Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 [1152] 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Wolong²

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:43:01 PM

Very good idea!
Everyone send Iconic Bitcoin.
Iconic you should PM about making a Blackcoin pump group  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:44:44 PM

But no-one knows where the fees go. Into the devs pockets?

The One who got the block.. Like in pow

Sounds reasonably. But you don't sound sure Grin

Do you have links?

And you agree you get 0% if you don't stake?

Block with mined in POS fees:
http://blocks.blackcoin.pw/block/53781cd5b192cc70ecef67a668d52234066f3dbd2b44c9ef7894185b68fb3b0c

I meant links explaining how it workd Cheesy
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:45:05 PM

Very good idea!
Everyone send Iconic Bitcoin.
Iconic you should PM about making a Blackcoin pump group  Wink

novelty iconic troll, nice

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:47:44 PM

Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I want to make it clear that I do advocate adding value to BC and natural growth. But it is clear that BC price is being manipulated to remain at lower levels. We can do nothing and hope eventually we can break the suppression, or we can be proactive and buy up the artificially low sell walls. Whether you agree with the idea or not, if everyone joined in it will work. If appropriate measures are taken we can minimize the sell off that will be sure to follow. The goal here is to establish a floor high enough the makes it too expensive to keep playing these silly games. I would like to remind everyone that a few people vowed to destroy BC and it seems they are trying to keep their promise.

this idea is against everything you have been previously posting. why the sudden change. just make it buy walls. add security, but don't try to pump it 150% that is retarded. maybe a community growth buy would be better. adding buy walls of 50 btc every few hundred sat making a huge wall would be better.

The sudden change comes from people behind the scenes PMing me. If you look back at the posts from the past 24 hours you will get an idea of what I mean. There are people who are tired of the suppression and vowing to leave BC all together. Setting up huge buy walls is only a band-aid ....

setting up huge buy wall of let's say 1000 btc would be better then just buying 1000 btc worth of bc. leaving no buy walls to support the current price. leaving everyone high and dry holding a bag. if you take that 1000btc and set a permanent floor. allowing us not to dip anymore, MOVING THIS WALL FORWARD  every day would result in NATURAL GROWTH WITH NO MANIPULATION. OTHER THEN US SETTING A REAL FLOOR.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:49:54 PM

I'm going to head over to novacoin or peercoin to try and find more technical info.

Can anyone give me the main changes between nova/peer and bc so I can self edit what I read?  (Apart from 6 day pow distribution) pm preferred.

Thanks
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:50:04 PM

iconic, you're naive to think this kind of blatant mass market manipulation will help blackcoin and/or improve its image.

It won't work, and while I don't think you could harm blackcoin, its not great for your reputation.

if you were trading normal stocks, I'm sure this would be illegal.

I am between a rock and a hard place on this one. I want BC to grow naturally, but I also believe there are forces suppressing BC. If we continue on this path I am afraid that the price will be driven down more than it is now. So the only way to stop that is an organized pump. I do agree there could be blow back if it is not done correctly. Putting up high buy walls every 10,000 sat will minimize the sell off. I others and I feel if BC get to around 100k+ sat, the manipulation will be less and then BC can grow naturally.
Every gets upset when you see a 40 BTC sell order looming over the current price and believe me if I could buy it myself I would, I just don't have the ability to. Pumping BC through these sell orders sounds good but if the coin is naturally priced what it is now it just will go back down after the pump.  The redistribution of those coins would be put to better use in everyone's eyes but at what cost?  The bad thing is this could cause a lot more people to be driven away from BC because there is still quite a bit of upset people that bought in high at the last P&D and are scorn by this coin since they are in the red and wont put any more time or money into it.  By doing this you are taking a chance of driving more people away from investing due to them not see the actually value of the coin and only seeing the amount they lost if the price goes back down.  Your intentions are good but if BC doesn't stabilize at the higher prices after the pump it will harm it more than help it.

blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:50:29 PM

Iconic, I think it would be far better as others have said, to set up a huge buy wall to counter the downward manipulation. And if its get sold into, the community just took a ton of BC out of the hands of a whale at a price they wanted. I would happily a fair amount of BTC to a community support wall.

We have some great months of May and June coming, we really don't need an artificial pump.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:50:34 PM

The sudden change comes from people behind the scenes PMing me. If you look back at the posts from the past 24 hours you will get an idea of what I mean. There are people who are tired of the suppression and vowing to leave BC all together. Setting up huge buy walls is only a band-aid ....

You mean people that want to make a quick buck and do not want to wait for a $100 coin in a year's time? Let them get out if they are impatient. New investment and fresh capital will appreciate the stability and buy up their coins. There is no place for pump and dumpers in a long term stable coin.
Zbwol

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:50:56 PM

New to posting in the forums and only been in the crypto scene for 2 weeks but i see an artificial pump as just that. Artificial. Having bought in at around 55k I've been sitting and watching the recovery from the sidelines. Personally i'd rather see the coin grow naturally so that the infrastructure and community are in place to support its growth. Since then i have bought in more around 40k. That being said my total investment is less that 50$ with not much room for me to invest more. So i hope to see the furthered progression of this coin to being the number one, not through manipulation but through the determination of its community.
hashcash

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:51:53 PM

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I want to make it clear that I do advocate adding value to BC and natural growth. But it is clear that BC price is being manipulated to remain at lower levels. We can do nothing and hope eventually we can break the suppression, or we can be proactive and buy up the artificially low sell walls. Whether you agree with the idea or not, if everyone joined in it will work. If appropriate measures are taken we can minimize the sell off that will be sure to follow. The goal here is to establish a floor high enough the makes it too expensive to keep playing these silly games. I would like to remind everyone that a few people vowed to destroy BC and it seems they are trying to keep their promise.

Iconic you're aggression against these whales is necessary!  What about all the BC purchased from this pump...maybe if an organized redistribution of this new pump BC wealth is spread to charities, or just put in an address(made public for BC community) and held for a big publicized event in the future it could definitely work.  It's naive to think community pumpers would put BC back into "public address" but it is the only way to trust this won't be dumped back...just a thought

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:52:37 PM

IconicExpert

Do not listen to them. Those who say it is a bad idea just did not buy Black when it was cheap Wink So now they are afraid that BC will become even more expensive and they will never buy it cheaper Roll Eyes

I bought black at 6k haven't sold and hold a lot and I'm against  this!!
acseric

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:52:44 PM

this idea is against everything you have been previously posting. why the sudden change. just make it buy walls. add security, but don't try to pump it 150% that is retarded. maybe a community growth buy would be better. adding buy walls of 50 btc every few hundred sat making a huge wall would be better.

setting up huge buy wall of let's say 1000 btc would be better then just buying 1000 btc worth of bc. leaving no buy walls to support the current price. leaving everyone high and dry holding a bag. if you take that 1000btc and set a permanent floor. allowing us not to dip anymore, MOVING THIS WALL FORWARD  every day would result in NATURAL GROWTH WITH NO MANIPULATION. OTHER THEN US SETTING A REAL FLOOR.

This seems much better than a coordinated pump.  The other thing which would help (which we cant control) is to have people actually just hold their Blackcoins and not sell them.  If no one is selling but the whales, they will run out of low priced coins eventually.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:55:30 PM

If People want to leave BC after everything it accomplished in less than 2 months, then we don't need them anyways.  Apparently the people PMing you are of the pump and dump mentality.  
Who cares if they leave?  Someone with 1Million BC threatening or bribing you?

A good coin will keep plugging away with or without the pump and dumpers.

In one way, another quick pump would give me opportunity to sell and double my coins on the crash to reality.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

This seems much better than a coordinated pump.  The other thing which would help (which we cant control) is to have people actually just hold their Blackcoins and not sell them.  If no one is selling but the whales, they will run out of low priced coins eventually.

A healthy market needs buy and sell orders.  It is called liquidty.  Someone with 100K USD to invest, will not buy blackcoin if it means he pushes the price up double.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
now2ai8

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:57:41 PM

I don't like the fake pump.  Buy Walls are much, much better.  I will not be supporting this pump. 
exposebc

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:59:34 PM

Please hear this!

Pumps ALWAYS lead to dumps.  Dumps cause losses.  Losses cause BC haterz!

We need a stable coin that attracts investors.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:00:36 PM

Iconic, I'm with you on quite a lot of what you've done so far, but this idea is not a good one. In theory it works, but all this will do is put more into whale hands in the end and burn the shit out of the littler guys who are trying to be honest and go with the flow.

Blackshield and silent donations for support buy walls is a good way to do this, an announced manipulation is not and will turn off investors, myself included.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:00:42 PM

so we made this clear right the pump idea is terrible nobody wants to do it but people waiting to dump, my idea of adding HUGE BUY WALLS seems way better imo

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:01:49 PM

If People want to leave BC after everything it accomplished in less than 2 months, then we don't need them anyways.  Apparently the people PMing you are of the pump and dump mentality.  
Who cares if they leave?  Someone with 1Million BC threatening or bribing you?

A good coin will keep plugging away with or without the pump and dumpers.

Thank you it's been 60 days... People want to be millionaires over night.  They don't want to put in the effort needed.  I was in it for the long haul but reality has set in and I have to take a deep look to see if the true intention is a quick buck.  I never expected it to hit bit coin territory but I though this coin had long term potential.  But guess it's about getting rich and not getting wealthy BIG difference!!
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:03:39 PM

Plus a coordinated pump wont do anything.  I'm pretty sure the person that is putting up the huge sell walls reads these forums and they will take all there walls down and put them back up when the pump is done.  The only thing is the walls will be bigger after the pump since BC is worth more.

Pages: « 1 ... 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 [1152] 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: