Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:14:55 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2021, 07:26:25 PM by dzonikg28

1700 coins.. you call that an investment? sorry for feeding the troll.

when did i type investment? Jesus small minded black coin idiots.. Cant you think further then your small little penis? Im doing this for fun investing is what you do with real money not with stupid coins what is based on nothing then thin air Cool
I think you should be banned. Little kid playing with his 1.5 ltc "invested" in mint and spamming all threads with it.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freshmeat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:17:47 AM

little kid playing with his 1.5 ltc that "invested"

LOL , sorry it was funny
nlrobbie

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:22:33 AM

1700 coins.. you call that an investment? sorry for feeding the troll.

when did i type investment? Jesus small minded black coin idiots.. Cant you think further then your small little penis? Im doing this for fun investing is what you do with real money not with stupid coins what is based on nothing then thin air Cool
i thing you should be baned .. little kid playing with his 1.5 ltc that "invested" in mint and spaming all threads with it

Hahaha i dont have to justify to anybody what kind of coins i have more. I thinK you should go back to school and get english lessons Wink
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:35:01 AM

Where to exchange to bitcoin

Mintpal

lol at everyone coming in saying to buy mint, ive held same about of blackcoin as mint for the last few months,
my mint was worth $200 when i bought it its still worth $200, my BC was worth $200 when i bought it, at its peak it was worth $2200.
Now go tell me to buy more mint.

Im still holding my BC and buying more i bought at 500, 1300, 1800, 2000, 4000, 6000 and 8000.

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:38:29 AM

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/
Only 6 people in the top 1000 has sold more than 18% of their stash. (unless this chart is wrong.)

It is not up2date, my account is like half of what it is now. I bought today and last week. I buy more today if the prices are this ore lower.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:46:02 AM

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT??? Get out of here with mintcoin! Go shoot yourself! Is there a mod to this thread? We should spam their stupid thread with blackcoin.

And by the way, stop selling blackcoin you fools!!! We can make 100 times more if we just let the price go up. There is no reason to sell it.

By the way, can we get more miners in the multipool? If there are more miners then everyone willl get burned. Are the devs promoting the multipool?

PROMOTE THE MULTIPOOL. IT IS THE BEST CHANCE FOR BC TO RISE.

Anyone reading this thread go out and tell all the miners about the multipool! Its a 500 mh  i think we need to see 5000 or even 10,000 that would make everyone
forget about bitcoin and litecoin and buy the heck out of this coin. If these mint retards are gonna spam, then we should spam the multipool on every bitcoin thread.

People have no idea how awesome the multipool is. It sucks value out of other coins. There is no reason to sell blackcoin ever.
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 09:58:54 AM

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT??? Get out of here with mintcoin! Go shoot yourself! Is there a mod to this thread? We should spam their stupid thread with blackcoin.

And by the way, stop selling blackcoin you fools!!! We can make 100 times more if we just let the price go up. There is no reason to sell it.

By the way, can we get more miners in the multipool? If there are more miners then everyone willl get burned. Are the devs promoting the multipool?

Anyone reading this thread go out and tell all the miners about the multipool! Its a 500 mh  i think we need to see 5000 or even 10,000 that would make everyone
forget about bitcoin and litecoin and buy the heck out of this coin. If these mint retards are gonna spam, then we should spam the multipool on every bitcoin thread.

People have no idea how awesome the multipool is. It sucks value out of other coins. There is no reason to sell blackcoin ever.

make a step by step manual, for those people who don't have a mining rig.
how we can rent a rig thats buying blackcoins.

im don't know how this works.
and with me many more i think

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:59:55 AM

Patience.
Use this moment to buy some cheap BC, sold my mint  Cheesy

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:00:40 AM

By the way, im seriously thinking of making a commercial for the blackcoin multipool. I want to show a black hole eating all the other coins. I know people talk about the
other perks of the coin but the real shining quality is the multipool. Other coins are stupid because miners dump coins on the market. Blackcoin is the only truly deflationary
coin. If it gets even more miners. Any objections? I used to work in commercial production. So I should be able to make a decent commercial. If a dev is reading feel free to respond.

Blackcoin benefits miners and investors. If the multipool is big enough then nobody not even a millionaire can stop its growth! True its a "pump" but so are most coins.
Since blackcoin has advantages over all of the alts except for maybe darkcoin, there is no reason for other alts to eat as much of the market as they do.

Although, this coin may make for some really disgusting dumps and pumps. But its limited supply should allow for much larger increases in value.
ski92

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:08:43 AM

Patience.
Use this moment to buy some cheap BC, sold my mint  Cheesy
I would sell mine, if i could buy more than 10BC with it, cause its nearly worthless  Cheesy

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:09:33 AM

with the multipool we are able to suck out the other coins and increase the value of BC with it. What does stop other coins from doing the same? If the multipool isnt taking off then we can be catched-up by other multipools?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ski92

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:10:42 AM

make a step by step manual, for those people who don't have a mining rig.
how we can rent a rig thats buying blackcoins.

im don't know how this works.
and with me many more i think
Its the same as renting any rig, except you need supply your BC address and a password, instead of the worker and password Smiley
The pool will mine for example doge then sell that for BTC then buy BC and send that to your wallet.

altuinx

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

There is no point in arguing with the mint trolls. Let them promote their premined shit because serious blackcoin investors are here for the long-run and are not impressed in any way by mint. In the meantime let's get some cheap BC from the dumpers and keep the coin into more stable hands.
I have read this thread from end-to-end and this is the first time I post. I'm one of the original miners but have also been buying more along the way. I think that there are others like me in here, who are not after the quick-buck but for a long term involvement. Half of this thread is made up by FUD spreaders but that didn't stop us from buying more on dips. I think that everyone still remembers what happened to bitcoin and litecoin last november for those that kept their cool until then. I'm not here to say Don't Panic because I love it when people panic and start dumping cheap.
noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:24:34 AM

with the multipool we are able to suck out the other coins and increase the value of BC with it. What does stop other coins from doing the same? If the multipool isnt taking off then we can be catched-up by other multipools?

They cannot suck out BCs value since BC isn't mineable (better: BC coin CREATION can not be done through mining). In fact there are already multipools for VTC that do exactly this, but still, they can not do it with BC.
cyrilbf

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:25:26 AM

mint is a joke compared to blackoin.

Blackoin has real potential to become a coin with a real value.

And anyone not sell expensive make very happy investor. Cool

noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:26:12 AM

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Thank you so much for doing this! Sent some to you ... we need a better place for those great announcements, it was pure luck that I found it in the recent pages of this thread.
ManMachine

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:31:09 AM

Whats Mint?
I know "Spearmint" or "Mint Condition"
Never heard of a Coin! at least non with Value! Cheesy ( 20~ Sat! Come on!)

Holding my 36K until i drop Dead! If it doesnt take of, i dont care, then it was a Expierence!
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:42:52 AM

The pump has started. 22 BTC incoming Smiley

I won't be able to knock down all the walls on my own though - please help me out and buy up as and when you can - target is 6600.
ManMachine

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:51:12 AM

Ahhh i wish i could help you but BTC conformation takes ages! Sad
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:55:24 AM

Ahhh i wish i could help you but BTC conformation takes ages! Sad

As long as you buy before around 6200 you can still make a tidy 6-8% return - 6600 is the point where a buy wall will be erected by a partner who has promised to hold the line for us.

If you dumped before 6600 consider yourself a fool - I told you the target for MINT yesterday and we made it so Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 [559] 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: