Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 [1238] 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509629 times)
CoinSocial

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:15:35 PM

I need some help testing a new social network for crypto enthusiasts called CoinSocial.net. The website just went online yesterday and is now ready for testing.

My idea was to build a social network free of advertising with a robust back-end and premium feature set. This will eventually require a tiny annual fee per user to become sustainable.

One thing I've observed is how fragmented the cryptocurrency community has become. So this website will welcome the entire altcoin population and serve as a hub for sharing ideas, tech support, and efficient networking.

To help attract beta testers I'm offering a 99% Blackcoin discount that will extend through the entire month of May 2014. So basically you get a free one-year membership (cost will be around 6 cents) for helping test the system if you pay in BC.

Please understand that this is just the second day of beta testing so expect a few bugs. Here's the link: https://www.coinsocial.net

Thank you and I hope to see a few of you there! :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:17:33 PM

I hate to admit this was funny Smiley...
McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:18:42 PM

I need some help testing a new social network for crypto enthusiasts called CoinSocial.net. The website just went online yesterday and is now ready for testing.

My idea was to build a social network free of advertising with a robust back-end and premium feature set. This will eventually require a tiny annual fee per user to become sustainable.

One thing I've observed is how fragmented the cryptocurrency community has become. So this website will welcome the entire altcoin population and serve as a hub for sharing ideas, tech support, and efficient networking.

To help attract beta testers I'm offering a 99% Blackcoin discount that will extend through the entire month of May 2014. So basically you get a free one-year membership (cost will be around 6 cents) for helping test the system if you pay in BC.

Please understand that this is just the second day of beta testing so expect a few bugs. Here's the link: https://www.coinsocial.net

Thank you and I hope to see a few of you there! :-)

Would be interested in it, PM me.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

King Schultz. Do you know what I think in fact about Blackcoin? I think if people are not selling their cheap Blackcoin, we probably would be negotiating at (200K - 300K) sats today, however people have needs , and obviously people need money, but a lot of people here are doing daytrading to buy a pack of cigarettes or a new shoe , or even worse they here making money to pump other coins and this is not good for Blackcoin. I especially will not sell a single dime of my BC until we can negotiate between ($ 1.00 - $ 10.00) because we have the potential for even higher values ​​than these $10,00.

None long-term investor will lose money with a collective buying. The only ones who will lose are the sellers that will sell cheap for us and many daytraders who eventually will burn ugly with this, if people want to have a (Buyday) I'll be there supporting and buying along with them, because I support Blackcoin, I do not want to wait for better prices because today is already very cheap!!!

I already said that I am in blackcoin to long term and I will repeat here sentence mine " I earn money with my job, I do not make money with my money." If people want daytrading BC, I not care about them, but if people want to sell their cheap blackcoins I'll buy all their, I have no mercy on anyone who sells me cheaper.

Some people understand and others just don't get it. CryptoSteam is spouting nonsense about natural growth but he is okay with the multi-pool. Do people even understand the multi-pool pumps the value of the coin everyday? In essence this is counterintuitive to "natural growth". When everyone rented rigs to mine other coins and then used those minded coins to buy more BC...that was a pump. The only difference between the multi-pool and a community pump is the community pump is done on a larger scale and without the veil of mining. So I wish people like CryptoSteam would stop with the naivety and come back to reality. Either directly or indirectly we have all been pumping BC.

It's not quite the same because it cannot be exploited like a purposeful pump can. The pool purposefully attempts to NOT make major movements in the market. It does buy every day, but they attempt to spread it out both to maximize profits and so they are unpredictable and cannot be played against. Also, since it is a daily pressure, it's taken as status quo for BlackCoin volume, it's just part of homeostasis now. A purposeful pump is different in many ways. It will undoubtedly be bigger than the pool's daily buy, and with swift price changes comes swift correction.

Doing the 'community pump' instead through mining actually offers several benefits:

- You spread the pump across consistent pressure over the course of days instead of mere hours, eliminating acute market shifts from the promotion.
- It is harder to exploit purposefully since buying is consistent and not on a schedule, instead of spikes.
- It attracts less speculator attention - we want BC supporters on this move, not speculators.
- It maintains BC's top notch image as a no bullshit coin. A pump tarnishes it.
- The event is now days/weeks long instead of a flash in the pan - promotional window is much wider, and a pool campaign has a much better PR taste.
- Dumping is significantly reduced in severity for all of the reasons above. Furthermore, dumps that do happen are absorbed by the entire mining population - instead of whoever was unlucky/stupid enough to have their orders in the book at that time.
- It also compliments the Titan promotion coming up - we can start the pump at the beginning of that promo and then everyone who participates is also gaining tickets.

This is coming from a speculator, btw. I don't really lose whatever you guys do. If you pump, I'll profit like a mofo, leave you guys some bagholders, and move on to supporting a different community that hasn't given in to the typical crypto bullshit. If you instead focus on a far less risky but just as productive approach, I will continue to hold and grow with the coin. I rent rigs often to mine undervalued coins, and I would happily dump some BTC into the BC pool for a week or two in order to help us reach the promotional goals and support the slow pump. Personally, this is very much a defining moment in my relationship with BlackCoin. I only have a few alt coin longs, and if this coin turns into pump fodder in the coming days, I won't have much choice but to treat the coin much differently.

You are opening up a giant opportunity for talented (which in crypto means "competent") traders to exploit the shit out of hundreds of sheep who will follow your bravado and your reputation. If BlackCoin wasn't one of my longs that I think could actually compete with the big boys, I wouldn't be dissuading you - I'd be on board baby, pump it hard. That's not what I want for BlackCoin, though, but if you're going to hand me a pump despite me begging you not to, I will profit on it and leave the husk.

If it does happen, I invite everybody to copy/paste the top 100 or 500 wallets now, and then do it again after the pump, and you'll see all the good a pump did for "the community". If the balance you would need to get into the top 100 or 500 is higher than before the pump, you can be pretty much conclude the pump increased wealth disparity (which is bad). BTW - every single quick rise has done this so far. Quick rises historically on BC (and every other coin) have lead to further consolidation of the supply into the top of the charts - why do you think this one will be different?

What this guys said +1000 We need a mining pump for a week. It a great compromise and brings attention to our multipool also.

ARE YOU CRAZY? In this week blackcoin negotiated more than $ 8,000,000.00, and you can tell me why we're down?. You sure do not know answer me, but I tell the why to you, We are dropping because there is not a single fucking investor here!!!, our volume is just daytrading, and you must also be a fuck daytrading.

If you want to pump multipool, I just tell you good luck!!!, but you need a lot of miner, because you gonna need about 200 BTC/day to win the sell pressure. Do you get it?

I prefer a buyday to create buying pressure in the market again, I support the pump!!!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:21:41 PM

Is that pump happening?

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:21:55 PM

This thread is getting so ridiculous I keep coming back to it every day for the LOLs. When a man brings up where his 13 y/o daughter had a special private party at in order to defend his character and positions on cryptos (i.e., BC specifically), that's when this thread turned into a circus. PT Barnum has arrived!!!!

Maybe one day I'll know the manager of a Louis Vuitton store. I can only hope  Grin

Wouldn't a Louis Vuitton BlackBag be great PR?

As I stated numerous times I am working on stuff behind the scenes that has never been done before. I didn't just create the BlackCoin card for fun, I realized we have a luxury image that can be used to our advantage. The card is a catalyst for what is about to come. I am already working on associating BlackCoin with luxury brands. But the first step is getting the cards into people hands.

Nice!

p.s. I already ordered the blackcoin card... can't wait for it...  it's so god damn cool! No coin can compete with that.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:25:19 PM

This thread is getting so ridiculous I keep coming back to it every day for the LOLs. When a man brings up where his 13 y/o daughter had a special private party at in order to defend his character and positions on cryptos (i.e., BC specifically), that's when this thread turned into a circus. PT Barnum has arrived!!!!

Maybe one day I'll know the manager of a Louis Vuitton store. I can only hope  Grin

The problem with the angle I see here where 'Blackcoin' is trying to marry it's image to luxury products is that really you have to be number 1 to do that. So Bitcoin can make a meaningful connection to a luxury market, Blackcoin just looks like a wannabe with this kind of focus and message.

That is not true at all. Bitcoin is viewed as the currency for "geeks". However, BlackCoin has not established it's niche yet. So it is very easy to make BlackCoin the "luxury" crypto. BlackCoin doesn't have to be number one to pull this off. American Express is not the #1 one credit card company, but the American Express Black Card is known globally for luxury and wealth. We could easily build the BlackCoin brand as the luxury coin.
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:26:16 PM

The problem with the angle I see here where 'Blackcoin' is trying to marry it's image to luxury products is that really you have to be number 1 to do that. So Bitcoin can make a meaningful connection to a luxury market, Blackcoin just looks like a wannabe with this kind of focus and message.

That is not true at all. Bitcoin is viewed as the currency for "geeks". However, BlackCoin has not established it's niche yet. So it is very easy to make BlackCoin the "luxury" crypto. BlackCoin doesn't have to be number one to pull this off. American Express is not the #1 one credit card company, but the American Express Black Card is known globally for luxury and wealth. We could easily build the BlackCoin brand as the luxury coin.

I agree. Blackcoin can easily be the Luxury crypto.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:26:24 PM

The "BlackCoin Multipool is up and working" rally has just commenced, IMHO.
JL

Also trading volume has dipped quite a bit. This means it takes much less buy support to maintain the current price. Historically this has always led to pumps as eventually the number of sellers runs out.

Guys, I agree. Every short term model right now says "up". Hmmm, let's see ...
We're up 10% from when I just posted that an hour ago, and price and volume are quietly looking good so far. We sliced through 30k with the help close to the largest volume in the past 24 hours, creating a high-volume re-test at 30899.
34k-35k are next resistance points followed by 40k after that.
JL
of course it did not take long before the first idiot took a dump there as it basically happened for the last 1,5 days... honestly, i would not be surprised if we'd stay below 30k for at least another day because of exactly that.

NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:26:32 PM

Maybe one day I'll know the manager of a Louis Vuitton store. I can only hope  Grin

Well I think we need to see this the other way around... If this can actually be accomplished BC will become #1.

+1
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:27:59 PM

Is that pump happening?
no.
and it won't. if any pump happens it will be one or more whales playing their usual game.

draco71

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:30:31 PM

The "BlackCoin Multipool is up and working" rally has just commenced, IMHO.
JL

Also trading volume has dipped quite a bit. This means it takes much less buy support to maintain the current price. Historically this has always led to pumps as eventually the number of sellers runs out.

Guys, I agree. Every short term model right now says "up". Hmmm, let's see ...
We're up 10% from when I just posted that an hour ago, and price and volume are quietly looking good so far. We sliced through 30k with the help close to the largest volume in the past 24 hours, creating a high-volume re-test at 30899.
34k-35k are next resistance points followed by 40k after that.
JL

Yes, I know. But I came home the moment I posted, and I found my PC blinking "Green" from my trading sw.

Let's see if it has legs, so far seems that it is the best that happened the last 2 days or so ...

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:38:15 PM

I am super happy we have Iconic Expert on board, having such a super energized individual is invaluable and can really make a difference. Every coin has enough people just talking on the discussion forums and too little people who really make things happen. Wish I was one of the latter as well though.  Sad  But it's just like everywhere in life, some people lead and innovate, others go to work 9-5 and hate their lives for it but are too passive the make the change. Tongue

PS. Luxury Currency BlackCoin sounds sweet. Smiley
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:46:25 PM

I like how you are thinking. Marketed correctly, we could make this a luxury crypto that is desirable to own. The stage is already set with the logo already having that touch of class about it with the black and gold finish and elegant font face.

We're stripped free of the stigma attached to Bitcoin, because people who think of Bitcoin automatically think:

- Silk road, drugs, crime (illegal activity)
- Mining bitcoins electronically on computers (difficult for the layperson to understand)
- Nerdy

So far we've got this coin off to a great start but it's only the beginning. IMO the biggest factor behind a coins success by far is marketing. Forget the technical specifications or the trading volume or anything else. Marketing is king. But it all ties together, with our strong technical specs it gives us a lot to shout about.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:49:08 PM

Maybe one day I'll know the manager of a Louis Vuitton store. I can only hope  Grin

+Infinity99
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:50:14 PM

I am super happy we have Iconic Expert on board, having such a super energized individual is invaluable and can really make a difference. Every coin has enough people just talking on the discussion forums and too little people who really make things happen. Wish I was one of the latter as well though.  Sad  But it's just like everywhere in life, some people lead and innovate, others go to work 9-5 and hate their lives for it but are too passive the make the change. Tongue

PS. Luxury Currency BlackCoin sounds sweet. Smiley

Thank you and everyone else for the kind words and support. It is people like you that give me the motivation to want to keep working 15+ hours a day on BC.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

I like how you are thinking. Marketed correctly, we could make this a luxury crypto that is desirable to own. The stage is already set with the logo already having that touch of class about it with the black and gold finish and elegant font face.

We're stripped free of the stigma attached to Bitcoin, because people who think of Bitcoin automatically think:

- Mining bitcoins electronically on computers (difficult for the layperson to understand)
- Nerdy

So far we've got this coin off to a great start but it's only the beginning. IMO the biggest factor behind a coins success by far is marketing. Forget the technical specifications or the trading volume or anything else. Marketing is king. But it all ties together, with our strong technical specs it gives us a lot to shout about.

+10000

Well said and better explained than I did. By the end of the week people should start receiving their cards. By next week almost everyone who ordered the cards should have them. Once the word gets out about BlackCoin and the BlackCoin card  people will want to own the "Luxury Coin". And you can't mine the luxury coin, you have to buy it. This makes BlackCoin exclusive in nature.
Ashdrake

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:04:17 PM

IconicExpert was right.

WE need a pump to get out of this shit mess we're in. You guys might not see the big picture, or are blind to care. But long term we are going down. 2 weeks ago we were trading around 50K, last week it was 40K, and now we are happy if we can reliably break 30K.

Many people are getting desparate, because they see their investment shrinking by the hour/day, some of them have bought at high values, not everyone here is an expert in trading. These people will start to panic, and then dump, at whatever price they can so they can at least get a little of their money back. This has happend with Aurora, dogecoin, and every other coin on the market. The coin might go up in the very long term, but look at dogecoin, it was 298, and right now, a good pump to 140 is all they could do. Too many people have stopped trusting Dogecoin as their store of value, so they sell at whatever price they can. Sooner or latter the price will go below 95. A dump was done to 87 before the pump, so without the pump, right now, dogecoin would be trading at roughly 70-65 satoshi which is 4 times lower than their peak.

The same thing will happen to blackcoin. Without good pumps to move markets and create large disparities, many people will dump, the smart ones will day trading this like no tomorrow, heck i'm buying at 23-24-25 and selling at 28-29-30. Every fucking day. And what i am doing, many other people are doing right now. Its good money, but its keeping the price down because buyers that want to hold, are holding, but then a week or 2 goes by and they see that their investment is worth the same ammount of money , (or less) and they dump, and the cycle repeats itself, until people are so upset at this coin that nobody will buy, and the buy pressure will slow down while the sell pressure will increase.

Multipool was down, it had 6ghs, not it can barely go above 1.5Ghs reliably. so dont expect the multipool to hold this coin at a steady value, the only thing the multipool can do is try to hold the price and slow its descent. Also do you think that all the miners on the multipool are holding their coins, I can bet you that half of them are dumpimg them at the daily peak to recover their money for electricity and shit. Thats why the pool went down so much. its not profitable anymore to mine on the blackcoin multipool, compared to other alternatives.

Yes there are some people that hold their coins, true. But not everyone is doing that, and even those that held their coins a lot are starting to have doubts about the future of blackcoin. Remember that most of us care about the price, very few of us care about cryptocurrency being the future, or whatever other hippy leftist bullshit crypto symbolises. Most are here to make profits, and convert said profit into either USD/EUR Stocks/Bonds or Gold/Silver. Worst case scenario they are converting into Bitcoin/Litcoin.

If you want people to be happy, and hold bc, bc value has to grow, if it goes 1% every day, most people are happy, but if it goes down week after week by 20-30%, then people are not happy and most of them are going to dump.

Thats why a pump is good, it symbolizes revitalization in the coin, may create a higher price floor, (and not many will sell at loss, if after htis pump, in 2-3 weeks another pump happens), people that are holding are happy to see their investment is growing, daytraders make profits, everyone is more or less happy.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:06:21 PM

- Nerdy

+10000

Well said and better explained than I did. By the end of the week people should start receiving their cards. By next week almost everyone who ordered the cards should have them. Once the word gets out about BlackCoin and the BlackCoin card  people will want to own the "Luxury Coin". And you can't mine the luxury coin, you have to buy it. This makes BlackCoin exclusive in nature.

I like those lines.

If you ever want any kind of help, always feel free to pm me. I have many years experience as a web designer for an industry leading firm in the UK and I'm open to collaborating on anything that will further Blackcoin. Even if it's someone to bounce ideas off or help spread the word, just shoot me a pm.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:10:51 PM

BlackCoin Card Shipping Next Week

I am happy to announce the first batch of the BlackCoin cards will be shipping next week!!! In a few days those sexy BlackCoin cards will start showing up in your mailboxes!!! I will upload photos as soon as the batch arrives from the factory on Monday. I want to thank everyone who purchased the first batch of BlackCoin cards!!!

If you haven't already purchased a BlackCoin card and you want to be part of the second batch being sent out in May, please place your order now: http://www.blackcoincard.com
[/b]
Pages: « 1 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 [1238] 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: