Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4085 times)
lingdelta1

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

In fact, some people still think Bitcoin is a virtual currency. Virtual money can not be of practical use. They are accustomed to using currencies, gold and silver. And they do not know much about electronic money. At the same time, some newspapers have reported bad news about using Bitcoin. It causes anxiety for many people. However, it is important to understand that Bitcoin is not a virtual currency. It is mathematical and has its own value
kerremy

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

I think people become anxious because they have a wrong understanding of bitcoin, all they have in mind just about making money quickly in an easy way.

Now, people must understand, that investing time and resources in everything related to Bitcoin requires entrepreneurial ability. All of these investment methods are competitive, all depends on each individual to make an evaluation of the costs and risks that may arise in any project.
vidivici

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

If you are afraid of taking risks then you should not play crypto currencies including bitcoin. Business in bitcoin is risking losses, if we profit then we can get a lot of money but if we lose then we can be really poor. This business is only for people who dare to take risks and are certainly patient. Without patience we cannot get any benefit. If your mind is not sure in crypto currency, you should not follow in the footsteps of playing crypto currency. In my opinion, when we decide to invest in crypto currencies so we must also prepare if we experience losses from the start.
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:40:25 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.
I agree to it invest on what you can afford to loose but as a wise investor you should think first before investing if the project or something youve invested might work or give you passive income someday and the reason why us invested is because the potential of getting a positive profit not to lose.
That is the same reason why people take the risk of loss. We are here trying to get income from passive or active and use that for our better life. I know its hard to take a risk but of course dont do something that you can not afford. Please use your brain to decide whether to take a risk or stay in comfort zone.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 547

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:42:08 AM

it is true, investing in cryptocurrency can only be done for people who understand risk only
if you don't know and don't like the risks you will face, you should look for other investment land, besides cryptocurrency
need to be reminded that businesses with high risk, will have a big prize too
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

These extreme price fluctuations are one of the risks that prospective traders must watch out for. At present, the circulation volume of Bitcoin is still quite small. So if someone buys and sells Bitcoin in a large price, then the price of Bitcoin will automatically move to the extreme. For example, you suddenly sell all the Bitcoin that is owned, then the price will move down because supply is increasing. Vice versa, when you suddenly buy a large amount of Bitcoin. Then you contribute to demand, so the price will immediately move up.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

I agree on it, investing on bitcoin was a full of risks so if you are afraid on the risk of investing then don’t invest. The people who wants to invest should be ready on what can be the possible outcome. You can lose but you can also gain. If you want to gain more you should take some risk and if you lose then learn from it and you can gain some knowledge instead.

izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

Any investment in crypto currency has very significant risks, as the price of coins constantly fluctuates. Often there is a correction of the market, because of which the investor can lose substantial money, especially if at that moment his coins are lost and merged, so that in these investments you can not only earn, but lose your money.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

i think you say right,the risk of everywhere. Especially in the online field. Crypto field has a risk. So don't come to the filed without any knowledge. Especially don't invest your money in the crypto if you can't getting a risk. However Crypto is a great opportunity to earn money. especially we can be doing a lot of activities in crypto and we can earn money from here.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Invest only money you can afford to lose, consider it as a dead money.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

right because BTC is unpredictable and if it is predicted to be far from reality, sometimes it can go up high and sometimes it can go far down causing a big loss, therefore such situations can only be accepted by people who are risk takers

You're right and investing in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency need preparation also while taking the risk.. Risk can be lessened if you prepared by educating yourself first on cryptocurrency and its markets. Risk takers should have enough knowledge on the risk they are willing to face and should not take it blindly or unprepared.
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

There is always a risk involved in this particular investment.Sometimes the risk is small where as it could be large at sometimes.However, with enough knowledge,observation and talking calculated risks is necessary to remain unbeaten in this crypto world.As far as I concern observation is the most important thing above all in this scenario.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
brolekset

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

actually, if you look at everything from this business there is nothing that is not risky, all must have risks which of each business has different levels of risk.There is absolutely no business that is risk free no matter where and how and what kind of business it is so if you are not willing to bear the risk then do not get involved in it so you don't get other a negative perception about the business.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

This life is full of risks and indeed we are all taking part of it. No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto but people have invested in BTC. In our education we even take risk considering the fact that after school you might not get work.

Over the past months people have been complaining about the price of BTC and I think we should all know something very important. If you are a kind of person who is afraid to take risk. I saw some post talking of anxiety about btc investment and was like if you  can't take risks just leave the crypto world cos you might end up getting  Hypertension Grin.

Check this post out guys- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706131.0
                                      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469252.0

Hope I am right guys? Any comments and suggestions.

Everything in this world requires risk in able to be possess and acquire specifically in business world. Bitcoin may be contemplate as a business and it requires a take risker people due to the uncertainty of the result of the investment. Taking risk is a natural thing to do in cryptocurrency world because not all on this are legit invesment.

saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

everyone should understand that investment is a risk. Investing in bitcoin is also a risk. but the crypto market is very young, and has already taken a worthy place in the world economy. This bitcoin will increase the price, and do not worry that you will lose your money
Bekahmei1023

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Being a risk taker is both a good a a bad quality of a person. Everything in this world needs to take risk. But sometimes lack of information or misinformation are factors that needed to be considered why people are afraid.
HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

That's right, that's right. To invest your money in bitcoin and crypto-currencies in general is worth only when you already have enough funds to ensure that the money you have invested was not critical for you. This area of investment is completely new and very risky ... so invest only money here that you are not afraid to lose.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

everyone should understand that investment is a risk. Investing in bitcoin is also a risk. but the crypto market is very young, and has already taken a worthy place in the world economy. This bitcoin will increase the price, and do not worry that you will lose your money
well, of course bitcoin is so full of risks. not just bitcoin, but even cryptocurrency, so there are so many people who oppose it. because of that, we must be very careful about this, because so many people fail.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
DennyPen

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

well, of course bitcoin is so full of risks. not just bitcoin, but even cryptocurrency, so there are so many people who oppose it. because of that, we must be very careful about this, because so many people fail.

1. Do your own research before investing.
2. Say goodbye to the money you invest.
3. Relax and wait for the right moment to take profits.

Not too complicated if you have a source of income outside the crypto.
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

I have come to accepting the fate that goes with bitcoin investment. This is why I don't listen to nay Sayers. I have won many times and have severally been burnt, but I keep pushing on because at the end, I have got to pay my bills my personal self".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: