Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

Just invest what you can afford to lose and you should study first the coin that you're going to invest if it has some potential in the future to gain some profit
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

I agree with you, that bitcoin is not for people who are afraid of risks, so someone better to start with understanding the risks of the crypto world.

only 2 investment risks, between your wallet hacked and you get a very bad price, but you just have to be patient, because bitcoin will rise again.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

I like on what you said do not invest if you cannot afford to lose and cant take the risks. In cryptocurrency the price has strong fluctuations so we have to understand the situation. Invest on which we think is good and what we can.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
"DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK " and also, only invest what you can afford to lose and Don't even try to invest in btc if you're afraid to lose money. Cryptocurrency is a really difficult thing to understand and it is only for risk takers. It is very volatile. Don't take risk just because you saw your friends earned few bucks after buying btc.

Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

"DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK " and also, only invest what you can afford to lose and Don't even try to invest in btc if you're afraid to lose money. Cryptocurrency is a really difficult thing to understand and it is only for risk takers. It is very volatile. Don't take risk just because you saw your friends earned few bucks after buying btc.

You summarized it quite well. If you follow those rules you'll make money and that's the whole point. Why not at least try your luck if you have some spare cash? After all, crypto is our future.
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

Investing in any asset which is subject to speculation is risky be it cryptos, gold, shares or Forex market. Crypto market is more on a volatile side which makes it a bit risky but then it also give huge ROI in short term which is near to impossible in other assets. So, like any other asset, where market decides the price, invest only that amount which you can afford to lose.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

I agree with this, because I think Bitcoin if good for risk takers only. Imagine you will invest on a cryptocurrency with no stable steaks, like sometimes it goes down and up. Also you're not be able to know when you'll have a profit. So for me I agree with this topic that you don't invest in btc if you can't or afraid of taking risks.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

Do not try to invest in btc if you are afraid of losing money. Cryptocurrency is a very difficult thing to understand and only for risk takers. Very volatile. Do not take the risk just because you see your friends earning a few bucks after buying btc. Unless you are ready to suffer huge losses.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

i read a lot of topics and news about people selling their property to invest in bitcoin. it is very risky this choice they make can make them lose all their money. i even see a person loaning money from the bank but later asking how he can take it back because crypto price is dropping and he is losing it. crypto is very risky so invest only what you can afford to lose.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

I agree to the topic. Don't invest in BTC if you can't or afraid of taking risk due to you won't be able to earn much more if you are scared and also won't be successful in investing in here. All the things require a courageous act in order to achieve the desire goal. Bitcoin cannot assure you hundred percent so taking risk is a common thing you need to do. In addition, risk taker is a number one characteristic that an investors must have. No greater events of life comes from comfort zone so be brave to explore.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:49:45 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:25:00 PM by bitcoinking11

There is not much risk now, bitcoin has somewhat stabilized and there is no need to worry now. It is relatively safe for long-term investment, but avoid day-trading which is very risky and not suitable for everybody, only experienced traders can be successful in day-trading, so it would be better to avoid it.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

I really agree with this. If you are afraid of taking risk, dont inveat in bitcoin. Surely it will just take your time, money, and effort for not gaining profit and afraid of losing your income.
Yeah, if you have fear to taking the risk in investing don't try to invest cause it may lose or fail your investment. Before you entered in investing you must be sure you can do it and know how to handle the situation, and if you accept all the risk of investing in bitcoin you are winner cause you gain a high profit.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

Theres no profit if you dont take a risk here in cryptocurrency because thats part of investment,thousands if not millions of people are investing money and time just to earn here,but together is the risk of losing.

And Op is right that if youre not ready for this then find another place to profit because this is not for people likeyou
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

agree with the author there is a risk and you either understand it and go by the rules that you were offered or do not go, but go into a risky business and then blame someone for the weak and those who are not used to taking responsibility
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

All investments carry risk-the only two things in life you can be absolutely sure of is death and taxes-apart from that everything else is a balance between risk and reward. The higher the risk the potentially higher the reward and of course the bigger the loss.

Do your due diligence and research and don't speculate with more than you can afford to loose.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

No Pain No Gain !

Yes, bitcoin already prove the world that it become great investment that beat gold's profit less than 7 years
So the risk is worth to being bear so stay alert !
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

Taking risk is a common characteristic that someone must possess in order for him to grow and investing in bitcoin is not an exemption. People who are coward or those who doesn't have enough courage to risk something aren't welcome at all in cryptocurrency world like bitcoin due to it will not give them a good fortune. Investing in bitcoin is a gamble. You either win or lose. The outcome is always uncertain. So taking risk is a must in order for your money to prosper and people who can't do it are not a brave.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
KIKI.loi

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

Investing in bitcoin requires a lot of knowledge, courage. bitcoin is not an easy investment although it has enormous value. you have to take risks to earn a high profit.

↢↢↢↢│   MPCX   │↣↣↣↣
│ Digital Wealth Management Platform │
- PRE-ICO STARTS NOW - (https://mpcx.co/)
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

I think if you want to invest in bitcoin know first how big your risk if investing in bitcoin, because if you are not sure it will hinder you and your emotions. first learn how to act.
miniyou

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

Yes bitcoin is Risky investment, invest that money which u can afford when u loose. but most important thing is u need to be a smart investor in crypto because u should know about project where u are planing to invest also check company and owner history, if u are planing to do trading on different exchanges then u need to aware when enter in market and when exit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: