Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509656 times)
HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:39:32 PM

Iconic you are being bullish and you think you are the dev of BC .

Why is your poll even legit ? Because you type in 36PT red font and think you are "the man"?

Theres the BC community also outside the bitcointalk forums (irc,twitter,reddit).

Theres 50 other people that push and help BC from there own pockets , I dont see them being attention whores here or begging for donations.

Very unprofessional and you are creating a horrible name for Black Coin.

HEY ICONIC THIS IS FOR YOU ^^^^

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:39:38 PM

I do not believe in censorship and I think even trolls have a right to express their view and feelings. However, ...

Results so far:
26 votes to ban him
5 vote to let him stay

"Everyone has a right to express an opinion, but I think that that general rule should only extend so far".

Please. Who's going to be next ? Do we think that people are incapable of hitting the 'ignore' button if that is what they wish to do ?
This is IronicE. joke lol you can't ban people just like that you have only ignore button ^^.
...that is more about give him info what people are thinking about being on crtic side all time
while doing nothing and expecting miracle in steady growth...
We are in top 10 and we need to act to not being kicked out that is truth and such constant position of being negative doesn't help us at all.
You neet to know there are new coins incoming if we stop here we will go back in reality that is truth.

I vote for ban to show my position in constant criticism without giving any sort of positive feedback,idea ext...

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:41:20 PM

I do not believe in censorship and I think even trolls have a right to express their view and feelings. However, ...

Results so far:
26 votes to ban him
5 vote to let him stay

"Everyone has a right to express an opinion, but I think that that general rule should only extend so far".

Please. Who's going to be next ? Do we think that people are incapable of hitting the 'ignore' button if that is what they wish to do ?

+1

And from what i've seen this guy is not always criticizing. But he seems to not really like the "Iconic" way of doing things.

He's not a troll, Iconic is not "blk" king, and he should not be banned for going against Iconic ...

If the BC community start to go against the "freedom of speech", it would be the beginning of the end ...  Sad

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:42:16 PM

awesome work iconic, you fucking rock !
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:43:07 PM

Results so far:
26 votes to ban him
5 vote to let him stay

+1

And from what i've seen this guy is not always criticizing. But he seems to not really like the "Iconic" way of doing things.

He's not a troll, Iconic is not "blk" king, and he should not be banned for going against Iconic ...

If the BC community start to go against the "freedom of speech", it would be the beginning of the end ...  Sad
ONCE AGAIN GUYS Cheesy
This is IronicE. joke lol you can't ban people just like that you have only ignore button ^^. Calm down...
But we have to show some people who want help bc that constant criticize is not good for us and we don't like that shit.

valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:43:24 PM

+1 to just using ignore button on people who aren't contributing.
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:49:47 PM

A lot less drama on the subreddit... more facts and real discussion. http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/  Smiley
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:52:26 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 05:19:38 PM by IconicExpert

Thank you for your comments and opinions. I appreciate the IRC chatters coming here to pay us a visit. Many of us who coordinate here on this forum would like to be able to organize ideas and thoughts without someone who has never contributed anything criticizing everyone's efforts. If you took the time to read his posts you would see he doesn't only focus on me. We need talented people to come onboard to help BC grow. I thank everyone from IRC who have been working on the Multi-pool and other projects, but BC has become bigger than the multi-pool.  You cannot sustain a multi-million dollar currency solely on a multi-pool. There are very talented and enthusiastic people ready to come forward with ideas that will move us forward.

Lets be very clear here...no one here is the original or "official developer". People made themselves part of the dev team without any say from the general community. No one person or entity controls BlackCoin.

Results so far:
57 votes to ban him
9 vote to let him stay

negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 04:53:15 PM

Just so you know, barabbas here parked himself on the Spaincoin forum and attacked and abused anyone trying to support that coin. As the value went down, he then ranted that the value was so low it was now an insult to try and gift it to anyone Spanish. I guess he's moved here now, I suggest hitting the ignore button rather than drawn in to these pointless squabbles.

Ignore is good for regular posters, but what about newbies or those that just lurk.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:57:18 PM

Just so you know, barabbas here parked himself on the Spaincoin forum and attacked and abused anyone trying to support that coin. As the value went down, he then ranted that the value was so low it was now an insult to try and gift it to anyone Spanish. I guess he's moved here now, I suggest hitting the ignore button rather than drawn in to these pointless squabbles.

Ignore is good for regular posters, but what about newbies or those that just lurk.

Exactly my point. There are so many people who just "watch" what plays out and decide not to come forward because of the constant negativity and criticism. There are people behind the scenes who are tired of the bs and want to get back to business. I want to attract the best and the brightest to join this community.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:59:36 PM

Results so far:
26 votes to ban him
5 vote to let him stay

There is a reason why it is against the law to scream fire in a crowded movie theater when there isn't a fire. Freedom of speech is not absolute. I have no problem with people attacking me, I get attacked everyday. However,his attacks are now focusing on people who are trying to participate and bring something to the table. We are trying to rebuild the morale of this community, and how can we do that if someone is criticizing everyone's efforts. I have never publicly asked to ban someone, but in this case he needs refrain from posting here.

From what I have seen, lots of people here voice their opinions about the actions of others. Sometimes with moderation, sometimes not. I'm an adult. I'm able to discern what I would like to take notice of, able to filter the signal from the noise. Some days that takes a bit more effort than other days.

Sometimes I agree with what you say, sometimes I do not. Sometimes I disagree with the majority of what one person says for a long period of time, and then all of a sudden, I find myself agreeing with some of the points that they make in a particular post, to the extent that I learn something from what they say. That makes my life richer.

What you read as consistently negative, I often simply read as critical ( as in someone, often eloquently, expressing an opinion ). The fact that I do not agree with all that is said does not make me despair and give up on BlackCoin, because I am an adult and can make up my own mind.

If we start voting to ban people, we need to define the parameters within which we expect people to behave. We need to become law makers. Once you start making laws, you get into endless divisions. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people here, who have an interest in this technology, are here precisely because they are sick of operating within a set of parameters defined by someone else.    
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2423
Merit: 1642

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:03:09 PM

Theres an ignore function for a reason.

Playing this game is divisive and destructive, rise above it and use ignore.

Be the professional
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:03:24 PM

why create "awareness" of something that cannot be used at all, at the general public level?

Before accusing others to be grredy, lay back for a second and think:
How would people ever WANT to use BC, if they never heard of it? Why would merchants agree to use something neither they nor their customers ever heard of? Just becuase some nerd like us sent them a technical specification?
I honestly cannot understand why some people are that much against creating some publicty. It is not as if an event like the wall street promo prevents anyone from pushing BC the way they prefer?

Agreed.  I too am very stupefied by this attitude.

Do we need to support rat4 and maarx in the technical development? YES! Do we need to support TDG (and possibly push a little...)? YES!

Is technical innovation and a slick looking and profitable pool enough to succeed? NO!

Even if there weren't a literal sea of copies, clones, scams, etc... with more being launched every week - we have to also understand that BlackCoin is what it is... and that is a copy of previous work which has been (and currently is as rat4's post indicates) being developed into much more than just another altcoin cloned from BTC (or more accurately an amalgamation of BTC and NovaCoin with some adjustments).

There is only one way the rest of the world has any idea that BC even exists... and sorry, just waiting for the current crypto-currency faithful to fall in step isn't going to get us anywhere.  I can understand how someone who got into cryptos in the last year might think that's possible... but for some of us that remember when people were bickering over the "ridiculous stupidity" of someone paying thirteen cents each for bitcoins it's much more obvious.  Bitcoin went from bouncing back and forth at values BC is currently trading at for quite a while... then suddenly the media became aware, and things really started taking off.

That world no longer exists... there are coins creating hype and notoriety on a daily basis - and new ones being announced almost hourly at this point (many of which are exact copies - stats wise at least).  Attacking on one or even two fronts is not enough now... it's an all or nothing game.

Imagine if a big corporation took the same approach, or a political candidate... just being the 'good guy' or the 'better technical solution' is not enough in our world.  How many of us are still stuck using Windows in our workplaces... that's definitely not because it's the best, most stable, most secure, easiest to use OS... quite the opposite - but it is definitely heavily marketed, and often in ways that seem ridiculous from a technical perspective. Wink
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:03:34 PM

From what I have seen, lots of people here voice their opinions about the actions of others. Sometimes with moderation, sometimes not. I'm an adult. I'm able to discern what I would like to take notice of, able to filter the signal from the noise. Some days that takes a bit more effort than other days.

Sometimes I agree with what you say, sometimes I do not. Sometimes I disagree with the majority of what one person says for a long period of time, and then all of a sudden, I find myself agreeing with some of the points that they make in a particular post, to the extent that I learn something from what they say. That makes my life richer.

What you read as consistently negative, I often simply read as critical ( as in someone, often eloquently, expressing an opinion ). The fact that I do not agree with all that is said does not make me despair and give up on BlackCoin, because I am an adult and can make up my own mind.

If we start voting to ban people, we need to define the parameters within which we expect people to behave. We need to become law makers. Once you start making laws, you get into endless divisions. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of people here, who have an interest in this technology, are here precisely because they are sick of operating within a set of parameters defined by someone else.    

There is a reason why people have been banned from this forum in the past. He can post all he wants in another thread or IRC, but the majority of the people here want him gone. He is a drain on morale and he dissuades people from joining in. People want change and business as usual is no longer acceptable.
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:04:44 PM

Always remember the rule about arguing on the internet

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-03/1238782717002.jpg
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:06:16 PM

BlackCoin Card Software Sneak Peek

As I promised earlier today starts open dialog and transparency. A few cards have been shipped out already, and today we start ramping up shipping. The cards are being sent First Class Mail in large green & white letter envelopes to reduce delays at customs. As everyone know First Class International mail is a bit slow, but it is also the most cost effective method of shipping. Customers will start receiving cards by early to mid next week. Please note there were over 300 pre-orders so please have some patience. Everyone who purchased cards will  receive their cards in the order they made their purchase. First come first served.

Now I would like to share some information about the software that is pre-loaded on each card.

Q: What is the Blackcoin Card and the software loaded on it?

A: The BlackCoin card aka CEX Card (Cyrpto-currency Express Card ) is an 8 gig or more USB wafer with special software pre-loaded on it. I realized that the average person interested in using crypto will have a difficult time with all of the steps involved with getting started. So I developed software similar to a "CD-Rom Start Menu" with everything in one place. So when the end-user inserts the USB wafer the start menu automatically launches and the end-user is presented with everything he/she will need to get started.

The cards are pre-loaded with the standard BlackCoin wallet, and the custom software I developed will automatically update the wallet client as needed. The end-user will never have to worry about downloading software and updates. Also, the blockchain is loaded on the card so the end-user can use the card on any PC without having to wait hours to download the entire blockchain. I do recommend that the card be inserted a few times a week to keep the blockchain fairly updated.

I also realized that the average individual needs to be tech savvy to use paper wallets, so I have eliminated the need for paper wallets. The cards can be used for both hot and cold storage!

Q: How do I use the card?

A: The user inserts the card into any Windows PC via the USB port. The start menu executes automatically and the end-user is presented with a wealth of information and options. The end-user can then transfer funds to the wallet software pre-loaded on the card as they would normally on their desktop. Once the funds are transferred and the wallet is encrypted, the end-user can take the card on the go.

Q: Can I use the BlackCoin card at my local store?

A: CEX Cards are not intended for point of sale transactions. They are intended as a "Cypto for Dummies" solution for the non techie. This is the first time the end user can  get started with crypto in just a few minutes without having to search the web for solutions. Also, the cards can be used as gift cards because they can be pre-loaded with BlackCoins and then given away to friends and family.  

The software I developed is dynamic and can be updated in real time. The software can remain up to date without having to update the core components. However, there is also functionality to update the entire application if needed. I will upload more photos after last minute tweaks are finished. Please note the tweaks do not affect shipping since the software that is pre-loaded on the cards updates automatically and does not have to be 100% perfect before shipping.

I need your help!!! Everyone has been asking for us to focus and get back on track. I am only one man and there isn't enough time in the day to do everything I want. Please take a few minutes and post the link to this announcement around the web. Post in every troll box on every exchange, IRC, Twitter, other forums, and everywhere else you can. We need to let the rest of the crypto-community know that this is just the beginning for BlackCoin and more is soon to come!!!

Everyone should be talking about ways to market this! Smiley Any way we can reach the people who may be interested in crypto but are put off by the more technical aspects of downloading a QT, downloading the blockchain, etc..
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:12:20 PM

https://mywl.lt/voting/

Looks like a MyriadCoin bagholder is interested in buying their way on... as they just shot up about 8 spots as far as I can tell.  Cheesy
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:13:45 PM

Break time with the comedy show, presented by the legendary fyrstikken, tweeting about something which never happened  Grin

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:15:21 PM

Break time with the comedy show, presented by the legendary fyrstikken, tweeting about something which never happened  Grin

They had 2 X BALANCE EXCHANGE PROBLEM IN CR with BC Hahahaha
Look like we spotted WC bagholder LOL

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:15:37 PM

A lot less drama on the subreddit... more facts and real discussion. http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/  Smiley

yep,

people should migrate to reddit asap !

Pages: « 1 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: