Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:04:30 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 03:43:57 PM by jdebunt

The article is, as others have mentioned, lacking in key areas (how to buy). It reads as a pure paid for advertisement not a fair article regarding a new and exciting crypto. It is worded to attract small-time investors (read 'not intelligent').

We have posted several BlackCoin articles over the past few weeks, including links to exchanges wherever possible.

If this was a one-time deal, I would consider that agument valid, but I'm afraid it's not Smiley

It's also not the task of a crypto news site to write guides on how to botain said crypto currency, we link to the BlackCoin site where this information can be found Smiley
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:06:37 PM

All the credit in the world to Soepkip and all who donated to his coinkite cause. The press release is nice, but it was over hyped and the article is, as others have mentioned, lacking in key areas (how to buy). It reads as a pure paid for advertisement not a fair article regarding a new and exciting crypto. It is worded to attract small-time investors (read 'not intelligent').

Coinkite and the multipool, all things supported by Soepkip and the amazing devs on freenode.net irc #blackcoinpool have been outstanding.

This is a wonderful day. I do not know if we will actually break 10k ("wall street investors" must be sleeping still?) but we have established a higher bottom.

Baby steps... baby steps.

With all do respect but passive aggressiveness is very unbecoming. You previously had issue with how I was promoting BlackCoin, however the forums have been talking about BC for days now. Then you complain about the press release, everyone IS talking about the release whether you think it is good or bad. Now you are making asinine  comments about "wall street investors" must be sleeping still?". More than one person contacted me personally and asked not to have BC pumped too fast or it will look like a pump and dump. So now you and others are getting exactly what they asked for, and now it is not moving fast enough for you? Let me repeat...we were trading at 7100 two days ago, and now we are trading at 9700, and all time high. Thank you for donating to the community and various projects. However, if you want a better press release, please feel free to do one yourself. If you feel my associates are not moving the price of BC fast enough for you, then please feel free to pump the price yourself. Now...since you like donating and I have helped add more value to YOUR portfolio.... please feel free to donate to the address below. Smiley

EDIT: Anyone watching the markets in the past 24 hours know several times the prices was purposely pushed down and quickly pushed back up. That was NOT magic....
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:09:28 PM

I'm simply saying you promised more than you could actually achieve "wall street investors". Managing people's expectations is crucial.
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:12:26 PM

Which currencies are we considering?

Currency   Symbol   Notes   Status   Contribution address
Bitcoin   BTC   Numero Uno   added   -
Litecoin   LTC   2nd biggest   added   -
Testnet   XTN   For development   added   -
BlackCoin   BLK   -   open   BD6n8ZeenBD9Uede3RGvBkc74pRgUm6zXE
Quark   QRK   -   open   QgqpBgqKiYLHM9RAoxo9uaZbYAtuSi2KLK
Dogecoin   XDG   such community!   open   D8JgMzftfNg6xy5kro3tZPbS8v4yaq3W8t
Auroracoin   AUR   Iceland Experiement   open   AGVyLwZYd65bCWsQXxEMD3iTFZxBvSKujx
Peercoin   PPC   -   open   PR5QGLD3m7oT3XxbUnNJdscsW5Biad6cPx
Worldcoin   WDC   -   open   WiM1ASjLHKKnpY18yfFtDcjjW7VfH6V4TC
Mastercoin   MSC   Powerful   open   18TTDyY9f7JBuJnwYVKSaQk4He9LgDCRg3

Trololol

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:13:08 PM

I'm simply saying you promised more than you could actually achieve "wall street investors". Managing people's expectations is crucial.

Excuse me? Is there not a press release? Are there people talking about it? Is BC trading at an all time high? Did BC go above 10000 on multiple exchanges? Has BC market cap increased? Did this all happen in less than a week? So what exactly did I promise and not delivered on???
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:13:32 PM

This coin looks very promising.

Guess im very late to the party, been mining since yesterday, and only got 5 bc :/

Is it even worth mining this coin now ?  Smiley

Mine or buy, or do both, but I wouldn't want to be left with none. This coin is still going places, its not a question of too late.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
lethagized

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:13:51 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 03:26:28 PM by lethagized

Shouldn't this be competition?

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:15:20 PM

Shouldn't this be competition?

yup...it was early and I was excited Smiley TY for point that out....
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:17:33 PM

This coin looks very promising.

Guess im very late to the party, been mining since yesterday, and only got 5 bc :/

Is it even worth mining this coin now ?  Smiley

Mine or buy, or do both, but I wouldn't want to be left with none. This coin is still going places, its not a question of too late.

People were asking that same question about LTC a little over a year ago. Tongue
zwiggelbig

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

coinkite is easily the biggest thing to hit blackcoin. Realize that NO OTHER ALTS are even being considered. Blackcoin is now considered a top tier coin. Its time to stop messing around people, blackcoin revolution is starting. https://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

Damn straight!

https://www.coinkite.com/faq/alts

Uh...lots of altcoins are being considered. You guys dont' want to start sounding like a ZETA pump and dump do you?

nothing else then what is on that list. have you read the page? Blackcoin is less then 5 btc away from being finalized as a point of sale coin along with bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin and blackcoin has the fastest confirmations out of everything listed.

please keep telling me how this is like a zeta pump....

^^^^

Dam straight that is! And its happening so fast.. No other coin then those are being considerd.. And we are the fastest of all of them. Plus. WE NEED NO MASSIVE ELECTRICITY COSTS to keep network up!
Green as hell this coin.
Lets go for it guys

hamm3r

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:18:09 PM

I really dislike how some of the people in here that did NOTHING worth remembering for the coin keep saying shitty stuff to people that are really putting effort in it.

Like i said before; if some of the things these awesome people do for this community and the coin don't live up to your expectations, please, dazzle us with your own ideas.. And executions of these brainfarts. Show us how it's done.,

I do respect CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but not the kind of criticism some are showing right now. I'm glad people like Iconic and Soepkip are intelligent enough to see that the vast majority in this community love the work they are doing and only a few are lacking manners. Show some respect, fools. I'd really hate to see these people leave because of how ungrateful some are acting.

Now, i'm still looking for that coindumpster... Smiley 120 gpu-coin can be had and i don't want BC in return. A small donation on my end to the cause.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:18:25 PM

Well I did say I would give Iconic 1000 BC if he delivered (I was skeptical at the time) and he did. He's a PR guy, and a PR guy I'm very happy that BC has. And so 1000 BC sent. Please consider putting some of it back to use for the BC community. Smiley

TY and I most certainly will pay forward.
ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:18:57 PM

please dont feed the trolls anymore! we got what we need: ATTENTION!
morituri13

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

Excuse me? Is there not a press release? Are there people talking about it? Is BC trading at an all time high? Did BC go above 10000 on multiple exchanges? Has BC market cap increased? Did this all happen in less than a week? So what exactly did I promise and not delivered on???

I had no idea you were responsible for literally everything. It had nothing to do with the devs of the multipool or soepkip getting us on coinkite. Nothing to do with an investor (who has donated over 150k to some of our causes) purchasing ~100 BTC worth of BlackCoin in the past week alone.

This argument is pointless. I thank you for your press release. I look forward to continuing to work toward a better BlackCoin and hope that in the future your optimism and my pessimism can reach a healthier balance.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:22:03 PM

Well I did say I would give Iconic 1000 BC if he delivered (I was skeptical at the time) and he did. He's a PR guy, and a PR guy I'm very happy that BC has. And so 1000 BC sent. Please consider putting some of it back to use for the BC community. Smiley

TY and I most certainly will pay forward.

IconicExpert, keep it up=) I really love today's coverage. Good to get us in the subconsciousness at the very least.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:24:55 PM

I had no idea you were responsible for literally everything. It had nothing to do with the devs of the multipool or soepkip getting us on coinkite. Nothing to do with an investor (who has donated over 150k to some of our causes) purchasing ~100 BTC worth of BlackCoin in the past week alone.

This argument is pointless. I thank you for your press release. I look forward to continuing to work toward a better BlackCoin and hope that in the future your optimism and my pessimism can reach a healthier balance.

Hey guys, maybe you can have this discussion in private Smiley New eyes watching our topic, let's show the awesome Smiley

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:26:02 PM

Hey guys, maybe you can have this discussion in private Smiley New eyes watching our topic, let's show the awesome Smiley

+10000 Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zwiggelbig

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:27:21 PM

I really dislike how some of the people in here that did NOTHING worth remembering for the coin keep saying shitty stuff to people that are really putting effort in it.

Like i said before; if some of the things these awesome people do for this community and the coin don't live up to your expectations, please, dazzle us with your own ideas.. And executions of these brainfarts. Show us how it's done.,

I do respect CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but not the kind of criticism some are showing right now. I'm glad people like Iconic and Soepkip are intelligent enough to see that the vast majority in this community love the work they are doing and only a few are lacking manners. Show some respect, fools. I'd really hate to see these people leave because of how ungrateful some are acting.

Now, i'm still looking for that coindumpster... Smiley 120 gpu-coin can be had and i don't want BC in return. A small donation on my end to the cause.

Yes guys and remember that LTC has been at a same price as Blackcoin not long ago. And what makes ltc better then Blackcoin? It costs more to keep up. It still has more inflation cozz not all coins are mined.

And ltc also had many moments where it was just stuck on a certain price for days and people would sell it and think its dead and then boom new all time high. And same thing happens again.. Just hold and we can see the same thing that happend to peercoin/litecoin/namecoin And from all these coins Blackcoin is far much faster and much better and fair.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:28:39 PM

this coinkite thing is gonna be huge! especially the fast transaction times of BC compared to BTC. Why should you not put a coinkite PoS in your store Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
morituri13

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:29:56 PM

My apologies, Soepkip. You are correct. I made the initial mistake by not private messaging Iconic yesterday and I continued it today.
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: