Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509624 times)
z3r0

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 07:21:40 PM

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:22:00 PM

This individual Barrabas could die now, that no one will ever remember him as someone who did something to blackcoin, He is a kind of insignificant and contemptible person for me and for the most part of the community, this worm only comes here to criticize negatively people who are working for BC grow and this worm never add anything to Blackcoin.

ICONICEXPERT you unlike many here will be forever remembered in Blackcoin because you did not give up and keeps doing things to Blackcoin, even that people like it or does not like it.

ICONICEXPERT I want say here one more time that you have 100% of my support!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:22:47 PM

Right now what is being done is not showing results,

Hold up Smiley Blackcoin is only a few weeks old. Don't judge it on the performance of the last week.

Coins don't grow upwards indefinitely at 45 degree angle on the price chart  Wink Bitcoin rose and collapsed and drifted many many times.

True long term growth takes time. We should be evaluating every couple of months imo. We've experienced amazing growth that blew us into the top 10 out of nowhere... we can't expect growth like that every week.

News, good or bad... you can't beat the market technicals for the short term. News will simply either temporarily exacerbate or stall the short term price movement, or even mid-range trend. But long term, this coin has the fundamentals to be very successful. With the way the long-term trend is starting to flatten out, I think you'd be silly to sell for less than 25K. BC will probably pop when least expected, and who knows where the new trading ranges might end up.

Just keep mining and holding. Smiley

I agree. $2 to $5 a coin is a good target for us based on the fundamentals... weekly fluctuations are irrelevant in the long run. I am holding onto my Blackcoins no matter if they double in price or fall 50% in price. Because I know one year from now I will be a very happy man.

Mine 'n' hold gentlemen.
fortune143

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

favours the true

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:23:24 PM

*Shortened quote for brevity, I would urge anyone reading this to read the full post, it is good*

Build and support an ecosystem that is simple to use
We really need to simplify how we put our message across. My sister made a comparison with Paypal and I think that is a good one. Ask yourself, how would you explain to a senior or a teen exactly what we do?

Build up social media
I think the social media icons should be right up the top - and a bit bigger. People really trust and engage with Facebook especially and I would hope that all who are reading this message have given the Blackcoin facebook page a like

Humility will save us from humiliation
We need to be who we are. By that I mean that we have a great concept that is being worked on, and we believe we can benefit our customers. But my opinion is that we should give off some young startup "vibes" and put out the message that we have a usable product, but there is more to come!
Also any bitching and moaning about our "competitors" has to stop. We can acknowledge that there are other currencies out there and respect the ones that innovate, but don't trash talk them. Competing is quite simple when you are focused on your product and ideals.

Summary
I really really want this to work guys and girls, and the thought that goes through my mind is how innovators like Steve Jobs (Apple) or Jeff Bezos (Amazon CEO)  would work with something like this.
Quite frankly from the friends and family feedback I have got about the way digital currency is at the moment, the bitcoin and digital currency experience for the masses (who are our future users) is more of an ordeal than a pleasure, why would they give up their cash and credit card and join our eco system as it is?
And here is how we can win - but making it simple enough to make them WANT to use us instead. No one else has managed to do it yet, our competitors are edging closer but from the feedback I have received so far, it's an open goal and an easy win if we get it right.

Regards,
Steve
could you please post this onthe subreddit and subscribe, itd be nice to have another logical voice like yours there:)
http://http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Thank you Steve for sharing those thoughts I think you hit the bullseye. Blackcoin has sooo much potential but thats all it is, right now we are only at the very beginning, it isn't even a year old.

In order to get to where everyone wants to be is by taking this seriously and doing all we can to make it so that people can easily acquire Blackcoin anywhere in the world with ease, where people at large actually own Blackcoins, where people want Blackcoins!

I think the points that Steve laid out would make a great basis for anybody wondering how to help push Blackcoin forwards.

potential is great, but its just potential.
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:45:57 PM

http://blackcoindirectory.com/

Put this up last night. I still have a lot I want to improve, but it's getting there. Smiley Let me know about any Blackcoin links that you don't see there! I want to have everything useful to a Blackcoin holder or someone interested in Blackcoin on that site.
dcm987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:46:53 PM

Put this up last night. I still have a lot I want to improve, but it's getting there. Smiley Let me know about any Blackcoin links that you don't see there! I want to have everything useful to a Blackcoin holder or someone interested in Blackcoin on that site.
love this, good work thus far man!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:54:47 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $3233
We have at least $6307 more to go.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:56:41 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 08:07:16 PM by Cryptoolate

Shortened repost

Hello everyone, long time lurker here. I've invested in 4000 Blackcoins and I really want this currency and community to be a success for us investors, but more importantly for the future consumers who use the currency.

Build and support an ecosystem that is simple to use

Everyone go and have a look on the Paypal site, just how well what they do is explained and how in simple terms it is all laid out. We should be modelling ourselves on this kind of excellence and getting a simple message across as soon as they hit the blackcoin.co main website. Video should be straight in front of them explaining who we are, what we do and then tell them to explore the site to learn more and get started. The bitcoin.org website is a fair attempt at this, but we can easily do this to a higher standard.

Agreed, user friendly infrastructure, security, and confidence of use is key to BC entering mainstream.  I thought about how we could mimic Paypal's system too but in a BC way.  Unfortunately, I don't have the programming skills for this.  

Build up social media
I think the social media icons should be right up the top - and a bit bigger. People really trust and engage with Facebook especially and I would hope that all who are reading this message have given the Blackcoin facebook page a like - if not please do so as every little helps.

I launched our Instagram Black Coin page launched today (@BlackCoinCrypto).  It will be updated strategically and daily with no bias or emotional attachment, just reposts by the forum members, some lifestyle shots, and news, strictly for growth and awareness.  Hashtags are key, I've also liked the BC Facebook page.  For me, it also serves as a glue that binds us and assists in making us stronger as a community. Not to mention the allure and prestige that it will represent.

Summary
I really really want this to work guys and girls, and the thought that goes through my mind is how innovators like Steve Jobs (Apple) or Jeff Bezos (Amazon CEO)  would work with something like this.

If I had the money, I would invest massively in mobile apps. Neither me, my friends or family wanted to boot up our PC and Mac to do trade. Speaking to my uncle who is a retired programmer, he suggests that iOS and Android are much more secure than Windows so the hack-attacks can be largely reduced - a simple example is they could automatically backup user wallets to an external location, the app could have a feature that insists you enter a 4-6 digit PIN in addition to the usual passwords as a simple, “last mile” way of securing your transactions.

Anyhow, enough from me for now - I look forward to your comments and feedback.

Funny, I wrote about Steve Jobs/Warren Buffet on my first post.  A mobile trading platform would be amazing but probably would raise ethical and regulatory questions (IE-Online gambling), not to mention R&D/beta testing.  It would also require refresh rates by the second (s).  This would be a game-changer though, especially if we made BC accessibility as easy as a single touch of a button.  Imagine Mintpal's UI but simplified for Droid/Iphone devices?  2-3 stage verification for trades/transfers would be essential for security but needs to be blazing fast.  I think this is more complicated than we think, we would need the likes of Coinbase, etc. to be on board here.  BC confirmations are quick, but not Paypal quick......yet!  I'm by no means a developer, but a trained/seasoned executive that knows when to pick my spots......and I'm a believer.  

Great ideas/feedback Steve!  

Regards,

Steve

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
pizzaboy69696969

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:03:52 PM

Awesome work King!  Makes everything nice and easy
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:06:52 PM

This individual Barrabas could die now, that no one will ever remember him as someone who did something to blackcoin, He is a kind of insignificant and contemptible person for me and for the most part of the community, this worm only comes here to criticize negatively people who are working for BC grow and this worm never add anything to Blackcoin.

ICONICEXPERT you unlike many here will be forever remembered in Blackcoin because you did not give up and keeps doing things to Blackcoin, even that people like it or does not like it.

ICONICEXPERT I want say here one more time that you have 100% of my support!

Thank you for your support, and you have my support as well!
Shizof

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:08:34 PM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: Refer To Original Post
BTC: Refer To Original Post
LTC: Refer To Original Post
DOGE: Refer To Original Post

We have raised approximately $3233
We have at least $6307 more to go.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

I don't understand how $12000 is still not achieved yet.

Come on people, this is what we were waiting for to make Blackcoin fly. Donate now!!!
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 08:09:13 PM

DONT MISS THIS

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:14:46 PM

very nice, great job!

I got two suggestions:

1. A slightly darker color for the suggestions mailto link
2. A start page with some selected top links only. The more we grow especially the merchants and gambling sections willl have a lot of entries, the loading times for the start page would probably become an issue.

One general question:
Is a CRM behind this? If so, you could give trusted community members access/the right to add new links they find on forums/reddit etc, not everybody will suggest a link and for you alone it will be a massive task to track everything.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:20:55 PM

Who keeps dumping insane amounts of coins? People need to BUY AND HOLD. Stop flash selling. Your ruining your own investment. If you want to make a quick 5-10%, good for you. If you think 5-10% return is enough to celebrate, go ahead. Or, hold onto it, and wait 2 week sand you will be up quite a bit more than 5-10%.

Theres only 74 million coins. Im seeing millions of coins dumped each day. If you hold your coins --> less coins on market. With the BC mining pool buying up a few hundred k coins per day, it would litterly take less than a week for your investment to start rising dramatically.

Whales + fools  Roll Eyes
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

meh, someones losing patience on Mintpal.
Massive try to create a panic, hope it only ends in the fu**er throwing coins out of the window.

KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:23:38 PM

very nice, great job!

I got two suggestions:

2. A start page with some selected top links only. The more we grow especially the merchants and gambling sections willl have a lot of entries, the loading times for the start page would probably become an issue.

One general question:
Is a CRM behind this? If so, you could give trusted community members access/the right to add new links they find on forums/reddit etc, not everybody will suggest a link and for you alone it will be a massive task to track everything.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I started this yesterday so there is some work to be done. Smiley

Point 1) I'm planning to add some kind of dynamic system to add/remove links. In the meantime, I'll add a big button that will pop up a very simple form before I get something bigger going.

Point 2) That is a good idea. Load times probably won't be affected because it's all text/CSS, but I'd like to add a way for people to narrow down entries a little bit. Definitely going to add sub-categories for merchants & products, but I'd also like to build more interactive options to navigate on the site for when there are many, many more links.
alison03

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:25:13 PM

Who keeps dumping insane amounts of coins? People need to BUY AND HOLD. Stop flash selling. Your ruining your own investment. If you want to make a quick 5-10%, good for you. If you think 5-10% return is enough to celebrate, go ahead. Or, hold onto it, and wait 2 week sand you will be up quite a bit more than 5-10%.

Theres only 74 million coins. Im seeing millions of coins dumped each day. If you hold your coins --> less coins on market. With the BC mining pool buying up a few hundred k coins per day, it would litterly take less than a week for your investment to start rising dramatically.

Whales + fools  Roll Eyes

yep that's why I was in favor of a buy pool (not a pump) ...the whale who put up a 30btc buy wall at the bottom at like 35819 should be eaten, at least some. pulled now, but ugh.
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:26:56 PM

Iconic-My BC Card payment has been sent.

What's a $20 investment when it's contents can be worth far more in perceived value over time?  Think about that.

Most of us pay more in quarterly interest via our Visa, Mastercard, Discover's.

If possible, I would like the LE version because like they say, we eat with our eyes first.  Looking forward to receiving it!

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:28:32 PM

Whales + fools  Roll Eyes

only a few 100k bc is trading each day. and that 100k sell was taken down pretty quick. buyers in no rush, sellers getting impatient.

once it moves forward all those super impatient people will panic buy back in.

McKie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:28:47 PM

very nice, great job!

I got two suggestions:

One general question:

Thanks for the suggestions!

I started this yesterday so there is some work to be done. Smiley

Point 1) I'm planning to add some kind of dynamic system to add/remove links. In the meantime, I'll add a big button that will pop up a very simple form before I get something bigger going.

Point 2) That is a good idea. Load times probably won't be affected because it's all text/CSS, but I'd like to add a way for people to narrow down entries a little bit. Definitely going to add sub-categories for merchants & products, but I'd also like to build more interactive options to navigate on the site for when there are many, many more links.

Love the simplicity and ease of use. If you want some help on anything let me know.

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
Pages: « 1 ... 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: