Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government regulation on cryptocurrency, GOOD or BAD?  (Read 3348 times)
gonzadz77

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

very much government got enough problem on their own. right now crypto posses a problem to most of them. regulation could keep crypto problem at bay for a moment before they decide to really deal with it.
If government is supporting and saying that bitcoins is legal then for me its good since nothing is required to make bitcoin world wide all we want just make it legal for all countries.
and when it happen, bitcoin and altcoin price move extremely.but we dont know when government could say like this.meanwhile many of them still banned bitcoin.
For me its good since government is promoting bitcoin and asking there people to use it. Its just a side income for those who are unemployed and they're not haring by someone.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

If the regulation is to prevent crypto from being used as money laundering, I think it is good and very helpful for the community to avoid fraud, but with a note that the rules are made for the common interest not the interests of groups.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

I think that is a very good policy for the development of cryptocurrency in the future. I agree with your opinion, that with such rules can prevent illegal and abuse, or anything else negative in the use of cryptocurrency. as long as the government issues rules aimed at good in cryptocurrency and thinks positively about cryptocurrency, I will say that it is a good step.
besides that i think this will be good for the development of bitcoin. of course there will be more investors in bitcoin stock trading market. and in the end this will have an impact on the price increase

Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

What I know is that countries are planning to impose regulation on cryptocurrency exchanges but not on cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum because they already decentralized meaning no one can control it or make some changes in the coins itself. Regulations are good if they are not restrictive or there are too much rules on using any cryptocurrencies. If the aim of the regulation is protect the users and curb the use of cryptocurrencies in illegal means like money laundering and trafficking, it will be good.
To some extent it is good and to some it is bad. the good side is this people will trust it the most because of the back of the government and they will put their money in it, and the bad side is this government will impose tax on crypto earnings, trading and transactions and people will have to pay taxes. For this angle it is not good. I don’t want to pay tax to my government.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

Regulation is need for the legalization of Cryptocurrency so all the government are regulate the crypto then only it will legalized in a country. So It is good for the peoples satisfaction and protection because government is responsible for after legalisation peoples are believe the government so regulation is necessary for all the countries.
I agree with the opinion that you convey the legality of security and comfort is very necessary for investors if the government regulation can guarantee it all I think is good for investors
It will bring good effect on economy which lead there country to good development. Government can make some rules of using bitcoin and there people have to pay some tax.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

If government regulation on cryptocurrency it is very good for us. Because cryptocurrency is considered legal by this and everyone can use it safely.
We talk about Bitcoin being a decentralized cryptocurrency but we do not look at the extent up to which it can be controlled and can be manipulated by Whales and those who are sitting on high positions in the crypto world in terms of portfolios. These factors can easily and are manipulating cryptocurrency so it cannot be called as a decentralized one.

Government intervention or regulation will be another addition to the already enlisted factors affecting it. And of course it has both good and bad impacts.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

If the regulation is to prevent crypto from being used as money laundering, I think it is good and very helpful for the community to avoid fraud, but with a note that the rules are made for the common interest not the interests of groups.
I think, regulation from the side of government on Crypto coins is too bad because it is decentralised furthermore government should leave something tax free for people so as to give them a free hand is some things. However, there are many tax free countries for Bitcoin and other crypto coins and people living there are using and enjoying these previous coins with lots of profit.

fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Regulation is good! It just depends upon the purpose of regulation. If the regulation is all about the improvement or equality of the people, then I am agree with that. However, most of regulations made by government are annoying. Annoying in a reason that they maneuver the mindset of every people because if we won't follow them, we will execute by the law.
In the future we will see that all the governments in the world will regularize and legalize cryptos because it will be the only usable currency in the world. Bitcoin will lead crypto and will take over the market in the future. Governments will have to accept and regularize bitcoin as their legal currency. They will also impose tax and I think it is also good for the economy of a country.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

I think that wise regulation of crypto will be really more good than bad because currently crypto seems to me to be over-independent and that harms the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

It's time for all governments to make regulations about crypto, I'm sure that the government's presence will make the crypto market better because it can prevent scammers.

adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

I think regulations are made to bring public welfare or for the common good. The government regulation on cryptocurrencies has advantages and disadvantages. One of its advantages is that It is beneficial to the government for identification and it can locate loss transactions. The disadvantages of having a regulation are the taxes that are added are big and might be more prone to corruption.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

So far , in my country bitcoin regulation of my government are support to alternative payment method from basic monthly bills are so good , because it also save time and effort to go at private sector at brand payment method ,so that I think it's a good sign to my government implemented other source , by improving other alternative solution using the  system of bitcoin,
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

I think regulations are made to bring public welfare or for the common good. The government regulation on cryptocurrencies has advantages and disadvantages. One of its advantages is that It is beneficial to the government for identification and it can locate loss transactions. The disadvantages of having a regulation are the taxes that are added are big and might be more prone to corruption.
I just feel our benefits are too small while the benefits of government are too great, they do not even need to invest too much, they just sit there and wait for us to make money then they will collect taxes, there is no fairness here. And you can see the value of the crypto and every time we participate in trading, the money to trade is not small, each time we convert into cash is not small, if tax problems arise, the amount of money that we will pay to the government is not small, we want to escape, it is also impossible

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

I think, if the government applies regulations to the crypto currency it might be good because that means the government will support and accept crypto currencies so that we can more easily use them.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

I think that wise regulation of crypto will be really more good than bad because currently crypto seems to me to be over-independent and that harms the market.
100% right you are, after regulation more people will get attract towards crypto currency and they will know that it is something better than other fake investments, one thing when get government support so it become 50% more stronger than its normal retinue, so in the same case when our government will allow us to use bitcoin it will get stronger and price will get effect positively.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

New regulations from the government have done an excellent job of minimizing scam ICO projects and scam behaviors. But it limited the growth of Crypto and limited access from investors looking to learn about Crypto. New regulations from the government are putting a lot of pressure on it.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

It's  simple   government   just  want  protect us from   money laundering, scammers   or any  form  of  illegal  action  using  cryptocurrency.  Regulating  crypto   is  good  especially  in my country   because   nowadays  many  scammers  are  using  the name  of  cryptocurrency  just to  invite  people to  invest  on  their  illegal  business. 
Its just depends since bitcoin has many advantages and disadvantage it can be good or bad both.Since sending money anonymous and not paying tax is illegal i don't think government can gives any permission to use bitcoin in public.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

In my opinion, it is not very good that the government in this way begins to interfere in cryptocurrency!
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

In my opinion, it is not very good that the government in this way begins to interfere in cryptocurrency!

the only way that adaptation of bitcoin can be accepted in public business is the official regulation of the government, you must understand that or we will continue to be in uncertainty. but indeed this will change the initial intention of decentralization, I hope they are not fully involved in various user policies, but they also benefit from every transaction that occurs. there must be symbiosis that is useful to produce a real balance.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

It's  simple   government   just  want  protect us from   money laundering, scammers   or any  form  of  illegal  action  using  cryptocurrency.  Regulating  crypto   is  good  especially  in my country   because   nowadays  many  scammers  are  using  the name  of  cryptocurrency  just to  invite  people to  invest  on  their  illegal  business. 
I don't understand from which sense you're saying about the regulation on cryptocurrency but it would be good if government call cryptocurrencies as a legal currency also its all are depended how government manage on your country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: