Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Vote Location - Ending 10:00pmUTC 2/28
BitcoinTalk
RevolutionCoin.org
3rd Party website
Revolution/3rdParty
None of the Above

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] ★CHE RevolutionCoin★ FIGHT COIN LAUNCH FAILS-Join the Revolution Now!  (Read 48411 times)
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:12:15 AM

yeah well sheep will stay sheep indeed, just look around you in the country you and every individual is living, ppl can not think out of the box. and they do not even have any doubt, lmao thats why the world sucks and we are here where we are, crypto was supposed to be the saviour but it does not work, "yet" hopefully something will change soon, maybe they will start to realize and understand what CHE is.

P.S.:
nahhh that IPO will never be seen again lol

People amaze me. The majority of the human race has still not broken away from herd mentality.  You would think it would be different in the cryptoworld, but it is not.  It might even be worse.

Will gpucoin IPO ever be seen again?

+1

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:13:06 AM

Don't let you being f***d over again and again by incapable and greedy devs.

Actually we have multiple failed launches of altcoins a day. Don't waste your time and electricity.

Fight back and join the Revolution. RevolutionCoin is driven by the community. No devs here.

Spread the word!

+1

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
kache

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bored

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:45:02 AM

Is it already launched?

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

Yes, but still low diff and good to mine. Pools and solo mining instructions on www.revolutioncoin.org

Will be on Lazycoins exchange as soon as they launch their service.

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:01:57 PM

it is on https://pmtocoins.com/index.php?page=trade&market=37 already just FYI, it kinda confused me to with the Icon as logo/link, maybe
that should be added in the OP as link/URL and explainatory that it is and can be traded right now on https://pmtocoins.com/index.php?page=trade&market=37

Yes, but still low diff and good to mine. Pools and solo mining instructions on www.revolutioncoin.org

funkwerk101

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:18:51 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 01:43:09 PM by funkwerk101

it is on https://pmtocoins.com/index.php?page=trade&market=37 already just FYI, it kinda confused me to with the Icon as logo/link, maybe
that should be added in the OP as link/URL and explainatory that it is and can be traded right now on https://pmtocoins.com/index.php?page=trade&market=37

Good idea, can be added the website also,
Hopefully Lazycoins will be up soon.

Many pools available and great giveaways for mining CHE - check the OP for the full lists !! Grin

Another increase in MH today, I think people are starting to get really sick of failed launches after failed launches

Difficulty is still low here so rewards are great, come joins us !!

1MDiLyJGvwcLf3vcNKfqmCXa28gqTVQeaW
funkwerk101

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:05:39 PM

bump, advertise for CHE with signature like mine, just cut and paste the code into your signature, but wait for leewilson and the community to see if its fine with everyone Smiley

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0][glow=black,2,200][size=20pt][color=red][b]★CHE RevolutionCoin★ [br]Join the Revolution Now! VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN![br]Click me to OP thread[/b]

Advertise anyway you like.  This is a community that is run by everyone.  I like all the sigs.  I know adversor has one that is very similar as well, the he also posted.

+1

phixx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:20:55 PM

Where to buy/sell CHE?

Absolutely nothing happens on PMtoCoins
cbassthefish

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:28:06 PM

I would give it a little while. Not many people have seen CHE go up on this exchange. Go spread the word. Tell people to mine and sell this very, very rare coin Smiley Only 8.6 million of them.

Although you might want to hang onto a few CHE. If sell them all now you will regret it when the price goes up.

Lazycoins exchange will be up very soon too. That will also give us options for trading.

Where to buy/sell CHE?

funkwerk101

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:36:04 PM

I would give it a little while. Not many people have seen CHE go up on this exchange. Go spread the word. Tell people to mine and sell this very, very rare coin Smiley Only 8.6 million of them.

Although you might want to hang onto a few CHE. If sell them all now you will regret it when the price goes up.

Lazycoins exchange will be up very soon too. That will also give us options for trading.

Where to buy/sell CHE?

Sound advice, its still very early days, I am actively promoting CHE where possible.

As the MH is increasing so is awareness, the best thing to do is get the word out and get people mining.

Any updates received from further exchanges I am chasing will be posted here !!  Grin

w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:16:38 PM

nice coin
adversor

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

I'm actually advertising RevolutionCoin on every failure launch thread. A lot to do these days since almost all coins failed. You can do something equal. Spread the word!!!

First failure of the day: Emucoin
Next to be waited for: NewYork and SAC

Actually we have multiple failed launches of altcoins a day. Don't waste your time and electricity.

Fight back and join the Revolution. RevolutionCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0 is driven by the community. No devs here.

Spread the word!

funkwerk101

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:26:33 PM

nice coin

Thanks for the comment, I think its about as appropriate as it gets considering the amount of coin launch fails that have happened in the last few days!

Hope you stick with us  Smiley

funkwerk101

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:53:06 PM

Doing exactly the same here,

I have just cleaned up a few bits on the post, hope you don't mind.. Grin

Why keep letting yourself get f***d over again and again by incapable and greedy devs.

There are multiple failed launches of altcoins happening every day. Don't waste your time and electricity waiting for Re-launch after Re-launch.

Fight back and join the Revolution. RevolutionCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469910.0 is driven by the community. No devs here.

Spread the word!

I'm actually advertising RevolutionCoin on every failure launch thread. A lot to do these days since almost all coins failed. You can do something equal. Spread the word!!!

First failure of the day: Emucoin
Next to be waited for: NewYork and SAC

Spread the word!

JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:59:18 PM

Oh, goodie!

A coin named after a murderous Fascist! Looking forward to your spin-off -- HitlerCoin! And let's not forget all of those nice Communists that Che had a soft spot for! How about the StalinCoin or MaoCoin?!

You people are truly sickos...
adversor

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:09:25 PM

Oh, goodie!

A coin named after a murderous Fascist! Looking forward to your spin-off -- HitlerCoin! And let's not forget all of those nice Communists that Che had a soft spot for! How about the StalinCoin or MaoCoin?!

Seems you don't understand world history nor the background of this coin.

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxtwzU0-wPM

adversor

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:18:46 PM

Thanks Funkwerk! Will use the cleaned text as well.

JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:20:59 PM

Oh, goodie!

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

Umm...yeah. That link makes the "coin" even more insipid.

Wow.
adversor

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:30:55 PM

Oh, goodie!

VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

Umm...yeah. That link makes the "coin" even more insipid.

Wow.

Comparing Che with Hitler is insipid. Think about it.

funkwerk101

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:47:27 PM

Thanks Funkwerk! Will use the cleaned text as well.

No problem, just hope a few people read it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: