Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 [1237] 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:46:23 PM

For all of those that want to ignore me, I have this to tell you:

GO GET A JOB AT FUCKING MCDONALDS BECAUSE THATS WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=93

IM HERE FOR THE WINNERS!!!!

I could have dumped at 10 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 20 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 30 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 40 cents... I DIDNT
I could dump now... I WONT
I will be able to dump when this coin is at $1... AND I WONT

IM JUST GOING TO START SELLING WHEN THIS COIN IS AT $10!!!

AND EVEN THEN I WILL NOT DUMP I WILL PLACE MY SELL ORDERS HARD AS STEEL UNTIL SOMEONE EITHER BUYS OR FUCKING DIES!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=40

Let us all show this fucking losers what we want, we want to become RICH and this is what we are going to get!!!

I WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS BY BECOMING RICH!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159

IM BACK YOU FUCKING FAGS PUMP THIS UP!!!!!!

Screaming like poor stupid pussy. Man this is so stupid.

Only big letters and FUCKFUCK PUMP OMG PUMP. Crying like a pussy because bubble is over for now. GREED MORON.

This kind of post and crying is very, very bad for true Blackcoin Community imo.    Undecided Undecided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqeq37hTrzM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

All of you who invested in the shit whitecoin and Cinnicoin, please leave the room.... Grin

People still do not understand that this is a fuck war, and in war you have to use all your resources to achieve victory.

ROFL

Very cool video.

Invested in Cinnicoin - already sold.

Invested in WC - still holding.

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

hehe, for me it was a matter of honor not to buy any of these. I rather used spare funds to buy more BC at dips altough it was pretty obvious what was gonna happen with those two coins.
OFC it helps to resist temptation when you are not in need of short term money and are also not into daytrading at all Cheesy

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:48:29 PM

IconicExplorer:
Things you do well; they never remember. Things you do poorly; they never forget.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:48:40 PM

King Schultz. Do you know what I think in fact about Blackcoin? I think if people are not selling their cheap Blackcoin, we probably would be negotiating at (200K - 300K) sats today, however people have needs , and obviously people need money, but a lot of people here are doing daytrading to buy a pack of cigarettes or a new shoe , or even worse they here making money to pump other coins and this is not good for Blackcoin. I especially will not sell a single dime of my BC until we can negotiate between ($ 1.00 - $ 10.00) because we have the potential for even higher values ​​than these $10,00.

None long-term investor will lose money with a collective buying. The only ones who will lose are the sellers that will sell cheap for us and many daytraders who eventually will burn ugly with this, if people want to have a (Buyday) I'll be there supporting and buying along with them, because I support Blackcoin, I do not want to wait for better prices because today is already very cheap!!!

I already said that I am in blackcoin to long term and I will repeat here sentence mine " I earn money with my job, I do not make money with my money." If people want daytrading BC, I not care about them, but if people want to sell their cheap blackcoins I'll buy all their, I have no mercy on anyone who sells me cheaper.

Some people understand and others just don't get it. CryptoSteam is spouting nonsense about natural growth but he is okay with the multi-pool. Do people even understand the multi-pool pumps the value of the coin everyday? In essence this is counterintuitive to "natural growth". When everyone rented rigs to mine other coins and then used those minded coins to buy more BC...that was a pump. The only difference between the multi-pool and a community pump is the community pump is done on a larger scale and without the veil of mining. So I wish people like CryptoSteam would stop with the naivety and come back to reality. Either directly or indirectly we have all been pumping BC.

It's not quite the same because it cannot be exploited like a purposeful pump can. The pool purposefully attempts to NOT make major movements in the market. It does buy every day, but they attempt to spread it out both to maximize profits and so they are unpredictable and cannot be played against. Also, since it is a daily pressure, it's taken as status quo for BlackCoin volume, it's just part of homeostasis now. A purposeful pump is different in many ways. It will undoubtedly be bigger than the pool's daily buy, and with swift price changes comes swift correction.

Doing the 'community pump' instead through mining actually offers several benefits:

- You spread the pump across consistent pressure over the course of days instead of mere hours, eliminating acute market shifts from the promotion.
- It is harder to exploit purposefully since buying is consistent and not on a schedule, instead of spikes.
- It attracts less speculator attention - we want BC supporters on this move, not speculators.
- It maintains BC's top notch image as a no bullshit coin. A pump tarnishes it.
- The event is now days/weeks long instead of a flash in the pan - promotional window is much wider, and a pool campaign has a much better PR taste.
- Dumping is significantly reduced in severity for all of the reasons above. Furthermore, dumps that do happen are absorbed by the entire mining population - instead of whoever was unlucky/stupid enough to have their orders in the book at that time.
- It also compliments the Titan promotion coming up - we can start the pump at the beginning of that promo and then everyone who participates is also gaining tickets.

This is coming from a speculator, btw. I don't really lose whatever you guys do. If you pump, I'll profit like a mofo, leave you guys some bagholders, and move on to supporting a different community that hasn't given in to the typical crypto bullshit. If you instead focus on a far less risky but just as productive approach, I will continue to hold and grow with the coin. I rent rigs often to mine undervalued coins, and I would happily dump some BTC into the BC pool for a week or two in order to help us reach the promotional goals and support the slow pump. Personally, this is very much a defining moment in my relationship with BlackCoin. I only have a few alt coin longs, and if this coin turns into pump fodder in the coming days, I won't have much choice but to treat the coin much differently.

You are opening up a giant opportunity for talented (which in crypto means "competent") traders to exploit the shit out of hundreds of sheep who will follow your bravado and your reputation. If BlackCoin wasn't one of my longs that I think could actually compete with the big boys, I wouldn't be dissuading you - I'd be on board baby, pump it hard. That's not what I want for BlackCoin, though, but if you're going to hand me a pump despite me begging you not to, I will profit on it and leave the husk.

If it does happen, I invite everybody to copy/paste the top 100 or 500 wallets now, and then do it again after the pump, and you'll see all the good a pump did for "the community". If the balance you would need to get into the top 100 or 500 is higher than before the pump, you can be pretty much conclude the pump increased wealth disparity (which is bad). BTW - every single quick rise has done this so far. Quick rises historically on BC (and every other coin) have lead to further consolidation of the supply into the top of the charts - why do you think this one will be different?

What this guys said +1000 We need a mining pump for a week. It a great compromise and brings attention to our multipool also.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:50:17 PM

IconicExplorer:
Things you do well; they never remember. Things you do poorly; they never forget.

Lol wow how true that is!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:51:22 PM

IconicExplorer:

+1 QFT

Mateusz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:52:32 PM

IconicExplorer:

Yeah true, but this nerd fight is stupid.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

If it does happen, I invite everybody to copy/paste the top 100 or 500 wallets now, and then do it again after the pump, and you'll see all the good a pump did for "the community". If the balance you would need to get into the top 100 or 500 is higher than before the pump, you can be pretty much conclude the pump increased wealth disparity (which is bad). BTW - every single quick rise has done this so far. Quick rises historically on BC (and every other coin) have lead to further consolidation of the supply into the top of the charts - why do you think this one will be different?

Actually quick rises have led to totally new wallets appearing in the top 50 (ie new big players entering the market).

That is very different from all the top wallets getting bigger.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:53:40 PM

For all of those that want to ignore me, I have this to tell you:

GO GET A JOB AT FUCKING MCDONALDS BECAUSE THATS WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=93

IM HERE FOR THE WINNERS!!!!

I could have dumped at 10 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 20 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 30 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 40 cents... I DIDNT
I could dump now... I WONT
I will be able to dump when this coin is at $1... AND I WONT

IM JUST GOING TO START SELLING WHEN THIS COIN IS AT $10!!!

AND EVEN THEN I WILL NOT DUMP I WILL PLACE MY SELL ORDERS HARD AS STEEL UNTIL SOMEONE EITHER BUYS OR FUCKING DIES!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=40

Let us all show this fucking losers what we want, we want to become RICH and this is what we are going to get!!!

I WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS BY BECOMING RICH!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159

IM BACK YOU FUCKING FAGS PUMP THIS UP!!!!!!

Screaming like poor stupid pussy. Man this is so stupid.

Only big letters and FUCKFUCK PUMP OMG PUMP. Crying like a pussy because bubble is over for now. GREED MORON.

This kind of post and crying is very, very bad for true Blackcoin Community imo.    Undecided Undecided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqeq37hTrzM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUhTH-y4HIk&list=FLA5jqLhpWhPAkkZIslAYnSQ
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:55:15 PM

This thread is getting so ridiculous I keep coming back to it every day for the LOLs. When a man brings up where his 13 y/o daughter had a special private party at in order to defend his character and positions on cryptos (i.e., BC specifically), that's when this thread turned into a circus. PT Barnum has arrived!!!!

Maybe one day I'll know the manager of a Louis Vuitton store. I can only hope  Grin

Wouldn't a Louis Vuitton BlackBag be great PR?
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:57:50 PM

hehe, for me it was a matter of honor not to buy any of these. I rather used spare funds to buy more BC at dips altough it was pretty obvious what was gonna happen with those two coins.
OFC it helps to resist temptation when you are not in need of short term money and are also not into daytrading at all Cheesy

Was it obvious? Not to anyone who bought WC at 1400 or the people who bought at 740. I don't think anyone predicted the price would be at 1100 now. But where's it going to go now that's the real question.

I have enough BC that I need to diversify my portfolio. And diversifying was how I got into BC in the first place.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:00:38 PM

Well Ive just received a much bigger payout from the Sha Mining on the multipool today.
So every reason to be happier...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:00:55 PM

This thread is getting so ridiculous I keep coming back to it every day for the LOLs. When a man brings up where his 13 y/o daughter had a special private party at in order to defend his character and positions on cryptos (i.e., BC specifically), that's when this thread turned into a circus. PT Barnum has arrived!!!!

Maybe one day I'll know the manager of a Louis Vuitton store. I can only hope  Grin

As I stated numerous times I am working on stuff behind the scenes that has never been done before. I didn't just create the BlackCoin card for fun, I realized we have a luxury image that can be used to our advantage. The card is a catalyst for what is about to come. I am already working on associating BlackCoin with luxury brands. But the first step is getting the cards into people hands.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:01:15 PM

Was it obvious? Not to anyone who bought WC at 1400 or the people who bought at 740. I don't think anyone predicted the price would be at 1100 now. But where's it going to go now that's the real question.

I have enough BC that I need to diversify my portfolio. And diversifying was how I got into BC in the first place.

This is BC topic not WC topic.

WC is premined for the developer and one of many BC clones. Good luck but I wouldn't bet on it. It's already down from 0.0002 from when the WC shills kept trying to spam it in here.
draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:01:40 PM

The "BlackCoin Multipool is up and working" rally has just commenced, IMHO.
JL

Also trading volume has dipped quite a bit. This means it takes much less buy support to maintain the current price. Historically this has always led to pumps as eventually the number of sellers runs out.

Guys, I agree. Every short term model right now says "up". Hmmm, let's see ...

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
Subtuppel

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:03:25 PM

TBH i would not have expected WC to stay above 1k and i would not have been able to make a good estimation for the CINNI price. Obvious as i meant it was, that they would get a lot of volume for a couple of days and at least one "big" pump and a handful of smaller pumps would happen in short time. What else would happen with copycat-coins....

dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:05:47 PM

The problem with the angle I see here where 'Blackcoin' is trying to marry it's image to luxury products is that really you have to be number 1 to do that. So Bitcoin can make a meaningful connection to a luxury market, Blackcoin just looks like a wannabe with this kind of focus and message.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:06:13 PM

BC is very low..
BUY now!!!
go!!! Grin Grin Grin
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 04:07:28 PM

As I stated numerous times I am working on stuff behind the scenes that has never been done before. I didn't just create the BlackCoin card for fun, I realized we have a luxury image that can be used to our advantage. The card is a catalyst for what is about to come. I am already working on associating BlackCoin with luxury brands. But the first step is getting the cards into people hands.
keep up the good work Cheesy

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:13:55 PM

The "BlackCoin Multipool is up and working" rally has just commenced, IMHO.
JL

Also trading volume has dipped quite a bit. This means it takes much less buy support to maintain the current price. Historically this has always led to pumps as eventually the number of sellers runs out.

Guys, I agree. Every short term model right now says "up". Hmmm, let's see ...
We're up 10% from when I just posted that an hour ago, and price and volume are quietly looking good so far. We sliced through 30k with the help close to the largest volume in the past 24 hours, creating a high-volume re-test at 30899.
34k-35k are next resistance points followed by 40k after that.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Pages: « 1 ... 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 [1237] 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: