Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:39:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

Any investment will always be a risk, but we can minimize the risk so that the greater the opportunity to make a profit. The greater the risk the greater the opportunity to gain profit, so if you want to invest bitcoin or cryptocurrency, then we must also be ready to face the risk of loss.

MadCryptoLover

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

There are risks in all the investments whether it is Stock market, forex market or Crypto. Only difference is that crypto is more volatile than the others. It has potential of giving 20 times profit but it can also leave you with nothing. So yes, if can't tske risks, don't invest in crypto/Bitcoin.
jakeramos

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:44:12 AM

i have lost so much in bitcoin investements like ICO, but i'm not yet giving up. think a hundred times and always read threads here in bitcointalk before investing will reduce the risk.
zorzia

Activity: 678

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

Life is full of risks I agree to invest in what you can afford to let go but as a wise investor you should think first before investing if the project or something you invest might work or give you a passive income someday and the reason why we invest is because potential gain positive gain
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

To foolishly jump into an unknown world to get the prize is never a wise man. People need to educate themselves about cryptocurrencies and its risks other than its benefits, and better think if they can even afford it.

Risk-taking is fine, but sometimes regret comes last.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

Yes thats correct you cant grow in this business if you cant take or afraid to take the risk on losing big amount, the higher the risk the higher you earn if it success so its much better to take the risk to earn big than to wait for nothing and get nothing till end.
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:47:50 AM

To me as we all know business is anything else you do either you gain or lose, so to invest in bitcoin is taking a risk...either you gain nor loose,,, I can advise to invest on an affordable money... Not your entire asset
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Being capable of taking risk is one thing and remaining patient for a long time is another. If you don't have both these abilities, then it will be best to stay away from the crypto-currency investments.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

The secret is only to invest what you can afford to lose on any investment entire, Crypto investment its very risk since no one can predict the market outcome.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Frisianhug

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:13:28 AM

You have to be strong and ready on what's going on in your investments,of course we know from the start that making such investments in bitcoin demands more risk and pressure.if you are afraid to deal with your risks are not included in the crypto world,it can cause you to lose your money and if you want to succeed in investing in the bitcoin you need to be brave and confident to face all the bitcoin trials.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

yes I agree, because investing in bitcoin has a high risk with an ever-changing bitcoin price, if you are not ready and afraid of the risk then the crypto currency is not for you

Yusuf_Jay

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

I will say, learn and understand everything about bitcoin before starting to invest or buy it, and most importantly you should know about risk management, then you will avoid unwanted risks.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

It is true that you need to take risk to win big, especially investing in Bitcoin. But I do advise not to invest more than you can afford. Once you are out of money power it will be very hard to bounce back.
I certainly agree with that, you should need to take the risk in order to win big. We all know investing in bitcoin is very risky and its because of unstable price and if you are risk taker you should invest in bitcoin. Investing bitcoin is good investment even its is risky and being risk taker will be lead to a successful life.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Of course! It's not only Bitcoin though, whether or not crypto is involved, in every investment we make, we take full risks inherent to it so as we can reap from the benefit of taking the risk. On the other hand, these risks can be managed although cannot be eliminated.
bethooven

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
I agree with this statement don't invest if you can't afford the bitcoin and if you are afraid to take a risk. You must be a risk taker when it comes into virtual currency you didn't know when the value would increase and decrease so better stay away from your folio so that you would not tense on what is happening in your investment.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

The patient dog they say eat the biggest bone. Bitcoin investment isn't just for the soft minded investors. One needs to be bold, coursgeous and be able to bear the tank season when it happens. Above all, don't invest all your money

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

You're right. Don't invest in BTC if you are afraid of taking risk because in any investment you don't know what will happen to your investment. You can't predict on how it will flow and what will be the result of your investment after a few months. Especially in BTC, no one can predict the value of it and how it will run.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

Everything related to money involves some risk in it.Investing in Bitcoin is also risky but this risk can surely help you to make a lot of money.Bitcoin investments are risky because it is volatile.Due to it's volatility there is no stability in it's price.Many fluctuations are often noticed in it's price so that's why people always feel a risk of losing their money.So yes if you are not ready to take risk and are afraid of taking risks ,you should not invest in it.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
kitanodebunmi

Activity: 169

NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Total agreement here, bitcoin is a coin for the fearless and risk loving investor. If you cannot stomach risk, pls do not invest in bitcoin.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

It has always been a known fact that cryptocurrency is volatile and due to it volatility it cannot be predicted easily. So for anybody going into investment and having BTC in mind, should also consider how volatile it is and be aware that it can make them very rich over night and very poor as well.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: