Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 [1239] 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509626 times)
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

Darkcoin already overtook Blackcoin on coinmarketcap and in daily trading volume on mintal. At this point I am not sure what Blackcoin can do. I still hold some BC myself because I like the 10 sec transaction times, but I gotta be honest it looks like things are stagnating for BC! If the multipool adds x11 coins that will be a big boost I think.

IconicExpert was right.

WE need a pump to get out of this shit mess we're in. You guys might not see the big picture, or are blind to care. But long term we are going down. 2 weeks ago we were trading around 50K, last week it was 40K, and now we are happy if we can reliably break 30K.

Many people are getting desparate, because they see their investment shrinking by the hour/day, some of them have bought at high values, not everyone here is an expert in trading. These people will start to panic, and then dump, at whatever price they can so they can at least get a little of their money back. This has happend with Aurora, dogecoin, and every other coin on the market. The coin might go up in the very long term, but look at dogecoin, it was 298, and right now, a good pump to 140 is all they could do. Too many people have stopped trusting Dogecoin as their store of value, so they sell at whatever price they can. Sooner or latter the price will go below 95. A dump was done to 87 before the pump, so without the pump, right now, dogecoin would be trading at roughly 70-65 satoshi which is 4 times lower than their peak.

The same thing will happen to blackcoin. Without good pumps to move markets and create large disparities, many people will dump, the smart ones will day trading this like no tomorrow, heck i'm buying at 23-24-25 and selling at 28-29-30. Every fucking day. And what i am doing, many other people are doing right now. Its good money, but its keeping the price down because buyers that want to hold, are holding, but then a week or 2 goes by and they see that their investment is worth the same ammount of money , (or less) and they dump, and the cycle repeats itself, until people are so upset at this coin that nobody will buy, and the buy pressure will slow down while the sell pressure will increase.

Multipool was down, it had 6ghs, not it can barely go above 1.5Ghs reliably. so dont expect the multipool to hold this coin at a steady value, the only thing the multipool can do is try to hold the price and slow its descent. Also do you think that all the miners on the multipool are holding their coins, I can bet you that half of them are dumpimg them at the daily peak to recover their money for electricity and shit. Thats why the pool went down so much. its not profitable anymore to mine on the blackcoin multipool, compared to other alternatives.

Yes there are some people that hold their coins, true. But not everyone is doing that, and even those that held their coins a lot are starting to have doubts about the future of blackcoin. Remember that most of us care about the price, very few of us care about cryptocurrency being the future, or whatever other hippy leftist bullshit crypto symbolises. Most are here to make profits, and convert said profit into either USD/EUR Stocks/Bonds or Gold/Silver. Worst case scenario they are converting into Bitcoin/Litcoin.

If you want people to be happy, and hold bc, bc value has to grow, if it goes 1% every day, most people are happy, but if it goes down week after week by 20-30%, then people are not happy and most of them are going to dump.

Thats why a pump is good, it symbolizes revitalization in the coin, may create a higher price floor, (and not many will sell at loss, if after htis pump, in 2-3 weeks another pump happens), people that are holding are happy to see their investment is growing, daytraders make profits, everyone is more or less happy.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:14:13 PM

IconicExpert was right.

WE need a pump to get out of this shit mess we're in. You guys might not see the big picture, or are blind to care. But long term we are going down. 2 weeks ago we were trading around 50K, last week it was 40K, and now we are happy if we can reliably break 30K.

Many people are getting desparate, because they see their investment shrinking by the hour/day, some of them have bought at high values, not everyone here is an expert in trading. These people will start to panic, and then dump, at whatever price they can so they can at least get a little of their money back. This has happend with Aurora, dogecoin, and every other coin on the market. The coin might go up in the very long term, but look at dogecoin, it was 298, and right now, a good pump to 140 is all they could do. Too many people have stopped trusting Dogecoin as their store of value, so they sell at whatever price they can. Sooner or latter the price will go below 95. A dump was done to 87 before the pump, so without the pump, right now, dogecoin would be trading at roughly 70-65 satoshi which is 4 times lower than their peak.

The same thing will happen to blackcoin. Without good pumps to move markets and create large disparities, many people will dump, the smart ones will day trading this like no tomorrow, heck i'm buying at 23-24-25 and selling at 28-29-30. Every fucking day. And what i am doing, many other people are doing right now. Its good money, but its keeping the price down because buyers that want to hold, are holding, but then a week or 2 goes by and they see that their investment is worth the same ammount of money , (or less) and they dump, and the cycle repeats itself, until people are so upset at this coin that nobody will buy, and the buy pressure will slow down while the sell pressure will increase.

Multipool was down, it had 6ghs, not it can barely go above 1.5Ghs reliably. so dont expect the multipool to hold this coin at a steady value, the only thing the multipool can do is try to hold the price and slow its descent. Also do you think that all the miners on the multipool are holding their coins, I can bet you that half of them are dumpimg them at the daily peak to recover their money for electricity and shit. Thats why the pool went down so much. its not profitable anymore to mine on the blackcoin multipool, compared to other alternatives.

Yes there are some people that hold their coins, true. But not everyone is doing that, and even those that held their coins a lot are starting to have doubts about the future of blackcoin. Remember that most of us care about the price, very few of us care about cryptocurrency being the future, or whatever other hippy leftist bullshit crypto symbolises. Most are here to make profits, and convert said profit into either USD/EUR Stocks/Bonds or Gold/Silver. Worst case scenario they are converting into Bitcoin/Litcoin.

If you want people to be happy, and hold bc, bc value has to grow, if it goes 1% every day, most people are happy, but if it goes down week after week by 20-30%, then people are not happy and most of them are going to dump.

Thats why a pump is good, it symbolizes revitalization in the coin, may create a higher price floor, (and not many will sell at loss, if after htis pump, in 2-3 weeks another pump happens), people that are holding are happy to see their investment is growing, daytraders make profits, everyone is more or less happy.

We all want the price to go up... but I think it's great the discussion now is on adding real value to BC, so please don't start again with the pump-stuff...

back to the LV bags, the blackcard..... the lamborghini's..... the luxury.....

In fact, people with actual blackcards could make photo's of the Blackcard 'being used'  in luxurious stores.....

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:15:38 PM

This thread is getting so ridiculous I keep coming back to it every day for the LOLs. When a man brings up where his 13 y/o daughter had a special private party at in order to defend his character and positions on cryptos (i.e., BC specifically), that's when this thread turned into a circus. PT Barnum has arrived!!!!

Maybe one day I'll know the manager of a Louis Vuitton store. I can only hope  Grin

Wouldn't a Louis Vuitton BlackBag be great PR?

The problem with the angle I see here where 'Blackcoin' is trying to marry it's image to luxury products is that really you have to be number 1 to do that. So Bitcoin can make a meaningful connection to a luxury market, Blackcoin just looks like a wannabe with this kind of focus and message.

That is not true at all. Bitcoin is viewed as the currency for "geeks". However, BlackCoin has not established it's niche yet. So it is very easy to make BlackCoin the "luxury" crypto. BlackCoin doesn't have to be number one to pull this off. American Express is not the #1 one credit card company, but the American Express Black Card is known globally for luxury and wealth. We could easily build the BlackCoin brand as the luxury coin.

+Infinity99

Well good luck I guess, I know sometimes things get heated between fans of different PoS coins, but maybe something like Zetacoin is closer to your actual competition in this sense. Their marketing is pretty slick and they might have some big surprises

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Th3P

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

Approaching 30k on MintPal Smiley Wish I had sold some bought lower, But I just hold avoid the risks
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:18:04 PM

BlackCoin Card Shipping Next Week

I am happy to announce the first batch of the BlackCoin cards will be shipping next week!!! In a few days those sexy BlackCoin cards will start showing up in your mailboxes!!! I will upload photos as soon as the batch arrives from the factory on Monday. I want to thank everyone who purchased the first batch of BlackCoin cards!!!

If you haven't already purchased a BlackCoin card and you want to be part of the second batch being sent out in May, please place your order now: http://www.blackcoincard.com
[/b]

Good to hear Smiley
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:19:20 PM

Darkcoin already overtook Blackcoin on coinmarketcap and in daily trading volume on mintal. At this point I am not sure what Blackcoin can do. I still hold some BC myself because I like the 10 sec transaction times, but I gotta be honest it looks like things are stagnating for BC! If the multipool adds x11 coins that will be a big boost I think.
well, i am  pretty sure that DRK will soon be where it started not long ago, that growth is exactly as unnatural as BC's rise to the 90k in no time was. no reason to be worried there, but the daytrading bullshit between 25-30k is what certainly can drive people mad.

NoUseForACoin

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:22:37 PM

This thread is getting so ridiculous I keep coming back to it every day for the LOLs. When a man brings up where his 13 y/o daughter had a special private party at in order to defend his character and positions on cryptos (i.e., BC specifically), that's when this thread turned into a circus. PT Barnum has arrived!!!!

Maybe one day I'll know the manager of a Louis Vuitton store. I can only hope  Grin

Wouldn't a Louis Vuitton BlackBag be great PR?

The problem with the angle I see here where 'Blackcoin' is trying to marry it's image to luxury products is that really you have to be number 1 to do that. So Bitcoin can make a meaningful connection to a luxury market, Blackcoin just looks like a wannabe with this kind of focus and message.

That is not true at all. Bitcoin is viewed as the currency for "geeks". However, BlackCoin has not established it's niche yet. So it is very easy to make BlackCoin the "luxury" crypto. BlackCoin doesn't have to be number one to pull this off. American Express is not the #1 one credit card company, but the American Express Black Card is known globally for luxury and wealth. We could easily build the BlackCoin brand as the luxury coin.

+Infinity99

Well good luck I guess, I know sometimes things get heated between fans of different PoS coins, but maybe something like Zetacoin is closer to your actual competition in this sense. Their marketing is pretty slick and they might have some big surprises

Next week ZET will either go to the moon and stay there, or die. If all rumours turn out to be true ZET will have accomplished something great and their team deserves nothing but credit for it. All alts will benefit from it. But I don't think ZET will be considered a luxurious coin when being used on mobile phones in Africa...
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:25:55 PM

IconicExpert was right.

The community pump leaves a bad taste in almost everyone's mouth. Branding is everything and calling it a Community Pump was a bad idea. If I had called it a Community Buy Day we would not be having this discussion. However, there is more than one way to pump something, and now that the cards will be shipping I will use the fact that BC is the only coin right now with this kind of technology to pump BC. By the end of next week I will make sure every crypto and tech related website knows about our cards. BC value will increase on that news. So we will just have to deal with the sell-offs for a few more days.
jackfruit

Activity: 416

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:26:19 PM

I feel about zeta the same way I felt about those Gox BTC $150 prices in early February. If the zeta project is real then it's a potentially a good investment, if it's not then zeta is worthless. So I really strongly disagree with a comparison between bc and zeta. Three weeks ago zeta was about 6k sats and bc about 9.5k. Say what you want about the potential of either coin, but waiting around for some announcement that may or may not come is a serious opportunity cost.

Anyway, back to bc!
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:27:40 PM

Some of you guys are insane.  All this negative talk. "oh I'm not sure what more blackcoin can do yatta yatta"  Stocks go up and down. It's been one week for crying out loud and people are acting like children.  Buck up guys.  Blackcoin is the best out there, we all know this.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:30:05 PM

Next week ZET will either go to the moon and stay there, or die. If all rumours turn out to be true ZET will have accomplished something great and their team deserves nothing but credit for it. All alts will benefit from it. But I don't think ZET will be considered a luxurious coin when being used on mobile phones in Africa...

That is the speculation, but to see what I mean, have a look at the website for Zetacoin and the image they present. If they were to come up with some link to a fashion outlet or something it wouldn't be a big surprise. The Blackcoin website on the other hand, there aren't many clues that tell you what its purpose is.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
troiste

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:31:02 PM

Some of you guys are insane.  All this negative talk. "oh I'm not sure what more blackcoin can do yatta yatta"  Stocks go up and down. It's been one week for crying out loud and people are acting like children.  Buck up guys.  Blackcoin is the best out there, we all know this.

I KNOW THIS
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:31:29 PM

Thank you for your analysis of me, it was very entertaining reading. I find it flattering and also alarming that your 876 word post was focused entirely on me. You put in a lot of thought and effort to write something about me, but no one has or ever will put that much effort into writing something about you. Where I come from actions speak louder than words, and all I see from you is a bunch of words. In your 876 word analysis of me you forgot to point out two key things.

1. Numerous times I have promised this community I would do something and I delivered on what I promised. Not once have I promised this community something and not delivered.

2. In less than 3 weeks I created and began selling the BlackCoin card, a solution that will help add value to BlackCoin. I did that before even focusing full time on BC. And BTW the cards start shipping a week earlier than I promised.

People around the globe will be carrying and using something that I created for this community. Yes over 300 people around the world thought enough about my idea, but more importantly about me to send me their money and trust I would send them what I promised. You will never experience the feeling of creating something and having hundreds and eventually thousands of people use it.

I get numerous PMs a day from people offering support and thanks, and it is because of them I do not dump all my coins and my wife's coins and move on. I made them a promise I intend on keeping.

I know it is hard for you and a few others to understand that not all people live fantasy lives online, but I do not expect someone that writes 876 words about someone they think is an egomaniac to understand that. Since you took the time to write your fictional biography about me, I will give you some brief facts about me.

I started my first company in 2001 when I was just 26 years old. My first software product was sold in retail stores by the time I was 28. In 2006 my first major product was acquired by Avanquest software, and I used that money to start another company. Since then I have sold roughly a dozen websites/software products to larger companies. I am currently receiving bids for my current product Music Chow, and Music Chow is less than a year old.  I am 6' 4" and my wife is 6' 2", she was a former model and now she is working on her own natural cosmetic line. I have two daughters 4 and 15, and when my oldest daughter was 13 the regional manager of Louis Vuitton gave her a 2 hour private party in the Louis Vuitton store located in Atlantic City, NJ. She was the youngest girl ever in this region to be given that honor. Shall I continue posting my private life & resume, or have you had enough? There are a few people here who know exactly who I am and they also know everything I have posted is the true. I purposely keep who I am fairly private because I rather gain this communities trust and respect by my actions, and not based on "who I am" or "what I have previously done".

So when I say I have friends that have no problem spending $20,000 on an investment opportunity solely based on my word, it is an understatement. They know if I am involved it will make them money. See unlike you I do not spew useless words to make myself feel better, I take action and get the job done. I make other people money and I do it with little effort. I promised Rat4 and SoepKip I would give them $1 per card without a contract or formal agreement, and I have kept my word. One day both of them will do very well just based on the revenue from the cards.

So while you are analyzing me I am doing something that actually matters to this community. If I decide to never post anything here again, you will always remember me as the man that made you realize how very little you have accomplished in your sad life, but I will have forgotten you by the time I click post.

That you pretend to know anything about me is just pathetic, in a funny kind of way. So ok, create whatever perception you may have of me that blocks you from looking at the mirror and see yourself.

So you "created" a card. Nice looking, no doubt and a collection item if you ask me... not for "your" design, but the the logo design that I state on every post is not only gorgeous but BC's best assent beyond team-community. Those should sell like hot cakes NOT BECAUSE OF YOU or any trust, but as simple beautiful collectible item. I will get one myself, as a matter of fact. And not because they are usable at the moment for any practical way. But you want credit for it? OK, all to you. More satisfied now? And, you don't know, you maybe more remembered for it than for the vague memory of you everyone in the forum someday, kind of the endearing cloudy memory one has when years past of the town's fool.

And no, I did not spend all those words analyzing you -but of course an egomaniac of your proportions would assume so-, I used those words to make points that some in this forum needs to be reminded that ethics count for something and that raw greed most often destroys good projects and, well, you know, I see BC as a good project that depends on image and crypto-community's perception  and you know I don't want anyone mildly interested in the coin to come here and have the wrong perception... you, pal, offer the wrong perception to anyone/.

Fortunately you were given religion by a team that knows better to let the greedy bunch run amok. They will continue doing what they have done so greatly so far and, hopefully, reining in on yahoos out for prey.

Otherwise, good luck with the gorgeous card, like I said, I'll get one myself. Maybe two.
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:32:24 PM

There is no reason, at all, that BlackCoin won't be 1$ come June 1st.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
jackfruit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:33:35 PM

+1 Let's build value to bc by contacting vendors that already accept cryptos and ask them to accept bc. I've done this for a few vendors this week, without hearing back yet. But if more of us do things like that and get bc accepted by other vendors then the price growth will follow.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:33:51 PM

Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

major_coiner

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:34:23 PM

BlackCoin Card Shipping Next Week

I am happy to announce the first batch of the BlackCoin cards will be shipping next week!!! In a few days those sexy BlackCoin cards will start showing up in your mailboxes!!! I will upload photos as soon as the batch arrives from the factory on Monday. I want to thank everyone who purchased the first batch of BlackCoin cards!!!

If you haven't already purchased a BlackCoin card and you want to be part of the second batch being sent out in May, please place your order now: http://www.blackcoincard.com
[/b]

Good to hear Smiley
I would really want to purchase three or four cards precharged with 500 or 1000 BC as a gift to some friends and for me, is this option available? that would be so convenient to me.
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:34:41 PM

IconicExpert was right.

The community pump leaves a bad taste in almost everyone's mouth. Branding is everything and calling it a Community Pump was a bad idea. If I had called it a Community Buy Day we would not be having this discussion. However, there is more than one way to pump something, and now that the cards will be shipping I will use the fact that BC is the only coin right now with this kind of technology to pump BC. By the end of next week I will make sure every crypto and tech related website knows about our cards. BC value will increase on that news. So we will just have to deal with the sell-offs for a few more days.
Told you before and I'm gonna tell you again, keep up the good work mate!  Wink
Also to anyone looking for a Blackcoin wallpaper, enjoy! (resolution is 1920x1080)
Not much too it either, aside from the ''meet black'' text and extra gloss but thought some might like it Smiley
(All credits obviously go to the creator of the Blackcoin logo, it's not my intention to break any copyright laws and will remove any ''fan art'' if the owner of said logo requires me to do so.)
http://imgur.com/secxAsA
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:37:34 PM

I wouldn't be that optimistic.

And when I look at DarkCoin...  Shocked Shocked
jackfruit

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:39:50 PM

You're teasing us. We'd all love to see this of course. Do you think that it'll be $1 on June because of stuff already announced like Coinkite and the May promotion, or because of the big stuff hinted at that will come in May? Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 [1239] 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: