:23 AM

Can someone please give me a rough idea how many people are holding blackcoin and / or how many wallets there are.  I'm working on something and need this info.  Thanks.

Try this link: http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100 and if you change the 100 to a 10000, you should get all wallets with something in them.  If you want to know how many wallets there are, including zero-balance ones, make the 10000 a gazillion.
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: