Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4083 times)
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

you are right, do not invest in bitcoin if fear of loss. everyone who invests in bitcoin should be prepared to take risks because of the often up and down market prices. if investors do not want to get a loss then it is better to wait for market prices to rise again.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Right. If you don't take risk, better stop thinking investment in bitcoin and other crypto. Bitcoin investment as we all know is just too risky. If you are afraid seeing the market price go down deeply and doesn't have the nerve to hold your coins until such time that the price goes up before selling it, then crypto world is not for you.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

But I am of the opinion that even if someone is fearful of investing in bitcoin or crypto; even then he should invest certain part of his surplus funds in bitcoin / crypto.  Because otherwise his entire investment will be in low income generating instruments.  Higher is the risk then higher is the profit too.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

I think that in addition to risk, you should understand that this is a long-term investment. You must understand that this can take several years longer.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

You will never be afraid on investing on crypto currency if you have the knowledge about it, those people who's afraid on investing in crypto world are the one who are too lazy on reading whats its purpose and its goal.

maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

risk is everywhere. You mind not find the job after you graduate, you might be fired from the job you have, you might get too old to be perspective for new company and you won't find job either.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

This is a clear and sound warning to all intending investors and we that have invested please do not encourage anyone that is not a risk taker or an impatience person to invest on bitcoin, you might be seen as a scanner, be careful.
Blumenkranz

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

You gotta consider that investing doesn't always lead to a gain, the opposite can also be told it won't always be a loss. As long as you are informed and know what you are doing then it's worth to take risks, just keep your expectations in check.
Emily_Davis

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

I absolutely agree with this. It is also what I repeatedly tell people. Bitcoin, like any other form of investment or venture cannot be separated from risk taking. Of course, there is a risk! But are you willing to take it? If you're not, then you'll surely remain in the same place financially. Don't bother discouraging those who are willing to take the risk though. That's just how it is.
liyoungjae

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

In this year many people are exposed to investment risks in bitcoin, this may be a test for those who are not mentally strong and decide to leave the cripto world. for that there are also many appeals to be cautious in investing in bitcoin.
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Cheesy Grin I had also seen those posts in which people are talking of anxiety about bitcoin investment. People are afraid that they will loose their money. But I want to say these timid people that don't invest in bitcoins if you are afraid of taking risk. Bitcoin is unstable ,it keeps on changing very frequently, so you have to be courageous and dauntless if you want to invest in crypto.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
xraisers

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

It is advicable to invest the amount that you can afford to lose. Investing in bitcoin is need a lot of knowledge, courage and patience. If you have fear and doubt in bitcoin, i think this kind of investment is not for you, just find another job, work or a kind of investing which is not so risky like investing in real  properties. such as estates.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Yes i agree because investing is really risky so before you invest your money think first if you have the courage to face the consequences if you lose your money or you can double your money if the project is a success.

Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

Definitely, this is a good advice or a reminder to all investors who are thinking of investing to BTC or even in any other coins. It is better that once you invest to anything, you are prepared on what will happen or what will be the result of your investment. You need to take risk in any investment because you're not sure if you're going to earn or lose your money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cristinazanes

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

Invest how much you are comfortable with. We are controlled by emotion and zest sometimes and strong rules can be beneficial to similar behavior.
Its no shame to invest 100$, or how comfortable you feel about it.
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

Any investment is risky. But what makes more riskier is investing without proper education about what you want to invest in. The risk of every invesment lies in the investors not in investment.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

I have seen those post and commented on them too. We have to know that everything in this crypto business is about risk taking and we can go far with that mindset.

yes, if you are afraid to run the risk do not ever think about investing in bitcoin, because I think if you want to invest in bitcoin then how much you can afford to lose.

MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

I really love this topic, it absolutely true, everything we do in life is a risk and even though we dnt know the future but we become so confident and hooeful that we can make it. We all hope to wake uo the next day which is a risk we take to sleep but yet we dont complain but when it comes to bisiness people really show and exhibit real deal of concern about risk. My guy if you can not take damn risk don not invest.
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

Investments in general comes with a lot of risks,that is why most persons are afraid of it and end up never really achieving financial freedom.Those who look beyond the risks will find rewards that outweighs the risk most times.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

That is like the number rule one when it comes to investing. "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen". If you cannot take the way cryptocurrency's market works, then you won't have a pretty good time here. Crypto market is highly volatile and should not be taken lightly special those who have weak stomach. I agree that taking risk is part of our life. You won't succeed if you didn't take any risk. The sad thing about this is that most people are expecting to profit in a short period of time without even researching. They are just going with FOMO which would lead them to destruction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: