Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD?  (Read 3348 times)
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

First of all, it is important for state bodies to ensure security in the country: both economic and public. Therefore, when drafting laws, they are guided by their vision of the situation and pursue their goals. Yes, not always the laws are good for us (personal benefit), but cryptocurrencies are not regulated by anyone and can affect the economy of countries is not very good.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

In my own opinion the government regulation on cryptocurrency is a good idea because it makes cryptos clearly legalize that can hamper any scammer moves in the crypto world. And this would make a great helps in countries economic to grow better because many people are feel comfortable to invest cryptocurrency due to safe investment place, if it will become regulated lawfully.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

Well, if the motive as described is just to make cryptocurrency more authentic, that is fine and GOOD.
But for the fact that they are having influence on a decentralized character is worth been aware of. Then, some whose regulation is based on task and control on fraud, I'm short of words about that. Atleast those who instigated KYC is still accepting its free use.which is better.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

very much government got enough problem on their own. right now crypto posses a problem to most of them. regulation could keep crypto problem at bay for a moment before they decide to really deal with it.
If government is supporting and saying that bitcoins is legal then for me its good since nothing is required to make bitcoin world wide all we want just make it legal for all countries.
what if they give the terms of the regulation and the legality they provide, like they ask for verification of your data and you will be exposed? What do you think? is that a good thing? because in my opinion the government will not legalize if there are no consequences for their benefit
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

very much government got enough problem on their own. right now crypto posses a problem to most of them. regulation could keep crypto problem at bay for a moment before they decide to really deal with it.
If government is supporting and saying that bitcoins is legal then for me its good since nothing is required to make bitcoin world wide all we want just make it legal for all countries.
what if they give the terms of the regulation and the legality they provide, like they ask for verification of your data and you will be exposed? What do you think? is that a good thing? because in my opinion the government will not legalize if there are no consequences for their benefit
If goverments regulate the cryptocurrency then the essence of being decentralized will be vanish, so I think its not good idea because surely if they have power to crypto, we have nothing to do just to obey and follow what laws they given to crypto. But there is also a good side about government regulation in crypto it is the lessen the scam crypto which is the situation right now.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

I think that is a bad thing because the nature of decentralization from crypto will be lost, and will change into centralization, this will not make any difference with the domestic currency
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

I think that is a bad thing because the nature of decentralization from crypto will be lost, and will change into centralization, this will not make any difference with the domestic currency
but we need its legalization in order to attrack much fresh money come to cryptocurrency market.without government regulation , mass adoption hard to happen.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

I don't think that we can say "is this good or bad" now. We will see, regulations are even not over now. The fact that government not banning cryptocurrency is good.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

If government regulation on cryptocurrency it is very good for us. Because cryptocurrency is considered legal by this and everyone can use it safely.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

It depends on every Government. We are from different governments and different leaders.
The regulation on cryptocurrency is GOOD because they allow people to become more active on digital assets or accepting the existence of crypto. If we generalized the regulations of cryptocurrency around the world the government supports it that is why GOOD and becoming better.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

Maybe it will be more good than bad because crypto today needs stability and guarantees of future, people are really worried for today and lack of law here works for it as well.

romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:44:47 PM

Probably it is bad because crypto is about freedom, not constant regulation. It is safe as itself, why should it be regulated?

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

In general, state regulation of cryptocurrency is inevitable. Whether we want it or not, only a state can allow it on its territory if it establishes certain rules for its circulation. This is inevitable and it means a new level of cryptocurrency introduction into our life, its legalization by the state. Overall, this is good. However, legalization may also be different, with different rules and different levels of regulation.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

It's  simple   government   just  want  protect us from   money laundering, scammers   or any  form  of  illegal  action  using  cryptocurrency.  Regulating  crypto   is  good  especially  in my country   because   nowadays  many  scammers  are  using  the name  of  cryptocurrency  just to  invite  people to  invest  on  their  illegal  business. 
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:03:42 AM

It is good to some extent because many of the newly created project need to be regulated by the government so that so that developer's will not go away with investors money at the end, and to some extent it is bad because the issues of decentralisation of crypto will then be defited  if there is government involvement in crypto currency.
eSurge

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

Definitely it's not just a question about whether it's good or not. As in all aspects of our life, the world is not black & white.

Crypto regulation is going to be there unless we have no borders between countries and governments ruling these countries. The main question is, where exactly the regulation may lead us to? As always, the answer is: it depends.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Government regulation comes with its own advantages and disadvantages. The regulations will reduce the FUD created in potential investors as cryptocurrency becomes legal in more countries. However, the regulations will make the governments have large control over the transactions and determination of the prices of coins on the market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:07:14 AM

Good effect if have regulation by government at bitcoin transaction, by announce of government to allow using bitcoin transaction maybe make all people will invest their money at bitcoin and could increase their money growing up and more.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:10:57 AM

If bitcoin is free from any of the government regulations and i want to become a good investor in it but if government impose taxes then the margin in the crypto coins will be high i would like to use crypto for online payments and in this market i want to get success.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

I think that is a very good policy for the development of cryptocurrency in the future. I agree with your opinion, that with such rules can prevent illegal and abuse, or anything else negative in the use of cryptocurrency. as long as the government issues rules aimed at good in cryptocurrency and thinks positively about cryptocurrency, I will say that it is a good step.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: