Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 01:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509926 times)
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:55:47 AM

This can not be done with other coins because all other coins are being mined they are proof of work. Its only possible with proof of stake. Blackcoin cant be mined so its
immune to dumping. Its the first true 100% proof of stake! It can be used to prove the point that mining is a waste of power and time. Blackcoin is faster, and POS is better.
Peercoin has no community. Thats the problem. So other coins can try to mine other coins to buy their own but that would drop the difficulty of their own coin.
If their difficulty drops, they would have to mine their own coins again. Thus, it detracts from the intended deflationary nature of their coins!!!! People do not
realize that Blackcoin is the only coin that can win the war because they can use the mining power to buy itself which is limited in supply! I have no idea why this coin
is not at least 10 times what it is now. Any miner who does not mine this coin is insane. Every miner should move in on Blackcoin.

What happens when other pure POS coins starts doing the same thing. The more different coin's multipools there are competing with each other, the less money each multipool will make to buy their own coin with. Could it result in a few giant multipools dominating the market and squeezing out the smaller multipools and their coins?

I believe it's much harder for other coins such as Mint because of their high inflation (20%), this means there are a lot more coins coming on the market every year even though they are also a PoS coin. Blackcoin has a very well balanced modest 1% inflation rate which makes up for lost coins every year that also allows for a modest boost to holders accounts and makes it a valuable coin on it's own right by rarity. This means that Blackcoin can't be dumped with a continual flow of coins every year and continual use of Blackcoin multipools will boost the price regularly. I've been using bcmultipool.com the last 3 days with 5.5 Mhash/s and have been getting pretty good payouts, todays was 550 Blackcoins and it's only getting better the more that they work on it.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:58:01 AM

I just received 196 bc from the sha multipool for the last 12 hrs plus. Pretty pleased with that.
http://blackcoinpool.com/
They are giving good results, I think everyone should give it a 24hr retest to check that life's not better on the multipool.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:02:35 PM

This can not be done with other coins because all other coins are being mined they are proof of work. Its only possible with proof of stake. Blackcoin cant be mined so its
immune to dumping. Its the first true 100% proof of stake! It can be used to prove the point that mining is a waste of power and time. Blackcoin is faster, and POS is better.
Peercoin has no community. Thats the problem. So other coins can try to mine other coins to buy their own but that would drop the difficulty of their own coin.
If their difficulty drops, they would have to mine their own coins again. Thus, it detracts from the intended deflationary nature of their coins!!!! People do not
realize that Blackcoin is the only coin that can win the war because they can use the mining power to buy itself which is limited in supply! I have no idea why this coin
is not at least 10 times what it is now. Any miner who does not mine this coin is insane. Every miner should move in on Blackcoin.

What happens when other pure POS coins starts doing the same thing. The more different coin's multipools there are competing with each other, the less money each multipool will make to buy their own coin with. Could it result in a few giant multipools dominating the market and squeezing out the smaller multipools and their coins?

POS cannot fright each other direct but like rather with communities.
You are seeing here many "Mint fans" trying FUDs, advertising ext... "Buy Mint" bla bla...
This is that kind of fight.Dirty but their damge their own coin more that way.
( Sorry for Mint community buy only they come here and bash BC... i didn't saw any HBN,PPC,Nova,NXT user blaming BC like Mint is doing)

More multipools is ok because not all coin need to be mine with 10Ghs..
or 2Ghs... Smaller pools are trying adjust to situation.If any main pool fails you just swith to other it is harder DDOS 4 pools than just one.
Those pools are destroying price of POW coin only not POS... There is no matter if people are mining for BTC,BC,NXT...
POS coin price can be destroyed only by inpatient owners or people who really need cash out even on low.

People are considering BC like store of wealth.(that is why BC MP so great)
NXT this very good coin to pump that way but only when you subtract that factor it was 1st distributed to only 72 people...
Plus BC over NXT is that you can get you 1% stake after year of holding coin in wallet in same time NXT require being online al time if you want POS minig.
NXT was considering as good  coin only alternative to POS system but BC is superior in distribution and not being premine just free market here.
NXT was 100% premined...But those are only my thoughts

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
baka

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:03:13 PM

No use everybody's riding the AUR pump, diverting BTC from BC.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:03:26 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 12:53:47 PM by Jabulon

Yes. If you go back up to my original post, look at #2. It lays it all out pretty clearly, and has been confirmed various other's replies. Using the dropdown to unlock leaves your wallet kind of exposed while staking, but may be convenient if you need to do a series of quick sends. Unlock it old-school (console command) if you just want to stake safely.

Sweet, on it now. Thanks again!!

'advanced' tip: If at some point you decide to run a "change passphrase" and put crazy special characters in, you will no longer be able to unlock the wallet via console (though settings drop-down unlock will recognize it). You can remedy this by doing a new change passphrase, and sticking to upper-lowercase letters + numbers. *some* special characters may work, but definitely not all. Anyway, long. complex, and random is best, and for god's sake use a password mgr and back up everything, including your password manager database.

These things are important now, but as BC value continues to rise, they will become super-critical. Don't underestimate the potential for trouble. Here's a useful guide to wallet security from cryptobadger if you want additional ideas: http://www.cryptobadger.com/2013/05/guide-bitcoin-wallet-security/

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:31:24 PM

Were can i find the blackcoin wallet for android?

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

Lets mine (and sell) AUR then and buy BC  Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:01:03 PM

Let's have a once monthly International Blackcoin rent-a-farm day. Say, the first Friday of every month - we can call it Black Friday -Everyone who can rents a fucking GPU-farm for 24 hours and hits the Blackcoinpool. It would be a great way to bring the worldwide Blackcoin community together.

+1

+1 Yeah, I'm gonna +1 myself on this one.

International Black Friday inauguration date is April 4th.

Guest list:

Jabulon, 26.5 MH/s

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:07:06 PM

Let's have a once monthly International Blackcoin rent-a-farm day. Say, the first Friday of every month - we can call it Black Friday -Everyone who can rents a fucking GPU-farm for 24 hours and hits the Blackcoinpool. It would be a great way to bring the worldwide Blackcoin community together.

+1

Guest list:

Jabulon, 26.5 MH/s
+1 but buying coins will occur in random time during next weekend just in case to deter pumpers ^^ and buy on low for miners.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:17:39 PM

and when soon dump comes on aurora it will be run for your money  Cheesy

It's too late to join the pump. Whoever cash out for tat pump are gonna cry  Cry
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:34:50 PM

Tanking, see you at 2000 Cool should have invest in MINT not BC. I will buy at 2000 until that time this coin can and will tank to 2000.

Yesterday this idiot was on here pretending to ask sincere questions, but clearly just looking to insinuate the usual mint spam. I called him out on it immediately and publicly, in strong language. He followed with a personal message to me, implying intent of bodily harm against me. Now he has taken off his mask and is spamming/fudding openly. This stupid fuck should have his account deleted. Report to moderator please.

If you have or want a problem with me come to my place! I break your face throw some MINTS and hope you die Roll Eyes

You want a problem because you are telling shit out here.
Go spam the Mint topic.

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:35:27 PM

Tanking, see you at 2000 Cool should have invest in MINT not BC. I will buy at 2000 until that time this coin can and will tank to 2000.

Yesterday this idiot was on here pretending to ask sincere questions, but clearly just looking to insinuate the usual mint spam. I called him out on it immediately and publicly, in strong language. He followed with a personal message to me, implying intent of bodily harm against me. Now he has taken off his mask and is spamming/fudding openly. This stupid fuck should have his account deleted. Report to moderator please.

If you have or want a problem with me come to my place! I break your face throw some MINTS and hope you die Roll Eyes

Did you buy my mint @ 50 sat Huh If yes i feel really sad for your lost... Cry

Spreading FUD in other threads doesnt help you get your money back. Try to invest smart next time  Wink.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:38:44 PM

Sorry for the absence - Internet was down for the past 90 minutes =\ I see we have had a small drop in price but nothing major, I'll attribute that to this AUR pump rather than anything negative about BC - I just bought another 1BTC of BC and will continue to do so up to 5 BTC for the next few hours. I expect support from those smart enough to keep their BTC out of AUR though Smiley
nlrobbie

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:39:51 PM

Feeling sad because BC is tanking? it will go to 2000  Grin
CatKiwi

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:48:24 PM

Feeling san because BC is tanking? it will go to 2000  Grin

lol I know you want to buy cheap coins but that's just greedy Tongue We have shown in the last couple of hours that is easy enough to get the price stable again after a panic ridden dump fest like we saw earlier. BC is still the best investment out there in the Alt world right now. It may be volatile but it is profitable - and that is all you need to gain volume - which always leads to a higher price over time. The Multipool and other BTC holders like myself who believe in MINT will not let it go down for long I assure you - its not in our interests to hold thousands of coins that lose value day on day, ups and downs are profitable for most who either hold or make smart trading decisions. Its only those who panic that get burnt because you KNOW Blackcoin will trend up in the medium/long run.
nlrobbie

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:57:25 PM

lol I know you want to buy cheap coins but that's just greedy Tongue We have shown in the last couple of hours that is easy enough to get the price stable again after a panic ridden dump fest like we saw earlier. BC is still the best investment out there in the Alt world right now. It may be volatile but it is profitable - and that is all you need to gain volume - which always leads to a higher price over time. The Multipool and other BTC holders like myself who believe in MINT will not let it go down for long I assure you - its not in our interests to hold thousands of coins that lose value day on day, ups and downs are profitable for most who either hold or make smart trading decisions. Its only those who panic that get burnt because you KNOW Blackcoin will trend up in the medium/long run.

Nope the trend is down... You know something about following trends? Then you can see that its going down.
Jabulon

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:59:02 PM

+1

Guest list:

Jabulon, 26.5 MH/s
+1 but buying coins will occur in random time during next weekend just in case to deter pumpers ^^ and buy on low for miners.

Definitely the way to go. Wait in ambush. The mere fact of that alone will make it scary for people trying to play the p&d game.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:00:18 PM

Feeling san because BC is tanking? it will go to 2000  Grin

Nope the trend is down... You know something about following trends? Then you can see that its going down.

short term is down although it looks played out, medium term is flat for about a week, longer term > 2 weeks is up.

nlrobbie

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:03:21 PM

Feeling san because BC is tanking? it will go to 2000  Grin

short term is down although it looks played out, medium term is flat for about a week, longer term > 2 weeks is up.

And if you put the chart on MAX what do you see and how do you feel about it?
CatKiwi

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:05:43 PM

Then dump now and be on your way Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 [561] 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: