Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 [1154] 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:40:32 PM

Thank you Soepkip.
Keep up the good work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:41:02 PM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Official statement from BlackCoin devs and holders:

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop.
Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

Things you can do to help BlackCoin:
- Find new holders, convince your friends to invest in BlackCoin
- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

A lot of things are coming in the near future:
- 2nd of May - KNC Miner give away starts
- Start of May - The first BlackCoinCard will be send out.
- The BlackCoin team will be visiting conferences all over the world
- Version 2 of the BlackCoinPool will launch.
- June 1st - Coinkite will add us.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.

THANK YOU!!

The pump has been called off since the community has expressed their concerns.
mellomike

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:42:05 PM

Thank you devs/community for that post! I'm so glad we are all on the same page! This coin will grow naturally and I'm happy to be a part of this.
Traderberg

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:42:17 PM

If you are an investor and you know the potential of our currency, we go to the TOP 3 soon. If you are an investor obviously that you want to protect your investment, you want to see the BC grow, you buy now because you know it's cheap, but now we have a lot of people here doing daytrading, no problem for me but I do not practice daytrading, because I'm an investor and not a speculator, daytrading is part of the game and brings us good liquidity, but we can not tolerate and stay in stand by only looking at the roll of the ship, it is evident that the sell walls with 40,50,80 BTC are fake, we need to have a coordinated action to exterminate it, I want see the fucking BC to the moon, and I'm already annoyed with these fake sell walls.

If it weren't for people like that, BC would've never seen these prices (even 5000 satoshi)

I'm the one who knocks!
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:43:38 PM

...and thank you Iconic for doing the right thing.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:46:02 PM

Hey thank you... But I was responding to what was asked of my over the past 24 hours. If you look at the previous posts this is/was NOT fully my idea.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:47:35 PM

Guys, the pump WAS the announcement for the potential pump. You see how that works??  LOL
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:48:17 PM

Hey thank you... But I was responding to what was asked of my over the past 24 hours. If you look at the previous posts this is/was NOT fully my idea.

What if they were the whales?  Grin
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:59:21 PM

Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

Iconic, I'm with you on quite a lot of what you've done so far, but this idea is not a good one. In theory it works, but all this will do is put more into whale hands in the end and burn the shit out of the littler guys who are trying to be honest and go with the flow.

Blackshield and silent donations for support buy walls is a good way to do this, an announced manipulation is not and will turn off investors, myself included.

If you are an investor and you know the potential of our currency, we go to the TOP 3 soon. If you are an investor obviously that you want to protect your investment, you want to see the BC grow, you buy now because you know it's cheap, but now we have a lot of people here doing daytrading, no problem for me but I do not practice daytrading, because I'm an investor and not a speculator, daytrading is part of the game and brings us good liquidity, but we can not tolerate and stay in stand by only looking at the roll of the ship, it is evident that the sell walls with 40,50,80 BTC are fake, we need to have a coordinated action to exterminate it, I want see the fucking BC to the moon, and I'm already annoyed with these fake sell walls.

I agree, I'm not for public pump but I think we all can agree that those sell walls are here to manipulate the price too. It seems that for many people here one manipulation is ok while other is not?!? What Iconic meant is that with public pump we'll get tool to brake those walls. I don't share that idea cause if pump is done publicly then those whales will use pump force against all involved and dump after the pump we'll be even harder, and that is what those who vowed that will brake BC is looking for. I think we have more than one person on that mission here. So what we need is tool which is not only buy wall. Also I would like to mention that it seems that top 100 walets grown. For sure position 100 is up then it was before, so I don't think this levitating arround 40k we can see for last few days or p&d is good for redistribution, it's more good for daytraders to gain some more coins. Don't get me wrong I'm not aginst daytrading but that combined with huge sell walls which aperas always when there is possibility of growth over some psychological price presenting that we are under heavy manipulation. So, what we need is shield preventing dumps and something which will act like sword or heavy hammer for those fake sell walls.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:03:01 PM

Ya this is amazing news!!  Great exposure.  Along with all the other news that Soepkip just reiterated.  So glad I invested in Blackcoin.  Currently holding 10,000 coins and plan on adding to it over the next few months.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:06:28 PM

BC/DOGE market is up, let's get to trading!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:10:33 PM

Don't do it...
If you are gonna coordinate a pump go with your original idea of letting one person control it so that it can be used to break walls
At anytime.   Your just gonna make a pump and dump

Agree, this is a bad idea. Plus whales know about it. If it was to be done, has to be done by surprise, not open. Group of individuals, working together in effort to do this could work, but not publicly at at certain time. I'd say set up an email notification group and maybe work with different port on multipool for collecting funds for this. At a prime moment a whale sets up those walls emails get sent out when the our analysis expert says it's good time to buy, and then let it happen.

Giving the whales a heads up just cause a pump, the whales will likely join in, pump and dump this coin so badly it will ruin the value. This could work, but not the scheduled way that is purposed.

I Say a big fat NO to this, and regroup and come up with something more or less similar to how whales work to counter them. They work in private, why can a group of coin supporters do the same.
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

Good news that we do not the public pump but we don't make big buywalls?
Is there some protection when there are big sellswalls and the price is going down? (because money never sleep Wink)

Everbody says the sellswalls are fake (and i think it is) but the price is going down.

Futher good job BC team!!

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:17:28 PM

This is a open, decentralized and 'disruptive' exchange.    I am very sensitive to the public image of BC.  I think its very important.  

I also don't see a problem with organized group buys,  All I care about is more coins getting into more hands as quickly as possible.  Through buying, out-reach, advertising whatever.

If some of us (or a lot of us) want to punish the large dumpers, who loom sell walls (why and the hell would you put up a sell wall if you have any amount of BC?! Oh wait... to buy...cheaper by scaring everyone through FUD) then I think that is great too.  

I do think publicly announcing a time/date for a group buy would not be as effective as something more private.    Granted though it doesn't really matter.   We are not fools we are actively paying MORE for bc on purpose because we love it and we already have some and it removes the coins from weaker hands, If a  day-trader sees the pump as a chance to make few more percent, Fine.  There is a chance  they may not get the coins back and then they are left 'holding the bag' literally.  

BlackCoin is a great Product,  This is real and we know it.  I think some ideas are more effective than others but I don't think any ideas are 'bad'.  Ultimately the masses will win,  have and hold most of the coins and bc will see a slow stead rise and anyone who wanted to 'game the coin' for short term gain will be drowning in regret that they 'could have made it big'

brammien

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:26:37 PM

Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I want to make it clear that I do advocate adding value to BC and natural growth. But it is clear that BC price is being manipulated to remain at lower levels. We can do nothing and hope eventually we can break the suppression, or we can be proactive and buy up the artificially low sell walls. Whether you agree with the idea or not, if everyone joined in it will work. If appropriate measures are taken we can minimize the sell off that will be sure to follow. The goal here is to establish a floor high enough the makes it too expensive to keep playing these silly games. I would like to remind everyone that a few people vowed to destroy BC and it seems they are trying to keep their promise.

this idea is against everything you have been previously posting. why the sudden change. just make it buy walls. add security, but don't try to pump it 150% that is retarded. maybe a community growth buy would be better. adding buy walls of 50 btc every few hundred sat making a huge wall would be better.

The sudden change comes from people behind the scenes PMing me. If you look back at the posts from the past 24 hours you will get an idea of what I mean. There are people who are tired of the suppression and vowing to leave BC all together. Setting up huge buy walls is only a band-aid ....

Did you ever think the PM's could be from whales or ignorant BC holders that do not understand what they are doing? This NEEDS TO BE PRIVATE, NOT PUBLIC. Your just gonna hurt this coin doing this. If you wanna take out a whale, i'm all for it, just they can't know when it's coming.
brammien

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:30:27 PM

Iconic, I think it would be far better as others have said, to set up a huge buy wall to counter the downward manipulation. And if its get sold into, the community just took a ton of BC out of the hands of a whale at a price they wanted. I would happily a fair amount of BTC to a community support wall.

We have some great months of May and June coming, we really don't need an artificial pump.

Agreed +1
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:30:46 PM

This is a open, decentralized and 'disruptive' exchange.    I am very sensitive to the public image of BC.  I think its very important.  

I also don't see a problem with organized group buys,  All I care about is more coins getting into more hands as quickly as possible.  Through buying, out-reach, advertising whatever.

If some of us (or a lot of us) want to punish the large dumpers, who loom sell walls (why and the hell would you put up a sell wall if you have any amount of BC?! Oh wait... to buy...cheaper by scaring everyone through FUD) then I think that is great too.  

I do think publicly announcing a time/date for a group buy would not be as effective as something more private.    Granted though it doesn't really matter.   We are not fools we are actively paying MORE for bc on purpose because we love it and we already have some and it removes the coins from weaker hands, If a  day-trader sees the pump as a chance to make few more percent, Fine.  There is a chance  they may not get the coins back and then they are left 'holding the bag' literally.  

BlackCoin is a great Product,  This is real and we know it.  I think some ideas are more effective than others but I don't think any ideas are 'bad'.  Ultimately the masses will win,  have and hold most of the coins and bc will see a slow stead rise and anyone who wanted to 'game the coin' for short term gain will be drowning in regret that they 'could have made it big'

+1 QFT

I am taking a lot of fire on this one from both directions. People who want to pump want to me not to back down, and people who do not want the pump want to me stop it. I have already called it off, but I do not control what other people will do.
chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:31:37 PM

I don't believe you, I think this was your idea and that you were trying to dump on the stupid people that trust you I will kindly ask you to STFU from now on, do not reply my message I have a copy of your message trying to manipulate the market and if you post anything that smells even remotely fishy, (like some big news you will post tomorrow). I will report you to the fincen.

Cheers! Smiley
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:38:10 PM

I don't believe you, I think this was your idea and that you were trying to dump on the stupid people that trust you I will kindly ask you to STFU from now on, do not reply my message I have a copy of your message trying to manipulate the market and if you post anything that smells even remotely fishy, (like some big news you will post tomorrow). I will report you to the fincen.

Cheers! Smiley
Go back to your Whitecoin thread, miserable clown.

ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:39:05 PM

CAN WE PLEASE GO ON!!!

Trolls are trolling,hypers are hyping,Buying and Selling! pump and dump! Whals and little Fish! Goodcoin and Scamcoin
Normal Day at the Office!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 [1154] 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: