Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
You're right. Investment is always a risk. Its really hard to risk on something that you really dont know like for example if you are lack of knowledge about bitcoin and you choose to risk then you are just wasting you money, time, and effort. You need to be brave enough so you can handle different situations in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Bitcoin investment is very risky and involves a lot of patience too. Without patience, you will not be able to HaoDL your coins enough to get money. It involves risks too because you are not sure when you can make money or lose your money.  You just have to be careful.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

Bitcoin is risky and people trust bitcoins because it is decentralized but it is the most profitable investment. It always reach new ATH after every dip. I think price will start increasing in few months or week once few countries start to regulate it. Bitcoin has made many people millionaire in few years by just a small investment so yeah there is still hopes that bitcoin price will reach a new ATH.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

In investing bitcoin we must understand about bitcoin, and have extensive knowledge about the development of bitcoin and the factors that cause bitcoin price movements. Indeed, bitcoin investment has a high risk, but also promises great profits. If we want to make a big profit, bitcoin is the right choice in my opinion, but to be able to win in bitcoin investment requires patience and emotional control so that we are not trapped in a situation that makes us afraid when there is a decrease in bitcoin prices, so invest according to financial capabilities we do not force ourselves, so we can control the situation and conditions well in monitoring the movement of bitcoin prices and can avoid the risk of loss.
Viranz

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

Yes, of course, because bitcocin is only for people who want to take the risk of bitcoin, therefore if you are not ready, you better not invest in it because it will only reduce the price of bitcoin.
Chipsermans

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

If you are not the kind to take the risks then you must think twice before investing on BTC
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:47:58 PM

Indeed, people who invest in bitcoin must have thought about the risks. So don't be afraid if you want to invest in bitcoin. If you are afraid then you will have negative thoughts about this and will even make you panic. So people who invest in bitcoin must be prepared with all circumstances. That is my opinion.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

Bitcoin is risky and people trust bitcoins because it is decentralized but it is the most profitable investment. It always reach new ATH after every dip. I think price will start increasing in few months or week once few countries start to regulate it. Bitcoin has made many people millionaire in few years by just a small investment so yeah there is still hopes that bitcoin price will reach a new ATH.

I don't know about it reaching all time highs after every dip, lol. But historically it's recovered when looking at it over a time scale of years. Not so sure if regulation is going to have a positive effect on the price. It could easily be poorly thought out and implemented regulations that do more damage than good.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

Yes, it is very much true that if you don't want to take risk or you don't have the power to afford risk then bitcoin is not a suitable place for you.It is suitable for bitcoin lovers only.
Podda (SL)

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

Yeah, that's 100% correct. These fields have a risk. So you can't get the risk. Please don't come to these fields. These fields are the best matching to risk takers. Personally, I know, My some friends are very very afraid to invest in the crypto because they said maybe it can be scammed project, maybe our money will be burn and like that things. I said to them, if you can't take a risk, don't come to or invest in the crypto
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

I agree with this thread title, investment is a risky thing so it is strange if an investor wants to get a big profit but a small risk, for me bitcoin is an interesting and profitable thing so it is worthy of being a future investment.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:37:19 PM

All types of investment have risks, not only in crypto outside of crypto, investment also has risks. and if you are safe from the risk the reward is a big profit, it also triggers many people to enter crypto investment, because they see such a big profit without first learning the risks.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin requires adventurous spirit. If you can't afford enough risk, your investment usually won't make much profit.

I know that every one of us here in this group are maybe equipt with knowledge and understanding regarding bitcoin because i believe that if we want such thing for investment we need to study first the advantage and disadvantage of said investment in order to earn passive income.
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

I do like the part of taking risk and we will never because we are determined. Bitcoin is the future and i personally will not forfeit by means of just having that courage to invest in bitcoin.
Humananitty10

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

Bitcoin is like a market that fluctuates and there are risks involved also.
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Investment is the risk that needs to take a loss, somebody is investing in the market to lose money, just can someone make money in the investment market, we are all in the market game.
OutOfTheBox56

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

Those people who are still doubtful about Bitcoin that whether it will survive or not or the price will rise again or not i must say don't waste your time here.
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Yes, there is always a risk involved i the market and if you are scared then don’t/
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

I believe in putting my money where my mouth is..., As long as i am aware of the pros and cons associated with Bitcoin investment, i am supper conscious of how much money i invest into Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If i feel i cant stand it if i loss all what i have invested, i bet i wouldn't even give investing in such venture a second thought. Because, i can not afford to get my mouth dry and my stomach empty
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

It reminds me that some of my friends are afraid in taking risk to invest in Bitcoin for their future. However, I would be okay with them because I respect their decision. You are right that investing in Bitcoin is only for those who don’t have any problem in taking risks. As the old saying goes, greater risks comes greater rewards in the long run. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: