Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:13:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 [1141] 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:49:30 AM

Well Allison, the FB group simply won't work, as a matter of fact the opposite would be true since, obviously, anyone interested in "whaling" will be part of the group and therefore fully aware of the group's information. Likewise , Black Shield, etc. That IS one of the points of my post above: These initiatives would hardly benefit the small guy and would greatly benefit the... you guessed it, WHALES! The Whales being, mind you, most of the top 500 holders of the coin.

Are you going to organize to manipulate the market to benefit mostly those whose only interest (or main, as it might be) is to dump their BCs?

It is endearing to see how bent you are on this initiative. I am sure the "whales" are rejoicing...

It has never occurred to you to think that the "whales" you are targeting, those intent on playing games to get the price to drop to be able to load up and bottom and repeat, are just speculators trying to game the market -which they will always do anyway- while the REAL WHALES here are, as I have posted three times already, those on the top 100 to whom you, the defense, the shield, the dragon, whatever... would actually be HELPING to get out at higher prices, therefore giving incentive they do so?

If you believe in BC, hold your coins, buy more on the dips but, by all means, don't contribute to allow the top holders to get out ay better prices they would otherwise do
Quoting this because this is unfortunately the absolute truth.
Any attempt to manipulate markets (with meagre force) will only benefit the guys wanting to sell. You are creating the large bids for them to unload.

Focus your efforts on promoting the coin which will create natural demand rather than artificially inflating prices which will only benefit the whales.
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:54:45 AM

Well Allison, the FB group simply won't work, as a matter of fact the opposite would be true since, obviously, anyone interested in "whaling" will be part of the group and therefore fully aware of the group's information. Likewise , Black Shield, etc. That IS one of the points of my post above: These initiatives would hardly benefit the small guy and would greatly benefit the... you guessed it, WHALES! The Whales being, mind you, most of the top 500 holders of the coin.

Are you going to organize to manipulate the market to benefit mostly those whose only interest (or main, as it might be) is to dump their BCs?

It is endearing to see how bent you are on this initiative. I am sure the "whales" are rejoicing...

It has never occurred to you to think that the "whales" you are targeting, those intent on playing games to get the price to drop to be able to load up and bottom and repeat, are just speculators trying to game the market -which they will always do anyway- while the REAL WHALES here are, as I have posted three times already, those on the top 100 to whom you, the defense, the shield, the dragon, whatever... would actually be HELPING to get out at higher prices, therefore giving incentive they do so?

If you believe in BC, hold your coins, buy more on the dips but, by all means, don't contribute to allow the top holders to get out ay better prices they would otherwise do

typical viewpoint of a crypto leech. counting how much money others are making. sounds like someone's upset they didnt buy in at 500 satoshi. i bet you wouldnt be on this thread complaining if you had. ud be singing the "this is such a great coin" song. you wish you could be that whale so u could dump on the market and strut off. well guess what.. too bad!

here we have a product that we are sure is a strong competitor against bitcoin. this is a POS coin which is all mined out. so it's basically a pure stock item. the point is, if u understand how trading and investment really works you will understand why it is necessary for us to buy out the whales. why because we believe we can market this coin to much higher prices as new services and developments are made public.

it's called uptrading. the more bagholders up to one price sets the price at that price as no competitor will be willing to sell below that price.. as long as there is competition to sell at lower prices and people buying high and selling low, the cycle must repeat until enough bagholders are accumulated at that level, not willing to sell before some much higher price mark. your problem is you think that when ur bagholding u got scammed. but what it means is that you're an investor who believes this coin has what it takes to go much higher.. even if it takes a while. i personally believe, that even us who are buying today even if we arent the whales today.. will seem like whales at a later day when this coin has much more value. when all u can get is .001 per mh/24hrs
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:55:47 AM

The coolest thing about this system, and that for example:

Realise that has a sale wall 45000@50BTC if we take a good bite, about 10-15 BTC, the wall will disappear like magic, and if the sell wall keeps steady, the buyers will eat it until we see the bones whale. People need to lose their fear of buying into walls! If we do something like that we do not need spend all our ammunition in a single wall, we will give good bites and if the wall is false it will be removed.

Nothing there. All I see is 17 Sell Wall @ 42999

It's an example Tongue

Perhaps the multipool should allow donations to both 'blackshield' and 'harpoon' funds.

Agreed... if the multipool has a % go to the superbuy it can catch whales by surprise so when they try to sell it would have to be multiple people cashing out instead of just a couple. But I should warn the community that you need at least 300 btc to pull this off. People are saying less and thats just not the case.

How do you know the pools aren't the ones dumping? Where are the whales spawning from?
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 08:59:05 AM

So used to Blackcoins transaction time now!

Bitcoins so slow  Wink
Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:00:24 AM

I'm definitely still trying to decide about this all too, but I think manipulation has been way too easy, and if implemented correctly, it would also, on the flip side, be easy to stop, at least for a bit, while at the same time, continuing to distribute coins in more hands. The simple threat of having an equal match for a whale trying to bring prices down so dramatically could at least make them pause to decide if it's worth losing coins for.

I think the devs creating Black Shield gave the whole concept more credibility in my mind, and in a way, does add value to the coin (I can see it: Black Shield and Black Harpoon and whatever else comes, helping, even a little, in protecting your altcoin investment from some market manipulation). I know it's a part of every market, but I figure it's an innovative thought and new for a coin, which is right up BlackCoin's alley anyhow...maybe change the game a bit? Smiley

You have a warriors attitude about this. I rarely see communities with members this committed to making their product a financial success.

If we all do everything we can do to keep adding value to Blackcoin then it's only a matter of time before we receive value from what we've given. Give to receive.

B737

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:01:51 AM

Minimum volume at the moment. Lets take a breath today....
Diddums

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:08:42 AM

I think that the asic giveaway by the multi pool is an excellent idea, if only for the short term. It seems to be driving a few miners at least to the pool which might bump the price a bit.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:09:39 AM

As promised, heres the commercial I said I was going to make. Grin
...let me know what you guys think
Pass this around to investors and miners!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4k8q-4Xddk&feature=youtu.be
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 09:14:01 AM

I like it, but some digital voice would be nice.  Smiley

Your screen with BC details goes too quickly to read it all. Not 100% sure I want this to be marketed as the coin that eats others... :/

Whitecoin will also be PoS soon. They will also be eating coins.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:16:42 AM

Community "Pump"

Good morning everyone! I apologize for not responding, I finally got some sleep! I had a chance to catch up and I would like to point out a few things.

1. I am honored and humbled that I have gained the trust of this community. That being said one person being in charge of that much BTC is not a good idea for many reasons.
a) That person will immediately be targeted because it is publicly known how much BTC he/she is in control of.
b) Keeping track of who sent funds and then redistributing the funds will be a nightmare.
c) Lets address the elephant in the room, theft. That is a lot of BTC for one person to control and some people will not feel comfortable having me or even the pool in charge of that much BTC.

2. I do not think we need to have one entity in charge. I think if we all trade on the same platform and work in unison, it will have the same outcome as one person trading for everyone.

3. For this to work we would all have to make a pledge as ladies and gentlemen and stick to our pledge.
a) Everyone involved agrees to buy at the current market price, not wait for a dip
b) You cannot sell what you bought for at least 3 days

3. This can work in the short term but I honestly do not know what the after effect will be because a community has never collectively pumped a coin before.

I just want to add for quite sometime I have publicly expressed my concerns that one or more people are suppressing the price of BlackCoin. I have taken heat in public and behind the scenes because of my comments, but I stand firmly behind my comments. Now I am being contacted privately by people who also believe the price is being purposely suppressed and they are frustrated as well. I noticed this suppression around 10,000 sat and as soon as we were able to break the 10,000 wall BC exploded in price. Whomever was suppressingn BC seemed to have lost their grip after 10,000 sat, but then we had a massive sell off around 80k sat. I do not believe the sell off was orchestrated, I believe a bunch of people who never seen that much money before started to cash out quickly. However, I think when we went back to around 14000 sat, this person or persons were able to regain control and has been back to suppressing BC.

A Massive buy will break through the suppression but also give this community something to rally behind. We will also make history once again since this has never been publicly done before in crypto. The news of us doing this will make others not interested in BC to join in because they know the price will be going up.

Around 8AM EST this morning I will announce the date and time we will do this.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:19:19 AM

I like it, but some digital voice would be nice.  Smiley

Your screen with BC details goes too quickly to read it all. Not 100% sure I want this to be marketed as the coin that eats others... :/

Thanks for the feedback. Its my 1st draft. I can hire a voice-over person I have a bunch...but what kind? Guy with deep voice? Girl? What would they say? Maybe "less is more". Does he just say "BLACKCOIN". The coin that eats others  is just a "hook" to get people interested... its marketing 101. Of course its not the mission. Although the idea of eating bbqcoin is nice. mmmm proof of steak. I will slow the text down. Really wanted to get it in under 30 seconds but I guess 45 is just as good. Will wait for more comments for the second draft.
polling the cryptoland for suggestions!
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:20:34 AM

Soepkip, what's up with the profitability these days? According to Webbson's poolpicker.eu we're the worst multipool three days in a row!  Huh Shocked
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:22:23 AM

I like it, but some digital voice would be nice.  Smiley

Whitecoin will also be PoS soon. They will also be eating coins.

Wait, did you just say whitecoin? Dammit why did i respond to u? Whitecoin is a total ripoff copycat. Its like kittehcoin.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:26:08 AM

Community "Pump"

Good morning everyone! I apologize for not responding, I finally got some sleep! I had a chance to catch up and I would like to point out a few things.

1. I am honored and humbled that I have gained the trust of this community. That being said one person being in charge of that much BTC is not a good idea for many reasons.
a) That person will immediately be targeted because it is publicly known how much BTC he/she is in control of.
b) Keeping track of who sent funds and then redistributing the funds will be a nightmare.
c) Lets address the elephant in the room, theft. That is a lot of BTC for one person to control and some people will not feel comfortable having me or even the pool in charge of that much BTC.

2. I do not think we need to have one entity in charge. I think if we all trade on the same platform and work in unison, it will have the same outcome as one person trading for everyone.

3. For this to work we would all have to make a pledge as ladies and gentlemen and stick to our pledge.
a) Everyone involved agrees to buy at the current market price, not wait for a dip

3. This can work in the short term but I honestly do not know what the after effect will be because a community has never collectively pumped a coin before.

I just want to add for quite sometime I have publicly expressed my concerns that one or more people are suppressing the price of BlackCoin. I have taken heat in public and behind the scenes because of my comments, but I stand firmly behind my comments. Now I am being contacted privately by people who also believe the price is being purposely suppressed and they are frustrated as well. I noticed this suppression around 10,000 sat and as soon as we were able to break the 10,000 wall BC exploded in price. Whomever was suppressingn BC seemed to have lost their grip after 10,000 sat, but then we had a massive sell off around 80k sat. I do not believe the sell off was orchestrated, I believe a bunch of people who never seen that much money before started to cash out quickly. However, I think when we went back to around 14000 sat, this person or persons were able to regain control and has been back to suppressing BC.

A Massive buy will break through the suppression but also give this community something to rally behind. We will also make history once again since this has never been publicly done before in crypto. The news of us doing this will make others not interested in BC to join in because they know the price will be going up.

I can guarantee you the drop from 80K was people cashing out. i moved up 10 spots in the list. I know exactly why they cashed. I was shocked it didnt drop faster to be honest. I should have cashed haha. But anyways I think the last rally was a standoff. It seemed like the first true time there was manipulation. It did not amount to much honestly. By the way... look at the commercial i just posted on youtube. Its a 1st draft would like feedback from community and hopefully get it passed around to miners.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:31:57 AM

Did you make those sounds?  Grin
I think the idea is good and it actually looks good, but "The coin that eats other coins" kinda sounds meh, I'd replace it with "Always bet on black" or something else.
It's pretty solid for a 1st commercial though.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:32:31 AM

So used to Blackcoins transaction time now!

Bitcoins so slow  Wink

If you care only about transaction time, then BC shouldnt be your first choice. Its rather slow to transfer and to confirm compared to majority of other alts.
But because of being with 60 sec block target and 10 conformation for transfers, its more secure as well.  Wink

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
jvlew2

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:33:27 AM

Community "Pump"

I need to round up more $$$ im definitely in. I wanna be apart of history.
Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:34:04 AM

http://blackcoinstore.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=80&search=knc

This is a good investment.I cant believe there isnt more people already in.130$ and 3Mh is a good deal.
I couldnt find this in blackcoinstore except using search.

Also there should be list of all important blackcoin webpages in one place.Theres this one message in here but you cant see it from all of these pages.You should update the first post or something.Also blackcoin official webpage should be updated. It doesnt look very special and its lacking alot of info whats going on.It should be more informative to people who go there for the first time.

I noticed few days ago that if you have 15K coins,you get to top 1000 addresses,but now its only 10K.Thats a good thing.Coins are spreading.Wish those scary big addresses would spread out.I think bitcoin had the same thing when it came out?

Love this coin.Devs are really professional.I havent seen a coin got so big in so little time.It really is only serious new coin right now. Btc is allways going to be nro.1 even though its old and slow Smiley,but there is a spot for nro.2,and Ltc isnt going to be there forever.Ltc is going to have a hard time with BC someday.Bc is a lot smarter coin that Ltc,but Ltc has a huge fanbase and it will give us a good fight Smiley

Wish i had got into this coin sooner,but i bought some at 15K sat,and buying more.Its still very cheap.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:40:28 AM

I suggest you to learn the basics of marketing and marketing ethics before you do your next video.

Be smart. Dont make obviously false statements.
Be clever. Dont trash other products in your advertisement.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:44:32 AM

I suggest you to learn the basics of marketing and marketing ethics before you do your next video.

Be clever. Dont make obviously false statements.
Be smart. Dont trash other products in your advertisement.

lol i produce commercials for a living. lol so go cry somewhere else. Other coins are trash clones. Are you a whitecoin boy? Or a bbqcoin man? lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 [1141] 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: