Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509654 times)
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:57:47 AM

i smell a trap. just saying. won't say which way.. cuz gee i'd hate to "manipulate the masses"...

have your say! Don't let others tell you what you can and cannot say on a public forum. If they are foolish enough to bank on your opinion then so be it Smiley It's fun making predictions and seeing who gets it right in the end Tongue

ha.. well let's just say that i sold a lot the other day, and still am waiting very patiently on my next move.

if i miss the train.. oh well. this is trading, not just mining. i leave my emotions at the door.

Finally, another realist Smiley Good for you!

yea man i love BC, but I won't lose profit over the good of the coin. did that a few times as a rookie. learned quick.

to all the whiners.. keep in mind.. i'll likely buy back in. with a decent amount of btc. just uhh... not right now. so shush.

Yep - religious bagholding was something to do back in early December when everything looked amazingly positive for Crypto and every coin looked like a fantastic long term investment. It wasn't until the crash and demise of the likes of CAT, TIPS, LOT, KARM, and dozens of others (including Doge and LTC) to an extent that had great communities behind them that people began to think "hmm maybe holding the bag isn't a win-win after all, maybe I should do some trading so that as the coin drops in price I can at least maintain my value in BTC by gaining more coins." If you hold you could well end up with nothing. If you trade you could lose coins but also gain them depending on your skill and the more volatility there is the more chances for profit. We should be encouraging trading if we want BC to be a coin that in 1 years time is still kicking because the fact is when the trade volume dies so does the coin. It takes monumental failure from the other coins around it to get that volume back and that generally doesnt happen because by that time a "new and improved" coin has already popped up.

Bitcoin and Litecoin live on through the greed of us all to make money to excess from nothing.

Lol - your posts have become increasingly philosophical, frank, existentialist. I await the next iteration - perhaps weltschmerzen, or flat-out nihilism.

the large paragraph that he wrote.. 95% of the post.. was dead on. if you've witnessed the epic rapid evolution of the alt scene since december alone, you should know this.

Cheers johnngbluntzky - just how I see it, nothing more nothing less Smiley
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:59:55 AM

CatKiwi you became very tiring  ..every second post is yours ..yes you want lower price to get in but men get a life ..if you have something to make this better coin say ..dont just spam spam spam with your philosophu

Once more - feel free to not read my posts or better still ignore me - or even better would be to make counter arguments as to why my guestimations or any claims i make are wrong - happy to hear alternate views and will not chastise you for having your say Smiley
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:02:46 PM

CatKiwi you became very tiring  ..every second post is yours ..yes you want lower price to get in but men get a life ..if you have something to make this better coin say ..dont just spam spam spam with your philosophu

Once more - feel free to not read my posts or better still ignore me - or even better would be to make counter arguments as to why my guestimations or any claims i make are wrong - happy to hear alternate views and will not chastise you for having your say Smiley
maybe you should be reporded from spaning..if you have something to say here you say it  and not posting you philosopu everu 10 minutes on this thread

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:13:14 PM

maybe you should be reporded from spaning..if you have something to say here you say it  and not posting you philosopu everu 10 minutes on this thread

That's a bit rich - Every post of yours since this began had been nothing but an expression of your dislike for me; no opinions, no arguments for a position - just poorly worded gripes. "if you have something to say say it" - I agree, either add something substantive or leave it be Smiley I wont reply to any further posts of the same ilk as this one for the reasons above but if you want to have a chat about something substantive fantastic Smiley   
thenukemforall

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:21:32 PM

maybe you should be reporded from spaning..if you have something to say here you say it  and not posting you philosopu everu 10 minutes on this thread

That's a bit rich - Every post of yours since this began had been nothing but an expression of your dislike for me; no opinions, no arguments for a position - just poorly worded gripes. "if you have something to say say it" - I agree, either add something substantive or leave it be Smiley I wont reply to any further posts of the same ilk as this one for the reasons above but if you want to have a chat about something substantive fantastic Smiley  

CatKiwi, Let me remember you what you said sometime ago on this thread, here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=216002;sa=showPosts;start=42

Yes I have said things that were not responsible in attempt to profit - we all have at some point, all I can say is I can see it's not good for the coin or the community and such things will not be said in future. That's all I can do friend, can't change what has been said but I can make a declaration that things will not be said again and stick to it

Can you please stick to this and stop changing your mind every day, please, for the community ?

Thank you in advance
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 12:31:11 PM

It's fine. In these intervals of relative boredom, a little jousting among the community members serves as entertainment. Let's keep a sense of humor.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
CatKiwi

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:35:32 PM

CatKiwi you became very tiring  ..every second post is yours ..yes you want lower price to get in but men get a life ..if you have something to make this better coin say ..dont just spam spam spam with your philosophu

Catwiki, Let me remember you what you said sometime ago on this thread, here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=216002;sa=showPosts;start=42

Yes I have said things that were not responsible in attempt to profit - we all have at some point, all I can say is I can see it's not good for the coin or the community and such things will not be said in future. That's all I can do friend, can't change what has been said but I can make a declaration that things will not be said again and stick to it

Can you please stick to this and stop changing your mind every day, please, for the community ?

Thank you in advance

I meant that too - But quite frankly I am currently sick and tired of others saying what they like, including those who were not happy with my posts, and generally being hypocrites. Why should I watch what I say when others refuse to hold themselves to the same standard they attempt to hold me? I will however keep my posts confined to opinion and guesstimates as you have seen today (which is more than can be said for some) - just as many others here have done for all to see. If you don't like what I post that's fine, ignore me just as you do others whose posts you don't care for Smiley Also, This will be the last post for a while, I've dominated the last page or two here and that wasn't my intention (responding to criticism shouldn't have taken as long as it did, apologies) - Get back to talking about other things everyone Smiley
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:38:37 PM

let's all remember that we are on a forum guys... this is not a political dictatorship where we are oppressed to only say positive things.

fo·rum

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

i don't have any sides here, and i won't ask anyone not to speak their mind.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:43:16 PM

is there any blackcoin calculator out there ? like how much i would earn with X MH ?
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:45:47 PM

kindly deleting this post.. because i'm an idiot and bc wouldnt be on coinwarz cuz it's PoS now.

draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:47:30 PM

is there any blackcoin calculator out there ? like how much i would earn with X MH ?

I do not know of any, but for yesterday the pool reports Profitability (BC/MH) 51.17

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

1.) BlackCoin is less than 2 months old.
2.) It has gained 1440% in value since launching.
3.) BlackCoin is traded on over 17 exchanges and counting.
4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

April 30: ¢0.12
May 31: $0.43
June 30: $1.54
July 31: $5.54
August 31: $19.94
September 30: $71.78
October 31: $258.40
November 30: $894.24
December 31: $3219.00

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"?  
draco71

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:59:57 PM

Facts & Assumptions

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and I will respect any legitimate argument. However, it seems some facts have been forgotten and/or intentionally ignored.

4.) Myself and a few others are working on some groundbreaking services/products that will help increase BlackCoin value.

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Lets do some simple math and predictions based on history and conservative estimates. Based on March numbers lets estimate BlackCoin value will grow a steady 360% each month.

Now obviously the growth will not remain steady at 360% each month. Some months it will be more and some month it will be far less. Some months it will remain level.

So those of us who understand how the market works and realize BlackCoin is not just another Alt Coin will be smiling all the way to the Bank by the end of the year, while people who wanted quick cash will be asking themselves "WHYYYYYYYY"? 

Oh well, I will wait till the end of January then, to take 10K$ per BC  Tongue

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:01:21 PM

IconicExpert, i respect what you have to say, and even believe some of it myself.. but anyone who says they "know" something for sure (**when it comes to future prices; i should add**), clearly doesn't know for sure.
BC's rise has been swift and pretty damn epic, but time knows more than you do. best of luck though, i'll be buying back in Smiley

that being said.. i'm rootin for ya man, hope you can bring some great things to the community.

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:03:54 PM

Facts & Assumptions

As I stated above everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you feel BlackCoin doesn't have a future then respectfully you should sell, I will happily keep buying your coins. I support BlackCoin not because of emotion or naive optimism,  I support BlackCoin because of the developers, community, metrics, and it's future potential. Unfortunately many people who currently trade crypto-currrencies do not have much experience in trading, nor do they have a firm understating of crypto-currencies in general. October 1st 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $127.00, and by November 29th 2013 Bitcoin was trading at $1,109. That is a 773.23% gain, compared to BlackCoin 1440% gain.

Oh well, I will wait till the end of January then, to take 10K$ per BC  Tongue

Heh...Eventually it will level off and dip at times, and I do not believe it will reach $3219 by Demcember. But my point was simple math and predictions show BlackCoin being worth significantly more than what it is now in a few short months.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:07:25 PM

IconicExpert, i respect what you have to say, and even believe some of it myself.. but anyone who says they "know" something for sure, clearly doesn't know for sure.
BC's rise has been swift and pretty damn epic, but time knows more than you do. best of luck though, i'll be buying back in Smiley

also.. i'm rootin for ya man, hope you can bring some great things to the community.

Thank you...but I would like to point out I never said "I know for sure". The titled states: Facts & Assumptions.
johnngbluntzky

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:11:05 PM

IconicExpert, i respect what you have to say, and even believe some of it myself.. but anyone who says they "know" something for sure, clearly doesn't know for sure.

also.. i'm rootin for ya man, hope you can bring some great things to the community.

Thank you...but I would like to point out I never said "I know for sure". The titled states: Facts & Assumptions.

in big red letters.. and i totally missed it.. ha, wow. touché.

ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:14:14 PM

Another day, and BC is still doing great  Cool

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:15:07 PM

in big red letters.. and i totally missed it.. ha, wow. touché.

Smiley It is cool...you read my "wild" predictions and you said to yourself: "I think IconicExpert had too much coffee this morning". Smiley At the end of April lets see how far off I am....
grimrog

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:17:14 PM

you start guesstimating to the crowd when your sell targets are already set. That mintcoin pump a week ago for example, it was already at 17 when you came to the bc thread and told everyone to start buying. The Bubble bursted at 21 an hour later, just enough time to profit from us fools...
Pages: « 1 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 [632] 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: