Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Everything has its risks, and I am sure that nothing is safe. You may think things are reliable when it comes up, but I'm sure things are still risky. You may think that Altcoin is less dangerous than Bitcoin, but it is not, Bitcoin has a high price and volatility, so you use it to turn the risk into an opportunity.
Taking risk can caused two things, its either you'll be successful, or you'll fail, but its does not mean if you fail you're done, failure helps us to become wise in that things, and it can help us to be successful someday. Yes bitcoin is risky, but all that matters here is patience in investing on it, because bitcoin is guaranteed that will make you earn bigger profit when you have lot of patience.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khanhtu156894@gmail.com

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

I agree with it invest in what you can afford to lose but as a wise investor you should think first before investing if the project
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:14:27 PM

I agree with it invest in what you can afford to lose but as a wise investor you should think first before investing if the project

My friend, nobody invests in something with the mindset that they'll lose it. Investing small amounts of money is a precaution. In the end we all just want to make some profit.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
even if investing in bitcoin is safer than investing in altcoins, there is still possibility that you may lose. It always has risks, mostly because at these times the price tends to fall but if you are patient enough, you might get huge profits from it.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

even if investing in bitcoin is safer than investing in altcoins, there is still possibility that you may lose. It always has risks, mostly because at these times the price tends to fall but if you are patient enough, you might get huge profits from it.
That is right, you cannot always assume that you will gain in crypto or thru investing in them, but for me it is always up to us in having our own strategy how we are going to treat cryptocurrency in our life, if we are going to take risk without further knowledge then there is a tendency that we will really lost investment.
cristinazanes

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Few experienced people suggest that we put stop loss at any trade, one which you are comfortable with if the risk worth it. For example, in bitcoin rally, 3 to 4 percent. Its insane, people take 25%+ stop losses... its saddening.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

I think if you want to invest in bitcoin know first how big your risk if investing in bitcoin, because if you are not sure it will hinder you and your emotions. first learn how to act.
That is true or just think that investment in bitcoin could lead of course at the same time to lost not only to profits and that could be your gold rule.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

I’d say, do not invest in anything at all if you are afraid of taking risks. Or learn how to deal with risks without being overexcited and too anxious.

As for people who complain about crypto prices all the time, they annoy me sooooo much. That would be better to spend some time researching and analysing the data about crypto you invest into, rather than complaining.
Almirante3

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

The risks of investing in bitcoin are clear, which makes it perhaps not yet a valid option. Looking for stocks on the stock market, according to your investor profile, is the best way to have reliable and interesting yields.
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

all kinds of investments must be a risk to be held accountable, especially bitcoin is a long term investment type, so you have to have a double soul if you want to invest in bitcoin, of course we have to be patient and able to survive if we want to get maximum benefits, because bitcoin price unstable.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Do not force yourself to invest in bitcoin if you are afraid or not taking the risks because cryptocurrency investment might be at risk ,so be strong , trust in bitcoin, take the risk and continue investing.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

I’d say, do not invest in anything at all if you are afraid of taking risks. Or learn how to deal with risks without being overexcited and too anxious.

As for people who complain about crypto prices all the time, they annoy me sooooo much. That would be better to spend some time researching and analysing the data about crypto you invest into, rather than complaining.
Sometimes we need to learn how to get out from our comfort zone, though it's not going to be easy, but it would help us to recognize our strengths and weaknesses. Better formulate goals, follow religiously, and have a back up plans as life is not always how we plan it to be. Cryptocurrency is risky, but let's not allow that reality to hinder our focus and goals. Let's take a look at the brighter side, do research, study, gain knowledge, and be ready to face the consequences. We create our own opportunitues, we create our future, we all aim for success, and it's our choice after all to take the risks or settle for ordinary.
newinquiry

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

Yes u are absolutely right life  is a risk and same situation is with bitcoins if u are afraid to loose then can't earn with bitcoins. every people can take calculated risk if do proper research,analyse and know where to invest our bitcoin then we can make profit. if we think bitcoin will be ban by governments then this is not possible because they need to do ban internet first.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

In all kinds of investments there will be risks. It's all about taking risks. As the mottor says ' no guts no glory '
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

Every business endeavor has some amount of risk attached to it. It is not only bitcoin that is risky. If want to be in business you have to be courageous and invest only what you can afford to lose. Good luck.
jessbaker27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

In any investment there are risks, truly if you have somany doubts about bitcoin you shouldn't invest since it may be the cause of you losing money. Before investing in anything, people should always try to know everything about that investment so that they can fully understand all the risks and all the benefits they can get.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Theres no investment or trading that have no risk. We have to remember it first. But, we can minimalizing the risk by increasing and making our knowledge about it. Don't dare to invest if you're not capable enough in that kind of investment.
beside that, Im agree with you, because many people is afraid to invest in bitcoin because they're not a risk taker.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

Dont invest in BTC if you dont know anything on it.
But if you will study the coin and cryptocurrency i am sure you will buy and hold.
but it is the season for bullish market now many newbie and bandwagons will hop in again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin requires adventurous spirit. If you can't afford enough risk, your investment usually won't make much profit.
Yes, joining in investing in bitcoin you need to be strong and brave cause there is lot of risk to face off, investing in bitcoin is not easy you need to be workhard and prepared on what happen in your investment, everbody knows that price value of bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable you need lot's of patients to wait before earn but waiting is worth it cause it give you big profit in your investment.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

You cannot really take away the risk of investing to Bitcoin and that alone will make you scared of investing much more if you have greater money to invest but on the other part is the success of investing, Bitcoin is really around the world, gaining too much popularity, so if you think about it, the risk of investing is nothing to the percentage of success investing or having participation in this business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: