Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:04:22 AM

Blackcoin trading volume on Mintpal is now pushed to third position, 914 BTC. The good old days with 3000-5000BTC was over. Darkcoin and Whitecoin are the trend today.

its saddening to see the volume and the value dropping. BC is a decent coin.

The last crazy peak was not healthy.

i know it wasnt, i held my coins all the way through that rise. still holding them now. we have even lost our footing on http://coinmarketcap.com. down several positions now. Sad

despite we are competing against 2 other major POS coins now, WC the copy cat and cinni, but all 3 are falling.

You guys really need to stop all this talk about healthy and unhealthy. BTC went from $1 to $32. Back down to $2 then $230. Back down to $60 then to $1200. Up and down from $400 to $1000 a few times. Then back down to $350.

Given the circumstances, BC is doing fine. BTC is also down.

It would have been worse if WC went up and had more volume. WC is performing under expectations right now as everyone thought it was going to skyrocket. But all that buying power was used to soften the dumps that there's not enough to buy up. WC would have been better off sitting at 800 and buying up to 900 today rather then watching it fall from 1400-1200.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:11:02 AM

You guys really need to stop all this talk about healthy and unhealthy. BTC went from $1 to $32. Back down to $2 then $230. Back down to $60 then to $1200. Up and down from $400 to $1000 a few times. Then back down to $350.

It would have been worse if WC went up and had more volume. WC is performing under expectations right now as everyone thought it was going to skyrocket. But all that buying power was used to soften the dumps that there's not enough to buy up. WC would have been better off sitting at 800 and buying up to 900 today rather then watching it fall from 1400-1200.

Well said!
@virtualfaqs you are the only "Hero Member" in this thread. Please, bring some sanity to these bunch of chicken without heads yelling for pumps and crying when dumps.

You manage to calm my troll heart.  Wink
bitaxed

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:11:49 AM

About Volume low this is simple price is going down so volume is going down if price go higher then volume will follow...
Every coin has their 3min lok at DRK how it hurted LTC in pump do you see that ?

I don't think DRK is so important  Grin. BTC is going down, LTC follows such trend.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:29:53 AM

Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:31:11 AM

YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:34:03 AM

I'll point this to all those who are saying that they want slow and steady... Although I don't know what that mean exactly, slow and steady growth while day trade manipulation turns that into slow and steady dive... Please, show me a PoS part of BC life where BC had slow and steady growth. It was always some kind of pump - multipool, development, hype, marketing, news relese, ... but pump. Don't call peaople greedy if they want to see their investment growing. Slow and steady is dream for day traders, they have their gap and taking the margin from it but I hope you can see that such activities and market manipulation makes price go down. So don't point fingers to Iconic and his efforts to make BC success and price go up. He brought his idea public while many others just playing their missions.
So, the question is, do you think price manipulation and day trading causing BC price going down is OK? Do you think that current price levels are result of slow and steady growth? If the answer is YES than ask yourself what are you doing here. Do you think that BTC don't have pumps and dumps even covered with political statemens and actions.
You can all find trolls on this pages who are trolling here while they are such nice and positive members of some other coin communities. They are day trading BC for profit and are putting it in their coins, in that way they are making buy pressure just like BC multipool, so don't shout at Iconic if he looking for a way to make them their mission harder.
We can't stop such trolls, thay have their mission on many high trade volume coins not only on BC, they'll pull strings how they like and they'll say and predict anything just to cause what they want to happen.
So yes I'm for a coordinated actions for BC growth? If you want call that pump ok. I was against publicity cause I knew that it'll cause discussion like we now have.
I'm trying to be possitive on every coin I have, and I hold more of them cause you know don't put all eggs in one basket. I have 80% BC's for long and 20% for short term, I'm arround rat4 position, so I have more than few and if I want to see BC growth then yes, you can call me greedy.
bitaxed

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:34:17 AM

Awkward time scale. Anyway, Bitcoin is not a great example of stability until now.
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:36:59 AM

White coin has done well for a young coin. Not to create fud. but it looks to be dropping as we speak. I have Black coin and hold  it. It has a big head start on White coin and I just sold my white coin to buy more black. I think that a lot of people will be doing that now.

It's just a feeling I have I could be wrong but Black coin just has more to offer at this point most people felt they missed the train on black coin so they jumped on white coin. I have the feeling people will be selling the white coin for Black coin soon.

As for dark coin I like the X11 factor and dark send will be cool. But there may be several good coins.

rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:44:40 AM

I'll point this to all those who are saying that they want slow and steady... Although I don't know what that mean exactly, slow and steady growth while day trade manipulation turns that into slow and steady dive... Please, show me a PoS part of BC life where BC had slow and steady growth. It was always some kind of pump - multipool, development, hype, marketing, news relese, ... but pump. Don't call peaople greedy if they want to see their investment growing. Slow and steady is dream for day traders, they have their gap and taking the margin from it but I hope you can see that such activities and market manipulation makes price go down. So don't point fingers to Iconic and his efforts to make BC success and price go up. He brought his idea public while many others just playing their missions.
So, the question is, do you think price manipulation and day trading causing BC price going down is OK? Do you think that current price levels are result of slow and steady growth? If the answer is YES than ask yourself what are you doing here. Do you think that BTC don't have pumps and dumps even covered with political statemens and actions.
You can all find trolls on this pages who are trolling here while they are such nice and positive members of some other coin communities. They are day trading BC for profit and are putting it in their coins, in that way they are making buy pressure just like BC multipool, so don't shout at Iconic if he looking for a way to make them their mission harder.
We can't stop such trolls, thay have their mission on many high trade volume coins not only on BC, they'll pull strings how they like and they'll say and predict anything just to cause what they want to happen.
So yes I'm for a coordinated actions for BC growth? If you want call that pump ok. I was against publicity cause I knew that it'll cause discussion like we now have.
I'm trying to be possitive on every coin I have, and I hold more of them cause you know don't put all eggs in one basket. I have 80% BC's for long and 20% for short term, I'm arround rat4 position, so I have more than few and if I want to see BC growth then yes you can call me greedy.

Ok, i get your point.

Dont forget that now BC is playing with the biggest. His marketcap is about 15M$! The kind of growth we ve seen in the past can t be sustained.
Nobody is saying that it should dive. Every body si trying to make some sense about the idea of a public pump.

It has been explained before, but a planned pump will only be a transfert of wealth from the communauty to the whales and a fast one, you can count on that. Pumps and dumps are the work of whales. Let s them do their homework and do yours.
Our homework as a communauty is to buy the dips to establish a new ground and let them pump the price when there is good news.Keep a steady flow of good news in the communauty and communicate about it. So far BC did a very good job with it. Let s continue. But please stop this childish idea of a communauty pump, it signs the death of BC....

edit: i just wanted to add that unstability in the price (for BTC as for BC) is just the result of a high rate of adoption nothing unhealthy
hashnine

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:46:34 AM

I bought like 700 BC at 30000/45000 satoshi a few days ago Undecided

I hope the price will up in the future  Cheesy

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
bitaxed

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:48:42 AM

Blackcoin QT wallets 1.0.5.1 and 1.0.6 crash when I try to export payment addresses. Is there someone has the same problem?
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:50:44 AM

I'm trying to be possitive on every coin I have, and I hold more of them cause you know don't put all eggs in one basket. I have 80% BC's for long and 20% for short term, I'm arround rat4 position, so I have more than few and if I want to see BC growth then yes you can call me greedy.

Ok, i get your point.

Dont forget that now BC is playing with the biggest. His marketcap is about 15M$! The kind of growth we ve seen in the past can t be sustained.
Nobody is saying that it should dive. Every body si trying to make some sense about the idea of a public pump.

It has been explained before, but a planned pump will only be a transfert of wealth from the communauty to the whales and a fast one, you can count on that. Pumps and dumps are the work of whales. Let s them do their homework and do yours.
Our homework as a communauty is to buy the dips to establish a new ground and let them pump the price when there is good news.Keep a steady flow of good news in the communauty and communicate about it. So far BC did a very good job with it. Let s continue. But please stop this childish idea of a communauty pump, it signs the death of BC....

edit: i just wanted to add that unstability in the price (for BTC as for BC) is just the result of a high rate of adoption nothing unhealthy

Hi, please point your attention to http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/

Regarding the pump Smiley
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:06:45 AM

You can not always compare BTC. Bitcoin is totally without competition. Blackcoin has many altcoins to compete with, while Bitcoin is on its own. Blackcoin is still no competitor to Bitcoin and it will take a long while until it might become one. Not even Litecoin is a competitor to Bitcoin.
Sure the recent drop is caused by overall loss, but putting the pattern of Bitcoins onto Blackcoin or any other altcoin simply doesn't work.

Also, which coin that lived longer than a month didn't bring up these pattern comparisation?

Blackcoin needs to get the miners back, it was dumped as soon as the pool shut down for security auditing. Dafuqcoin has hurt alot in the market with it's fucking rootkit.
rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:11:37 AM

Ok, i get your point.

Hi, please point your attention to http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/

Thank you, i wasn t aware of that Wink
It s a better idea but i need some numbers first. Average volume on Mintpal is 1000BTC/day. Should be a badass farm to apply buy pressure. At this stage, i m not sure the BC pool is efficient.
YAdaminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:12:49 AM

Ok, i get your point.

Yes, but some things must be here as well cause otherwise it'll look like trolls overtake our thread. Also I'm trying not to quote them cause that way thay are getting publicity and they are masters of twisting words, facts, ...
Also I wrote a wall af tekst but point is
- don't point fingers to Iconic and his efforts to make BC success
- I'm for a coordinated actions for BC growth
- I'm against publicity on such actions

and reddit thread you are pointing is writen by daytrader 'supporting' BC who will use his knowledge against market moves so...
nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:20:51 AM

What is your plan?

Hey everyone, before I stop posting here i will also move over to blackcointalk. Stay posted for my revolutionary protocol changes to bitcoin which will be announced in a week. And if you guys really want to see a rerun on 40 cents then keep the support alive and join us!

Also, I suggest we all reach out to miners and especially large mining operations. Guys who mine bitcoin with chinese farms or huge rental operations. They are probably getting really tired of Litecoin and want to find a better way to profit. Have them point to blackcoinpool. We can start an aggressive marketing campaign for these guys and explain why maleability patch and 10 second confirmations are so important. Also we can show the community size blackdoge etc. Trust me, you will all know why maleability patch and 10 second confirms are so important in a week when I post my huge bitcoin update. So I would not sell bc if i were you! Also, a bloated blockchain is not a problem I think I have a fix for that too.

Will keep you all posted.

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
bitaxed

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:21:27 AM

and reddit thread you are pointing is writen by daytrader 'supporting' BC who will use his knowledge against market moves so...

Many traders aware of this experiment will also exploit it. We can take it as an experiment and we can accept that can go wrong.
YAdaminer

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:25:21 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 10:38:02 AM by YAdaminer

Many traders aware of this experiment will also exploit it. We can take it as an experiment and we can accept that can go wrong.

That is why publicity is not good for some actions...
...Because...
 1. multipool - small pump,
 2. daytraders - small dumps then...
 3. buys on deeps and waiting for point 1.
What good is in that except trade volume, and with multipool down BC don't even gets small pumps which feeds daytraders and price goes down.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 10:35:21 AM

Hi, guys!

I made some internal fixes and registered another domain to match new probable Blackcoin trading symbol (BLK) better - http://blkchain.info
So feel free to use either http://blackcha.in or http://blkchain.info
And what name would you prefer btw?

I created post on blackcoin subreddit also: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240tbz/blackchain_blackcoin_blockchain_explorer/
Please leave your comments and suggestions there too. And upvote of course Smiley

PS. I must be too dumb but I don't see it in the "new" section on blackcoin subreddit. Is it ok?

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
bitaxed

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:40:02 AM

That is why publicity is not good for some actions.

Well, you can also have insiders Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 [1232] 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: