Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 [1228] 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:27:19 PM

very cheap blackcoins bought 5000 today, it will bounce back, on the other hand look at YIN and YANG coin, a multipool with two coin system probably the cheapest coin around, 18million coins price 1000 sat, whitecoin has 300million coins and its price is 1370 sat, next blackcoin?
made by the same idiot that made WC....

not really, go on twitter the developer is a guy called jebus he is working on cga coin, too, they have no link too, WC,

you can ask the owner of the exchange on poloniex he can vouch they are not the same, jebus is talented well know developer

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Advisor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:37:36 PM

Did you genuinely buy bc today or was this just a way to spam your coin and trying to be nonchalant about it?
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:38:44 PM

any news on mac wallet 1.0.6?

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:50:26 PM

very cheap blackcoins bought 5000 today, it will bounce back, on the other hand look at YIN and YANG coin, a multipool with two coin system probably the cheapest coin around, 18million coins price 1000 sat, whitecoin has 300million coins and its price is 1370 sat, next blackcoin?
made by the same idiot that made WC....

not really, go on twitter the developer is a guy called jebus he is working on cga coin, too, they have no link too, WC,

you can ask the owner of the exchange on poloniex he can vouch they are not the same, jebus is talented well know developer

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Advisor

This is funny how some devs are trying to lunch different coins till they will be successful ...
somewhere on bitalk should be clear rank Cheesy
(i know few devs who run about 3+ coins haha)

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:52:44 PM

Don't wc people understand that spamming this thread only hurts wc? If bc drops the wc and scamcoin will definitely drop. Its obvious. Faircoin tried the copy bc model before wc and failed. The only coin people should be mining is BC. Its the original. Tell me one clone besides doge that was a success? None of them that's the reason bc should be everyones focus! Its oversold big time. If I had more fiat I would buy more. A copy will never replace the original. It won't even come close. There is no coin close to bitcoin that copied the source.

Its like throwing away litecoins for flappycoin.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2014, 11:55:54 PM

Don't wc people understand that spamming this thread only hurts wc? If bc drops the wc and scamcoin will definitely drop. Its obvious. Faircoin tried the copy bc model before wc and failed. The only coin people should be mining is BC. Its the original. Tell me one clone besides doge that was a success? None of them that's the reason bc should be everyones focus! Its oversold big time. If I had more fiat I would buy more. A copy will never replace the original. It won't even come close. There is no coin close to bitcoin that copied the source.

Focus is on Dogecon right now. We're one of the sponsors! Anyone know if we get a shoutout? Would be cool if someone recorded it. Smiley

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:59:59 PM

+1

Simple long run point of view Mega coin VS Ltc straight copies.
Chose your destiny ^^.

I like comment like that:
Someone ask: Why your coin jumped so high ?
Shut up this is still 1/10 BC price it will rise we will make multipool.
Our XXX coin will go higher.

(Mint as 1st cloned MP idea i won't comment that more i don't need)

What is dogecon ?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 12:22:04 AM

+1

Simple long run point of view Mega coin VS Ltc straight copies.
Chose your destiny ^^.

I like comment like that:
Someone ask: Why your coin jumped so high ?
Shut up this is still 1/10 BC price it will rise we will make multipool.
Our XXX coin will go higher.

(Mint as 1st cloned MP idea i won't comment that more i don't need)

What is dogecon ?

http://www.followthecoin.com/blackcoin-supports-dogecon-first-coin-to-ever-support-a-conference/

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:36:52 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 06:46:56 AM by r0ach

It's a real sight to watch people discussing the price of this coin.  It did not experience natural growth at all, it was all a pump from 9500 Satoshi and up.  Then one of the main features of the coin, was a multipool to help manipulate the price further on top of the already pumped price.

It's hard to discern if this is an actual coin, or a crowd sourced pump operation.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:47:40 AM

Can you handle the truth?

I though you cared about the coin but true colors have been shown!! Your a cancer the BlackCoin!! A leader LEADS not listen to sheep you do what's good for the coin not good for the price!!

I cared about this coin as we'll but this team loose association with Iconic has killed my confidence 100%.  He is the organizer of this pump.  He immediate profits.  He fights the trolls but he's on their team.  You guys could of had a great thing but the  people you let into the circle or cancer and they are going to kill it.

Thank you for your comments. I am not the developer of BlackCoin nor am I part of the dev team. Yes I have been very vocal and I have been on the "front lines" pushing BlackCoin, but as I have stated numerous times my actions are not of the dev team.

Whatever I post and/or do is based on what I think is the right thing to do. No one online or offline can "make" me do what I do not want to do. I posted the poll because I think it is a good idea to know what the community thinks about a public pump.

I believe in transparency and I have been 110% honest with this community, and at times I have been honest knowing my honesty will bite me in the ass. Whether you agree with me or not that is fine, but I am not a liar and please do not imply that I am. If I wanted to pump BC and "cash out" I do not need to make it public. I can just round up several friends with $20,000+ each and we can pump it ourselves. Yes it is that easy to pump a coin....

Also, do not assume I do not support pumps. If you look at my previous posts I am an advocate of pumps. What do you think the multi-pool is? What do you think the press releases are? What do you think the BlackCoin cards are? They are mechanisms to pump the price. Too many people here associate the word "pump" with negativity. Pumps are needed whether it is Forex, Stocks, or Crypto. Governments pump the value of their currency everyday, and if you ever traded Forex you would know that. Publicly traded companies pump the value of their stock all the time, but they employ various tactics and loopholes to avoid breaking the law. Crypto is no different and all crypto-currencies are pumped including BlackCoin.

I am on the fence about the community pump because I feel if we do it once, the community will keep wanting it done every time the price goes down. However, I do feel at this time a pump will do more good than harm. What I am concerned about is once the price of BlackCoin goes below $0.10 cents it will be very easy and cheap for someone to buy a lot of BC and manipulate the price more than now. Even at this price anyone smart enough will buy 500,000 or more BC and just wait. What the pump will do is allow people to exit and redistribute more BC. I can guarantee there will be a sell-off afterwards, we all know that will happen. But do I think it will destroy BlackCoin? No of course not!!!

It is so easy to point fingers but what are you doing to increase the value of BC? I posted the video challenge yesterday and it was virtually ignored. There is more focus on ups and downs, and you must understand focusing on ups and downs does not do anything to help the value of BC. If the devs were able to get Amazon to start accepting BC (just an example) and this community doesn't start pushing the fact we are now being accepted Amazon, then it doesn't mean anything. The devs have been doing their part but they cannot do it alone. You pitching in and helping will help BC value grow.

So here is the hard truth everyone must face.

a. We do not pump and the price of BC goes down more, and one person and/or an organized group will buy a ton of cheap BC. They will either wait and dump when the price recovers, or they will artificially pump BC themselves and then dump. Then we will be back here in a few weeks discussing what to do next.

b. We pump the coin ourselves and allow people who want to exit to exit, and redistribute the coins even more. Yes there will be a sell off but we as a community are prepared and we are not surprised by a sudden sell-off so less people will panic sell.

I will be honest with everyone here, I have no clue how far down we will go after this kind of pump because this has never been done before. We could go down just a few sat or we could go all the way back to 20,000 sat. But what I do know is if we do not do this and the price keeps dropping we will have another cycle of heavy manipulation.

Now I do have good news that will help sustain a floor after a pump.

1. Yesterday I was notified the cards are done and they have been shipped from the factory. I will get the cards sometime Monday and I will be shipping on Tuesday! Everyone will be getting their cards earlier than expected! I will be taking pictures as soon as they arrive. Some people do not understand the significance of the cards and how important they will become. They are not just plain USB cards, they are much more than that. We figured out a way to introduce new people to crypto without having to go through all of the hassles. Insert and go...period!

In closing...you cannot have your cake and eat it too. If you are only going to focus on the price dropping, and do not help add value to BC, then do not complain about pumps. If you are willing to help add value and promote BC, then pumps will become "natural" based on the good news about BC.
sverigetrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:06:22 AM

Let´s pump it ! I totally support IconicExpert
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:12:31 AM

Yeah my BC card  Cool

coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:13:25 AM

Can you handle the truth?

I though you cared about the coin but true colors have been shown!! Your a cancer the BlackCoin!! A leader LEADS not listen to sheep you do what's good for the coin not good for the price!!

I cared about this coin as we'll but this team loose association with Iconic has killed my confidence 100%.  He is the organizer of this pump.  He immediate profits.  He fights the trolls but he's on their team.  You guys could of had a great thing but the  people you let into the circle or cancer and they are going to kill it.

Thank you for your comments. I am not the developer of BlackCoin nor am I part of the dev team. Yes I have been very vocal and I have been on the "front lines" pushing BlackCoin, but as I have stated numerous times my actions are not of the dev team.

Whatever I post and/or do is based on what I think is the right thing to do. No one online or offline can "make" me do what I do not want to do. I posted the poll because I think it is a good idea to know what the community thinks about a public pump.

I believe in transparency and I have been 110% honest with this community, and at times I have been honest knowing my honesty will bite me in the ass. Whether you agree with me or not that is fine, but I am not a liar and please do not imply that I am. If I wanted to pump BC and "cash out" I do not need to make it public. I can just round up several friends with $20,000+ each and we can pump it ourselves. Yes it is that easy to pump a coin....

Also, do not assume I do not support pumps. If you look at my previous posts I am an advocate of pumps. What do you think the multi-pool is? What do you think the press releases are? What do you think the BlackCoin cards are? They are mechanisms to pump the price. Too many people here associate the word "pump" with negativity. Pumps are needed whether it is Forex, Stocks, or Crypto. Governments pump the value of their currency everyday, and if you ever traded Forex you would know that. Publicly traded companies pump the value of their stock all the time, but they employ various tactics and loopholes to avoid breaking the law. Crypto is no different and all crypto-currencies are pumped including BlackCoin.

I am on the fence about the community pump because I feel if we do it once, the community will keep wanting it done every time the price goes down. However, I do feel at this time a pump will do more good than harm. What I am concerned about is once the price of BlackCoin goes below $0.10 cents it will be very easy and cheap for someone to buy a lot of BC and manipulate the price more than now. Even at this price anyone smart enough will buy 500,000 or more BC and just wait. What the pump will do is allow people to exit and redistribute more BC. I can guarantee there will be a sell-off afterwards, we all know that will happen. But do I think it will destroy BlackCoin? No of course not!!!

It is so easy to point fingers but what are you doing to increase the value of BC? I posted the video challenge yesterday and it was virtually ignored. There is more focus on ups and downs, and you must understand focusing on ups and downs does not do anything to help the value of BC. If the devs were able to get Amazon to start accepting BC (just an example) and this community doesn't start pushing the fact we are now being accepted Amazon, then it doesn't mean anything. The devs have been doing their part but they cannot do it alone. You pitching in and helping will help BC value grow.

So here is the hard truth everyone must face.

a. We do not pump and the price of BC goes down more, and one person and/or an organized group will buy a ton of cheap BC. They will either wait and dump when the price recovers, or they will artificially pump BC themselves and then dump. Then we will be back here in a few weeks discussing what to do next.

b. We pump the coin ourselves and allow people who want to exit to exit, and redistribute the coins even more. Yes there will be a sell off but we as a community are prepared and we are not surprised by a sudden sell-off so less people will panic sell.

I will be honest with everyone here, I have no clue how far down we will go after this kind of pump because this has never been done before. We could go down just a few sat or we could go all the way back to 20,000 sat. But what I do know is if we do not do this and the price keeps dropping we will have another cycle of heavy manipulation.

Now I do have good news that will help sustain a floor after a pump.

1. Yesterday I was notified the cards are done and they have been shipped from the factory. I will get the cards sometime Monday and I will be shipping on Tuesday! Everyone will be getting their cards earlier than expected! I will be taking pictures as soon as they arrive. Some people do not understand the significance of the cards and how important they will become. They are not just plain USB cards, they are much more than that. We figured out a way to introduce new people to crypto without having to go through all of the hassles. Insert and go...period!

In closing...you cannot have your cake and eat it too. If you are only going to focus on the price dropping, and do not help add value to BC, then do not complain about pumps. If you are willing to help add value and promote BC, then pumps will become "natural" based on the good news about BC.

You said all things that a lot of people need to hear here. I agree 100% with you. Today I got rid of some FIAT investments, and then I ended up buying 30BTC in blackcoin, I would like to buy more, but the price of BTC is very expensive in Brazil, I'm doing my part as an investor, and I will buy more BC for long-term investment.

People associate pump with bad thing, I prefer to call our pump (Buyday).

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:18:58 AM

You said all things that a lot of people need to hear here. I agree 100% with you. Today I got rid of some FIAT investments, and then I ended up buying 30BTC in blackcoin, I would like to buy more, but the price of BTC is very expensive in Brazil, I'm doing my part as an investor, and I will buy more BC for long-term investment.

Even on local bitcoins or similar you have to pay alot for your bitcoins?
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:24:41 AM

Even on local bitcoins or similar you have to pay alot for your bitcoins?

I paid an average of $ 550.00 each BTC, here in Brazil is fucking nobody sells cheaper! And for me to buy in Bitstamp I have to pay many fees , not worth it.

The best offer here in Brazil right now is $ 542.00, I need to get another way to buy cheaper BTC.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:32:16 AM

IconicExpert: Why do we have to manually pump the coin? We have the multipool and as long as that's running I'm happy.

Is our BC coin not fundamentally better than a lot of coins in the Top 10? Like I said before Peercoin has nothing on us. We should be able to match their market cap.

Whales can do the same thing to every altcoin out there. I'm sure it was happening to LTC and PCC too. Or do you think we'll fail if we don't pump? Did LTC and PCC have these discussion too?

I say we focus on marketing and promoting our multipool. PoS is still the new and we should capitalize on that. Then focus on differentiating ourselves from our PoS competitors.

okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:00:00 AM

It's hard to discern if this is an actual coin, or a crowd sourced pump operation.

Grin  CSPO, the evolutionary step after IPO & IPVO coins

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:20:58 AM

IconicExpert: Why do we have to manually pump the coin? We have the multipool and as long as that's running I'm happy.

Is our BC coin not fundamentally better than a lot of coins in the Top 10? Like I said before Peercoin has nothing on us. We should be able to match their market cap.

Whales can do the same thing to every altcoin out there. I'm sure it was happening to LTC and PCC too. Or do you think we'll fail if we don't pump? Did LTC and PCC have these discussion too?

I say we focus on marketing and promoting our multipool. PoS is still the new and we should capitalize on that. Then focus on differentiating ourselves from our PoS competitors.

I think we should allow some people to exit and bring in new people. Starting in May going into June everything we are working on now will begin to show results. This will naturally add value to BC and BC then will not need this kind of pump. However, I think now some people are getting frustrated and bitter and we should allow them to exit.

A pump will not hurt BC, but frustrated holders can and will if the price keeps dropping.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:50:22 AM

I think we should allow some people to exit and bring in new people. Starting in May going into June everything we are working on now will begin to show results. This will naturally add value to BC and BC then will not need this kind of pump. However, I think now some people are getting frustrated and bitter and we should allow them to exit.

A pump will not hurt BC, but frustrated holders can and will if the price keeps dropping.

I don't think you can satisfy those people. Not every day can be a good day. We have an upcoming PoS competitor and BTC is down. Right now the main difference between us and our competetion: community, developer and you. Our short term is up. Multipool is up. We also have a head start.

WC is going to go up in price. I don't think we can stop that. But what we can do is do what we do best. Then eventually people will come flocking back.

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:02:36 AM

Hey guys lets show our gratitude to Bitcoinwisdom.com for providing us with an excellent trading chart for Blackcoin.

His donate addresses are:

BTC: 13X9oueJxM9Md3HcESYc1AnfJD9RxWzsYU
LTC: LeYMTmDr1K9ACuyJfPT86ihpjrVPstpCKS

(you can confirm these addresses are his here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190722.0)

Alternatively, open a premium account on his site for 0.02BTC/mth and/or click on the ads occasionally shown on his site Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Pages: « 1 ... 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 [1228] 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: