Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:09:25 PM

Guys, guys, really. Everyone stop with Mint vs. Blackcoin. How is this productive? Mint and Black are both good coins, and are in the top 10 coins for sure. There are so many scam coins out there, lets focus on good things for both communities. Both coins can coexist, this market is wide open and so new, i see no reason what so ever both coins can't go up together.

Lets stop focusing on this, period. Think these mint vs bc threads should start to be deleted. It's very offputting to anyone new coming here. This is blackcoin thread, if you wanna talk mint go to mint. Both are good coins and both have good people. Let's keep it nice guys, please everyone stop and think before you spam threads, you only hurt your own investments.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:11:17 PM

Good morning IconicExpert. Anything new on that BC reward card and mass media articles ?

1.) BC Rewards Card: I am eagerly waiting to hear back from the rep. I should hear something by the end of business today or tomorrow.
2.) Press release: The writer has all the info and will be done by Friday. He thinks it should be written more for the laymen and not be so technical. The release will definitely happen whether we raise all the money or not.

We better raise all the money ! Common guys donate here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
I also think this should be on the easy reading side, those articles going to mass media and not crypto world.

That is exactly what the writer said! He knows his stuff and I promise it will be good.

If they can tie in blackcoin to bitcoin and dogecoin as well as the obvious benefits it provides over each while not making either obsolete it could be good. World needs a low interest crypto.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:19:19 PM

make a step by step manual, for those people who don't have a mining rig.
how we can rent a rig thats buying blackcoins.

im don't know how this works.
and with me many more i think
[/quote]

This would be great idea for those that don't know much about computers but want to get into this mining. We could show how to set up a few models of video cards or a Gridseed miner, then show they how to mine in multipool with pictures. Think about this, the litecoin wiki for mining script that's out there people visit all the time, for other coins. This would be the GO TO place for mining, even if they use it for other coins and not the pool, BC would have the most complete mining noob guide out there with BC name on it, that would give huge promotion for this coin especially newbies.

[/quote]

It shouldn't be too tough to write a simple getting started guide to mining. Especially since you don't need to register to the multipool, that's one less step to deal with. Creating a CGminer worker in GUIminer might be the easiest mining software to write the guide for. Actually, we could probably simplify it further by simply making a mining exe where you only need to input the address and it automatically connects to the multipool.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:31:31 PM

Blackcoin Community Press Release Project

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor

------------------------------
Goal: 24000 BC
Current Amount: 4911 BC
Left To Go: 19089 BC
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:39:20 PM

Hi everyone! The past few days there have been some concerns with BC price dipping a bit, and other concerns that the Volume has decreased by more than half. I would like to point out that BlackCoin is just over a month old and it has gained a lot of value in a very short span of time.

That being said I do believe more can be done on the PR side of things to start generating some positive buzz around BlackCoin. We need to be different than the other cryptocurrency communities and approach mass adoption differently. Most investors that might be interested in investing in BlackCoin do not go to these forums, nor do they read websites related to cryptocurrencies. So we have to bring the BlackCoin news to them.

I have a writer I have used for over 7 years and he write all my press releases. I am writing down BlackCoin's key benefits and he will then write the release. I use a PR service that will submit our release to all the top business and financial sites. This should be the first step at introducing BlackCoin to the masses.

Everyone here already knows the benefits of BlackCoin so I wont list them all. However, in the press release I want to point out BlackCoin is not an ordinary cryptocurrency. It is more like a t-bill/bond/savings account for cryptocurrency. Whereas Bitcoin and other cyrptocurrency prices fluctuate wildly based on postive/negative news, BlackCoin prices are less volatile and a better overall investment.

I am going to schedule the release for the week of April 8th to coincide with the Cryptocurrency Convention in NYC . Once the press release is live the community can start posting links to the release everywhere we can.

I am going to use my own money to pay the writer and the press release distribution service. The writer charges approximately $80 depending on how many words,  and the press release service charges $499+ to distribute to financial websites including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few.

If you guys want to contribute and help with the cost you can send contributions here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor

come on!!
only 11 people donated?

it is for all off us, so give this guy some of you r black molly's!
i do now my second donation......but it is important for all off us to get this thing to a higher level

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄
▄██████████    ████████    █████████▄
███████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████    ████████    ███████████
███████████                ███████████
▀██████████                ██████████▀
 ▀█████████    ████████    █████████▀
  ▀████████    ████████    ████████▀
   ▀███████    ████████    ███████▀
     ▀██████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me
SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   BOUNTY all.MEJan 29th May 8th, 2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

drent301

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:42:33 PM

Guys, guys, really. Everyone stop with Mint vs. Blackcoin. How is this productive? Mint and Black are both good coins, and are in the top 10 coins for sure. There are so many scam coins out there, lets focus on good things for both communities. Both coins can coexist, this market is wide open and so new, i see no reason what so ever both coins can't go up together.

Lets stop focusing on this, period. Think these mint vs bc threads should start to be deleted. It's very offputting to anyone new coming here. This is blackcoin thread, if you wanna talk mint go to mint. Both are good coins and both have good people. Let's keep it nice guys, please everyone stop and think before you spam threads, you only hurt your own investments.

Absolutely sure!
Both Blackcoin and Mintcoin have big long term possibilities. I did not invest to sell my coins because of a little dump.
Please focus on the nearby future.
If we did know everything to happen, this would be an easy game.
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:45:48 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor

come on!!
only 11 people donated?

i do now my second donation......but it is important for all off us to get this thing to a higher level

I will donate after results, so will some others Smiley

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
mrbenjie

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:47:54 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor

come on!!
only 11 people donated?

ok Soepkip.
Dat kan natuurlijk ook.

with a little help whe can make this work!

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:50:52 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor

come on!!
only 11 people donated?

ok Soepkip.
Dat kan natuurlijk ook.

with a little help whe can make this work!

who is the writer you are using?

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:52:05 PM

I will happily donate as well, but not until I see some results. And yes, for the obvious possibility if you must wonder why. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the BC community doesn't have a premine to work off of, so we do need to be extra careful.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:57:34 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor

come on!!
only 11 people donated?

Just sent some small donation
Transaction ID: 40f5382ee387a11d2c9d246af07876c76f3c706bab449e681619391c0982e0d6
IconicExpert

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

come on!!
only 11 people donated?

The press release will happen whether we raise all the money or not, but it is nice to have the community chip in and help out. I am sure everyone will be happy with the results, I have years of experience promoting my own products. But I would like to point out; when a community raises money for project, they do not "wait for results". When the Doge community sent the Jamaican Bobsled Team to the Olympics, they didn't say "hey we will donate once we see results and/or when you win a Medal". Smiley This press release is for everyone who is invested in BlackCoin and want to see it succeed.

The writer I am using is Tom Kerr: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-kerr/4/374/29a

We just got a few more donations and I will update the list momentarily.

mrbenjie

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:07:21 PM

nice.

5700 again and still go up!

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

IconicExpert

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:11:54 PM

I will happily donate as well, but not until I see some results. And yes, for the obvious possibility if you must wonder why. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the BC community doesn't have a premine to work off of, so we do need to be extra careful.

If you want the community to invest their own time and money in improving BlackCoin, then this type of mentality must change. I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD. I made the address public and separated the contribution wallet from my personal wallet so everyone can keep track. I would like to point out, every time you mine on a pool, and every time you send your coins to an exchange, you are trusting the person on the other end will not "rip you off".
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:12:20 PM

come on!!
only 11 people donated?

The press release will happen whether we raise all the money or not, but it is nice to have the community chip in and help out. I am sure everyone will be happy with the results, I have years of experience promoting my own products. But I would like to point out; when a community raises money for project, they do not "wait for results". When the Doge community sent the Jamaican Bobsled Team to the Olympics, they didn't say "hey we will donate once we see results and/or when you win a Medal". Smiley This press release is for everyone who is invested in BlackCoin and want to see it succeed.

The writer I am using is Tom Kerr: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-kerr/4/374/29a

We just got a few more donations and I will update the list momentarily.

Sweet, guy has been in the biz for 13 years, seems like a pro.

ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:13:03 PM

goooo   black...

Transaction ID: 7096427b58a435cb4a4f6760cd3fd28f816a8443cd10bb8214aaaa1d777fdab5

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
cyrilbf

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:15:40 PM

Contributors Updated

mrbenjie
PeterPalmBeach
taoway
TheGift73
coinpredator
MuffinMaster
jamieb81
CryptoSteam
artiface
noerc
SunnyIgor

I just sent 50 BC.

I think this project is a very good idea.

I know that my contribution is small but it is there.

rsx19

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:17:36 PM

to the person that told me i only had to stake once in a while and didnt have to keep my wallet open

fack you

BlackCoin For poor Shibe - BMobXjx9TN96a1qmZA9pSSzJur6UH9PWgU
StuartGT

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:20:24 PM

Have 504BC from me Smiley
mrbenjie

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:20:39 PM

within 55 days your stake is tripled:-)

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀
all.me

Pages: « 1 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 [563] 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: