Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks disappear because of cryptocurrency?  (Read 64365 times)
Alexey1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

I think this will not happen in the near future as the cryptocurrency is not able to replace fiat. Banks can always exist, as the theater is not dead with the arrival of the movie, and the Bank will remain when people start to pay only in cryptocurrency.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

The fact is that banks are state financial structures and so simply they will not disappear. As for the domination of cryptocurrency over banks, then most likely everything is just the opposite, banks are trying to integrate cryptocurrency into their system, which gives you the opportunity to continue to dominate over cryptocurrency.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

Feel free to drop your comments here.thanks

No the coins will not make banks disappear. Believe it or  not, despite that fact that cryptocurrencies pretty much makes you your own bank., there will always be people who will need help storing their money and that is the reason why banks are always going to be relevant. They will always be here, they will just have to switch to storing cryptos for people instead of cash.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:54:56 AM

Only few Governments of the world had wholesomely accepted Cryptocurrency in their Economy. The Banks are regulated by Governments while Cryptocurrencies are deregulated. Based on this, hardly could Cryptocurrency wiped out Banks existence, not until when probably all the Governments accepted Crytocurrency later in future.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

I would be very happy if the banks would leave our lives because all banks are very carefully collect information about us which is not in the cryptocurrency world. Therefore, I am for crypto currencies and not for banks
mainthread

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

This really what I keep on asking myself since we all know that cryptocurrency dominates the bank as time pass by. I wonder will it result to total collapse of bank industry?

I think that this situation will never happen. Governments will control financial flows forever. I am inclined to believe that crypto will be an alternative to fiat currencies. No more.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

A question plaguing the minds of crypto enthusiasts and investors!
I think it is still early to give a definite answer, and that it really depends on the success of cryptocurrency in general with regard to its acceptance and adoptability. And this changes are revolutionary, subject to many years of transition. Many people with knowledge of how blockchain utilises cryptocurrency and operate are even subconsciously opinionated about a future possibility of a paradigm adjustment in e-commerce, e-transactions, etc, to accommodate blockchain. Whether this accommodation will be whole or in part is purely subject to education and a mass willingness to accept blockchain.
One should also not forget that blockchain, good willed as it is, poses a serious treat to the further existence of large, powerful multinational financial organisations, and it won't be uncommon nor surprising to see a fierce opposition to this "something with the audacity to threaten an overhaul of the status quo and to establish a new order". Everyone knows what happens with revolutions. Or, history will educate us more on that.
Bitgopix

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

A cryptoresource must do large-scale work, but ultimately it will be able to provide the benefits of Blockchain, providing safer, faster and more profitable transactions compared to banks.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

i think yes but surely and slowley they will tokenize their services and enroll in the tokenized and distributed economy wish you a nice day my friend and trade well!
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

No, the banks will not disappear. Some banks even buy Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies themselves. Professionals of the business work there and know what to do, so that there is no collapse.

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

Bank system is very old and experienced one. I don't think that it will fade away in near future. I am not thinking about it seriously telling the truth. But cryptocurrencies are really representing an alternative for banks.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:30:34 AM

Banks will have to either join or die in this new digital economy. The ways of the world are changing right before our eyes and it's exhilarating!
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

I don't think banks will disappear because of cryptocurrency, maybe people would rather choose crypto than banks and the banks have less users because of the popularity of crypto.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:39:13 AM

In my opinion, electronic money can become the future of the financial industry. At this point, electronic money will be accepted and supported by governments. Therefore, the bank will not be lost, but will shift to digital technology to match the market and state regulations on electronic money.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

No...because this is two different organization and it can't try affecting each other in one way or the other. I could suggest your question could be, which one is preferable to save or invest in, crypto is growing daily and yet to attain satisfaction which means bank has been in existence in a while which means it can't be forgotten as you think. Banking system is different from technological aspect. Like I work with the two because I guess they work for each other.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

No, because banks nowadays are innovating on how people or their clients will interact easily. They will make sure that their clients will have easy payments and no need to be hassle up.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

Banks and crypto will coexist because the banks have the full approval of the governments in all countries. Besides banks and crypto have their own special features which make each one unique in providing a particular service. Crypto will rather grow in much significance to meet its adoption by the banks into their services.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:52:00 AM

As the legendary Hal Finney said back in the day -- banks will be built on top of Bitcoin. I think it's wild to think everyone will be self sovereign.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

The digital financial industry will gradually dominate the market. At that time, governments accepted and adopted policies to promote electronic money. Banks will continue their work under the management of governments but require banks to make the transition to digital technology to fit the role of digital financial markets.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:04:10 AM

In my opinion, electronic money can become the future of the financial industry. At this point, electronic money will be accepted and supported by governments. Therefore, the bank will not be lost, but will shift to digital technology to match the market and state regulations on electronic money.
This Yes can be referred to as a transition or renewal of the financial system. We need to demand that the government immediately implement the financial system of the digital currency. If this can be implemented properly, then it is likely that someday we will face the digital era much better and the calculation of digital currencies can be the main financial system in the future !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: