Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

If you do not take risks,better stop thinking about investing in bitcoins and other crypto.Bitcoin investments as we all know are too risky.If you are afraid to see the market price go down very deep and do not have the courage to hold your coins until the price goes up before selling it,then crypto world is not for you because bitcoin,like any form of investment or other business can not be separated from risk taking.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

I agree ... too young market kriptovalyut ... who knows what you can expect. I do not recommend anyone to invest here the money that it will be a pity to lose ... only free money
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

I agree, no need to invest Btc if you are afraid to take the risk because from the start the value of btc is unstable we cannot predict what will happened next. That is why it is better to understand and know everything first before in order they can totally trust the process and happenings.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

Absolutely agree with you. A person who is not accustomed to take risks should not be engaged in investing in the crypto currency, as it is likely to lose money. Either learn to risk and conquer your fear on the way to a crypto currency world.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Yes, investment in cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is very risky. One of the reasons is the stability and uncertain of bitcoin itself. Some countries do not recognize bitcoin as a form of currency, some countries do not have policies about it. This is very risky for investors. However, for rich countries such as America and Canada bitcoin is recognized that makes it a good investment with proper techniques applied. Don't just invest, invest wisely.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

Yes BTC is not for weak hearts if you can't afford to take some risk then just don't invest at all or try to study it first before investing
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

As a trader, I am well aware of what risks will come. And I'm not afraid of those risks. Especially for the risk of falling prices. Because in trading, losses are an absolute thing.
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

Paralleling the high profit is the high risk.  If you do not overcome the fear fear of losing money do not understand the market.  You should not invest.  The crypto market is not for the faint of heart
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:06:44 AM

I think you should not invest in bitcoin if you do not know something about it.It takes research and research first until they understand how bitcoin and what bitcoin are before they do it and another important thing is that if you do not dare to take risks,you do not have to invest in bitcoin or any other type of investment because,investing in bitcoins has big risks and big rewards also.If you are afraid that you will lose your investment,start with a small amount and then if it is good,that's when you will enter a much larger amount and if you have a profit.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

Indeed, investing in bitcoin is a really risky thing to do.
Despite how you reasearch the market would go at the end of the day you still wouldnt be sure if all of that will be correct.
That is why it is gonna always be one of the rules that you must only spend what you can afford to lose...

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:49:46 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
I am sure that there are people who invested more than they can afford or those who even loan money to invest in Bitcoin. It's reasonable for them to panic.
 My suggestion for all is to invest only that they can afford . Maybe it is not enough, you will not get much in return but it is much better for your health.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

What I don't understand is that how does they think they can earn big without a problem and complain after wards, clearly those who complain are to blame themselves.

larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

Yes, you are right mate, We need investors for bitcoin, it's right. But we don't need fudders who can't take a risk by investing rather they invest to make a quick money. Everyone should think before investing in any projects, not after. Some people invested and they lost because of bitcoin price down, and now they are afraid, This post will help them that no need to worry without the patient.
chocolato

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

I agree because investing is really risky so before you invest your money think first if you have the courage to face the consequences if you lose your money or you can double your money if the project is successful.Investing in bitcoin requires a lot of knowledge,courage, and patience.If you have fear and doubt in bitcoin,I think this kind of investment is not for you
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

You are kind of right. People who can't take risks should definitely stay away from cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is not for weak heart as well. People who get depressed easily should avoid investing too.
Thats right, if they are too afraid of the risks involved in bitcoin investments, then I'm afraid if those risks come as when prices are
falling so deeply, surely they will not be able to cope with that? of course it will end in a loss because they are afraid
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

Sure, there is no exact prediction about bitcoin price. As a consequence, taking risk is one thing that you must accept if you invest in bitcoin.
wasdconcac

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

This is such kind of business, people with have more resources surely have power to make condition in market
 Everyone should think before investing in any projects, not after
Jay51

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:30:34 AM

Right, Bitcoin is for risk takers bitcoin is not for affraid to lose some funds but if you do taking risk you have more potential to earn more.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

Yeah your right people are keep complaining about scams and keep pointing to crypto. Then many people are getting scam by the scammer and this cycle keep turning. Now many people are now scared of getting scam because of this issue. But for me don't scared to be scam learn from it to be more careful next time taking a risk in this world making you a strong and better person.
Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

I agree with you. If you want to do something then you should take risk and in crypto it is totally risky so if you are afraid then don't invest in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: