Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 [1389] 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:59:10 PM

The Blackcoin Foundation had been awesome since the beginning and the foundation had pushed the bar higher for any crypto to reach!

Can't wait for your upcoming news and projects that you are rolling real soon!

NO FOUNDATION, NO CENTRALIZATION, NO UNELECTED BUREAUCRATIC BS.  
But BTC foudation exist and noone cares so much look how many events is around  BTC.
foudation with voting with BC on projects is GOOD...
This just make some projects more clear to others who wand make something for BC community whant help
but they need fouds we vote with BC on project who you want support.
I think it should go.
Then people will show tha if they want sponsor Dogecon or maybe new wallet with skins.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

GUYS, CAN I PLEASE ASK YOU NOT TO QUOTE ALL THOSE 1 KILOMETER LONG PARAGRAPHS BECAUSE THAN IT'S DAMN DIFFICULT TO FIND SOME NEW INFORMATION. JUST QUOTE SOME IMPORTANT PART OF THE TEXT, NOT EVERYTHING. THIS BLOG IS BECOMING ONE EPIC MESS IF YOU ALL CONTINUE DOING THAT.

Blog lol, welcome to the internet
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:01:49 PM

I actually trade the coins every night or every two nights. I am not making any profit off the donations. However, one member specifically asked me not to trade his donation in until a few days before the event. I respected his wishes

Let me get this straight, people donate money to you for a campaign and you GAMBLE it?

I dont think thats appropriate behaviour under ANY circumstance.

Thats borderline Fraud and your credibility totally out of the window.

This time you threw yourself under the bus.

I understand there might be a language barrier so I will try again. I trade the coins every night or two into fiat. I trade the coins it into dollars since I can't pay for the services in BlackCoin. I have no clue if the price is going to go up or down, so I have to convert the coins every few days.

That's why we shouldn't donate in BC

Just kidding Grin

A lot of people donate in BTC but the problem still remains the same. I have to convert whatever currency into dollars. I do not sell the BC all at once because I do not want create sell pressure. I sell a little at a time.

Alrighty, so with the blackcoin address > http://explorer.blackcoin.co/address/BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

We have over 58k blackcoin sent to the cause~ great!

Now checking the bitcoin address > http://blockexplorer.com/address/12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4

So there is over 22 btc sent for the cause!

So, that is, (give or take a few btc away, since IE sold every once in a while for BC) around 38 btc.. Calculating that in today's price

Using Bitstamp price that's = $16,682 USD

So, that's over $12,000 USD, which means we have a camera crew and the wallstreet stuff a-go ?

I hope this is true, since.. what else would the funds be used as?

Good job guys! Smiley

Awesome job, IconicExpert Smiley

Can't wait for the event to happen~!
Hold on Ironic use adress with some amouts rescived BC before eg. it was about 25k when i have checked 1st time
so torday he should get about 30 000 BC from BC donation same with BTC...
I was 1st so i know adress have imputs on 5000$ but when i sended him ~50$ in BTC balance was still 50$ that was 2nd day.
So calm down Ironic used some wallet which his balance was 0$ at when Wallstreet even was annouced we all can fid how much he got.
Remember that yesterday whe he sold price was 25k sat for BC so he didn't sold at high.
All founds can be tracked but IMO he have about 3500$ not 10 000$. Calm down. Guys
I want see full detail. He receive how much BC,BTC... and sell at? please professional working.
XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

CryptoAlts hit 1 GH/s on X11! BC now has two pools that have hit a 1GH/s figure! You're all awesome! Grin
When stats are transparent payouts are fair you have your hash.
Thank you Blade87 for BC x11 pool.

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:04:18 PM

I want see full detail. He receive how much BC,BTC... and sell at? please professional working.
I will try. I don't have any connection with IE.
Give me hour.

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:06:28 PM

OPEN LETTER

There are people on this forum claiming they want the best for BlackCoin and the community but they are the first one’s to throw people under the bus. Is one thing to have an idea that you want to bring forward and another one is to impose your idea on people.  When people don't necessarily agree or have there own opinion they immediately get shut down. They get called names, conspiracies start up and that leads to threats. What are you looking for? what are you trying to gain from this?

BlackCoin or any other digital currency will always be controlled by the people who hold the most coins. Example If you are the first one to buy houses on a block or a huge piece of land you will more than likely control what you want to sell it for.  If someone wants to promote your home for sale, or land or neighbors want to get together to promote the sale of a complex they can either work together or not. If people have any idea on how to promote the sale and they move forward with ideas and ask members to donate well good for them. If other neighbors have other ideas and they ask for donations they are also ok to ask and promote.  In the end everyone wants to sell there home but each has the last call on how much they will sell for.  This notion that the BlackCoin is centralized because it has some members creating a foundation is delusional. Thats like creating a club or a group in the neighborhood. Are they imposing on people to pay or they will get there coins taken NO, Are they imposing rules on how people should act NO, are they controlling people and telling them to hold or sell NO.  People are free to do their own projects in this neighborhood.  People are free to ask for donations for their projects, this notion that a Foundation is better than someone else’s group is ridiculous. They could of called it the BlackShibes for what I care is just a group.  

If the common purpose is to move forward for the success of a project  called BlackCoin, Personal and group attacks serve nobody in this forum.

I've personally dedicated my time and effort to this project, the community and friends because I believe in our collective success. I have stopped my own projects and other endeavors to pour my heart and should into BlackCoin. This without pushing anyone to think or do as I say.

The time has come for  people to step back and think. Think on how we are hurting the BRAND, we're also hurting peoples feelings and above all wasting peoples times. If we do a good thing we either do it out of our hearts or for something in return. I do my things out of heart, specially if i'm in with a group that I care about. I would never be so self centered as to push down people’s throat that is my way or the highway, that my views are right and yours are wrong. On the other hand I step back, I watch listen and learn because everyone can bring forward a good point.

Iconic I'm going to address you

You have taken over this forum, most of this forum is littered with your projects, ideas, and negative and destructive rants. These ideas always have a pricetag that the community ships in for. Coming from someone that has donated to your project I would appreciate it if you could tone your self down.

Stop with them against me and you against them mentality, YOU ARE HURTING EVERYONE.

You seem to not understand that you are helping with one hand and destroying with another. People want YOU to bring Ideas forward, comment, be engaged but the way you're going about it sometimes brushes people off the wrong way and is destructive. Please dont tell me how such a marketing genious you are cause with this attitudes your doing the total opposite. You are ultimately hurting the brand. I came to this community to help, bring fresh Ideas and bring some big players and your actions have caused some of my people to step back.  This is the reason Im coming forward to address you. While your getting girls to go to wall street to do your gorilla campaign, I got the people that pay these people to trade their stocks, I got the real entertainers the real producers and I have over 25 years in the industry. I don't hide behind a computer, I come out and show face. When I asked you to come forward to address so called "Transparency issues and your projects" your were to busy. Why are you to busy to promote your projects and address transparency, LIVE ON TELECAST, You are always here glued to this forum. If you got time for 2000 character rants Im sure you have time to speak live. I was going to send you an email but since you want transparency well here you have it.

You have turned my people to think this is a joke and have cast doubt in the people that open the doors for me to see this great community. If youre selfish acts continue guess what you will get your way, you will solely destroy the confidence of serious people that dont care about people spating over gimmicks. If you want to help this community stay in your lane, do your projects, raise your funds but don't throw hard working people under the bus and cast doubt, that my friend is counterproductive.

My actions will speak for themselves but if I continue to see this reckless behaviour on your part I will walk away with my people, events and all investments planned.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:08:19 PM

I actually trade the coins every night or every two nights. I am not making any profit off the donations. However, one member specifically asked me not to trade his donation in until a few days before the event. I respected his wishes

Let me get this straight, people donate money to you for a campaign and you GAMBLE it?

I understand there might be a language barrier so I will try again. I trade the coins every night or two into fiat. I trade the coins it into dollars since I can't pay for the services in BlackCoin. I have no clue if the price is going to go up or down, so I have to convert the coins every few days.

Just kidding Grin

A lot of people donate in BTC but the problem still remains the same. I have to convert whatever currency into dollars. I do not sell the BC all at once because I do not want create sell pressure. I sell a little at a time.

Alrighty, so with the blackcoin address > http://explorer.blackcoin.co/address/BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Now checking the bitcoin address > http://blockexplorer.com/address/12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4

So, that is, (give or take a few btc away, since IE sold every once in a while for BC) around 38 btc.. Calculating that in today's price

So, that's over $12,000 USD, which means we have a camera crew and the wallstreet stuff a-go ?

Good job guys! Smiley

Hi...Thank you for your comments but your calculations are inncorrect. The BTC address is my coindesk address and everything is sent to that address.
As for the BC address you have to start calculating from the point of when I announced the event.

In total (rounding up) we have raised $4100... no where close to $16,000.

digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:09:43 PM

I'm pretty sure there's a blockchain...  Wink

However, unless you have a price history for CoinBase (or whatever was used for the BTC-fiat conversion) it will only be a rough estimate.  This is the nature of cryptocurrencies and unregulated markets.

On the other hand, I've never put $100 USD in my wallet on a day when that would buy 20 Gals of milk and then suddenly discover that the very next day it could buy 300 Gals of milk. LOL!
prisius

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:10:14 PM

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

First prize: 1000BC and a Limited Edition BC Card.
Second Prize: 500BC and a First Edition BC Card.
Third Prize: 250BC and a First Edition BC Card.

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

This is the video to submit for the contest yesterday. Hope you like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9i6Rd_6uA4&fmt=37

If there is an error in the translation into English of the video, tell me how I could change to make this better
ç

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, that is the video winner contest ? there's not goint to move anything.

Let me make a good video and humoristique that tell what blackcoin is in old style like fallout 3, bioshock, something with creativity, not a snapshot.

HOW many you gave me, if i do a good video ? huh
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:11:33 PM

OPEN LETTER

There are people on this forum claiming they want the best for BlackCoin and the community but they are the first one’s to throw people under the bus. Is one thing to have an idea that you want to bring forward and another one is to impose your idea on people.  When people don't necessarily agree or have there own opinion they immediately get shut down. They get called names, conspiracies start up and that leads to threats. What are you looking for? what are you trying to gain from this?

BlackCoin or any other digital currency will always be controlled by the people who hold the most coins. Example If you are the first one to buy houses on a block or a huge piece of land you will more than likely control what you want to sell it for.  If someone wants to promote your home for sale, or land or neighbors want to get together to promote the sale of a complex they can either work together or not. If people have any idea on how to promote the sale and they move forward with ideas and ask members to donate well good for them. If other neighbors have other ideas and they ask for donations they are also ok to ask and promote.  In the end everyone wants to sell there home but each has the last call on how much they will sell for.  This notion that the BlackCoin is centralized because it has some members creating a foundation is delusional. Thats like creating a club or a group in the neighborhood. Are they imposing on people to pay or they will get there coins taken NO, Are they imposing rules on how people should act NO, are they controlling people and telling them to hold or sell NO.  People are free to do their own projects in this neighborhood.  People are free to ask for donations for their projects, this notion that a Foundation is better than someone else’s group is ridiculous. They could of called it the BlackShibes for what I care is just a group.  

If the common purpose is to move forward for the success of a project  called BlackCoin, Personal and group attacks serve nobody in this forum.

I've personally dedicated my time and effort to this project, the community and friends because I believe in our collective success. I have stopped my own projects and other endeavors to pour my heart and should into BlackCoin. This without pushing anyone to think or do as I say.

The time has come for  people to step back and think. Think on how we are hurting the BRAND, we're also hurting peoples feelings and above all wasting peoples times. If we do a good thing we either do it out of our hearts or for something in return. I do my things out of heart, specially if i'm in with a group that I care about. I would never be so self centered as to push down people’s throat that is my way or the highway, that my views are right and yours are wrong. On the other hand I step back, I watch listen and learn because everyone can bring forward a good point.

You have taken over this forum, most of this forum is littered with your projects, ideas, and negative and destructive rants. These ideas always have a pricetag that the community ships in for. Coming from someone that has donated to your project I would appreciate it if you could tone your self down.

Stop with them against me and you against them mentality, YOU ARE HURTING EVERYONE.

You seem to not understand that you are helping with one hand and destroying with another. People want YOU to bring Ideas forward, comment, be engaged but the way you're going about it sometimes brushes people off the wrong way and is destructive. Please dont tell me how such a marketing genious you are cause with this attitudes your doing the total opposite. You are ultimately hurting the brand. I came to this community to help, bring fresh Ideas and bring some big players and your actions have caused some of my people to step back.  This is the reason Im coming forward to address you. While your getting girls to go to wall street to do your gorilla campaign, I got the people that pay these people to trade their stocks, I got the real entertainers the real producers and I have over 25 years in the industry. I don't hide behind a computer, I come out and show face. When I asked you to come forward to address so called "Transparency issues and your projects" your were to busy. Why are you to busy to promote your projects and address transparency, LIVE ON TELECAST, You are always here glued to this forum. If you got time for 2000 character rants Im sure you have time to speak live. I was going to send you an email but since you want transparency well here you have it.

You have turned my people to think this is a joke and have cast doubt in the people that open the doors for me to see this great community. If youre selfish acts continue guess what you will get your way, you will solely destroy the confidence of serious people that dont care about people spating over gimmicks. If you want to help this community stay in your lane, do your projects, raise your funds but don't throw hard working people under the bus and cast doubt, that my friend is counterproductive.

My actions will speak for themselves but if I continue to see this reckless behaviour on your part I will walk away with my people, events and all investments planned.
Who are you again?
What did you do for Blackcoin so far?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
gpools

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:11:55 PM

Just kidding Grin

Good job guys! Smiley

Hi...Thank you for your comments but your calculations are inncorrect. The BTC address is my coindesk address and everything is sent to that address.
As for the BC address you have to start calculating from the point of when I announced the event.

In total (rounding up) we have raised $4100... no where close to $16,000.

I want see full detail. He receive how much BC,BTC... and sell at?
colinfx

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:18:40 PM

Who are you again?

Did you watch the BlackCast? That is just ONE of the things mctaino has done for BC.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:20:20 PM

gpools: how much did u send ? Like nothing ?  Grin
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:20:31 PM

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, that is the video winner contest ? there's not goint to move anything.

Let me make a good video and humoristique that tell what blackcoin is in old style like fallout 3, bioshock, something with creativity, not a snapshot.

Does anyone even read anything these days?  Everything around here is a twitch response to literally EVERYTHING!

I assume you meant "video contest winner" not "video winner contest" - but in either case, the link was from someone entering the contest and posting their video.  The original post clearly states what the prize values are... but no winner (at least that I saw) has been chosen - nor the two runners-up either.

How about you get working on your video and post it rather than just come it to crap on someone else's.  (And for what it's worth, I didn't care for the video submission either - but I appreciate the fact that he made an attempt... and didn't just come in bashing anyone else that made a different one).

Wink
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:20:38 PM

Who are you again?

Did you watch the BlackCast? That is just ONE of the things mctaino has done for BC.
Holy shit he did the BlackCast?
Damn.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:20:43 PM

OPEN LETTER

My actions will speak for themselves but if I continue to see this reckless behavior on your part I will walk away with my people, events and all investments planned.

very nice response +1

gpools

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:22:46 PM

gpools: how much did u send ? Like nothing ?  Grin
Why you know?why he not show full detail?
colinfx

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:23:25 PM

Who are you again?

Holy shit he did the BlackCast?
Damn.

Exactly. Another guy putting his ALL in to BlackCoin in a major way. We have to listen when people like this get pissed.
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:24:39 PM

Maybe talk to edu if you can make a good video. Decent bounty offered. See here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24j4sm/who_helps_me_find_the_guy_for_a_professional_bc/
KrokieRocks

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:27:12 PM

I spoke with some friends a BTCTalk who are mods, and I finally figured out why IconicExpert used an indian IP.

The following names are also IconicExpert smurf accounts, if you go through the post history you can see they constantly vigorously defend IE, while using the exact same writing style over and over and over (big font, bolds and red text that only he uses.)

ziploc
coinpredator

Both ziploc and coinpredator are smurfed accounts, the reason he was sitting behind an indian IP was because if you whois that IP it's a proxy service, to let him switch accounts and remain anonymous, but he forgot to switch his IP a few times, and so a mode was able to really easily call him out.
Also those two accounts only ever post when IE is posting.

Thought this is just too delicious and juicy not to share.
Pages: « 1 ... 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 [1389] 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: