Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

Cryptocurrency investment is for those who ant afraid of taking risk and once you are not patient there is no way you can do well in the business of crypto, and again what ever have to do with entrepreneur it has to come with high risk and so is bitcoin investment.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

Yeah right what you say is. If we are afraid to take risks and if we do not have the courage to face losses and failures then do not invest in crypto currency. In business, we must do a good risk management and implement a smart play strategy. When we are afraid to take risks so we will not progress. We can also minimize and even prevent the risks that come with enriching our knowledge and insight about the crypto currency.
seniorita

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

I agree with you, investing in bitcoin is not just gaining money, you can lose your money if you not carefully buying it from scammer or sell it less than the previous purchase price, but it's not only investing in bitcoin, every investment is vulnerable to losing money if you not carefully choose place to do investment.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:51:22 PM

I strongly agree! Life is a matter of choice and you can only make the right choice if you have done your research and understood the opportunity!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
LeavingEden

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

Yes if you can't or you're afraid to take a risk and especially if you don't  have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency its really hard. You need to take a risk if you want to enter the world of crypto. But if you can't, cryptocurrency is not for you.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Yes if you can't or you're afraid to take a risk and especially if you don't  have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency its really hard. You need to take a risk if you want to enter the world of crypto. But if you can't, cryptocurrency is not for you.

Investing in crypto currency is very high risk but it give you a big profit, that the essence of entering in crypto. If you can't control your emotion and you're lack of knowledge it's better don't invest.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

Investing into cryptocurrencies or bitcoin in particular is not forced on anyone. People are even made to understand that there is risk involved in cryptocurrency investment. So what is the big deal here? Make a choice to either take the risk and reap the gain or simply continue to watch without taking any step.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:17:01 PM

Yeah! Crypticurrency is so risky and it is volatile. Every wrong decisions you made will have a positive and negative result. And you can lose you capital if you made the wrong decisions.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
putriliesma

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

Yes of course because bitcoin is only for people who want to take risks and get big profits. If you still have a mental that is not good enough you should never invest in bitcoin.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

I think you are right if they are afraid to take risk of their investment in btc then it's better for them stop for a while and let their mind to realized that their are wrong when they bring fear to invest in btc. Because investment in btc is for the people who has  the ability to eliminate fear's and strong determination.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

Your purportion is never an understatement in the real sense of it. It is just a fact far from being fallacy. An hypertensive patient just have to be very careful investing into BTC just due to the high volatility trend at times. If he has to take up the risk, he should just invest and shun cheking the value day in day out. However, taking good risk with BTC investment could only lead towards good ROI. I concur.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:03:39 PM

Of course,  if they are afraid to take some risk do not invest in crypto and forget about it. Forget that you have read it. For i believe that in crypto,  you need to take some risk.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Of course,  if they are afraid to take some risk do not invest in crypto and forget about it. Forget that you have read it. For i believe that in crypto,  you need to take some risk.

Crypto is the definition of the word risk. Anything you do in crypto can lead you to losing or making money. Nothing is safe so the potential profits are bigger.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

that's right bro. but they must be aware if investing in bitcoin or in business in the real world would have a risk. therefore I'm sure everyone who invests in bitcoin would be ready for such a risk .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

Definitely all investments comes with risk, however the risk can be minimized with adequate planning and studying where you will be putting your investment. Plans for back up are always best, if you are ahead of all then you know you can restore or earn in every investment.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

Definitely. Upon deciding whether you will go into investing into Bitcoin or other sorts of cryptocurrency out there, you do really have to be mentally and emotionally ready to take risk so that you can obtain great opportunities in life. Although cryptocurrency is a virtual one, the decision you have to make is a real life decision so if you are not that ready to take the risk and afraid to loose even an amount for trials, since we are not that always sure that all are successful, better prohibit yourself to be engage with crypto.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

Definitely all investments comes with risk, however the risk can be minimized with adequate planning and studying where you will be putting your investment. Plans for back up are always best, if you are ahead of all then you know you can restore or earn in every investment.
So understanding the cryptocurrency ecosystem is very important before deciding to invest with it. By understanding the risks, we can prepare a strategic step to reduce the risk.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

Risk can not be avoided in investing,take it or don't invest anymore.You must be brave enough to face all the consequences you encounter in investing.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

If we are afraid of losses that could cause us to become poor, it is better not to invest bitcoin, because the risk of loss is huge in this investment. Bitcoin prices are very unstable, and can rise or fall dramatically in a short time. Many people see only the great value of returns in bitcoin investments, but there is really a big risk too. Indeed many people are helped by the economy and get rich instantly through bitcoin investments, but in fact many are also stressed and poverty through this investment.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

I subscribe to this statement below. Bitcoin, just like any other crypto, is a high risk investment and only recommended for those who can cope well with large losses that can occur.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: