Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Ashdrake

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:04:00 PM

I vote for pump.
Pump is good, market is moving, no bullshit, creates liquidity, sparks interest and gets teh blood moving.

I VOTE FOR PUMP!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:04:56 PM

so we made this clear right the pump idea is terrible nobody wants to do it but people waiting to dump, my idea of adding HUGE BUY WALLS seems way better imo

http://poll.pollcode.com/44677639

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:05:38 PM

Let us do an exchange where investors cannot put buy orders, they can only take sell orders Smiley

Problem solved, infinite pump... Why don't we have one of these already? Cheesy
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:06:03 PM

iconic, you're naive to think this kind of blatant mass market manipulation will help blackcoin and/or improve its image.

It won't work, and while I don't think you could harm blackcoin, its not great for your reputation.

if you were trading normal stocks, I'm sure this would be illegal.

I am between a rock and a hard place on this one. I want BC to grow naturally, but I also believe there are forces suppressing BC. If we continue on this path I am afraid that the price will be driven down more than it is now. So the only way to stop that is an organized pump. I do agree there could be blow back if it is not done correctly. Putting up high buy walls every 10,000 sat will minimize the sell off. I others and I feel if BC get to around 100k+ sat, the manipulation will be less and then BC can grow naturally.
Every gets upset when you see a 40 BTC sell order looming over the current price and believe me if I could buy it myself I would, I just don't have the ability to. Pumping BC through these sell orders sounds good but if the coin is naturally priced what it is now it just will go back down after the pump.  The redistribution of those coins would be put to better use in everyone's eyes but at what cost?  The bad thing is this could cause a lot more people to be driven away from BC because there is still quite a bit of upset people that bought in high at the last P&D and are scorn by this coin since they are in the red and wont put any more time or money into it.  By doing this you are taking a chance of driving more people away from investing due to them not see the actually value of the coin and only seeing the amount they lost if the price goes back down.  Your intentions are good but if BC doesn't stabilize at the higher prices after the pump it will harm it more than help it.

Repeat after me "Not every sell order is a dump, and not every buy order is a pump"

These are normal prices and movements for a market that is growing between 200-400% a week. Let that sink in. Currently there are around 12000 wallets with more then 1 BC in them, a 40% increase from last week.

If you want the price of Blackcoin to skyrocket, you must get that number of wallets up that have bc in them. Pumping up the price with the current holders is the wrong way to go about it.

There are big holders from the sub 10k days that may or may not want to hold at these levels. They must be bought out, which is why blackcoin is consolidating.

It took bitcoin 3-4 years to breakout and it still only worth around 6 billion which is PEANUTS compared to any currency right now.

If it wants a chance must have real growth. The only thing that that matters is more people holding blackcoin wallets.

There is no conspiracy to keep bc down, bc is priced as it should be and will move when it's ready. Not everyone is out to get you, you are not that important. No one gives a fuck.

Everyone needs to stop acting so entitled, calm the fuck down and sit on your hands.

troiste

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:07:04 PM

so we made this clear right the pump idea is terrible nobody wants to do it but people waiting to dump, my idea of adding HUGE BUY WALLS seems way better imo

http://poll.pollcode.com/44677639

Its easy, all whales want pump to dump.

Non-whales don't want pump because they know whales are going to dump hard...

EDIT: "nobody wants to do it" Cheesy denial of that 27% Pump wall?
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 03:07:45 PM

I want to make it clear that I do advocate adding value to BC and natural growth. But it is clear that BC price is being manipulated to remain at lower levels. We can do nothing and hope eventually we can break the suppression, or we can be proactive and buy up the artificially low sell walls. Whether you agree with the idea or not, if everyone joined in it will work. If appropriate measures are taken we can minimize the sell off that will be sure to follow. The goal here is to establish a floor high enough the makes it too expensive to keep playing these silly games. I would like to remind everyone that a few people vowed to destroy BC and it seems they are trying to keep their promise.

I don't see how you can effectively get everyone to join in. Even if everyone from these forums were to actually join in, we very likely only represent a tiny percentage of the total number of people who'd end up buying in during the pump, yet we'd be the only ones making an active effort to stop the subsequent panic dump. Can such a small percentage of people effectively minimize that massive dump?

I'll be sitting this one out!

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:09:23 PM

Well Allison, the FB group simply won't work, as a matter of fact the opposite would be true since, obviously, anyone interested in "whaling" will be part of the group and therefore fully aware of the group's information. Likewise , Black Shield, etc. That IS one of the points of my post above: These initiatives would hardly benefit the small guy and would greatly benefit the... you guessed it, WHALES! The Whales being, mind you, most of the top 500 holders of the coin.

Are you going to organize to manipulate the market to benefit mostly those whose only interest (or main, as it might be) is to dump their BCs?

It is endearing to see how bent you are on this initiative. I am sure the "whales" are rejoicing...

It has never occurred to you to think that the "whales" you are targeting, those intent on playing games to get the price to drop to be able to load up and bottom and repeat, are just speculators trying to game the market -which they will always do anyway- while the REAL WHALES here are, as I have posted three times already, those on the top 100 to whom you, the defense, the shield, the dragon, whatever... would actually be HELPING to get out at higher prices, therefore giving incentive they do so?

If you believe in BC, hold your coins, buy more on the dips but, by all means, don't contribute to allow the top holders to get out ay better prices they would otherwise do

typical viewpoint of a crypto leech. counting how much money others are making. sounds like someone's upset they didnt buy in at 500 satoshi. i bet you wouldnt be on this thread complaining if you had. ud be singing the "this is such a great coin" song. you wish you could be that whale so u could dump on the market and strut off. well guess what.. too bad!

here we have a product that we are sure is a strong competitor against bitcoin. this is a POS coin which is all mined out. so it's basically a pure stock item. the point is, if u understand how trading and investment really works you will understand why it is necessary for us to buy out the whales. why because we believe we can market this coin to much higher prices as new services and developments are made public.

it's called uptrading. the more bagholders up to one price sets the price at that price as no competitor will be willing to sell below that price.. as long as there is competition to sell at lower prices and people buying high and selling low, the cycle must repeat until enough bagholders are accumulated at that level, not willing to sell before some much higher price mark. your problem is you think that when ur bagholding u got scammed. but what it means is that you're an investor who believes this coin has what it takes to go much higher.. even if it takes a while. i personally believe, that even us who are buying today even if we arent the whales today.. will seem like whales at a later day when this coin has much more value. when all u can get is .001 per mh/24hrs

You express yourself very poorly and I have difficulty understanding what your ramblings are about, not to mention the fact that you seem -if I understand it correctly- intent on somehow discrediting me for either being a bagholder than did not buy in at 500 satoshis or a burned trader that was let hanging... I don't know, very confusing. Look, punk, I have been in this for a long time (if the longest is 2 months, of course- and made a ton of money in it. I believed in it the moment I went in through the beautiful logo. Supported, traded it, pumped it and told all my friends about it. You, little punk, are greedily looking at making a few cents manipulating the market. I am looking at defending a coin that can not just survive but thrive all the way to 1=1.

Don't even pretend to be on the same level, ok?

troiste

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:10:45 PM

BlackCoin Volume decreased drastically... Sad
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:14:19 PM

im tired of answering the same bullshit everyday.

volume still top 4>>> good
very little selling pressure  and holding 40k >>>> good
not much btc needed to maintain a high price >>> good
Almost took LTC's 2nd place spot for volume yesterday >>> good

making uneducated remarks by looking at the last hour of trading and 1 data point because they can't keep their trap shut, this guy >> troiste

Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:18:25 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Official statement from BlackCoin devs and holders:

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop.
Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

Things you can do to help BlackCoin:
- Find new holders, convince your friends to invest in BlackCoin
- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

A lot of things are coming in the near future:
- 2nd of May - KNC Miner give away starts
- Start of May - The first BlackCoinCard will be send out.
- The BlackCoin team will be visiting conferences all over the world
- Version 2 of the BlackCoinPool will launch.
- June 1st - Coinkite will add us.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
troiste

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:20:21 PM

im tired of answering the same bullshit everyday.

volume still top 4>>> good
very little selling pressure  and holding 40k >>>> good
not much btc needed to maintain a high price >>> good
Almost took LTC's 2nd place spot for volume yesterday >>> good

making uneducated remarks by looking at the last hour of trading because they can't keep their trap shut, this guy >> troiste

Look, first you watch your mouth.

Second, volume is decreasing, which is a problem, so it better get up soon.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:21:41 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.

Thank you based Soepkip.
wn666

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:23:12 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop. Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

- Have patience.

Read this, invest and stop watching price every minute. Its not really what it is about at this point. BC has gained tremendous value and attention. Funding and projects are going on. Place your stake, withdraw your coins from exchange and stake while you wait. Too many adrenaline pump junkies around, the value gain in BC has been staggering and if past performance is any indicator its undervalued at this point, it has found its footing in the 35-40 range. Remember the breaking 10 milestone took a very long time, too rapid growth is not really desired.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:25:14 PM

Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

Iconic, I'm with you on quite a lot of what you've done so far, but this idea is not a good one. In theory it works, but all this will do is put more into whale hands in the end and burn the shit out of the littler guys who are trying to be honest and go with the flow.

Blackshield and silent donations for support buy walls is a good way to do this, an announced manipulation is not and will turn off investors, myself included.

If you are an investor and you know the potential of our currency, we go to the TOP 3 soon. If you are an investor obviously that you want to protect your investment, you want to see the BC grow, you buy now because you know it's cheap, but now we have a lot of people here doing daytrading, no problem for me but I do not practice daytrading, because I'm an investor and not a speculator, daytrading is part of the game and brings us good liquidity, but we can not tolerate and stay in stand by only looking at the roll of the ship, it is evident that the sell walls with 40,50,80 BTC are fake, we need to have a coordinated action to exterminate it, I want see the fucking BC to the moon, and I'm already annoyed with these fake sell walls.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
leogela

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:30:50 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

+10000

I'm completely agree with you soepkip. We don't need any pump, we have to support the project keeping your wallet always open with all your BC staking, and stop trading like whales...

Take it easy and relax, price go up naturally...
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:31:19 PM

ok i think we can move on....

troiste

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:35:39 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

+10000

I'm completely agree with you soepkip. We don't need any pump, we have to support the project keeping your wallet always open with all your BC staking, and stop trading like whales...

Take it easy and relax, price go up naturally...

+1

if the pump goes to $100 I'm in
casper69

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

Im getting really annoyed when you big investors always jump down everyones throat just because they make a comment on the price or volume being low. Get over it gents, this is what we are here to talk about ups and downs of the coin.

This coin is made by small fish like me, the lots of small fish that create equal distribution and buying power collectively. So when one is concerned about the lack of volume or price try and answer intellectually versus throwing a hissy fit. Remember 99% of investors do not give two shits about the coin and its developers. Oh you have announcements planned? Who cares. I wanna start seeing a rise in my investment. So I can eventually have an ROI.

Dont get my message twisted, I am supporting this coin I have bought in, my business has signs up, and i tell everyone of my friends to invest. But that is purley based on making a profit in the end, not being best buds with the devs or coin pushers. We are all here to make money. As such have every reason to get concerned.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

THANK YOU!!
exposebc

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:40:02 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

This is why I'm in this coin.  Maturity.
Pages: « 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: